ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335212)

htismaqe 11-23-2020 11:15 AM

Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-23-2020 11:16 AM

Run it back!

Marco Polo 11-23-2020 11:18 AM

About time he gets respect this year

Mecca 11-23-2020 11:19 AM

Travis Kelce deserves to be in the OPOY talk, look at his numbers.

DRM08 11-23-2020 11:21 AM

The stat sheet really does not show how well he played, which is a shame.

Deberg_1990 11-23-2020 11:21 AM

Why does MVP have to be a QB?

Imagine the titans without Derek Henry

Red Dawg 11-23-2020 11:23 AM

MVP is nice but who cares? Mahomes doesn't. He wants another championship.

CasselGotPeedOn 11-23-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15346957)

On pace to have his best season ever. 106-1434-11.

That's insane for a 31 year old TE.

smithandrew051 11-23-2020 11:23 AM

Did anyone think for a second that we wouldn’t score a TD on that last drive?

I was only concerned that we wouldn’t have enough time, but when we had about 1:30 and a timeout I knew we would get it done.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15346967)
The stat sheet really does not show how well he played, which is a shame.

That's why you look at the advanced metrics. ;)

According to his QB rating, he was only a 102. But his QBR was 90.2, his 2nd-highest of the entire season.

He was beyond good last night, even with the pick. He completed 75% on 45 attempts. Hyper efficient.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 15346975)

It's something to talk about other than listening to people like you bitch and moan.

Shut up for once.

MahomesMagic 11-23-2020 11:25 AM

Big game coming up against Tampa. Mahomes throws 5+ TD's in that one he will be very hard to stop down the stretch.

Mecca 11-23-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 15346975)

Bullshit, guys care about being noticed as the best..

He also cares about being thought of as the best or one of the best ever and he needs MVPs for that.

carcosa 11-23-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15346983)
It's something to talk about other than listening to people like you bitch and moan.

Shut up for once.

Red Dawg is a Rude Bitch!

wazu 11-23-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15346987)
Bullshit, guys care about being noticed as the best..

He also cares about being thought of as the best or one of the best ever and he needs MVPs for that.

Yep. I pretty much only care about Mahomes winning MVP because I know he wants it.

DRM08 11-23-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15346980)
That's why you look at the advanced metrics. ;)

According to his QB rating, he was only a 102. But his QBR was 90.2, his 2nd-highest of the entire season.

He was beyond good last night, even with the pick. He completed 75% on 45 attempts. Hyper efficient.

Led the team to 35 points. The INT really hurt his passer rating because he didn’t have a bunch of TD passes offsetting it. ESPN did a good job with that 90/100 grade. I think it would have been 95+ if not for the INT. If it’s true that D-Rob ran the wrong route, that’s a real bummer.

ChiefBlueCFC 11-23-2020 11:44 AM

You goddamn right he is

HemiEd 11-23-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15346936)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

This times a bazillion.
Nobody else is even worthy of consideration. Mahomes should have won it last year as well, but then the NFL has the business agenda to tend to.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-23-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 15346950)
About time he gets respect this year

LOL. Not sure if serious? He has won regular season MVP and Super Bowl MVP in the last two years. He gets plenty of respect.

Hammock Parties 11-23-2020 12:05 PM

we need a never was spaceman meme for this when he finally wins it

"wait, lamar isn't the MVP?"

"never was"

L.A. Chieffan 11-23-2020 12:05 PM

Did you hear Collinsworth last night say he has the potential to be the greatest of all time without any hesitation or sense of hyperbole? He's Jordan, and he's on our team. Crazy

Hoover 11-23-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 15346977)
On pace to have his best season ever. 106-1434-11.

That's insane for a 31 year old TE.

And to think he probably has 5 seasons left in the tank.

What he and Pat have is pretty amazing.

ToxSocks 11-23-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15346984)
Big game coming up against Tampa. Mahomes throws 5+ TD's in that one he will be very hard to stop down the stretch.

What has me feeling good about Tampa: They've never seen anything like our offense. They've never seen this kind of speed, they've never seen this kind of QB.

Sean Peyton outcoached Arians. Reid will do the same.

Wisconsin_Chief 11-23-2020 12:28 PM

It's just plain comical to begin with that people were actually trying to downplay Mahomes' greatness coming into this season. This whole 'He will come back down to reality' crap is no longer an argument and really never was.

He's the best football player on planet Earth, and it's not even really close. This game is just plain easy to him. So easy that I often find myself taking winning for granted, which I never thought would happen as a KC fan.

carcosa 11-23-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15347176)
It's just plain comical to begin with that people were actually trying to downplay Mahomes' greatness coming into this season. This whole 'He will come back down to reality' crap is no longer an argument and really never was.

