ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

kstater 04-04-2008 05:43 PM

I think this thread is taking a turn for the worse.

After reading the 1st page, anyone think that was possible?

CoMoChief 04-04-2008 05:44 PM

I think if you're single and you're best friend's really a chick, then you might be gay and just don't know it yet.

I was good friends with one of my ex's long long before we ever started even thinking about dating, then we dated and broke up. I don't really talk to her anymore. Don't really give a shit to be honest.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4666947)
Only when you're gone, dude.

you couldn't handle it anyways, to much of my man meat been in there

Bwana 04-04-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBO82 (Post 4666925)
Right...I understand that.

But from his wifes point of you, how does that help her situation when an unknown person on a message board tells her husband to go out and get some strange tail.

She is the true victim in this story.

Thanks for the neg rep Brock.

DB, to be honest, I was tossing out input regarding his first post. I didn't have the pleasure of reading the rest of this CF before I posted the first time. Prozac up little buddy, we're on the same page for the most part.

CoMoChief 04-04-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666956)

IF that was true you'd still be together no?

Phobia 04-04-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666956)

I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 4666961)
IF that was true you'd still be together no?

i am still with my wife, u got lost at hello didn't u?ROFL

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4666971)
I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Bwana 04-04-2008 05:52 PM

There's still hope, I bet Matt Leinart will be giving you a jingle.

Phobia 04-04-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666978)
last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Missing your lover of 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

stlchiefs 04-04-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666489)
why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

Oh, I remember my first love. To be 15 again. :)

bogey 04-04-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666978)

I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.

kstater 04-04-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4666981)
Missing the tramp you were unfaithful with your wife for 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

FYP

shyguyms 04-04-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4666986)
I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.

first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

stlchiefs 04-04-2008 05:59 PM

Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.

keg in kc 04-04-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666991)
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

Your wife's the one who needs to read this.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlchiefs (Post 4666995)
Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.

gotta love thos who cry because someonelse gets more ass than they do,lol

bogey 04-04-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."

alanm 04-04-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4666450)
Turn in your man card.

QFT

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4667005)

and like i said before dont hate because i gets more ass than you do.
And dont cry because you can't beat me, im just bigger and stronger

Brock 04-04-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667009)

You look like a tubby little bitch.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4667005)

Bogey you are like 50 years old, except it man you just cant get it up anymore ROFL

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667012)

yep and i have a picture of a gay guy as my avatar,lol

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667012)

4 state hero? he blew guys in 4 states or what?

bogey 04-04-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667014)
Bogey you are like 50 years old, except it man you just cant get it up anymore ROFL

I'm not like 50 years old, I am 50 years old. Now that you mentioned it, how old are you?

Brock 04-04-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667023)
4 state hero? he blew guys in 4 states or what?

He may have. But that's not really relevant to your fucked up situation,is it Porky?

keg in kc 04-04-2008 06:13 PM

Getting awfully defensive. Maybe you do have a conscience after all.

kstater 04-04-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

O'really? If you didn't want any sympathy, why did you post a strikingly similar thread a few months ago?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176547

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4450248)
first Notre Dame looked like a pee wee team
the Chiefs look like they could win a 6-0 game over Notre Dame.
My longtime girlfriend wants me to move in with her til i go to move in she tells me she doesn't want me after 5 years.
it'slike it was all a lie from the beginning first it was Carl lying to me now she went and lied and hell Charlie has lied he still doesn't know football well atleast his fat ass can still lick his snot of his lip in the cold.
anyonelse have as bad a year as me?????????????????????

Funny, you mention the unfaithful woman you were cheating with and not your wife or children.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667034)
He may have. But that's not really relevant to your fucked up situation,is it Porky?

thats funny as shit, first of all i could of made all this shit up just to see idiots like you get all worked up, and worrying about ur wives going out and gettin donkey dicked by the guy next door,lmao
ya don't like it blow me!!

Brock 04-04-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667043)
thats funny as shit, first of all i could of made all this shit up just to see idiots like you get all worked up, and worrying about ur wives going out and gettin donkey dicked by the guy next door,lmao
ya don't like it blow me!!

Everything you say is true. Do you think that makes you less of a loser?

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4667040)
O'really? If you didn't want any sympathy, why did you post a strikingly similar thread a few months ago?

