ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations League 2 still needs some players. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321759)

Rain Man 03-11-2019 10:58 PM

Sandbox Simulations League 2 still needs some players.

$1 membership if you think you're smarter than Mark Davis or John Elway. Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up and build your team.

(Note to mods: sorry for the ad and I won't do it again. We're just trying to fill up the second league before we start marketing it to the general population.)

Festus 03-12-2019 12:02 AM

So, If I post an ad for a business venture and apologize it's ok , right?

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148649)
So, If I post an ad for a business venture and apologize it's ok , right?

If you have contributed to the conversation, tone, longevity of the forum and are generally accepted as a CP icon... sure, you can too.

Festus 03-12-2019 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx (Post 14148661)
If you have contributed to the conversation, tone, longevity of the forum and are generally accepted as a CP icon... sure, you can too.

So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread. My tone was absolutely civil. Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query. And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon. However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me. I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148686)
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread.

That is cute. I'm gonna misspell his user name on purpose to show how little regard I have for his opinion. You may have commented on his thread but the question was openly addressed on a public forum. Why would you be surprised someone else would comment on your question?

If it was meant for him alone... perhaps the PM system would have been a better option.

Quote:

My tone was absolutely civil.
As was mine.

Quote:

Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query.
Longevity wasn't the only measure I gave. Conversation (108k posts to your 34) and tone (I don't mean tone in which you speak with others... I mean as in the mentality of the forum and ambiance). Also, I'm not telling you you shouldn't have asked... I answered your question.

Quote:

And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon.
Your tenure isn't long... your involvement has been nil. It isn't a judgement as much as it is a statement of fact.

Quote:

However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me.
I'm unsure if you realize that people can lurk a forum without having to register and post. If just post count is the measure we are going by, it seems as if I may have ground to speak up on this than you.

Quote:

I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?
If you are meaning to speak to one poster and one poster alone, again, may I suggest the PM system.

Festus 03-12-2019 04:32 AM

wow , looks to me like someone has their shorts in a bunch, like they're trying to pick a fight. I did nothing wrong. I simply pointed out a hypocrisy if in fact it exists. I'll keep an eye out for 'ya asshole

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148699)
wow , looks to me like someone has their shorts in a bunch, like they're trying to pick a fight. I did nothing wrong. I simply pointed out a hypocrisy if in fact it exists. I'll keep an eye out for 'ya asshole

I'M NOT SAYING YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG YOU ILLITERATE ****.

I even said as much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by me
Also, I'm not telling you you shouldn't have asked... I answered your question.

I answered your question then I addressed your hissy fit afterwards. I'm sorry you don't like the answer.

Festus 03-12-2019 04:46 AM

illiterate ****? really? you have no clue. hissy fit? haven't had one of those since I lost a couple million in 2008

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148705)
illiterate ****? really? you have no clue. hissy fit? haven't had one of those since I lost a couple million in 2008

Yeah... really.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gUhRKVIjJtw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Festus 03-12-2019 04:52 AM

whatever loser

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148709)
whatever loser

https://i.imgur.com/86SHmbJ.jpg

Festus 03-12-2019 05:06 AM

exactly. good bye. you are not worth my time

Mephistopheles Janx 03-12-2019 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148712)
exactly. good bye. you are not worth my time

yet your need for the last word keeps you coming back. well...

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecard...day--fd30d.png

/thank you for helping me keep this thread bumped

Rain Man 03-12-2019 07:16 AM

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped.

And on the sales thing, we're offering it for 95% off to cp members, so it's not really sales since it's mostly a giveaway. We just want to launch League 2.

RealSNR 03-12-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festus (Post 14148686)
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread. My tone was absolutely civil. Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query. And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon. However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me. I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?

You don't know who or what Mephistopheles is?

Read a goddamn book, you butt****ing moron.