ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 3 Game Balls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351802)

Chiefnj2 01-14-2024 07:51 AM

3 Game Balls

You can only give out three, and none of that honorable mention stuff. Who are you giving them to for the Wildcard win?

1. Rice. Consistent all game. Made some big plays. Team record would look more impressive but for the Lin Elliott of right tackles getting the second TD called back.

2. Mahomes. Threw the ball well in bad conditions and we saw some classic runs. His stat line also would have looked a lot better if not for some drops and a certain speedy WR who can’t give 100% effort or track a ball. Showed why he is still the best QB in the league.

3. Karlaftis. His nonstop motor was evident all game. He looked strong against the run and got to Tua a bunch of times to stop any possible momentum shift.

RollChiefsRoll 01-14-2024 07:53 AM

You do realize we’re in the middle of a playoff run, don’t you? Redact that mother****er’s name!!

Rausch 01-14-2024 07:55 AM

1) Mahomes. He did what he do.
2) Spaggs. He did what he do.
3) Pacheco. This offense feeds of his big plays and physical running style. His energy sparks the offense and the team. When nothing is going right he'll rip off a big one and get us back on track.

MIAdragon 01-14-2024 07:56 AM

The defense almost pitched a shutout. That’s where the game ball needs to go.

HemiEd 01-14-2024 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 17335886)
You can only give out three, and none of that honorable mention stuff. Who are you giving them to for the Wildcard win?

1. Rice. Consistent all game. Made some big plays. Team record would look more impressive but for the Lin Elliott of right tackles getting the second TD called back.

2. Mahomes. Threw the ball well in bad conditions and we saw some classic runs. His stat line also would have looked a lot better if not for some drops and a certain speedy WR who can’t give 100% effort or track a ball. Showed why he is still the best QB in the league.

3. Karlaftis. His nonstop motor was evident all game. He looked strong against the run and got to Tua a bunch of times to stop any possible momentum shift.

I would second this!

Great efforts by everyone on the team. MVS even made a catch, holy shit!

CupidStunt 01-14-2024 07:58 AM

Sneed
Mahomes
Rice

Mike in SW-MO 01-14-2024 08:01 AM

1) Sneed for pantsing Hill, if for no other reason.
2) McDuffie for destroying the same receiver from 20 yards down field.
3) Bolton for never giving a runner another yard after contact.

smithandrew051 01-14-2024 08:09 AM

Hard to pick 3, but these guys were great:

Mahomes
Rice
Pacheco
Karlaftis
Bolton
Sneed
McDuffie (minus one play)
Butker

Hoover 01-14-2024 08:10 AM

I don’t know, but according to the draft forum we need to tag and trade Sneed for a second round draft pick so is he really worthy of a game ball?

Mahomes looked great but so wouldn’t give him a game ball.

I think Rice needs one. My God he’s going to be good. He’s like what we thought we had when we signed Watkins. Door just snags balls.

In weather conditions like we had Pop was critical. He gets one.

And I give the last one to the Defensive backs. Sneed and McDuffie were awesome. Edwards got an important pick early. Agree about George having a good game

2bikemike 01-14-2024 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 17335894)
I would second this!

Great efforts by everyone on the team. MVS even made a catch, holy shit!

Ha Ha, My wife and I both went Holy Shit he caught it, at exactly the same time on that catch!

Otter 01-14-2024 08:13 AM

Gotta go with Rice stepping up and of course, the man, the myth, the legend who we have as Patrick. We got it pretty good ladies, enjoy!

Molitoth 01-14-2024 08:18 AM

Mahomes played really well considering the Temperature.

As someone mentioned, if Hardman even gives practice squad fodder effort Mahomes stats are even more inflated with perhaps x3 long balls.

In a WR room full of people who can't track the ball, catch, or run the right routes... it's so refreshing having Rice to do these things.

Pachecos energy is contagious to a point where now CEH is running hard.

Rausch 01-14-2024 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 17335924)
Mahomes played really well considering the Temperature.

As someone mentioned, if Hardman even gives practice squad fodder effort Mahomes stats are even more inflated with perhaps x3 long balls.

He finally got his opportunity to supplant MVS and went full MVS instead...

smithandrew051 01-14-2024 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 17335912)
Gotta go with Rice stepping up and of course, the man, the myth, the legend who we have as Patrick. We got it pretty good ladies, enjoy!

If this is really a down year for us, then I’m finding it difficult to complain about much

Rausch 01-14-2024 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17335930)
If this is really a down year for us, then I’m finding it difficult to complain about much

It's year 2 of a 3peat.

Only good things in our future...