Funny, you mention the unfaithful woman you were cheating with and not your wife or children.

hmm looks like it was 5 years wow could be the same woman could be another woman hell it could all be made up in my crazy mind just to **** with dipshits like you:cuss:

seclark 04-04-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667009)

ROFL
this has gone on farther than i ever expected...bail, spongegums, bail!
sec

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667047)
Everything you say is true. Do you think that makes you less of a loser?

The money i got in my pocket makes me much more a winner than you ,lol

Brock 04-04-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667052)
The money i got in my pocket makes me much more a winner than you ,lol

Heh. I'm sure. You look wildly successful, what with your paunch and your Moe Howard haircut.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667003)

Sorry Elton John, you can't play the billy badass card now.

On the first page, you're on the edge of a good cry, probably thinking about sucking down all of the flintstone vitamins, later on, you never loved your wife....then we're supposed to believe that you're John Holmes, with the stamina of Peter North...Chrimeny, you're the Human Sybian. Its no wonder the ladies never leave you.

oh...

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667054)
Heh. I'm sure. You look wildly successful, what with your paunch and your Moe Howard haircut.

ur an idiot it's called a toboggan,lol
really wipe that ball juice of your lips pillowbiter

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4667055)
Sorry Elton John, you can't play the billy badass card now.

On the first page, you're on the edge of a good cry, probably thinking about sucking down all of the flintstone vitamins, later on, you never loved your wife....then we're supposed to believe that you're John Holmes, with the stamina of Peter North...Chrimeny, you're the Human Sybian. Its no wonder the ladies never leave you.

oh...

you are from Iowa nothing more needs to be said,lol

KcMizzou 04-04-2008 06:25 PM

HOC

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:29 PM

So buck toothed, pus gut from the taint of New England, who just spent 3hrs looking for a cyberhug wants to throw down with location smack eh?. Awesome. I'll tell you what, take Subway Jarrod's fat pants, and pull them up to your chin porky, pull the belt in a couple of notches and enjoy the sweet smell of the sweaty nutcup I'll enjoy stuffing in your lip. You already have the brain power of bubba gump, you might as well have the lip plate.

If you insist on residing in dumbf@ckville, I'll gladly make you mayor.

kstater 04-04-2008 06:29 PM

ROFL

seclark 04-04-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667057)
ur an idiot it's called a toboggan,

snicker

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:31 PM

pillowbiter from iowa ,u r such a moron
Hell u still have an avatar of Al Bundy come on man that show went off the air like 15 years ago.
get out in the corn field and get u sum ass, it doesnt matter when your in Iowa if it's ur mom ur sister or hell bang the cows if it makes ya feel better.

kstater 04-04-2008 06:33 PM

u no shyguynmnsjklefj, me think that u r smart.

Bill S Preston 04-04-2008 06:35 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...vie_poster.jpg

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:35 PM

see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:37 PM

You've got a diaperload for brains, and I'm sure you're comfortable with that, being conceived in an anus and all.

If you knew your dick from from a macaroni noodle, you might know that its a short term tribute to a former member.

You are merely a cheerio in a glass bottom toilet bowl on top of the planet. I'll be happy to drink some more water and fire hose you around for the amusement of the planet. Your smack is slipping, I think you'd better start consulting google for help.

According to your own profile, you're 31 years old. Judging by the de-evolution of your posts to txtspk, its becoming apparent that your skills with ladies are likely often practiced in Yahoo message boards for hannah montana fans.

now you're an asskicker? hahahahaha. I think gochiefs could hold you down and give you the Iowani-dragon.
spark up that Virginia Slim, Napolean. gosh.

Bill S Preston 04-04-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667093)
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

No, the difference is that you're a shithead.

bogey 04-04-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Maybe you should give it up young chubby.

Valiant 04-04-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4667040)

Lord that is epic ownage..

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:41 PM

Johnny Bench's catchers mit has had less balls slapping it at high speeds than shygums' arse.

keg in kc 04-04-2008 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)

chagrin 04-04-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666420)
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?
All i want is my best friend back!!

EDIT - should have read the thread first.

kstater 04-04-2008 06:45 PM

Keep reading Chagrin.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:45 PM

how fun it is to make the idiots come out to play!!

Phobia 04-04-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Why don't you have it on your profile any more? I thought you were Billy Badass.

chagrin 04-04-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4667106)
Keep reading Chagrin.

Holy cow, I did...:doh!:

nychief 04-04-2008 06:47 PM

Wow. Really? The draft CANNOT get here faster...

