ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I feel shitty (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115553)

big nasty kcnut 05-01-2005 01:51 AM

I feel shitty

drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2005 01:59 AM

Where is your latest article?

Fairplay 05-01-2005 02:10 AM

Don't listen to your brother dude. Your'e doing good. Theres always a critic somewhere i would surmise he is just jealous of you.

Phobia 05-01-2005 08:16 AM

I've always said that if your family can't shoot you straight, who can.

Dude, there's half a dozen people on here who have told you for years that you can't write. People without proper grammar and tense skills (that's you) cannot be writers. You should take your brother's criticism seriously, but not personally.

stumppy 05-01-2005 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Dude, there's half a dozen people on here who have told you for years that you can't write. People without proper grammar and tense skills (that's you) cannot be writers. You should take your brother's criticism seriously, but not personally.

OUCH!!

Maybe you should PM him about the importance of a sealed garage before he starts the car.:D

Baby Lee 05-01-2005 08:25 AM

Quote:

Man, first smacking down the lovelorn with his patented "face it, you're fat and ugly" seminar, now this.
Someone smacked Phobes with a ball peen hammer right over his 'candor' center.

jspchief 05-01-2005 08:29 AM

Quote:

At least someone had the sack to say it. It's one thing to have smart or interesting things to say, it's something entirely different to put them into an interesting or intelligent article. Your english skills need some serious work.

the Talking Can 05-01-2005 08:33 AM

damn, reality has arrived and kicked you in teh galangalas...keep drinking, but don't drive

the Talking Can 05-01-2005 08:34 AM

"Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper."

i'm sorry, but this makes me laugh...

Bwana 05-01-2005 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Drank tequila and beer? You're making me sick! I can't remember the last time I had a shot of te-kill-ya. I know it had something to do with a body shot and a nice rack. That stuff will kick your butt, it's a yack magnet.

Cowboy up there Nut, things could be worse.

BigRedChief 05-01-2005 08:52 AM

WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:shake: That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:harumph:

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?

wazu 05-01-2005 08:55 AM

You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.

|Zach| 05-01-2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:shake: That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:harumph:

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?

C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.

Baby Lee 05-01-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam
You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.

ROFL ROFL - did you bend your wookie?

BigRedChief 05-01-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.

I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals...89smallver.jpg

|Zach| 05-01-2005 09:13 AM

Niiice

Fairplay 05-01-2005 09:13 AM

After Kcnut wakes up from his all night drunk complete with an excruciating hangover and reads some of the comments in this thread he might need to be on suicide watch.

Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings. Tell him to give you the truth but more importantly how you can improve them.

Try to get better at what you do. Im sure even Michalanglo screwed up a few paintings before he became great.

RNR 05-01-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper.

Cheer up I do most of my reading in the john :) Kidding aside you should be writing for yourself and do it to the best of your ability. Oh and the hangover will pass.

Bootlegged 05-01-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals...89smallver.jpg

So you were Capt. Lou Albano?

Baby Lee 05-01-2005 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?

I just figured "Mrs. Doubtfire" was a MAN BABY!!

Sure-Oz 05-01-2005 10:07 AM

I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?

Ultra Peanut 05-01-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
OUCH!!

Maybe you should PM him about the importance of a sealed garage before he starts the car.:D

ROFL

Quote:

Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings.
There are many people in the field who have told him the same thing Phil said in this thread countless times.

It's damn harsh, but it's true...

Quote:

The Texas Longhorns won the game I didn't want them to win but they won. Vince Young came back from a major ankle twist to win the game for Texas we made mistakes on offense and did not contain Vince Young like we should have but it's all in the past now.

Now we face a real good OSU team, but who are their stars well let's start off with Rashaun Woods 6-2 195 Sr. he maybe the best wr in the country right now. Better then Kellen Winslow jr. because of what Woods bring's to the table he has great hands and a knack for getting the ball when it shouldn't be caught. He bring's to OSU a pro player on a college team. He has bonafide star written all over him. To quote Mel Kiper jr. "Rashaun Woods is The most polished wide out in the country", but will he be able to handle the KSU defense?
Quote:

First the Jayhawk have Bill Wittermore 6-0 205Lbs. who a solid leader in the jayhawk lineup his quick feet and cannon of an arm will help him out get out of sticky jams his offensive line get him into like the Colorado game. There he was 19-29 passing for 422 plus 45 yards on the ground. That tell me that if need be he won't be a idle target for KSU defense this weekend.