He's the best football player on planet Earth, and it's not even really close. This game is just plain easy to him. So easy that I often find myself taking winning for granted, which I never thought would happen as a KC fan.

Yip!

tatorhog 11-23-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 15347109)
Did you hear Collinsworth last night say he has the potential to be the greatest of all time without any hesitation or sense of hyperbole? He's Jordan, and he's on our team. Crazy

Yep, I caught that too. He was owning that comment, it definitely wasn't some embellishment to get attention.

Insane to have "that" guy on our team. The closest I've ever really experienced as having an all-timer on a team I rooted for was George Brett, and his shadow isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-23-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 15347122)
And to think he probably has 5 seasons left in the tank.

What he and Pat have is pretty amazing.

More than 5 seasons easily. What remarkable is besides his injury the first season he’s never missed a game due to injury. He was knocked out of the playoff game after halftime a few years ago but that’s it. Kelce may be 31 but his body is 27

comochiefsfan 11-23-2020 12:44 PM

A 2nd MVP and if he retired after the season he would be a hall of famer.

After three seasons starting...

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15346972)
Why does MVP have to be a QB?

Imagine the titans without Derek Henry

Without Derrick Henry, the Titans are still a playoff team assuming they have a good (not necessarily great) RB.

Bwana 11-23-2020 12:55 PM

AS HE SHOULD BE!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-23-2020 12:57 PM

Has a TE ever led the league in receiving yards? Kelce is currently #3 and only 16 yards behind the league leader in Hopkins

DRM08 11-23-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15347176)

There are still a lot of people downplaying it. You don’t have to look very far down the rabbit hole on Twitter and YouTube to find the jealous fans of other teams who make pretty absurd claims about Mahomes. But that has been the case for every great player in the past. There are always haters out there.

Kiimo 11-23-2020 01:01 PM

Yeah Twitter is full of jealous haters who think that Mahomes is overrated because his weapons allow him to throw to open receivers.

Nevermind that those receivers, most of which weren't first round draft picks, are open because he creates situations for them to get there.

Just a bunch of morons who don't understand anything but pass go air catch. They can suck a dick

DRM08 11-23-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15347264)
Yeah Twitter is full of jealous haters who think that Mahomes is overrated because his weapons allow him to throw to open receivers.

Nevermind that those receivers, most of which weren't first round draft picks, are open because he creates situations for them to get there.

Just a bunch of morons who don't understand anything but pass go air catch. They can suck a dick

And one of the weapons has been injured for about 70% of Mahomes’ career. There is also a false narrative about the “great” OL for Mahomes. I don’t see it at all. Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers have great OL’s. Mahomes does not.

carcosa 11-23-2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

I say this a lot, but this time I mean it: I hope they all die

Deberg_1990 11-23-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15347252)
Has a TE ever led the league in receiving yards? Kelce is currently #3 and only 16 yards behind the league leader in Hopkins

Kellen Winslow like 40 years ago.

Deberg_1990 11-23-2020 01:11 PM

A non QB hasn’t won it in 15 years. They really need to create a separate award for QBs and non QBs if they refuse to give it to any other position.

Redbled 11-23-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

He has Kelcie and Hill. That’s currently it.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15347297)
A non QB hasn’t won it in 15 years. They really need to create a separate award for QBs and non QBs if they refuse to give it to any other position.

That's the POY awards are for.

It's a QB-driven league. QB's should win it each and every year until the state of the game changes.

Deberg_1990 11-23-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347308)
That's the POY awards are for.

It's a QB-driven league. QB's should win it each and every year until the state of the game changes.

If that’s the case, change the name of the award then to QB MVP

eDave 11-23-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15347227)
A 2nd MVP and if he retired after the season he would be a hall of famer.

After three seasons starting...

That's crazy!

Sorce 11-23-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15347297)

A running back won it just last year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

htismaqe 11-23-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 15347322)

https://external-content.duckduckgo....gif&f=1&nofb=1

R Clark 11-23-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15347136)
What has me feeling good about Tampa: They've never seen anything like our offense. They've never seen this kind of speed, they've never seen this kind of QB.

Sean Peyton outcoached Arians. Reid will do the same.

Arians is a Dick , he did a game of are’s before he got the Tampa job and you could tell he didn’t like the chiefs.I hope we kick the shit out of them.

carcosa 11-23-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 15347331)
Arians is a Dick , he did a game of are’s before he got the Tampa job and you could tell he didn’t like the chiefs.I hope we kick the shit out of them.

this mf said are's

Why Not? 11-23-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 15347302)
He has Kelcie and Hill. That’s currently it.

