ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers WTF, Amazon?!?! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335534)

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:08 PM

WTF, Amazon?!?!

So I logged into my Amazon account this evening to order some razor blades and noticed that in my product browsing history is the Ravens/Cowboys game.

Why is that odd?

Because I didn't watch it on Amazon Prime. I didn't watch it via any streaming service. I didn't watch it on a smart TV, I didn't even watch it on a connected device.

I watched it OTA on a regular TV. I know those stupid smart home devices can hear you when you say their name and I'm sure they listen to my conversations on occasion but are they listening to what I'm ****ing watching on TV?

lcarus 12-08-2020 11:10 PM

It wouldn't surprise me. These devices these days...

Halfcan 12-08-2020 11:16 PM

People willfully let a greedy corporation listen to all their private business. SIRI says hello.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15383982)
People willfully let a greedy corporation listen to all their private business. SIRI says hello.

I have Siri turned off so not too concerned about her.

My wife has an Amazon Echo Show in the kitchen and I know it listens to our voices but voice recognition technology is significantly different than listening to and identifying a television broadcast.

I'm pretty familiar with how data proliferation works - I know how Facebook does it and for the most part, how Amazon, Google, and Apple do it.

This one has me mystified though.

EPodolak 12-08-2020 11:20 PM

Could it be you browsed NFL or an NFL game before, that's the "history"?

TribalElder 12-08-2020 11:21 PM

Could be pattern matched audio from the echo

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPodolak (Post 15383989)
Could it be you browsed NFL or an NFL game before, that's the "history"?

Other than Chiefsplanet, I hadn't browsed any other sports-related sites.

Furthermore, I browse the internet, including CP, in a sandbox. There's no way for the CP window to share data with an Amazon session, even if I had an Amazon session open (I didn't).

threebag 12-08-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15383974)
So I logged into my Amazon account this evening to order some razor blades and noticed that in my product browsing history is the Ravens/Cowboys game.

Why is that odd?

Because I didn't watch it on Amazon Prime. I didn't watch it via any streaming service. I didn't watch it on a smart TV, I didn't even watch it on a connected device.

I watched it OTA on a regular TV. I know those stupid smart home devices can hear you when you say their name and I'm sure they listen to my conversations on occasion but are they listening to what I'm ****ing watching on TV?

Happens all the damn time.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 15383993)
Could be pattern matched audio from the echo

That's what I'm thinking. Which is ****ing annoying for sure.

I know they're going to listen to me (my voice), that's one thing.

BigRedChief 12-08-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Why is that odd?

my son watched something. Not on my ID on YouTube, I get shit like that on my feed. I watch something on TV, I get similar shit for my Facebook ads. I’ve never asked for or searched for crochet shit. Get spam in my email.

It’s algorithm’s gone psycho

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 15383995)
Happens all the damn time.

So you've experienced this more than once, huh?

EPodolak 12-08-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15383994)
Other than Chiefsplanet, I hadn't browsed any other sports-related sites.

Furthermore, I browse the internet, including CP, in a sandbox. There's no way for the CP window to share data with an Amazon session, even if I had an Amazon session open (I didn't).

I meant have you shopped on Amazon for anything related to the NFL.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15384000)
my son watched something. Not on my ID on YouTube, I get shit like that on my feed. I watch something on TV, I get similar shit on Facebook. I’ve never asked for or searched for crochet shit. Get spam in my email.

It’s algorithm’s gone psycho

The Youtube app on a single device stores data globally, so it will push things to your feed under your login even if someone else watches things on their login.

If you're granting the FB app access to your microphone and camera, then theoretically it could listen to your TV although that would be undisclosed functionality (not they're above that, of course).

Email spam is almost always just random.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPodolak (Post 15384003)
I meant have you shopped on Amazon for anything related to the NFL.

Nope. Haven't watched anything on Amazon Prime in months and haven't ever bought anything football-related on Amazon, even apparel.

lcarus 12-08-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15383999)
That's what I'm thinking. Which is ****ing annoying for sure.

I know they're going to listen to me (my voice), that's one thing.

Then they're gonna know where you hid that hooker's body.

ChiefsCountry 12-08-2020 11:34 PM

All Thursday Night Football games are on Amazon. This is a make up from last Thursday.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15384012)
Then they're gonna know where you hid that hooker's body.

They already know that. I'm not too worried about it.

I just hope they don't tell my mother-in-law what I said about her.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 15384016)
All Thursday Night Football games are on Amazon. This is a make up from last Thursday.

