ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life dear redrum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222207)

MOhillbilly 01-22-2010 09:51 AM

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.

bevischief 01-22-2010 09:52 AM

:popcorn:

ChiTown 01-22-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 6468349)

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

:eek:

doomy3 01-22-2010 09:53 AM

Shit just got real.

MOhillbilly 01-22-2010 09:53 AM

And if any of you are so inclined to be a gent and send this fools info through a smoke id be much obliged.

Brock 01-22-2010 09:54 AM

Here you go, Stewie. An opportunity for you to chime in about what a great guy redrum is.

ChiTown 01-22-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6468367)
Here you go, Stewie. An opportunity for you to chime in about what a great guy redrum is.

Sometimes, people forget that you can actually **** with the wrong guy - even on an internet message board.

CaliforniaChief 01-22-2010 09:56 AM

Pants on the floor!!!!

Sofa King 01-22-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 6468356)
:popcorn:

+1

Simply Red 01-22-2010 09:58 AM

didn't you two meet, once?

Dinny Bossa Nova 01-22-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 6468371)
Sometimes, people forget that you can actually **** with the wrong guy - even on an internet message board.

I have MoHillbilly figured for one not with whom to ****.

Dinny

Pants 01-22-2010 10:00 AM

I hope you curb-stomp that piece of shit, Mo.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 10:00 AM

I put that walking pile of shit on ignore a long time ago, I'm sure I have some dandies on my rep page as well.

oldandslow 01-22-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 6468389)

Dinny

This

TrebMaxx 01-22-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Anytime,Anywhere.

Man that is wrong and taking it way to far, talking about your pops like that. I hope you find his ass Mo.

ChiTown 01-22-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 6468389)

Dinny

A wise observation - as have I.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6468387)
didn't you two meet, once?

Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.

Pants 01-22-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468401)
Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.

I'm pretty sure Skip knows this kid. I could be wrong though.

seclark 01-22-2010 10:04 AM

i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec

Brock 01-22-2010 10:04 AM

He went off the grid a while back, so good luck finding the fat ****.

Iowanian 01-22-2010 10:05 AM

I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.

The Franchise 01-22-2010 10:07 AM

Holy shit......if someone goes.....can you film this and post it on YouTube? I'd love to see this go down.

Iowanian 01-22-2010 10:08 AM

BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.

Simply Red 01-22-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468401)

OK, well?

Bwana 01-22-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 6468410)
i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec

This

If you go out of your way to be as big of an asshole as Redrum, it will catch up to you at some point.

Pants 01-22-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6468421)
I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.

Redrum knows how Mo feels about his dad. Some buttons, you just don't push.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6468437)
OK, well?

Well what? I don't think Mo had any reason to kill him that day.

Iowanian 01-22-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6468445)

I filed this post under "No shit" in my dewy decimal system.

MOhillbilly 01-22-2010 10:13 AM

yo E-Z, you see what this mother****er said about dad?

Chime in if your on this weekend!

Frazod 01-22-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468393)
I put that walking pile of shit on ignore a long time ago, I'm sure I have some dandies on my rep page as well.

This.

seclark 01-22-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6468435)
BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.

you, i, and most of the us know this is true.
you, i, and most of us know we'd feel the same as mo.
sec

Simply Red 01-22-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468446)
Well what? I don't think Mo had any reason to kill him that day.

I mean, what happened? because since then, seems he hates everyone, but me. I don't understand it, I also don't understand the negative reps he keeps sending everyone.

Brock 01-22-2010 10:18 AM

You act as if he has to have a reason to be an asshole.

Frazod 01-22-2010 10:23 AM

I don't know what the hell is wrong with people that they feel the need to do shit like this. I've gone through the same thing with that lowlife **** vailpass taking shots at wife like this. Granted, she's alive, but that doesn't exactly make it right, does it?

I wonder if redrum and vailpass are related? Wouldn't suprise me.

OnTheWarpath15 01-22-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6468429)
Holy shit......if someone goes.....can you film this and post it on YouTube? I'd love to see this go down.

Having met both, I would expect it to be VERY short.

MO is good people. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on his shit list.

HemiEd 01-22-2010 10:28 AM

This is a new low, even for redrum.

CHENZ A! 01-22-2010 10:33 AM

That dude is nothing but a bitch. A while back he did his whole mom joke schtick in a thread I posted on, and I replied something along the lines of my moms just had surgery or chemotherapy(can't remember exactly) for breast cancer, and I know its just his schtick so no big deal.. He neg repped me with some bullshit about it. The problem is when you say shit like that its clearly not a joke. Its not an argument over football or whatever else, its just straight disrespecting someones family and completely unprovoked too. He is a sad piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Otter 01-22-2010 10:37 AM

Redrum, you should have stuck to picking on girls.

Quote:

Mr. Plow 01-22-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6468506)
Having met both, I would expect it to be VERY short.

MO is good people. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on his shit list.

Definitely don't want to be on that shit list. After seeing the comment RR made to MO plus all the shit he says about luv (and everyone else for that matter), he'll get what's coming to him.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 6468507)
This is a new low, even for redrum.

Not really, he's been pulling the same type of shit with Luv for years.

Demonpenz 01-22-2010 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
Hey welcome to the site, now I finally can
KICK
YOUR
ASS.

Meet me and Mcrichards street behind the Dairy Queen Brazier. I am going to come at you with 10 dilly bars and **** your world up. Just like revenge Dilly bars are best served cold (and sometimes with chicken strips if you are at a good brazier) Make sure you aren't late though, I will be forced to shove a Peanut Buster Barfette down your throat, and put chocolate sauce in your eyes.

