ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184595)

KCTitus 06-14-2008 07:53 PM

yep, he's gakking it up...this is Tiger's to lose, even on one good leg.

No one else is stepping up and playing golf.

kstater 06-14-2008 07:54 PM

Yup can tell it's starting to get to him. Can't get all the way through it at all.

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 07:57 PM

Great hole out by Tiger. He couldn't help but laugh.

Friendo 06-14-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794251)
yep, he's gakking it up...this is Tiger's to lose, even on one good leg.

No one else is stepping up and playing golf.

Rocco's going to be there

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 08:07 PM

Somebody slip Tiger some Lortabs.

KCTitus 06-14-2008 08:08 PM

we'll see...I doubt it.

Friendo 06-14-2008 08:12 PM

dayum!

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 08:12 PM

Another eagle for Tiger.

kstater 06-14-2008 08:13 PM

Yeah Titus, Tiger is way over-exposed. Absolutely no reason for it.

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4794274)

Lucky bastard.

KCTitus 06-14-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4794274)

That was the greatest ever round played by anyone in the US Open.

keg in kc 06-14-2008 08:18 PM

Man oh man, this has been something to see.

tk13 06-14-2008 08:20 PM

I didn't think there was any way Tiger would win this after having surgery and not playing another tournament to warm-up before this one.

keg in kc 06-14-2008 08:24 PM

I'm not sure he will win it, as bad as it looks like he's hurting. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

KCTitus 06-14-2008 08:25 PM

Did Johnny Miller just say that Tiger put an entire career into 3 shots? Ok, what does that mean?

I guess coming down the back nine tomorrow, Tiger's got a 4 shot lead, but he's being Byron Leftwich'ed down each fairway the final 3 holes.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow.

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4794291)
I'm not sure he will win it, as bad as it looks like he's hurting. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

He'll get the knee shot up and roll to the win.

Logical 06-14-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794294)
Did Johnny Miller just say that Tiger put an entire career into 3 shots? Ok, what does that mean?

I guess coming down the back nine tomorrow, Tiger's got a 4 shot lead, but he's being Byron Leftwich'ed down each fairway the final 3 holes.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow.

I have to say the announcer quality has slipped in the last few years. I am about as big a Tiger fan as you will find but the admiration is a bit over the top. Still what he accomplished on a not completely heeled knee was amazing even if the hole in was luck (even he said so).

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 09:26 PM

I don't think they can hype Tiger too much. He is the best ever and it isn't that close.

Logical 06-14-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794356)
I don't think they can hype Tiger too much. He is the best ever and it isn't that close.

Mike did they fawn all over Jack they way they do Tiger?

Skip Towne 06-14-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4794382)
Mike did they fawn all over Jack they way they do Tiger?

Not as much, no. But Jack wasn't as good as Tiger.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 05:46 AM

I am so excited for today. Tiger has never lost when leading after 54 holes in a Major. If he wins today, his 30 on the second 9 on Friday, and his eagle, birdie, eagle on the second 9 on Saturday will go down in sports history. People will talk about it like Mazeroski's home run, or Kirk Gibson's home run, Joe Montana's pass to Clark (or Taylor) Willis Reed inspiring the Knicks to win game 7, etc. It will be a defining mark that people will always remember.

At least that is what I think.

Go Tiger!

smittysbar 06-15-2008 09:22 AM

Man oh man, I am in a tournament this weekend and got to the bar late last night and saw that Tiger was leading! I thought holy shit, I bet I missed something.

Then I saw the highlights on the golf channel...............unbelievable!!!!!!!

You guys that did get to watch yesterday saw three of the greatest shots in US Open history.

Tee off at 1:00 be back later to see what happened. I might take my phone and ask you guys where they stand.

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 4794627)
Man oh man, I am in a tournament this weekend and got to the bar late last night and saw that Tiger was leading! I thought holy shit, I bet I missed something.

Then I saw the highlights on the golf channel...............unbelievable!!!!!!!

You guys that did get to watch yesterday saw three of the greatest shots in US Open history.

Tee off at 1:00 be back later to see what happened. I might take my phone and ask you guys where they stand.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get a tee time this afternoon between 1:00-2:00 CST today, that way I'm back home in time to catch the back nine of the Open.

milkman 06-15-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794394)
Not as much, no. But Jack wasn't as good as Tiger.

This is true, but I also think that Jack had players with more heart to compete against.