That's not what I'm talking about.

It showed up in my BROWSING history. Not my suggested viewings. The browsing history shows products/shows you've actually previewed or watched.

lcarus 12-08-2020 11:41 PM

I have Prime and I checked my browsing history and it wasn't there. I also watched the game OTA.

Fish 12-08-2020 11:45 PM

I know many people tend to think this, but that's just not how it works. There have been lots of tests done, with Wireshark/packet sniffing/etc to see how and when Alexa is listening and transmitting data. It clearly does not record or transmit data other than listening for the activation word.

You can actually test this for yourself. Download Wireshark: https://www.wireshark.org/

Monitor your own network traffic. If it's communicating with Amazon when it shouldn't be, that will be pretty easy to spot.

I know this doesn't really explain why it would be in your Browsing history. But 99% of the time, this is a result of Amazon's incessant desire to profile your history/likes/etc for monetary reasons.

htismaqe 12-08-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15384033)
I know many people tend to think this, but that's just not how it works. There have been lots of tests done, with Wireshark/packet sniffing/etc to see how and when Alexa is listening and transmitting data. It clearly does not record or transmit data other than listening for the activation word.

You can actually test this for yourself. Download Wireshark: https://www.wireshark.org/

Monitor your own network traffic. If it's communicating with Amazon when it shouldn't be, that will be pretty easy to spot.

I know this doesn't really explain why it would be in your Browsing history. But 99% of the time, this is a result of Amazon's incessant desire to profile your history/likes/etc for monetary reasons.

Yeah, I know how it works. I said that before. I just can't figure out how this happened. I've literally never looked at NFL related stuff on Amazon before, not apparel or gear or games on Prime or anything.

I'm just shooting the shit, it's late.

Honestly, "somebody" probably fat fingered their remote again and clicked on it by accident. LOL

DaFace 12-09-2020 12:09 AM

Doesn't have to just be Amazon. Cookies follow you everywhere, and it's just a matter of who gets access to them. Hell, for all I know, the ads on CP could be picking up data that identifies you as a football fan, and maybe that's all they needed to go off of.

cdcox 12-09-2020 12:19 AM

It’s quite likely that they could predict that you would either watch or be interested in that game base on data analytics without having any direct confirmation that you watched it. It turns out that with enough data humans are very predictable.

Fish 12-09-2020 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15384038)
Yeah, I know how it works. I said that before. I just can't figure out how this happened. I've literally never looked at NFL related stuff on Amazon before, not apparel or gear or games on Prime or anything.

I'm just shooting the shit, it's late.

Honestly, "somebody" probably fat fingered their remote again and clicked on it by accident. LOL

Either that, or 3rd party shared cookies or something. It's actually pretty impressive and creepy how well these companies can profile you according to what you buy/search/visit, and innocuously offer you very accurate related suggestions. Even when you try and prevent it...

LiveSteam 12-09-2020 12:32 AM

Welcome

To

The machine.

vonBobo 12-09-2020 12:39 AM

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...our-tv/416712/

Redbled 12-09-2020 12:57 AM

This may not apply to you but for me the game appears from my home screen on my fire stick.

ptlyon 12-09-2020 07:06 AM

Just take your vaccine and don't mind the man behind the curtain

ChiefBlueCFC 12-09-2020 07:37 AM

I had one of those devices in my house and ended up unplugging it and putting it in the closet. The more I read about them the more I wanted it away from me

htismaqe 12-09-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15384055)
Doesn't have to just be Amazon. Cookies follow you everywhere, and it's just a matter of who gets access to them. Hell, for all I know, the ads on CP could be picking up data that identifies you as a football fan, and maybe that's all they needed to go off of.

I don't allow cookies in the sandbox. I could actually show you my cookies, there's only a couple dozen.

That's what I'm saying. Amazon runs outside of the sandbox. Another site that runs outside the sandbox is Discogs. Both of the those sites have associated cookies and it's conceivable that cross site data tracking could take place.

I browse ESPN, NFL, CP, and stuff like that via the sandbox. I have no cookies for any of those sites. I don't run searches outside the sandbox. There's really no way for Amazon to discern from my browsing habits that I would want to watch TNF.

Much more likely my MIL accidentally clicked on it when she was looking for Christmas movies.

MIAdragon 12-09-2020 07:50 AM

Quote:

Why is that odd?