Right. I get Kelce is an outlier as the obvious number 1 TE in football but from a WR corps perspective, what Mahomes has to work with is not that far and away impressive. Obviously, Tyreek is better than a lot of 1’s at WR, but as a group, there are several teams better than the Chiefs since it’s hard to include Watkins because he’s so oft injured. Basically it’s Tyreek 1/3 of Watkins, Pringle and Robinson

WR groups better than the Chiefs: (again, this is as a whole and this is not to bash our guys but rather to show that Patrick doesn’t have it as easy as some think)

Falcons (julio also oft injured but not as much as Sammy and he doesn’t miss as many games

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

Could argue Panthers and Chargers as well

KChiefs1 11-23-2020 02:17 PM

As he should be.

St. Patty's Fire 11-23-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 15347458)
Right. I get Kelce is an outlier as the obvious number 1 TE in football but from a WR corps perspective, what Mahomes has to work with is not that far and away impressive. Obviously, Tyreek is better than a lot of 1’s at WR, but as a group, there are several teams better than the Chiefs since it’s hard to include Watkins because he’s so oft injured. Basically it’s Tyreek 1/3 of Watkins, Pringle and Robinson

WR groups better than the Chiefs: (again, this is as a whole and this is not to bash our guys but rather to show that Patrick doesn’t have it as easy as some think)

Falcons (julio also oft injured but not as much as Sammy and he doesn’t miss as many games

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

you forgot hardman

eDave 11-23-2020 02:30 PM

I said in chat that if he scores on that final drive he takes the lead as MVP and will never look back.

Why Not? 11-23-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 15347495)
you forgot hardman

Oh yeah. And maybe kinda for good reason. I’m not one of the Hardman detractors and I think he will blossom next season. But for now he’s a role guy and doesn’t change my “rankings”

htismaqe 11-23-2020 02:40 PM

When you add in the TE, several other teams come close too.

Mahomes doesn't have nearly the weapons advantage people say he does.

notorious 11-23-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 15347331)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15347334)
this mf said are's

My brain just died a little.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 02:40 PM

Put Mahomes on the Raiders and I bet he's every bit as good.

KChiefs1 11-23-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 15347495)
you forgot hardman

He's too busy working at McDonald's.

KChiefs1 11-23-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 15347526)
Oh yeah. And maybe kinda for good reason. I’m not one of the Hardman detractors and I think he will blossom next season. But for now he’s a role guy and doesn’t change my “rankings”

The only place he will blossom is to manager at McDonald's.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15347548)
The only place he will blossom is to manager at McDonald's.

https://external-content.duckduckgo....gif&f=1&nofb=1

ToxSocks 11-23-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 15347458)

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

Wha?

I'll accept Bucs and Cowboys. Disagree on everything else.

Mecca 11-23-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347531)
When you add in the TE, several other teams come close too.

Mahomes doesn't have nearly the weapons advantage people say he does.

Most teams other than the shitty ones have weapons, it's today's game. Other than the worst teams in the league can anyone give me a team that's a playoff team that actually doesn't have at least 3 good weapons?

I mean NE was the outlier to this for awhile but they're done now.

Mecca 11-23-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15347553)
Wha?

The Vikings one is interesting...Dalvin Cook is outstanding, Justin Jefferson is a great rookie, Thielen is solid and they have 2 pretty good TEs. I don't really think they're better but they do have some players.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Wha?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15347556)
The Vikings one is interesting...Dalvin Cook is outstanding, Justin Jefferson is a great rookie, Thielen is solid and they have 2 pretty good TEs. I don't really think they're better but they do have some players.

Okay, let's forget using the word "better".

What it comes down to is a lot of talking heads make it sound like there's so much talent on the Chiefs offense that Mahomes has it easier than some other QB's. It's really not true.

First, you have the offensive line, where the Chiefs probably aren't even in the top half of the league.

CEH is good, Bell is good but there's a dozen teams with better 1-2 punches than the Chiefs if you think about it.

And then you have the Chiefs with Kelce, Hill, one-legged Watkins, and that's really about it.

Even if you still want to say the Chiefs are #1, are the Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints, or any of those other teams THAT far behind? Not really.

I mean, he didn't even list a team like the Titans that has two really good WR's and a good TE with Derrick Henry in the backfield.

htismaqe 11-23-2020 02:54 PM

The bottom line is that people talk like the Chiefs offense is unfair because of all the talent but in the end, it's really about Patrick Mahomes. Outside of him, they're not far away better than several other teams.

ToxSocks 11-23-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347562)

What it comes down to is a lot of talking heads make it sound like there's so much talent on the Chiefs offense that Mahomes has it easier than some other QB's. It's really not true.

