ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Travis Kelce smacked a bitch, too (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317581)

Rain Man 09-20-2018 07:53 PM

I don't even know who that Goodwin guy is. He should make a bet with Tyreek. If he's confident, he should make a bet.

WhiteWhale 09-20-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13748505)
There are a lot of "fast guys" in the NFL.

Tyreek is special because he's a "fast guy" who's also a "football player". Big difference there. Not much of a weakness in his game ... if any.

Speed kills. But Olympic-caliber speed, unrivaled quickness, near-precise route running, supernatural ball-tracking ability, tough-minded, strong, able to comprehend and execute every route tree in a complex offense (plus the RB position) ... that's devastating.

FAX

On the field with pads and helmet on Hill is the fastest player I've ever seen.

He's in the Deion Sanders/ Darrell Green level of football speed. He makes fast guys look slow. It's almost pointless to double cover him because he'll outrun both guys.

I don't care what you do in tights on a rubber track.

Plus, yeah. Tyreek is MILES ahead of Goodwin as a football player. His LOS release is disgustingly awesome. Just putting clown suits on anyone as soon as the route starts.

J Diddy 09-20-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13748838)
He was a long jumper BTW

Not sure how being awesome at the long jump proves you're faster than Tyreek Hill, but whatever.

They do have 100 meter times you can compare. Hill's is faster.

So what you're saying here is basically that the only real question here is can he jump 10 yards faster than tyreek can run it.

kysirsoze 09-20-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13747569)
Good point. I meant to mention that, but forgot. If you reversed their previous situations, I think Kelce would easily come out on top. But it's all good now that he has Patrick Mahomes II.

I honestly think that Kelce's career numbers are going to be a lot better than Gronk's. Kelce is already hanging in there with a history of shit at QB. Mahomes is going to do for him what Brady did for Gronk and then some. When you consider that plus Kelce's better durability, I think Kelce can bury Gronk in the long run.

The difference will likely be the eye test. Kelce is a phenom, but there are just so many times that Gronk seems like a man among boys out there. Kelce has a more well rounded game, I think, but Gronk is pretty incredible to watch.

kysirsoze 09-20-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13747769)
Fine.

Then let's say they are utterly indistinguishable in terms of quality, talent, and contribution. I'm okay with that, Mr. saphojunkie.

Then how do we arrange for all the talking nogs and media shills to cease referring to Gronk as the #1 TE since the birth of the solar system?

The nogs say Kelce's "in the convo" as the number 2 TE in the league. Make them stop saying that crap and I'll be just fine. Until then, I shall rain Twitter hell down on their stupid accounts like a Chinese bot after a lightning strike on the server.

FAX

Uh, you're on twitter? Handle please.

In58men 12-30-2018 06:01 PM

Worth keeping an eye on George Kittle in San Francisco. Still a quarter to go against the Rams and Kittle is 54 yards behind Kelce for the tight end receiving yards record

Damn hopefully it’s Kelce

Bowser 12-30-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13996421)
Worth keeping an eye on George Kittle in San Francisco. Still a quarter to go against the Rams and Kittle is 54 yards behind Kelce for the tight end receiving yards record

Damn hopefully it’s Kelce

The **** you doing here? Stop it.

Bowser 12-30-2018 06:32 PM

Way to go In58men, you dipshit

St. Patty's Fire 12-30-2018 06:33 PM

Not gonna lie, ain’t even that mad, Kittle is a circus act. Dude is insane.

CupidStunt 12-30-2018 06:34 PM

Kittle can have this one, Kelce will take the Super Bowl ring instead.

At least I hope that's how the locker room views these types of things.

Sofa King 12-30-2018 06:36 PM

Nice....

ChiefsFanatic 12-30-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDONsey (Post 13996714)
Not gonna lie, ain’t even that mad, Kittle is a circus act. Dude is insane.

I think Kittle is the next great TE. I still think Kelce is currently the best TE in football, but I it seems that down the stretch this season his explosion and acceleration after the catch has been noticeably slower than in the past.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

In58men 10-06-2019 08:00 PM

WTF is going with this guy?

Why would he push Eric? Dude doesn’t seem tight tonight. Of course he acts like this on PrimeTime.

Don Corlemahomes 10-06-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14504478)
WTF is going with this guy?

Why would he push Eric? Dude doesn’t seem tight tonight. Of course he acts like this on PrimeTime.

Hey, **** you guy

Buehler445 10-06-2019 08:07 PM

I’m wondering if he didn’t get a concussion when he got dumped on his head on the first play.