Yes

htismaqe 12-09-2020 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15384066)
It’s quite likely that they could predict that you would either watch or be interested in that game base on data analytics without having any direct confirmation that you watched it. It turns out that with enough data humans are very predictable.

Again, it wasn't a recommendation, it was in my browsing history.

They weren't suggesting I watch it, they were saying I HAD WATCHED or previewed at least part of the broadcast.

displacedinMN 12-09-2020 09:06 AM

Everything is listening.

A few weeks ago, some kid told me she was getting ads for Mt. Dew on her devices, because I talked about Mt. Dew in class

So we did a test.

I had all of them open their computers/turn on their phones/turn up the volume.

Then I went on a speech about buying a sawhorse. (random object)

It took about 12 hours for ads for home improvement stores to start showing up on students ads and devices.

THEY ARE LISTENING!!!!! THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED!!!!!

Deberg_1990 12-09-2020 09:09 AM

I’m going to start living my life ‘off the grid’

Goodbye Chiefsplanet.....

ptlyon 12-09-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 15384252)
I had one of those devices in my house and ended up unplugging it and putting it in the closet. The more I read about them the more I wanted it away from me

Have you checked on it lately?

displacedinMN 12-09-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15384363)
I’m going to start living my life ‘off the grid’

Goodbye Chiefsplanet.....

Then you have to shut off all devices around you and get a land line

htismaqe 12-09-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15384376)

And even with a landline, they can get you with phishing and social engineering attacks. :)

Deberg_1990 12-09-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15384376)

Honestly, it would be extremely hard in today’s world to live off the grid completely.

You would basically have to become a Ted Kaczynski. Move to the mountains, live off the land and cut off all contact with other humans.

stanleychief 12-09-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15384265)
Much more likely my MIL accidentally clicked on it when she was looking for Christmas movies.

I'd suspect this. I'm wrapping up work on an Alexa skill, and a Google Assistant skill right now. These devices are not allowed to send data back for analysis until the 'wake' word has been issued. In fact, as a skill developer, you can have your skill rejected from being approved if the microphone is left open too long, or when not necessary.

From Amazon:
Quote:

Alexa and all of our Echo devices are designed with your privacy in mind. When you want to talk to Alexa, you have to first alert your device by saying the wake word, which by default is “Alexa” or by pressing the action button on the device. Only then does your device begin recording and sending your request to Amazon's secure cloud.
In addition, Alexa Guard allows you to configure the device to listen for the sound of glass breakage, or smoke alarms. This enables additional monitoring, but only when triggered from alarms or glass breakage. From Amazon:
Quote:

Guard will only detect these sounds when set to Away mode. Similar to the wake word, the device detects these sounds by identifying acoustic patterns that match the sounds you select. Guard does not store or send audio to the cloud unless the device detects a selected sound.
In addition, you have the option of reviewing your privacy history, and deleting it if you so choose from Amazon's website here: https://www.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx/#...xaPrivacy/home

From Google:
Quote:

The Google Assistant is designed to wait in standby mode until it is activated, like when you say “Hey Google.” The Assistant starts in standby mode, waiting to be activated. In standby mode, it processes short snippets of audio (a few seconds) to detect an activation (such as “Ok Google”). If no activation is detected, then those audio snippets won’t be sent or saved to Google. When an activation is detected, the Assistant comes out of standby mode to fulfill your request.
Similar to Amazon, Google allows you to manage your data using their website here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6030020

Apple, on the other hand isn't a clear about when the data is sent, but is very clear about the usage of such data. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210657

In summary, there is a lot of paranoia about smart devices eavesdropping on your conversations. From my own experiences with these devices, as both a developer and a user, this just isn't true. I've run Wireshark several times to monitor and intercept packets for debugging. Voice data is only sent after the device has been awoken using that device's wake word.

Mecca 12-09-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 15384252)

Did you get rid of your phone too? This is the world we live in now, it's either this or be a hermit.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 15384436)
I'd suspect this. I'm wrapping up work on an Alexa skill, and a Google Assistant skill right now. These devices are not allowed to send data back for analysis until the 'wake' word has been issued. In fact, as a skill developer, you can have your skill rejected from being approved if the microphone is left open too long, or when not necessary.