Second There is their running back Clark Green 5-11 205Lbs. he can run with the best of them also they have used him for screen passes out of the backfield. We shall see if he can be able to help Wittermore in this game.

JimNasium 05-01-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
ROFL

There are many people in the field who have told him the same thing Phil said in this thread countless times.

It's damn harsh, but it's true...

ROFL

jspchief 05-01-2005 12:32 PM

LOL. Jeezuz, can I buy a punctuation mark? He should breed with DP4me.

Frazod 05-01-2005 12:34 PM

Throwing up always makes me feel instantly better - it's like flipping a switch.

Other than that, I think you should just take a Midol and get on with your life. :D

big nasty kcnut 05-01-2005 01:15 PM

Well at least i'd written better then fatlock.

Nzoner 05-01-2005 01:16 PM

I had beer,scotch,schnapps and margaritas last night how I kept from hurling I don't know but damn am I paying for it today.

|Zach| 05-01-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Sorry to spoil things again but...

Bob Dole 05-01-2005 01:27 PM

If it helps any, you feel shitty because alcohol is a diuretic and put you in a volume depleted state, which caused your meninges (lining of the brain) to pull away from your calvarium.

teedubya 05-01-2005 01:28 PM

this thread is own.

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
LOL. Jeezuz, can I buy a punctuation mark? He should breed with DP4me.

**** you asshole.......and who are you kidding...your adopt a chief RAN away from home....:harumph:

Saulbadguy 05-01-2005 01:45 PM

Drank taqulia and beer and feel likem shit. I hate ****ing texas fans and ksu will be that damn good. Also wish people would email head of scout.com and get my job back

I like this quote better, Brad.

Ultra Peanut 05-01-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
**** you asshole.......and who are you kidding...your adopt a chief RAN away from home....:harumph:

Your adopt-a-chief didn't even make the playoffs, bitch!

go bo 05-01-2005 02:23 PM

Quote:

er... why are you responding to "dp4me"?

surely you don't want to be called that forever, do you?

|Zach| 05-01-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo

How is the ol Indep. doin these days?

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
Your adopt-a-chief didn't even make the playoffs, bitch!

loser......:rolleyes:

|Zach| 05-01-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

loser......:rolleyes:

And the list of people you can have conversations with on here with out calling them names has been reduced to badgirl.

I am sure it is just everyone else though...

Phobia 05-01-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

Fatlock is a great writer. You may not like his message, but he can write.

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

as long as they don't mess with my account .....:harumph:

I wasn't so much responding to the name as assholes contempt for knut..

besides, I am sure Killer will have a new name for me soon....ROFL

Phobia 05-01-2005 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Man, first smacking down the lovelorn with his patented "face it, you're fat and ugly" seminar, now this.
Someone smacked Phobes with a ball peen hammer right over his 'candor' center.

Heh heh, I've never been diplomat material. But, at least people know where they stand with me. Don't ask me a question you don't want the answer to.... I warned my wife of that early. She was a quick learner, too.

Phobia 05-01-2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

as long as they don't mess with my account .....:harumph:

I wasn't so much responding to the name as assholes contempt for knut..

besides, I am sure Killer will have a new name for me soon....ROFL

I don't think anybody has contempt for 'nut. Quite the opposite, in fact. I just think he needs to set his sites on another career.

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

And the list of people you can have conversations with on here with out calling them names has been reduced to badgirl.

Zach.....what makes you think you know who I talk to and who I don't. You have no clue..just like I don't with you. But you constantly think you know every little thing about everybody on here. Why do you feel the need to always be in control......:hmmm:

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Heh heh, I've never been diplomat material. But, at least people know where they stand with me. Don't ask me a question you don't want the answer to.... I warned my wife of that early. She was a quick learner, too.

