ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

burt 06-27-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12933937)
I stand corrected on the pic. We worked it out off the line.

too bad...."Fat Armed Claynus" has a nice ring...

eDave 06-27-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 12934050)
As in???

Learn to spell you neanderthal.

burt 06-27-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12934056)
Learn to spell you neanderthal.

I liked it when you bagged on Claynus.... Now I am beginning to believe you're an ass to all..... Sometimes spelling is ignored in humor.....Oh....and I am NOT a buck 25......... AND my knuckles ARE hairy and drag the ground just a bit...

And to end it similarly....you douchebag.

lewdog 06-27-2017 06:21 PM

Guys wearing slim fit shirts or size small are not the definition of alpha. If you wear a size small as a guy and aren't a midget, your girlfriend can probably bench more than you (This is not alpha).

Just having abs does not make you fit or ripped. For most it just makes you skinny.

Clay is making an embarrassment of himself in this thread.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12934310)
Guys wearing slim fit shirts or size small are not the definition of alpha. If you wear a size small as a guy and aren't a midget, your girlfriend can probably bench more than you (This is not alpha).

Just having abs does not make you fit or ripped. For most it just makes you skinny.

Clay is making an embarrassment of himself in this thread.

I'm more comfortable in a medium.

Just saying Billay is a tub who couldn't rock my wardrobe.

And at 190 lbs with abs I'll let you imagine my physique. It certainly could be categorized as "fit."

lewdog 06-27-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12934336)
I'm more comfortable in a medium.

Just saying Billay is a tub who couldn't rock my wardrobe.

And at 190 lbs with abs I'll let you imagine my physique. It certainly could be categorized as "fit."

That's true on Billay. I have tried to convince him to limit his drinking to one night a week but he's more frat boy than I expected.

Fair enough. The term fit is reeruned anyway. I'm not sure my vision of abs and your vision is the same. I hear way too many guys talk about having abs when really it's just them being skinny with some ripples on their stomach.

ThaVirus 06-27-2017 06:49 PM

If you can squeeze into a size small shirt weighing 190 pounds you probably don't even lift

Hammock Parties 06-27-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12934383)
If you can squeeze into a size small shirt weighing 190 pounds you probably don't even lift

Depends entirely on the cut. If it's roomy in the upper body and svelte around the waist, you've got a perfect canvas to show off your bod. You don't want to wear it to a business meeting, though.

If you weigh 190 and CAN fit into one I'd argue you definitely lift as you're carrying a lot of muscle in your legs in such a case. It's certainly not going to be midsection fat.

lewdog 06-27-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12934402)
Depends entirely on the cut. If it's roomy in the upper body and svelte around the waist, you've got a perfect canvas to show off your bod. You don't want to wear it to a business meeting, though.

If you weigh 190 and CAN fit into one I'd argue you definitely lift as you're carrying a lot of muscle in your legs in such a case. It's certainly not going to be midsection fat.

A size small does not fit the shoulders of any man who actually lifts. It's impossible. There is nothing roomy about a size small. Especially today's sizes, which seem to be getting smaller for many men's shirts, if anyone has noticed? Seems odd to me.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12934429)
A size small does not fit the shoulders of any man who actually lifts. It's impossible. There is nothing roomy about a size small. Especially today's sizes, which seem to be getting smaller for many men's shirts, if anyone has noticed? Seems odd to me.

Depends entirely on the manufacturer and style. A Calvin Klein will run smaller than a cheaper brand.

lewdog 06-27-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12934450)
Depends entirely on the manufacturer and style. A Calvin Klein will run smaller than a cheaper brand.

That is true. Seems the name brand stuff runs smaller. Interesting and I wonder why? More people with money tend to be thinner, and buying a size smaller makes them feel even better, thus always buying that brand? I have no idea but it's true about sizing in the past few years for men's shirts.

RobBlake 06-27-2017 07:16 PM

If your fit and over 170 and over 5'5 and still wear small.. then you look like a douxhebag or not really that fit

eDave 06-27-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 12934148)
I liked it when you bagged on Claynus.... Now I am beginning to believe you're an ass to all..... Sometimes spelling is ignored in humor.....Oh....and I am NOT a buck 25......... AND my knuckles ARE hairy and drag the ground just a bit...

And to end it similarly....you douchebag.

http://hypeorlando-prod.s3.amazonaws.../comeback2.jpg

srvy 06-27-2017 08:00 PM

Who was a buck and a quarter? Holly hell in this here US of A and high protein diets thats bordering on crack ho territory unless your a midget. This is a order get to the nearest DQ and get a peanut buster parfait or dilly bar anything and do it now.

eDave 06-27-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 12934560)
Who was a buck and a quarter? Holly hell in this here US of A and high protein diets thats bordering on crack ho territory unless your a midget. This is a order get to the nearest DQ and get a peanut buster parfait or dilly bar anything and do it now.

I'm what you call "a hard gainer"

It's cool. I'm cool. You cool?