From Amazon:

In addition, Alexa Guard allows you to configure the device to listen for the sound of glass breakage, or smoke alarms. This enables additional monitoring, but only when triggered from alarms or glass breakage. From Amazon:

In addition, you have the option of reviewing your privacy history, and deleting it if you so choose from Amazon's website here: https://www.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx/#...xaPrivacy/home

From Google:

Similar to Amazon, Google allows you to manage your data using their website here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6030020

Apple, on the other hand isn't a clear about when the data is sent, but is very clear about the usage of such data. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210657

In summary, there is a lot of paranoia about smart devices eavesdropping on your conversations. From my own experiences with these devices, as both a developer and a user, this just isn't true. I've run Wireshark several times to monitor and intercept packets for debugging. Voice data is only sent after the device has been awoken using that device's wake word.

You really don't even have to use Wireshark if you have a firewall or something sitting in the data stream. You can see the voice transmissions as clusters of UDP packets coming in. Most of the other data is TCP.

tatorhog 12-09-2020 09:42 AM

Have you ever done a packet capture on an echo or dot? We did a couple years ago, and those things are transmitting data nonstop (and not just to amazon owned IPs), even when you think they are "idle".

Its like a marketing person's wet dream to have that in your home.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see this has already been discussed.

stanleychief 12-09-2020 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 15384454)
Have you ever done a packet capture on an echo or dot? We did a couple years ago, and those things are transmitting data nonstop (and not just to amazon owned IPs), even when you think they are "idle".

Its like a marketing person's wet dream to have that in your home.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see this has already been discussed.

You will see a lot of traffic, especially if you have a device with a display. The Echo Show will pull advertising 'slides' from Amazon, and they all send pings to Amazon, for updates and other purposes occasionally.

tatorhog 12-09-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 15384469)
You will see a lot of traffic, especially if you have a device with a display. The Echo Show will pull advertising 'slides' from Amazon, and they all send pings to Amazon, for updates and other purposes occasionally.

This wasn't simple heartbeat stuff, it was streams of outbound traffic.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 15384469)

Correct. The Echo Show is constantly pulling data. It doesn't push a lot of data though unless you're using it. It's also a traditional "web" host so it has traffic patterns similar to a web browser in there, too.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 15384473)
This wasn't simple heartbeat stuff, it was streams of outbound traffic.

Interesting. Would be interesting to know what the payloads were outbound. Like Fish said, these things have been thoroughly tested. If that kind of behavior were commonplace, people would be all over it in the net press.

stanleychief 12-09-2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15384447)
You really don't even have to use Wireshark if you have a firewall or something sitting in the data stream. You can see the voice transmissions as clusters of UDP packets coming in. Most of the other data is TCP.

I use Wireshark to sort through the pcap files captured by my firewall. It makes it a little easier, since the firewall I have doesn't offer many filtering options.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 15384478)
I use Wireshark to sort through the pcap files captured by my firewall. It makes it a little easier, since the firewall I have doesn't offer many filtering options.

Right, I'm just saying you kind of know when it is transmitting voice capture because you'll see a large influx of UDP packets that aren't normally there.

If you actually want to see what they are, you gotta use pcap.

Deberg_1990 12-09-2020 10:07 AM

Haven’t they gathered data from these things in stuff like murder investigations in the past?

If that’s true, that tells me these devices are always listening....

Eureka 12-09-2020 10:08 AM

I believe it comes from your router at home. Ties in all the family's stuff or whoever's using your wi-fi. For example:

My mother in law recently stayed at our place due to a dispute with her husband/Mother in law. After being at our house for a few days and using our home Wi-Fi I started getting divorce lawyer adds on my FB feed. Seems silly but they were Asian divorce attorney adds (my MIL is Asian). Seems my MIL was looking up divorce attorneys.

These devices track everything because most/all people scroll through the lawyer mumbo jumbo and click YES, I agree.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15384488)
These devices track everything because most/all people scroll through the lawyer mumbo jumbo and click YES, I agree.

That's a big part of it for sure. People don't read EULA's by and large.

displacedinMN 12-09-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15384388)
Honestly, it would be extremely hard in today’s world to live off the grid completely.

You would basically have to become a Ted Kaczynski. Move to the mountains, live off the land and cut off all contact with other humans.

I have a farm in iowa if you are interested. I would like to evict the renter.

Iowanian 12-09-2020 10:23 AM

Now just imagine what Amazon and Siri know and want to suggest about your porn history.

Hey Siri, what does htismaqe need?
H-t-m-howeeverthr****yiusayit needs....to give it a day off before he breaks it

Bearcat 12-09-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15384496)
I have a farm in iowa if you are interested. I would like to evict the renter.