Palmer, Player, Trevino and Watson, among others are guys that came along and gave Jack some competition, and you didn't see any tournament that Jack was on the leader board as nearly a forgone conclusion.

When Mickelson is your primary competition, then you really have smooth sailing.

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 4794676)
This is true, but I also think that Jack had players with more heart to compete against.

Palmer, Player, Trevino and Watson, among others are guys that came along and gave Jack some competition, and you didn't see any tournament that Jack was on the leader board as nearly a forgone conclusion.

When Mickelson is your primary competition, then you really have smooth sailing.

What happened to David Duval? It didn't take Tiger long to blow him away. And Tiger is twice the athlete of that fat slob Nicklaus. Tiger has shots Jack never knew were possible. No contest.

milkman 06-15-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794677)
What happened to David Duval? It didn't take Tiger long to blow him away. And Tiger is twice the athlete of that fat slob Nicklaus. Tiger has shots Jack never knew were possible. No contest.

Again, I don't disagree with you.

All I'm saying is that Tiger needs someone that can come out and compete with him.

It's fun to watch Tiger, but it would be even more fun if there was someone that could be looked at as a real rival.

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 4794682)
Again, I don't disagree with you.

All I'm saying is that Tiger needs someone that can come out and compete with him.

It's fun to watch Tiger, but it would be even more fun if there was someone that could be looked at as a real rival.

Right now nobody is even close. Did you notice how the announcer thought Tiger was playing too much break on the first eagle putt? He didn't say a word on the second one.

milkman 06-15-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794685)
Right now nobody is even close. Did you notice how the announcer thought Tiger was playing too much break on the first eagle putt? He didn't say a word on the second one.

I missed Tiger's final 4 holes, and Mediate's final 5 yesterday.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 4794676)

You just named the only four golfers to really be any threat to Jack. Among them was the only real international guy, Player, that was any threat to Jack.

They may have had more heart, but Tiger competes against more world class golfers in one tournament than Jack faced in his entire career.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 01:10 PM

Tuned in just now...the jag fest has begun. I mean, it's as if Tiger has never won a major. A complete run down of each round complete with dramatic music.

geez...

He's won so much it's boring.

Pablo 06-15-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794794)
Tuned in just now...the jag fest has begun. I mean, it's as if Tiger has never won a major. A complete run down of each round complete with dramatic music.

geez...

Then don't watch.

Tiger Woods is to the PGA what the Yankees/Red Sox are to the MLB.

What the North Carolina/Duke matchup is to the NCAA.

He's far and away the biggest draw/most hyped representative of the sport, he is the face of golf and will be for decades to come. Decades. In the year 2028, Tiger Woods will still be getting media-loved at every oppurtunity.

You know he's gonna get 96% of the coverage, and the commentators are going to fawn over him at every shot. Because, well he tends to make a whole lot of great shots.

But boring, not so much. If you like having the oppurtunity to see a great shot every time he swings the club, it's fairly entertaining.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 4794802)
Then don't watch.

Tiger Woods is to the PGA what the Yankees/Red Sox are to the MLB.

What the North Carolina/Duke matchup is to the NCAA.

He's far and away the biggest draw/most hyped representative of the sport, he is the face of golf and will be for decades to come. Decades. In the year 2028, Tiger Woods will still be getting media-loved at every oppurtunity.

You know he's gonna get 96% of the coverage, and the commentators are going to fawn over him at every shot. Because, well he tends to make a whole lot of great shots.

But boring, not so much. If you like having the oppurtunity to see a great shot every time he swings the club, it's fairly entertaining.

I tuned into see the stuff prior to the 'jag fest'...fortunately for me I get to watch Tiger on the practice range instead of actual golf. That's pretty awesome.

you're analogy sucks. Team sports pit two adversaries...this is more than two people or entities. Of course you wouldnt really know that given the coverage.

I'll turn it off at 6pm when the collective orgasm begins, but before that, at least show golf of the other people.

It would be like tuning into watch the Chiefs, but instead of showing the actual game, they kept interrupting to show the NE team dressing in the locker room and going through pre-game warmups.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794794)

geez...

Yes, shooting 30 on the second nine on Friday, in the U.S. freaking Open is boring. Going eagle, birdie, eagle on the back nine on Saturday, coming back from 6 down with 5 holes to play, in the U.S. freaking Open is boring. Watching a world class athlete compete on the biggest stage with an injury is boring.