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

I missed it, throw that name, address and phone number up again, bill braskey.

thats' always fun.

You're going down in flames anyway, someone might as well knock a hole in your cyber-ass that rivals Mt St Helens.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:48 PM

you guys have all the time in the world to read this all day, hell i wouldnt of had all this fun if i wasn't sick with the flu but it's been grand, back to bed hope u sometime get tired of wondering why u cant get all the ass that i do,lol

Phobia 04-04-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667108)

Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?

kstater 04-04-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin (Post 4667114)
Holy cow, I did...:doh!:

Yeah it started out with the sad excuse for a human wanting pity. Planet generally gave some advice, then for whatever reason he turned defensive. Then he goes to the classic internet tough guy routine saying he's been pulling our strings the whole time after getting his ass handed to him by Iowonian.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667108)

I know, we're glad you showed up, it was getting pretty stale around here. Its not every day someone who has been here since 2002 invites themselves to be the fountain bowl at a bukake party.

chagrin 04-04-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4667123)
Yeah it started out with the sad excuse for a human wanting pity. Planet generally gave some advice, then for whatever reason he turned defensive. Then he goes to the classic internet tough guy routine saying he's been pulling our strings the whole time after getting his ass handed to him by Iowonian.

No doubt - his story is all over the place - fuggin goofy

Brock 04-04-2008 06:52 PM

Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.

Phobia 04-04-2008 06:52 PM

Oh - I just noticed the date on the picture is Christmas - 04. How was your kids' Christmas in 04? Were you hanging out with your girlfriend or giving your kids something to remember? You stay classy.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667120)
Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?

that would be kewl, i mean if u would like a lawsuit flame steak up ur ass
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

kstater 04-04-2008 06:53 PM

Oh snap, the lawsuit card.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667003)

If you were getting sooooooooo much ass, you wouldn't have been effing around on your wife, and you wouldn't be crying about some skaliwag who hasn't been Effing you long enough to have found, fallen in love and married someone else that she also, liked better than you.

She was your best friend....you're just a clown she blinked her eyes at to change the oil in her car and haul her TV across the country, dumbass.

Phobia 04-04-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 4667128)
Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.

His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.

siberian khatru 04-04-2008 06:54 PM

I'm getting a very bad vibe from this thread.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667132)
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

AAAAAAAAhhhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What in the Hel'n are you talking about? You're the real American Hero.

wait....you already admitted here.

Quote:

that you're a badass and posted your name and information.

You can't even eat a peanut out of my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell Lawyer Dagget to spit polish my skin flute.

You'd gobble like a hungry piglet and the only audible thing you'd mumble would be "hmmm mmmffmfmfmfmfmfmmm when did Io wanian eat corn?"

bogey 04-04-2008 06:59 PM

hellooooo, chuuuuuubby, where arrrrrrrrre yoooooou?

chagrin 04-04-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666515)
your right she had a son with her husband, she is originally from Maryland but they were living in Louisianna, i went there with her and moved her back to Maryland 6 years ago, as i was also married, she got a divorce and i never did, i couldn't give up my family of my children and that is my fault and yes i am guilty of alot of things in my life but there is nothing in this world i wouldn't do just to have my best friend to talk to.

I think this statement pretty much sums you up - what a turd - a cheating, lying piece of monkey shit. Did you have pictures of your wife and child in your car when you were looking for her hole to put it in?
And contrary to what you think, I would totally lean down and say that to your lying face, fuckin dick nose

shyguyms 04-04-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4667136)
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.

Phil Kloster you are scaring me man

chagrin 04-04-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667132)

Tell you what, I would like to have your Attorney's name and number, thank you.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 07:03 PM

He must be..you're a C UNT who deleted the thread starter, where you espoused your undying love for a transexual that isn't your wife, whose name is Shannon....mr Shook.

kstater 04-04-2008 07:04 PM

And he's giving up now. Little bitch deleted the OP.

kstater 04-04-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666420)
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?
All i want is my best friend back!!

:deevee:

shyguyms 04-04-2008 07:04 PM

i told u i made it all up ,just like everythingelse about this site,lol
i got the pictures and video from youtube

Phobia 04-04-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4667148)
Phil Kloster you are scaring me man

Heh heh. I don't post threads about how I've carried on a 6 year affair on my wife and leave my personal information out there. You're a real 'tard.