ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Will FCC fine Fox? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99143)

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny
Just watched it again, it was the first carry of the 2nd quarter where Priest broke the Mike Rucker tackle and turned it for an 9 yard gain. Maas didn't drop an F bomb at all.

Edit: had to fix my ****ing grammar.

You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman
I don't know about the FCC fining Fox for Maas dropping the F-bomb, but they should definitely be fined for hiring a color commentator with the IQ of a mentally reeruned adolescent chipmunk.

Is there a significant IQ difference in a reeruned adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature reeruned chipmunk?

jcroft 09-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole
You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.

I watched network affiliate. I wonder if there a x-second delay on network that doesn't apply to DirecTV?

ZootedGranny 09-20-2004 10:08 AM

I watched the network affiliate broadcast.

Swanman 09-20-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole
Is there a significant IQ difference in a reeruned adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature reeruned chipmunk?

No, but a fully mature reeruned chipmunk can legally drink and gamble, which has to count for something.

StcChief 09-20-2004 10:09 AM

I don't know what game he was at...

Everybody at the stadium Thought HE WAS NOT DOWN.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny
I watched the network affiliate broadcast.

Someone who has the ****ing thing Tivo'd need to ****ing step up and post a ****ing clip. Bob Dole doesn't have the ****ing time to find the VCR, hook the ****ing thing up, move the ****ing game over to tape, then ****ing convert the thing back to digital so he can ****ing prove that he's not completely ****ing delusional. (Only partially ****ing delusional.)

InChiefsHeaven 09-20-2004 10:29 AM

Double ****...

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:29 AM

Well, I have that ****ing piss poor display of football players and commentators.

BTW, I didn't hear the ****ing comment to start with cause the damn ****ing kids we fighting amoungst themselves for the ****ing piss poor call of the ****ing piss poor players that were ****ing playing.

But give me some ****ing time to find the ****ing play in question and I will get back to all of you fine ****ing people .

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:31 AM

Even if Bob Dole is ****ing wrong, this ****ing thread has been some pretty ****ing good therapy.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:36 AM

I got III ****ing around looking for the ****ing thing, but what ****ing qtr was it ?

JimNasium 09-20-2004 10:37 AM

What the **** is going on here?

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, that one thread gave him some good ****ing advice, huh?

Bout time , hey ? Naw, I gave him a ****ing list of things I wanted done to take his sorry ****ing azz to KC again this weekend and all he has done was been seen ****ing around doing very little.

Upon looking over my shoulder at this ****ing thread he decided to **** around some more and find this ****ing comment.

ptlyon 09-20-2004 10:52 AM

This ****ing thread should go into the Hall of ****ing Fame Forum.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:55 AM

Ok, I have found the ****ing comment that Bob Dammned Dole thought he ****ing heard ................

He said, The whole stadium thought they had him stopped....... it wasn't a clear comment, but I was able to make it out clearly .

So Bob Dammned Dole is ****ing hearing ****ing comments with his ****ing ears.

Now since we have this ****ing senario cleared up, I want to add that this has been a fine ****ing good time spending with you fine ****ing people about a fine ****ing comment !

****ing carry on !

ROFL