I think you might be able to catch some re-runs of Murder She Wrote or Matlock if you flip through the channels.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794833)
Yes, shooting 30 on the second nine on Friday, in the U.S. freaking Open is boring. Going eagle, birdie, eagle on the back nine on Saturday, coming back from 6 down with 5 holes to play, in the U.S. freaking Open is boring. Watching a world class athlete compete on the biggest stage with an injury is boring.

I think you might be able to catch some re-runs of Murder She Wrote or Matlock if you flip through the channels.

Are we talking about the same world class athlete? Probably not...because coming from behind and winning the US open is old news for Tiger Woods. You must be a fan of Phil Mickelson, I realize his comebacks are breathtaking because they are so rare.

Tiger has won Open's by 12 strokes.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794839)
because coming from behind and winning the US open is old news for Tiger Woods.

Actually it is not. In every Major he has won, Tiger had the lead going into the final round. Not much coming from behind there.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794847)
Actually it is not. In every Major he has won, Tiger had the lead going into the final round. Not much coming from behind there.

You know what, you're right...that's even more exciting. I cant tell you how exciting it is for people to win when leading n the last match.

btw, Turkey just came back from 2-0 to score 3 goals in the second half, 2 goals scored in two minutes. THAT was exciting.

Tiger winning from the lead after 54...yeah, that's never happened. Get the lube ready, it's a 3 hour stroke fest

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 02:42 PM

He's not going to have the lead much longer, as he is shitting down his leg on #1 AGAIN.

Damn, even Tony Romo and that 10 handicap in that Golf Digest Challenge finished #1 with a bogey.

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 02:43 PM

Lying FOUR and STILL not on the green on #1.

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 02:43 PM

Rocco likely to be in the lead after that...

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 02:46 PM

Rocco almost aced #3...

Soon to be a 2 shot lead if he makes the birdie putt.

OnTheWarpath15 06-15-2008 02:52 PM

WTF is Tiger thinking hitting driver at 2?

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794848)
You know what, you're right...that's even more exciting. I cant tell you how exciting it is for people to win when leading n the last match.

btw, Turkey just came back from 2-0 to score 3 goals in the second half, 2 goals scored in two minutes. THAT was exciting.

Tiger winning from the lead after 54...yeah, that's never happened. Get the lube ready, it's a 3 hour stroke fest

Wow. Really? Soccer? Maybe you need to point your browser towards wizardsplanet.com

Soccer is about as exciting as watching a chess tournament when you only know how to play checkers.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 02:53 PM

No drama here, just move along, nothing to see here.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794861)
Wow. Really? Soccer? Maybe you need to point your browser towards wizardsplanet.com

Soccer is about as exciting as watching a chess tournament when you only know how to play checkers.

LOL...It's funny to actually read that. You realize that Tiger has never, ummm let me retype that, NEVER...maybe you still dont get it N-E-V-A-R lost after leading after 54 holes...

and you tell me soccer is boring? LOL...

KCTitus 06-15-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794862)
No drama here, just move along, nothing to see here.

Unless you get into manufactured drama...I hope tiger limps a little...maybe it will bring a tear to all of our eyes so THIS major win is the greatest major win for Tiger in the history of all his major wins

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794866)
Unless you get into manufactured drama...I hope tiger limps a little...maybe it will bring a tear to all of our eyes so THIS major win is the greatest major win for Tiger in the history of all his major wins

Well, the way it looks now, I don't know if he will finish in the Top 10, and I would not be surprised if he is not able to finish.

I have had two knee surgeries on my left knee, and this is Tiger's third. I know that a round of golf two months after my second surgery was painful, and I was riding in a cart.

Please, if soccer does it for you, more power to ya.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794888)
Well, the way it looks now, I don't know if he will finish in the Top 10, and I would not be surprised if he is not able to finish.

I have had two knee surgeries on my left knee, and this is Tiger's third. I know that a round of golf two months after my second surgery was painful, and I was riding in a cart.

Please, if soccer does it for you, more power to ya.

Ok, let me make sure Im clear...he wins, and it's the greatest win in the history of golf...the 200+ year history of golf. If he loses, it's because of the knee surgery.

damn. That's a tough spot. So Im clear, Tiger's never lost after leading 54 but if he does, we all head to the weeping wall because of the knee

007 06-15-2008 03:28 PM

I don't care if he wins or loses. I just watch to see what he does at the moment.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794904)
I don't care if he wins or loses. I just watch to see what he does at the moment.

the networks love you

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794900)
Ok, let me make sure Im clear...he wins, and it's the greatest win in the history of golf...the 200+ year history of golf. If he loses, it's because of the knee surgery.

damn. That's a tough spot. So Im clear, Tiger's never lost after leading 54 but if he does, we all head to the weeping wall because of the knee

It just sounds like you are a hater. No one is going to cry if Tiger loses, and it will not be the best win ever, if he wins.