:).....I have one of those husband's also.....don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer...makes for a fun time.:rolleyes:

4th and Long 05-01-2005 02:33 PM

I'm feeling a bit shitty myself. It seems that a certain someone decided to downsize the sig pic I worked so hard to make for them. :cuss:

I'm not mentioning any names.You know who you are. :harumph:

Damn lawyer types anyway :p

|Zach| 05-01-2005 02:34 PM

Quote:

Zach.....what makes you think you know who I talk to and who I don't. You have no clue..just like I don't with you. But you constantly think you know every little thing about everybody on here. Why do you feel the need to always be in control......:hmmm:

On the board....its obvious who you talk too and do not talk to on the board.

What makes you think I know who you talk to in real life? I wouldn't for wish such information.

4th and Long 05-01-2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

She hasn't called me any names ... yet.

:D

go bo 05-01-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

How is the ol Indep. doin these days?

fair to middlin'...

nice day out up here...

cool, but really nice...

school keeping you busy?

|Zach| 05-01-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

school keeping you busy?

Ya my head is a little maxed out with stuff...I am ready to move past gen ed type things and dive more into my major. I am ready for summer.

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 02:40 PM

Quote:

On the board....its obvious who you talk too and do not talk to on the board.

What makes you think I know who you talk to in real life? I wouldn't for wish such information.

you would go beserk if you knew who I talked to from this board on Pm's and yahoo messenger......;)

You only see what I want you to see..........ROFL

And you are right.....there are certain assholes that I totally avoid on here...and then there are those who everything they write is so freaking boring....so I guess since I respond to you...I must enjoy what you say.

|Zach| 05-01-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

And you are right.....there are certain assholes that I totally avoid on here...and then there are those who everything they write is so freaking boring....so I guess since I respond to you...I must enjoy what you say.

Ya you do a great job of avoiding people you don't like on this board. ROFL

keg in kc 05-01-2005 02:43 PM

Hey, Phil, need an honest answer here: do pink socks go with yellow golf shirts?

4th and Long 05-01-2005 02:54 PM

Hmmm :hmmm: ... this thread was moving right along for a bit ... until ...
Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Hey, Phil, need an honest answer here: do pink socks go with yellow golf shirts?

Nice job ... Thread Killer!!!

:p

luv 05-01-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Hmmm :hmmm: ... this thread was moving right along for a bit ... until ...

Nice job ... Thread Killer!!!

:p

Damn! And I thought that was usually my job. Who knew? :)

Braincase 05-01-2005 03:04 PM

'nut,

Some of us here are writers, not to mention editor, etc. We haven't b.s.'ed you about what it takes to communicate efectively. I recommended two books that are considered sacred texts for aspiring writers. If you don't take us seriously when we advise you, why should we take you seriously when you can't deal with criticism?

Get the Strunk & White book, "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook. You'll be glad you did. Then you'll be able to punctuate it properly when you call me a pompous asshole.

luv 05-01-2005 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc

Oh, and yes they do. I would highly recommend wearing them out in public, or even out on a date. She'll be very impressed...well, if she's 6.

luv 05-01-2005 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
'nut,

Some of us here are writers, not to mention editor, etc. We haven't b.s.'ed you about what it takes to communicate efectively. I recommended two books that are considered sacred texts for aspiring writers. If you don't take us seriously when we advise you, why should we take you seriously when you can't deal with criticism?

Get the Strunk & White book, "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook. You'll be glad you did. Then you'll be able to punctuate it properly when you call me a pompous asshole.

Ahh, edited the "set" to "get" before I could correct it. Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :p

4th and Long 05-01-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Oh, and yes they do. I would highly recommend wearing them out in public, or even out on a date. She'll be very impressed...well, if she's 6.

Hey, it worled for Payne Stuart. :D

Simplex3 05-01-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

I don't think anybody has contempt for 'nut. Quite the opposite, in fact. I just think he needs to set his sites on another career.

Hell, spend a couple of quality years studying the English language or decide to write in his native tounge (I'm assuming that isn't English). If he was truly dedicated to becoming a writer he could get there.

