ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music Stuff~~~~ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329210)

Ubeja Vontell 02-11-2020 01:51 AM

Stuff~~~~
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HEUIZWyieAk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Huffmeister 02-11-2020 12:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCzq-uCSvfY

Ubeja Vontell 02-11-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 14790349)

You got it, that was very cool.

Something a little different is what I'm looking for here, you delivered!

I learned how to embed not long ago (thanks to Bugeater)

1.click ..SHARE...below the video
2.you'll see some options....click-embed
3.now see where it says...copy....far right bottom, click on that.

There ya go.

Ubeja Vontell 02-11-2020 02:28 PM

Great cover of a great iconic blues tune by Robert Johnson, who influensed a slew of later artists. Eric Clapton, Peter Green, The Stones, Led Zeppelin, Johnny Winter just a few who have covered his songs (29).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0eDtvJLJxkw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ubeja Vontell 02-11-2020 07:30 PM

One of my favorite under the radar cats.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-kosvsEfM-g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A great mix is....



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pSrDAnWe3M8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EgIw51zmiy8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ubeja Vontell 02-12-2020 05:59 AM

Harry Manx a must listen


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oopuY8Ko01w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ben Howard a nice fit.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DaH4W1rY9us" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser 02-12-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14790592)
You got it, that was very cool.

Something a little different is what I'm looking for here, you delivered!

I learned how to embed not long ago (thanks to Bugeater)

1.click ..SHARE...below the video
2.you'll see some options....click-embed
3.now see where it says...copy....far right bottom, click on that.

There ya go.

1. Can't do that on my phone.

2. I thought this thread was about the band Stuff, with Eric Gales. Epic thread fail :

3. Embed THIS : https://youtu.be/MZcTP3-ARFQ

Ubeja Vontell 02-12-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14792133)
1. Can't do that on my phone.

2. I thought this thread was about the band Stuff, with Eric Gales. Epic thread fail :

3. Embed THIS : https://youtu.be/MZcTP3-ARFQ




<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MZcTP3-ARFQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ubeja Vontell 02-12-2020 10:33 AM

I'd forgot about them....duh!!!!

My oldest sister's favorite Stuff


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NuZBtFMD6vM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She can dance and this one she loves.

Ubeja Vontell 02-12-2020 03:53 PM

Shifting gears



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Psc0FA-XjZg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UzeXMt9mghU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Huffmeister 02-13-2020 11:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Ubeja Vontell 02-13-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 14793924)

Usually you are trying to capture your mood with music, curious what mood you were capturing there.

My mood right now....



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZduDvIBu3EU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ubeja Vontell 02-13-2020 12:09 PM

If you were to start reading up on The Rolling Stones you won't get too far before reading about Elmore James. James's mother had a romantic relationship with the now iconic bluesman Robert Johnson, who tudored a young Elmore on the guitar, or so the story goes.

Brian Jones was mesmerized by James, he idolized the guy and he had a huge influense on him.

The great Elmore James.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kFn538A_yBA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser 02-13-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14794077)
If you were to start reading up on The Rolling Stones you won't get too far before reading about Elmore James. James's mother had a romantic relationship with the now iconic bluesman Robert Johnson, who tudored a young Elmore on the guitar, or so the story goes.

Brian Jones was mesmerized by James, he idolized the guy and he had a huge influense on him.

The great Elmore James.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kFn538A_yBA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Tudored" ROFL

http://www.rural-revolution.com/2010...ng-me.html?m=1

Ubeja Vontell 02-13-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14794517)

I once listed every single 1000 yard rusher in history, their school, their pro team/teams, their best season, yep a big ordeal and time consuming. Most got into it and made it worth my while.

Then there was this one guy...."you spelled (can't remember) wrong".....everybody :rolleyes:

Dude, nobody cares, ok?


Let's have some music my friend.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mTx860Viz_E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So add something, whatcha got?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.