ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295597)

Fish 10-25-2015 08:46 AM

This outcome is shocking and completely unexpected...

the Talking Can 10-25-2015 08:48 AM

i'm getting high and declaring this today's game thread

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11832933)
So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?

SAUTO 10-25-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11833057)
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.

Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833125)
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.

THIS! We had some bad luck the first week. Hootie is a good FF player. But his play didn't force me to step in, it was that no one wanted to work with him anymore. There was some really ugly posts all involving Hootie.

We still have 1/2 our money to perform this experiment as a shared group experience it was supposed to be.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11833068)
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.

They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833143)

You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?

Marcellus 10-25-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833125)
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.

This is exactly what happened.

kstater 10-25-2015 08:54 AM

:popcorn:

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11833133)
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?

Nice cross thread humor.:clap:

KCUnited 10-25-2015 08:56 AM

I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

TLO 10-25-2015 08:56 AM

So Hootie's already banned?

Damn. :(

Sassy Squatch 10-25-2015 08:57 AM

Hootie got banned?

ThaVirus 10-25-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11833159)
I'm for locking the meltdown thread from replies and linking everyone to it, just for the lulz of the whole thing.

Someone make this happen

Mr. Flopnuts 10-25-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833143)

Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11833150)
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?

If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833147)
They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.

Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to **** off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.

Simply Red 10-25-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11832935)
Hi Hootie. Did you vote for Cosmo or Dane?

:clap::clap:

DaFace 10-25-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11833164)
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.

According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11833163)
Someone make this happen

$50.00 admission fee.:rolleyes:

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11833164)

Where do he bring that up?

In a locked forum that only people who pay for fan duel get to see?

I'm having a hard time seeing why he gets banned here...

Sounds like sour grapes guys.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833166)
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.

Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to **** off.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 11833167)
Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to **** off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.

Hey, I understand he's a ****ing douchebag. I would think every grown person who sent in a 100 bucks also knew that full well going in. But what does that have to do with banning him here?

And I wanna read the melt down.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833171)

There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.

Donger 10-25-2015 09:03 AM

I guess you guys forgot the leash?

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 10-25-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833171)

I'm seriously not even going to get into this. My last post on this is that I'm the only mod in that group. The other mods have access to the forum. It will never be made public. And all of the mods had come to the conclusion yesterday long before all of this went down that Hootie was done.

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833169)
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?

It was a long and nasty exchange. With some really and I mean really horrible personal tragedy involved.

But, it had nothing to with Fan Duel or his inability to get along with others.

ChiliConCarnage 10-25-2015 09:04 AM

Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:04 AM

Wait, so if I pay $50 I get access to this shit show?

Tell me more!

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 11833172)
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to **** off.

So you are saying Hootie was being typical Hootie?

Again no shocking info there.

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.

Buehler445 10-25-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833169)

BossChief brought it up in the forum. But Hootie dragged it, and all this other BS into the main forum. Which we all said couldn't happen.

Donger 10-25-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833182)

I'm asking why ban the guy here? Number one and laughing at anyone who thought this would end well with Hootie having to cooperate with anyone in the situation.

Considering his history, I would imagine that "just being Hootie" is ground for a banning here.

Besides that, why did Hootie choose to create this thread at all?

DaFace 10-25-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

I agree that its a LITTLE odd, but it's a group filled with 50 CPers, so it's definitely a group associated with CP if not officially sanctioned.

I'd expect it would be the same deal if someone went to the CP Facebook group and started posting pictures of bunnies getting raped by a squirrel or something.

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833174)
And I wanna read the melt down.

We wish we wouldn't have seen it. No one should ever have read it.

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 09:07 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaitYHDxhJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 11833175)
There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.

I'm talking about the banning from here.

DaFace 10-25-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11833183)
BossChief brought it up in the forum. But Hootie dragged it, and all this other BS into the main forum. Which we all said couldn't happen.

Thanks. That chain of events isn't surprising (and is what kept getting him banned for what I assume was the same issue years ago). Others would bring it up, and he just couldn't let it lie.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

You really would have to be involved in this the last few weeks to understand it.

And we all basically donated $100 to have fun with this. Hootie turned it into a ****ing train wreck and frankly killed the fun completely with his arrogant schizophrenic bullshit.

But the deal is, from the start we decided the venture would be run by group thought not by a single entity and we handled it accordingly.

My prediction about him getting banned had to do with his reaction to this happening which was clear as day last week he was going to occur.