First, you have the offensive line, where the Chiefs probably aren't even in the top half of the league.

CEH is good, Bell is good but there's a dozen teams with better 1-2 punches than the Chiefs if you think about it.

And then you have the Chiefs with Kelce, Hill, one-legged Watkins, and that's really about it.

Even if you still want to say the Chiefs are #1, are the Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints, or any of those other teams THAT far behind? Not really.

I mean, he didn't even list a team like the Titans that has two really good WR's and a good TE with Derrick Henry in the backfield.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347567)
The bottom line is that people talk like the Chiefs offense is unfair because of all the talent but in the end, it's really about Patrick Mahomes. Outside of him, they're not far away better than several other teams.

Oh for sure.

Mecca 11-23-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Tyreek is different because no one else has that speed but for the most part there are weapons on all the good teams.

Sorce 11-23-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Not to mention Alex Smith had most of these weapons.

Dartgod 11-23-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

this mf said are's

Our you saying that they're is something wrong with that?

Valiant 11-23-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 15347322)

:LOL:

Why Not? 11-23-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Wha?

Well obviously this is a subjective list so plenty of room for opinions to differ but the point is, they’re several QB’s that at least have comparable WR’s. At the least the teams you disagree with have better 2’s than we have (again not really counting Watkins)

I’d take Jefferson, Lockett, Kirk, and John Brown over any non Hill WR on the Chiefs. I’d take Jefferson even if we were counting a healthy Watkins

Why Not? 11-23-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347562)

Exactly. Hell, most teams these days have a talented WR group. I even forgot a couple candidates like the Bengals (Boyd is great and Higgins is headed to top 5 WR territory within the next few years) and the Steelers where I think JuJu is easily the 3 there.

Pitt Gorilla 11-23-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15347536)
Put Mahomes on the Raiders and I bet he's every bit as good.

It'd be close. I think he benefits from Andy and EB. He'd have a better line, a great RB, a great TE, and solid WRs. He'd certainly do well.

Why Not? 11-23-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15347576)
Tyreek is different because no one else has that speed but for the most part there are weapons on all the good teams.

Even on shitty teams. If you told me Mahomes had to go to work with DJ Chark and Keelan Cole, I’d be like “let’s go!”

htismaqe 11-23-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15347684)
It'd be close. I think he benefits from Andy and EB. He'd have a better line, a great RB, a great TE, and solid WRs. He'd certainly do well.

I'd give the edge to Andy for sure but Gruden knows that WCO offense really well. I'm sure Gruden could figure out how to use Mahomes the same way Andy does.

St. Patty's Fire 11-23-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 15347688)
Even on shitty teams. If you told me Mahomes had to go to work with DJ Chark and Keelan Cole, I’d be like “let’s go!”

chark would be insane with a good QB

ThaVirus 11-23-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15346957)

He's on pace for a career year in every major statistic and could smash the single-season yardage record for TEs with a few more big games.

Halfcan 11-23-2020 05:03 PM

We need to beat Brady and the Bucs next and the MVP should be wrapped up.

Basileus777 11-23-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15347554)
Most teams other than the shitty ones have weapons, it's today's game. Other than the worst teams in the league can anyone give me a team that's a playoff team that actually doesn't have at least 3 good weapons?

I mean NE was the outlier to this for awhile but they're done now.

Baltimore. Andrews is the only legit weapon they have in the passing game. Hollywood is not a number 1 receiver and they are so desperate they have Dez taking snaps.

King_Chief_Fan 11-23-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15347920)
We need to beat Brady and the Bucs next and the MVP should be wrapped up.

and the Saints

comochiefsfan 11-23-2020 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 15348070)
and the Saints

Losing to the Saints with Taysom Hill at QB (assuming Brees is still out) would be a major embarrassment.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basileus777 (Post 15348013)
Baltimore. Andrews is the only legit weapon they have in the passing game. Hollywood is not a number 1 receiver and they are so desperate they have Dez taking snaps.

That's like trying to get an elite receiver for Alex Smith. Lamar needs a dominant running game and great TEs and he has great supporting talent there. He probably wouldn't be any good with 3 passing weapons but no running game.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-23-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

this mf said are's

ROFL

I had to read that like 8 times before I figured out what he meant.

RaidersOftheCellar 11-24-2020 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15348126)
Losing to the Saints with Taysom Hill at QB (assuming Brees is still out) would be a major embarrassment.

Think there's a pretty good chance Brees will miss that game. 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung.

Having said that, they went 5-0 with Bridgewater last year and won easily the other day. They have a good roster and are well-coached.