HemiEd 01-22-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468538)

I didn't know that, he really is a sleaze.

El Jefe 01-22-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468538)

Honestly he is the one person on this site that I honestly don't like. I think he is a worthless person, with a tired old bag of tricks..MO is one of the coolest dudes I've met on here, he has went out of his way several times to help me out. I seriously don't get how an adult male (I use adult loosely) could act how redrum does on here, he acts like a child. I don't care if it's the internet or not, I act on here how I would act in person. Redrum: if MO ever get's ahold of you, he's gonna break that glass jaw of yours. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house, if you have a glass jaw you should watch your mouth, because MO will break your face.

Demonpenz 01-22-2010 10:51 AM

This one time I wanted to dance, but didn't want to pay the fiddler, so I danced anyway, well the fidler took mma lessons and broke my knees. I can't dance anymore

Nzoner 01-22-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 6468521)
That dude is nothing but a bitch. A while back he did his whole mom joke schtick in a thread I posted on, and I replied something along the lines of my moms just had surgery or chemotherapy(can't remember exactly) for breast cancer, and I know its just his schtick so no big deal.. He neg repped me with some bullshit about it. The problem is when you say shit like that its clearly not a joke. Its not an argument over football or whatever else, its just straight disrespecting someones family and completely unprovoked too. He is a sad piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah,I called him on the same thing a couple of years ago when my mother was having a rough go,dude is waste of anyone's time.

CoMoChief 01-22-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Anytime,Anywhere.

ROFL

JD10367 01-22-2010 10:56 AM

People have giant e-penises because they figure they will never have real-life repurcussions. I've run across a few people who, if I ever met them in real life, the police would have to drag me from his dead body 'cause I'm not stopping even when the pulse is gone.

There are many things you can say to insult someone, but there are out-of-bounds areas. Dead loved ones are smack in the middle of that area.

When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.

Sofa King 01-22-2010 10:57 AM

my question is why is he still allowed around here??

Delano 01-22-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6468602)
ROFL

CoMo told redrum it'd be a good idea to **** with MOhillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device

sedated 01-22-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6468604)
When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.

pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar

Chief Pote 01-22-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 6468360)
Shit just got real.

This and +1

:mad:

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 6468612)
Posted via Mobile Device

And as usual, CoMo knows the right things to say...

Chief Pote 01-22-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6468614)
pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar

I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.

Over-Head 01-22-2010 11:04 AM

Hey Mo
Lets tag team this little puke tough guy !!

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Kick Some Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

:#:#:#:#

teedubya 01-22-2010 11:04 AM

RedRum isn't the sharpest crayon in the crayon box... he isn't not the brightest... nor the coolest named one. Redrum is a crayon that fell out of the box and my kid left it on the floor, so I threw it away.

The Franchise 01-22-2010 11:05 AM

Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:07 AM

Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6468637)
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.

Believe it or not, he does have a fan club here, just go check his "I'm going off the grid" thread, there were actually a fair amount of people that were disappointed at the thought of him leaving.

Mr. Plow 01-22-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 6468607)
my question is why is he still allowed around here??

RoR keeps getting banned and keeps coming back. They find ways around it - but, I heard a rumor that RoR might be officially done here. Well, at least that nobody will hear from him again.

Over-Head 01-22-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 6468612)
Posted via Mobile Device

If he's stupid enough NOT to realize that "someone" with the word "hillbilly" in their name most likely has a LOADED SHOT GUN NEARBY 18hours out of 24 per day, then I say he deserves some rock salt in the azz

Bowser 01-22-2010 11:09 AM

This must be part of the master plan of "going off the grid".

El Jefe 01-22-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

The guy's an idiot, waste of life, they should just ban him.

JD10367 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPote (Post 6468632)
I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.

That's funny, I didn't even think of that. :)

And I wouldn't mess with Ralphie. He got bigger.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/m...ley_reveal.jpg

RJ 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

I usually found redrum's schtick funny in a Don Rickles sort of way, but I guess he has a nasty side I haven't seen. Seems like he must have a desire to either get his ass kicked, get banned or both. Way out of line, especially when Mo had made it clear how emotional that subject is for him. Luv mentioned she had issues with him, I guess it's a wide spread problem.

Now is probably a good time for him to make that "off the grid" move.

Iowanian 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468643)
Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.

I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

wild1 01-22-2010 11:15 AM

It would be quite amusing for someone to find out his info and pass it along.

This is the kind of thing you don't let someone say about someone else's father, let alone your own.

Slainte 01-22-2010 11:15 AM

I'm guessing a certain douche-discharge is about to find the grid shoved up his ass...

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468673)
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

Frazod 01-22-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468682)
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

At least we know who to blame now. :D

DaFace 01-22-2010 11:20 AM

Is he still jobless?

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468682)
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

My apologies.

lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6468691)
At least we know who to blame now. :D

Yeah...

I was a dipshit, what can you do?

Bwana 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6468693)
Is he still jobless?

I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6468693)
Is he still jobless?

I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468699)
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

:shake:

That's some ****ed up shit...

El Jefe 01-22-2010 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=Iowanian;6468669]People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.[/QUOTE]

ROFL

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468703)
I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.

You might be right....

When he posted about losing his gig, I tried hooking him up with my company.

He told me no thanks and that he was looking at other stuff.

:shrug:

Demonpenz 01-22-2010 11:26 AM

Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family

vailpass 01-22-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.