ThaVirus 10-25-2015 09:08 AM

You guys gave a 30 year old man with the maturity level of a 14 year old a modicum of authority over $4,900 worth of other people's money and things got ugly?

notorious 10-25-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11833178)
It was a long and nasty exchange. With some really and I mean really horrible personal tragedy involved.

But, it had nothing to with Fan Duel or his inability to get along with others.

Jesus.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833191)

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.

farmerchief 10-25-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11833054)
I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.

Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.

Bob Dole 10-25-2015 09:10 AM

This is so out of character. Hootie has always gotten A's in "plays well with others" on his quarterly report card.

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833181)
Wait, so if I pay $50 I get access to this shit show?

Tell me more!

It was a joke.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833191)

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.

BTW another hard rule in this was that the main forum was never supposed to get dragged into business regarding that group but of course he cant follow a single ****ing rule.

DaFace 10-25-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 11833197)

According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerchief (Post 11833198)
Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.

Shocking I say!

Rausch 10-25-2015 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11833195)
You guys gave a 30 year old man with the maturity level of a 14 year old a modicum of authority over $4,900 worth of other people's money and things got ugly?

ROFL

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833086)
Is it cheddar flavored?

Shrug?

http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Produ...0171112330.jpg

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11833189)
We wish we wouldn't have seen it. No one should ever have read it.

If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

It was his responsibility to keep it a "secret".

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

TimeForWasp 10-25-2015 09:12 AM

Damn it, I tried to get this thread deleted to save Hootie from himself.

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11833094)
Hootie Tears flavor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833100)
I prefer sea salt.

Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833193)
Thanks. That chain of events isn't surprising (and is what kept getting him banned for what I assume was the same issue years ago). Others would bring it up, and he just couldn't let it lie.

Yes, same issue that got him permbanned last time.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11833211)
Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?

Nope.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11833196)
Jesus.

Realize that is the biggest drama queen in CP saying that.

Marcellus 10-25-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833203)
According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.

Not my call but my guess is his threats to try to hijack the account therefore stealing from the forum could warrant that.

Donger 10-25-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833208)
but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

Maybe for some, fishing for Hootie is the same as fishing for Crappie.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:15 AM

Where art thou, Clay?

DaFace 10-25-2015 09:15 AM

Quote:

If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.

It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.

Bugeater 10-25-2015 09:17 AM

Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.

ThaVirus 10-25-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

He posted in the "Cops Screw Up Again" thread a few days ago trying to bait.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833220)
It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.

To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.

Prison Bitch 10-25-2015 09:18 AM

Shocking development. Just shocking

mdstu 10-25-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11833122)
Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.

For the record though. Hootie's summary of how the CC shit went down is spot on.

Rain Man 10-25-2015 09:19 AM

When you all hit it big, it sounds like this will be the best fanduel ad ever.

Bwana 10-25-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11833176)
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

LMAO

I guess so, or a good shock collar.

http://lawandorder4k9s.weebly.com/up...02291_orig.jpg

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :shake:

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833227)
To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.

I don't know how anything can be worse. It was some inhumane words to say to another human being.

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833219)
Where art thou, Clay?

B&

TLO 10-25-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11833230)

ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."

Bob Dole 10-25-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833219)
Where art thou, Clay?

Clay got a 30 day vacation.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11833230)

"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."

BigRedChief 10-25-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 11833237)

Shocking?:hmmm:

notorious 10-25-2015 09:22 AM

Hootie and Clay are gone?

Royals will sweep the Mets and Chiefs are about to win 4 in a row.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 11833237)

Did not know that. I've been AFK for the most part of the past month.

Thank you, kind senator.

Baby Lee 10-25-2015 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 11833231)
What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.

This is one of the things I hate most about this place.

It's supposedly 'like a neighborhood bar,' only 6 months from now I'll be in a conversation and it turns into a hysterical 'how can you take his side on ANYTHING'

Like I was supposed to know 'he' [whomever the he is at that particular time] had been off butt****ing 'her' [whomever the offended party is] best friend in the bathroom a while back.

I'm lucky to keep track of who changes their name tag whenever they're off to do a rail of coke.

TimeForWasp 10-25-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11833238)
"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."

Stop trying to get my hopes up again.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10-25-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

This. **** that drunk bitch CC. Bring back Hootie. This is ridiculous

Rain Man 10-25-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 11833235)
ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."

I'd certainly watch it. It could be the best one ever.

jspchief 10-25-2015 09:26 AM

Lol

KCUnited 10-25-2015 09:28 AM

I don't give a **** that hootie is banned at all, and crush him all you want about the way he's handled the whole Fanduel thing, but I thought he did a fairly decent job of trying his best to avoid the CC stuff that was brought up by bosschief and ran with by CC.