The more you keep posting like that, the more it sounds like you are either just taking that point of view to be argumentative, or you are just being a jerk.

It is golf. It is not war, it is not creating world peace or ending world hunger. It is golf. Tiger is the best ever, currently the most popular player, and the most dominant athlete in his given sport. It is fun to watch either way, win or lose.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794904)

He seems to have a knack for doing the most dramatic, incredible things, in the biggest moments of the biggest tournaments.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794907)
It just sounds like you are a hater. No one is going to cry if Tiger loses, and it will not be the best win ever, if he wins.

The more you keep posting like that, the more it sounds like you are either just taking that point of view to be argumentative, or you are just being a jerk.

It is golf. It is not war, it is not creating world peace or ending world hunger. It is golf. Tiger is the best ever, currently the most popular player, and the most dominant athlete in his given sport. It is fun to watch either way, win or lose.

LOL...hater? argumentative? World Peace? are you kidding me?

that's too funny...yeah, he is the best player, by far. So far it's a f'ing joke. So much of a joke that it's comical to watch the announcers and fans slobber that knob.

Im not a hater, Im just tired of the incessant non-stop glorificiation of someone who's proven that he's an entire class above all the others.

I think maybe I need to start a tournament where a highschooler beats the crap out of 9 year olds, over and over and over and over and over and over again...then when Im acting the ass about his win, and someone says 'dude this is BS' I can act like you.

007 06-15-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794906)
the networks love you

So what if they do. I am not watching for their benefit. I am watching for mine.

Logical 06-15-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794906)
the networks love you

No the networks love Tiger, and can you blame them.

007 06-15-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794915)

that's too funny...yeah, he is the best player, by far. So far it's a f'ing joke. So much of a joke that it's comical to watch the announcers and fans slobber that knob.

Im not a hater, Im just tired of the incessant non-stop glorificiation of someone who's proven that he's an entire class above all the others.

I think maybe I need to start a tournament where a highschooler beats the crap out of 9 year olds, over and over and over and over and over and over again...then when Im acting the ass about his win, and someone says 'dude this is BS' I can act like you.

Yep, Tiger wins every single tournament he is in, the competition is soooo bad.:rolleyes:

KCTitus 06-15-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794919)
So what if they do. I am not watching for their benefit. I am watching for mine.

It's a good thing you think that...the networks love you even more.

American Idol anyone?

smittysbar 06-15-2008 03:52 PM

can you guys give me the leaders?Posted via Mobile Device

KCTitus 06-15-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794923)
Yep, Tiger wins every single tournament he is in, the competition is soooo bad.:rolleyes:

Im sorry...You may not have read the thread. Tiger has never...let me type that slowly...NEVER. One more time for those that dont read too quick...N-E-V-A-R lost when leading by 54 holes.

It's so exciting it's worth watching all 6 hours of coverage. dont forget to watch the commercials

007 06-15-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794927)
It's a good thing you think that...the networks love you even more.

American Idol anyone?

So I should not watch because you say so?LMAO

Considering I hardly watch more than 3 hours of TV per week they don't make much money on me anyway.

007 06-15-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794932)
Im sorry...You may not have read the thread. Tiger has never...let me type that slowly...NEVER. One more time for those that dont read too quick...N-E-V-A-R lost when leading by 54 holes.

It's so exciting it's worth watching all 6 hours of coverage. dont forget to watch the commercials

Yeah? So? I am not watching to see if he wins or loses. CAN YOU READ?

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794935)
Yeah? So? I am not watching to see if he wins or loses. CAN YOU READ?

Yes...can you? I really appreciate this. Thanks.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794915)

So, the announcers should not talk about him because he is the best player in the world? They should not talk about him even though 90% of the people tuning in want to hear about him? At least they are not slobbing his knob like Kobe, who has NOT proven he is as good as they think he is. Tiger has proven it. And comparing the rest of the golfers in the world to 9 year olds, and Tiger to a highschooler is just stupid. 9 year olds do not have the same physical ability as a highschooler, but the golfers Tiger competes against have all the same chances to make themselves as strong as Tiger, the same chances to make themslves as mentally tough as Tiger, they have the ability to have the same or better equipment as Tiger. The playing field is even and fair. They just can't do the same things Tiger can. 9 year olds versus highschoolers is not a level playing field.