How close are the closest neighbors and can I make corn mazes in my spare time?

kepp 12-09-2020 10:33 AM

If it's a smart TV then it will know what OTA channels you watch I assume. After that, given the time and location, it would know what programming you were watching.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 15384521)
If it's a smart TV then it will know what OTA channels you watch I assume. After that, given the time and location, it would know what programming you were watching.

It's not a smart TV. ;)

htismaqe 12-09-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 15384509)
Now just imagine what Amazon and Siri know and want to suggest about your porn history.

Hey Siri, what does htismaqe need?
H-t-m-howeeverthr****yiusayit needs....to give it a day off before he breaks it

I don't watch porn.

I make porn.

displacedinMN 12-09-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15384518)
How close are the closest neighbors and can I make corn mazes in my spare time?

half mile. But the farm ground is rented by the neighbor. You would have to ask him.

Bob Dole 12-09-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15384522)
It's not a smart TV. ;)

Reading is hard.

ChiefBlueCFC 12-09-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15384444)
Did you get rid of your phone too? This is the world we live in now, it's either this or be a hermit.

No way, I let that thing listen to everything we watch black mirror together.

tatorhog 12-09-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15384476)
Interesting. Would be interesting to know what the payloads were outbound. Like Fish said, these things have been thoroughly tested. If that kind of behavior were commonplace, people would be all over it in the net press.

This was done maybe 3 years ago? I lose track of time. But an engineer and I did the tests. I would have to see if he kept the wireshark files from then, but it was interesting.

Dunerdr 12-09-2020 11:59 AM

Your phone is constantly listening for triggers or patterns to capitalize on ads for apps.

Raiderhater 12-09-2020 12:27 PM

Skynet is coming online.

penguinz 12-09-2020 12:37 PM

This is why I refuse to have and Echo, google home or any of those devices that are always listening. My phone and computer track me more than enough. Don;t need some stupid hockey puck listening to every conversation as well.

scho63 12-09-2020 12:45 PM

Did it also put up an ad for Midol for all your bitching about nothing? :hmmm:

tatorhog 12-09-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 15384798)
This is why I refuse to have and Echo, google home or any of those devices that are always listening. My phone and computer track me more than enough. Don;t need some stupid hockey puck listening to every conversation as well.

I don't have one in my house because last summer we visited some friends/family in Houston and we took our heathen with us.

Within 10 minutes of discovering they had an echo, he somehow got to to say "poop" on a monotone, never ending repeat.

lewdog 12-09-2020 01:09 PM

Say “I eat ass” over and over and let us know what happens.

vailpass 12-09-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15384880)

We heard that.

Jewish Rabbi 12-09-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15384880)

You’ll start getting targeted ads for bicep pills and Cornhusker gear.

Tribal Warfare 12-09-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15384887)
You’ll start getting targeted ads for bicep pills and Cornhusker gear.

Or Travis Kelce memorabilia

stanleychief 12-09-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 15384716)
Your phone is constantly listening for triggers or patterns to capitalize on ads for apps.

If it could, it would, but the capabilities for on-device voice recognition are not up to par yet. It's getting close though. The magic for the smart home devices is that they send your voice to a massive server farm to be processed and recognized. It's not cost effective to do that full-time so that they can serve you an advertisement.

Your ISP tracks data usage and trends. They know the sites you visit and can fingerprint your browsing activity, shows you watch (if you have video service), and calls you make (if on their cell or home phone plan). Your ISP may provide this to 3rd parties for analysis. Far more likely is that you have cookies that are happily spilling your secrets. There are many tricks to get information from you without having to resort to voice recognition.

ptlyon 12-09-2020 02:48 PM

Why are eggo blueberry waffles showing up on my chrome ads?

htismaqe 12-09-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15385066)

MMMM...waffles...

vailpass 12-09-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15385068)
MMMM...waffles...

We heard that too.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 02:55 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Fish 12-09-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15385066)

You've been googling "Blue Waffle" again... :D

htismaqe 12-09-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15385084)
You've been googling "Blue Waffle" again... :D

ROFL

vailpass 12-09-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15385082)

We'd like to know what the hell you are drizzling all over your waffles.

htismaqe 12-09-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15385131)
We'd like to know what the hell you are drizzling all over your waffles.

That would be browned butter. MMMMM

vailpass 12-09-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15385138)
That would be browned butter. MMMMM

Is that a real thing? Browned butter? How many diabetes to the tablespoon will that run you?