It isn't so much the syntax that worries me about his career choice. I think it's more the following:

1. He rarely has anything to add that the average Joe watching on TV didn't see. Granted, I've only between 3 and 5 of his pieces.
2. He's an obvious homer and completely lacks objectivity. There just aren't that many writing jobs for homers of one school.

Nut, I wish you the best but I have to agree. Unless you really want to buckle down and make some changes you won't succeed. I'd love nothing more than to play in the NFL for a living. The facts are, though, I'm 32, have a bad knee and have never played a down of organized football. That said it's not a good idea for me to quit my job and run up to Chief's training camp looking to be a walk-on.

FloridaChief 05-01-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :p

Yes, how horrible it is to misspell common words, such as the names of world-famous rock bands...

luv 05-01-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Yes, how horrible it is to misspell common words, such as the names of world-famous rock bands...

Correction made. I only pointed this one out because he was getting on to kcnut for grammatics. And, if you read the post where I misspelled the rock band, then you could have answered my question. :p

FloridaChief 05-01-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Correction made. I only pointed this one out because he was getting on to kcnut for grammatics. And, if you read the post where I misspelled the rock band, then you could have answered my question. :p

I could've. But I didn't. And you can't make me.

FloridaChief 05-01-2005 03:31 PM

PS

"Imagine" is John Lennon solo...

luv 05-01-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

I could've. But I didn't. And you can't make me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .. ROFL

luv 05-01-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

PS

"Imagine" is John Lennon solo...

Thank you. I feel much better now. And I thought about that after I posted it, but could have sworn Paul had something to do with it also. My bad, and thank you for the correction.

Rain Man 05-01-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Ahh, edited the "set" to "get" before I could correct it. Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :p

Well, Miss Smarty Pants, I guess I should point out that your username is horribly misspelled. Am I right, "Love to Write"?

luv 05-01-2005 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Well, Miss Smarty Pants, I guess I should point out that your username is horribly misspelled. Am I right, "Love to Write"?

okay okay okay ROFL

Phobia 05-01-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

I figured she was easy and didn't punctuate properly; "Love to, right".

Iowanian 05-01-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

you would go beserk if you knew who I talked to from this board on Pm's and yahoo messenger......;)

You only see what I want you to see..........ROFL

Whats funny, is DP4me doesn't even realize that its ME she's asking to to come down to TeJas with 3-4 of my best hung pals.

jspchief 05-01-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Nothing like driving my point home. :)

Could you lend a few of those periods to KCnut?

Fairplay 05-01-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Whats funny, is DP4me doesn't even realize that its ME she's asking to to come down to TeJas with 3-4 of my best hung pals.

Iowanian you set yourself up with that response so i will respond with this.

How do you know your pals are well hung?

Iowanian 05-01-2005 03:55 PM

we've been down twice so far.........I could hear the bones cracking while two of them were in with her.

Fairplay 05-01-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

we've been down twice so far.........I could hear the bones cracking while two of them were in with her.

chiefs4me is gonna be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowanian 05-01-2005 04:02 PM

I don't give a shit. She said she was just warming up for her ShowStopper down at Dirty Earl's, where the co-star is a beast of Burden.(not taco juan)

FloridaChief 05-01-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

I don't give a shit. She said she was just warming up for her ShowStopper down at Dirty Earl's, where the co-star is a beast of Burden.(not taco juan)

Jesus God! I laughed out loud at this 'un...

Dirty Earl's, indeed...

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 05:09 PM

Quote:

:harumph:......I have told you a 1000 times I don't like short men.....quit asking.

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Nothing like driving my point home. :)

Could you lend a few of those periods to KCnut?

No...but I can think of something I would like to drive thru your freaking head........:harumph:

chiefs4me 05-01-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Jesus God! I laughed out loud at this 'un...

Dirty Earl's, indeed...

:harumph:

4th and Long 05-01-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

:harumph:......I have told you a 1000 times I don't like short men.....quit asking.

There ya have it. At 5' 7" (in shoes) I've been officially eliminated from contention.

Fairplay 05-01-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
There ya have it. At 5' 7" (in shoes) I've been officially eliminated from contention.

I wear a 11.5 in shoes.

chiefs4me said guys with bigger feet have a bigger.....well nevermind.