ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I thought we were drafting a OT in the first (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353222)

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 09:47 PM

I thought we were drafting a OT in the first

What happened?? lololol...simple minded buffoons.

ToxSocks 04-25-2024 09:48 PM

Dude STFU

Who the **** are you, anyway? Ive never even seen you before. You're irrelevant.

wazu 04-25-2024 09:48 PM

You were wrong, sorry.

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 09:49 PM

are you mad you're wrong and dont understand the game at a GM level?

Wisconsin_Chief 04-25-2024 09:49 PM

Who the **** are you? Do I need to start looking at flights to get to the George Brett statue again?

Jewish Rabbi 04-25-2024 09:49 PM

Fix his shit, DaFace.

tredadda 04-25-2024 09:50 PM

Ok.

kysirsoze 04-25-2024 09:50 PM

Never seen you before, but I'm thinking there might have been a lot of reasons you were banned from that thread or whatever.

tredadda 04-25-2024 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannaGOback (Post 17496536)
are you mad you're wrong and dont understand the game at a GM level?

Well not all of us can be a HOF GM like you.

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17496539)
Who the **** are you? Do I need to start looking at flights to get to the George Brett statue again?

according to the people i am mahomes magic reborn!

Peter Gibbons 04-25-2024 09:55 PM

Nope. Nope. My BINGO card had WR clearly listed in rd1. You should ask for a refund.

Spott 04-25-2024 09:56 PM

We’ll be drafting your mom to play OL in the third round.

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 09:56 PM

i only made this thread because i got banned in the draft thread for saying taking OT1st is simple minded

OKchiefs 04-25-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannaGOback (Post 17496620)
i only made this thread because i got banned in the draft thread for saying taking OT1st is simple minded

It's not simple minded dipshit, the board didn't play out for them to take an OT

Pitt Gorilla 04-25-2024 10:00 PM

Not sure we needed a RT or a reach at LT. That's basically what went outside of Alt.

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 17496644)
It's not simple minded dipshit, the board didn't play out for them to take an OT

the chiefs were drafting reciever if they had the 10th 15th any pick higher.

wannaGOback 04-25-2024 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17496649)
Not sure we needed a RT or a reach at LT. That's basically what went outside of Alt.

exactly. most dudes were not going to convert to LT starting on a team going for a 3 peat. its a concept most somehow failed to grasp

TwistedChief 04-25-2024 10:04 PM

Quote:

I would imagine you got banned because you’re a ****ing loser.

smithandrew051 04-25-2024 10:07 PM

Bring back Deberg

Iowanian 04-25-2024 10:08 PM

I thought your mom was on the pill, but here we are.

Jewish Rabbi 04-25-2024 10:12 PM

OP taking smed’s recruiting more idiots thread to heart

T-post Tom 04-25-2024 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 17496710)

The only baby picture his mom carried of him was on a stick at a pro-abortion rally.

JPH83 04-25-2024 10:16 PM

I mean I said I didn't think it'd be OT because the trade wouldn't be there

ChiefsCountry 04-25-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 17496710)

Iowanian always brings the Randy Johnson pigeon fastball to turd posters.

Smed1065 04-26-2024 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannaGOback (Post 17496603)
according to the people i am mahomes magic reborn!

Even worse? ROFL

Smed1065 04-26-2024 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 17496738)
OP taking smed’s recruiting more idiots thread to heart

Damn........... but seems true.

ChiefsFanatic 04-26-2024 02:25 AM

Quote:

While I believe receiver was a more pressing need, I would have liked to trade up for a LT to protect Mahomes for the next 15 years.

Signing Hollywood Brown made LT the play, and I really, really wanted to trade up for BTJ before the signing.

I hope we can get Kingsley Suamataia or Patrick Paul in the 2nd round.

Rainbarrel 04-26-2024 05:11 AM

Keep up. The Chiefs own the Refs and "them." Not how the draft board falls

Chris Meck 04-26-2024 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17496529)
Dude STFU

Who the **** are you, anyway? Ive never even seen you before. You're irrelevant.

It's Mahomes Magic. He made that mult when he got kicked out of the draft forum.

Isn't it obvious?

Lzen 04-26-2024 06:01 AM

Has the OP been banned yet? Cause if not, he should be. This is not a place for children.

RedinTexas 04-26-2024 06:04 AM

We need better trolls on this board.

Dunerdr 04-26-2024 06:09 AM

Put this dumbass on ignore with Mahomes Magic and save yourselves some head scratching.

Chris Meck 04-26-2024 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 17497126)
Put this dumbass on ignore with Mahomes Magic and save yourselves some head scratching.

He'll just make another mult.

Katipan 04-26-2024 06:18 AM

MM is way too scared of girls to put one in his avatar. Don't be silly guys.

RealSNR 04-26-2024 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 17497126)

Put him in JAIL

wannaGOback 04-26-2024 10:50 AM

Yes yes. I am Mahomes magic. Lololol only proves my initial point further.

Titty Meat 04-26-2024 10:55 AM

I reported this account as fake. Keep ****ing with us OP and see what happens punk bitch

ptlyon 04-26-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17497715)
I reported this account as fake. Keep ****ing with us OP and see what happens punk bitch

Bet you feel better about yourself

gordonelloyd 04-26-2024 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannaGOback (Post 17496519)

Don’t understand why there are so many disrespectful and frankly useless replies to this question.

After we signed Hollywood Brown, and irrespective of what happens with rice, it was pretty obvious that our biggest need was LT round one if we could trade up and get someone good at a reasonable price. And given depth at receiver, we could add to the WR room in later rounds.