Unless it was a 9 year old Tiger versus highschool players, then you would be right, the highschoolers wouldn't have a chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794923)

Guru, don't you dare use facts and logic when posting in this thread.:spock:

007 06-15-2008 04:07 PM

Anyway....

smittysbar 06-15-2008 04:08 PM

leaders?Posted via Mobile Device

Logical 06-15-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 4794930)
can you guys give me the leaders?Posted via Mobile Device

Westwood -1
Mediate E
Wood E
Ogilive E

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794941)
So, the announcers should not talk about him because he is the best player in the world? They should not talk about him even though 90% of the people tuning in want to hear about him? At least they are not slobbing his knob like Kobe, who has NOT proven he is as good as they think he is. Tiger has proven it. And comparing the rest of the golfers in the world to 9 year olds, and Tiger to a highschooler is just stupid. 9 year olds do not have the same physical ability as a highschooler, but the golfers Tiger competes against have all the same chances to make themselves as strong as Tiger, the same chances to make themslves as mentally tough as Tiger, they have the ability to have the same or better equipment as Tiger. The playing field is even and fair. They just can't do the same things Tiger can. 9 year olds versus highschoolers is not a level playing field.

Unless it was a 9 year old Tiger versus highschool players, then you would be right, the highschoolers wouldn't have a chance.

Guru, don't you dare use facts and logic when posting in this thread.:spock:

best player in the world? what? why should I be surprised if he wins? should I be suprised if he loses?

LOL...

My analogy melted your brain...that's ok.

007 06-15-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4794950)
Westwood -1
Mediate E
Wood E
Ogilive E

could be one hell of a finish.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794951)
best player in the world? what? why should I be surprised if he wins? should I be suprised if he loses?

LOL...

My analogy melted your brain...that's ok.

Who says you have to be surprised?

And your analogy did not melt my brain, it was just a poor analogy.

So, who would win between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794958)
could be one hell of a finish.

Ogilvy is on fire, and Els is looking good, too. If Tiger can just keep getting pars, and maybe take advantage of the par 5s, it could be a really exciting finish.

007 06-15-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794963)
Ogilvy is on fire, and Els is looking good, too. If Tiger can just keep getting pars, and maybe take advantage of the par 5s, it could be a really exciting finish.

I really question whether Tiger can finish today watching him after shots.

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794968)
I really question whether Tiger can finish today watching him after shots.

Tiger just needs to get to the back nine.

007 06-15-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794974)

Probably right. That seems to be where he has turned up the heat the last two days.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794961)
So, who would win between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?

Umm....good question....are we standing, pants warming ankles thinking about the grilled cheese while running at 1100 rpms? or are we warming to the taco?

help me out here...

does the taco have the best cheese and sour cream in the world or does it matter which frying pan the grilled cheese made it to?

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794974)

Agreed...in the meantime, lets all watch Yentll

kstater 06-15-2008 04:35 PM

:spock:

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794982)
Agreed...in the meantime, lets all watch Yentll

No thanks. Why don't you go on ahead?

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794986)
No thanks. Why don't you go on ahead?

Im waiting to see an player win against the ridiculous odds against Tiger who has never lost after leading after 54 holes. I figured all the expert Tiger fans would have time to spare. Why watch what's already been played

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794980)
Umm....good question....are we standing, pants warming ankles thinking about the grilled cheese while running at 1100 rpms? or are we warming to the taco?

help me out here...

does the taco have the best cheese and sour cream in the world or does it matter which frying pan the grilled cheese made it to?

No, I watched Hot Rod last night, and I thought a philosophical question might lighten the mood.

Please excuse my photoshop skills, which are non-existent, but this is how good Titus thinks Tiger is. Really, I suck, but I was trying. :shake:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...1&d=1213569860

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794992)
Im waiting to see an player win against the ridiculous odds against Tiger who has never lost after leading after 54 holes. I figured all the expert Tiger fans would have time to spare. Why watch what's already been played

Ok, we'll just hang around here and listen to what ridiculous shit you spew next.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794993)
No, I watched Hot Rod last night, and I thought a philosophical question might lighten the mood.

Please excuse my photoshop skills, which are non-existent, but this is how good Titus thinks Tiger is. Really, I suck, but I was trying. :shake:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...1&d=1213569860

Excellent!!! that is totally hilarous...I love your PS skills.

That was great.