Presumably, what happened was Veach tried to trade up for one of the higher end LT options we could’ve gotten maybe at around the 16 to 20 range plus or minus, but either no one would do a trade or the price was too high.

But what would be really interesting, and I think what’s the OP is asking, is what happened on the inside with those calls. Were there any possible trades? How high was the price.

Some feel that Detroit and Minnesota paid too high to move up. Others, including me, feel that given the players they got and how they ranked them. They got good value. Clearly teams were asking a lot to trade up. But I’d really love to know what went down when presumably we tried. but we don’t usually seem to get insider information like that. It would be great if we could.

ThrobProng 04-26-2024 03:06 PM

Quote:

Better than being a homo with a Taylor Swift avatar. LMAO

Chris Meck 04-26-2024 03:06 PM

Mahomes Magic gets booted from the draft forum, and then this account shows up, with the exact same stance. Initial posts were ever so slightly less juvenile, but that quickly regressed to exactly the same attitude. Same lingo, same style, same exact opinions. But yeah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

rydogg58 04-26-2024 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonelloyd (Post 17498364)
Don’t understand why there are so many disrespectful and frankly useless replies to this question.

After we signed Hollywood Brown, and irrespective of what happens with rice, it was pretty obvious that our biggest need was LT round one if we could trade up and get someone good at a reasonable price. And given depth at receiver, we could add to the WR room in later rounds.

Presumably, what happened was Veach tried to trade up for one of the higher end LT options we could’ve gotten maybe at around the 16 to 20 range plus or minus, but either no one would do a trade or the price was too high.

But what would be really interesting, and I think what’s the OP is asking, is what happened on the inside with those calls. Were there any possible trades? How high was the price.

Some feel that Detroit and Minnesota paid too high to move up. Others, including me, feel that given the players they got and how they ranked them. They got good value. Clearly teams were asking a lot to trade up. But I’d really love to know what went down when presumably we tried. but we don’t usually seem to get insider information like that. It would be great if we could.

There's not anything disrespectful about the replies to the question. This poster is a ****ing twat. He's a mult of a ****ing twat. This ****ing twat doesn't care about anything other than to be a ****ing twat. And this ****ing twat won't be around very much longer for any of us to care about his questions.

Mr. Wizard 04-26-2024 03:16 PM

Quote:

Your mom has a beautiful body covered by 300 pounds of fat.

Bwana 04-26-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 17498375)
There's not anything disrespectful about the replies to the question. This poster is a ****ing twat. He's a mult of a ****ing twat. This ****ing twat doesn't care about anything other than to be a ****ing twat. And this ****ing twat won't be around very much longer for any of us to care about his questions.

When it first came around, it created two accounts, looks like Dartgod smoked the other one. No mult hits on this one, but with that said, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't. If it keeps being irritating, I'll either romper it, give it the forced lurker treatment, of just ban it.

Dante84 04-26-2024 03:27 PM

Are IP bans a thing

rydogg58 04-26-2024 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 17498404)
When it first came around, it created two accounts, looks like Dartgod smoked the other one. No mult hits on this one, but with that said, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't. If it keeps being irritating, I'll either romper it, give it the forced lurker treatment, of just ban it.

I originally thought that this was the Patriots troll, GoforIt. The one always posting about his crush on Brady.

I guess they all post about their Brady crush, so that doesn't narrow it down very much.

ThyKingdomCome15 04-26-2024 03:31 PM

Six OT's went in the top 20. That kind of changes everything.

RedinTexas 04-26-2024 03:52 PM

I played with some mock draft simulators to look at the second round. The top remaining names at OT seemed to be going in the middle of the round, so I looked at trading up and chose New Orleans where our OT names would still be available. They're in the other conference and I figured they probably wouldn't be too opposed to trading with us.

I'm not saying this deal is necessarily realistic, but the simulator wasn't just allowing any trade I wanted. I was able to move up from #64 to #45 by trading:

KC gives
2025 2nd
2025 3rd

NO gives
2025 2nd

Everything depends on how closely the simulator mirrors reality in trade compensation and how closely their draft board mirrors the way the draft plays out, but this looks like it says that we could trade up without too much cost to the point where we get one of the OT names that we'd want at this point.

Why Not? 04-26-2024 03:54 PM

I wannaGOback to a time you didn’t have thread starting privileges.

Lzen 04-27-2024 08:52 AM

Quote:

That's just it. None of us really know what or if the Chiefs tried to do anything other than who they picked. For anyone to act as if they are so smart because they knew all along is just plain reeruned.

And then he calls everybody who doesn't think like him simple minded buffoons. That's very disrespectful. Don't come into our home and shit on the floor.

Chiefshrink 04-27-2024 09:08 AM

Not when there is a Lamborghini type wide receiver, sitting there waiting to be thrown to by the GOAT!

loochy 04-27-2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 17500295)
Not when there is a Lamborghini type wide receiver, sitting there waiting to be thrown to by the GOAT!

I think he's more of a corvette type receiver

scho63 04-27-2024 09:28 AM

Is this the mult of MAHOMO 4 LIFE! who got booted from draft thread for being a douche?

Kiimo 04-27-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

We got a guy who could be the best left tackle in the draft if things work out. Go back to not posting

gordonelloyd 04-27-2024 10:11 AM

Thanks for your comment. But I think I’ll keep posting.

And I actually agree with you, things actually seem to have worked out in a promising way left tackle.

My point, in case you missed it, is it would be great to know or at least get some rumours about what happened internally about the question of trading for a left tackle. There were rumours about what new England was offered for their pic (3 first rounders.) don’t know if that’s true, but I for one like to get that kind of information. Maybe you don’t.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-27-2024 01:44 PM

1st round caliber tackle at the end of round 2. Veach ****s...