ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL trade watch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324629)

FAX 09-01-2019 03:53 PM

I would just like to say that I feel a bit awkward watching these other teams flail about while trying to cobble together a competitive team. I mean I don't care because, maybe for the first time ever, the Chiefs are basically set for the next decade or longer.

It's a strange feeling.

I like it, though.

FAX

Mecca 09-01-2019 03:58 PM

So Houston cut Matt Khalil might not be bad option as a backup with some upside.

RunKC 09-01-2019 04:04 PM

Just heard on NFLN that Ian Rapoport said that certain contending teams are calling around looking for player swaps or draft pick trades to fill a need.

Mentioned us, Rams and Eagles.

Veach is trying to find a corner. I’m wondering which player might be on the block.

Cam Erving seems like the most likely candidate IMO.

Mecca 09-01-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14419609)
Just heard on NFLN that Ian Rapoport said that certain contending teams are calling around looking for player swaps or draft pick trades to fill a need.

Mentioned us, Rams and Eagles.

Veach is trying to find a corner. I’m wondering which player might be on the block.

Cam Erving seems like the most likely candidate IMO.

For anyone worth a shit it's gonna take picks, otherwise it will be guys at the end of the roster like a O'Daniel or Lucas, guys like that could be easily in flux.

O.city 09-01-2019 05:25 PM

The Vikings cap still looks pretty bad so I wonder if you could get them to swap you a corner

UChieffyBugger 09-01-2019 05:42 PM

So how much would we be willing to give to get Howard? And is there any scenario where we could get him and still be able to keep Jones and Hill?

The way I see it, If we do as well as we hope and get to the superbowl then from the place we'd be picking are we really likely to get a decent corner? The very best in the draft will no doubt be long gone so we'd most likely be picking a kid where question marks would still be hanging over his head. By getting Howard, we'd at least have a pro-bowl calibre corner who is only 26 and can still get better. Next season the only CB's certain to still be here are Ward and Fuller right? So something has to give. I'd give a 1st and 4th to get the deal over the line tbh. The 4th wouldn't matter as we're apparently gonna get a 4th round comp pick anyway so we'd only be losing the 1st rounder and If San Fran stink again our second round pick could well be high so things could work in our favour in the end.

TwistedChief 09-01-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14419736)
So how much would we be willing to give to get Howard? And is there any scenario where we could get him and still be able to keep Jones and Hill?

The way I see it, If we do as well as we hope and get to the superbowl then from the place we'd be picking are we really likely to get a decent corner? The very best in the draft will no doubt be long gone so we'd most likely be picking a kid where question marks would still be hanging over his head. By getting Howard, we'd at least have a pro-bowl calibre corner who is only 26 and can still get better. Next season the only CB's certain to still be here are Ward and Fuller right? So something has to give. I'd give a 1st and 4th to get the deal over the line tbh. The 4th wouldn't matter as we're apparently gonna get a 4th round comp pick anyway so we'd only be losing the 1st rounder and If San Fran stink again our second round pick could well be high so things could work in our favour in the end.

Fuller is an UFA. We have a lot of work to do at that spot heading into 2020.

But let's live in the now.

O.city 09-01-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14419736)

They don't necessarily have to have a day one lockdown guy from the draft. CB's taken late first/2nd usually don't come like that day one, but can develop into a nice cheap solid player.

You're gonna have to move on from Watkins and Hitch sooner than later too, so you'll get some cash from that but you need picks to fill those spots.

UChieffyBugger 09-01-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14419744)
They don't necessarily have to have a day one lockdown guy from the draft. CB's taken late first/2nd usually don't come like that day one, but can develop into a nice cheap solid player.

You're gonna have to move on from Watkins and Hitch sooner than later too, so you'll get some cash from that but you need picks to fill those spots.

So if we did get Howard and then moved on from Hitch and Watkins would that allow Veach to still keep Hill and Jones? Because I'm just thinking about the Pats and how they forked out big money to Gilmore!!..look how that turned out? Howard arguably has that sort of talent so I think it would be a very wise move tbh.

O.city 09-01-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14419752)
So if we did get Howard and then moved on from Hitch and Watkins would that allow Veach to still keep Hill and Jones? Because I'm just thinking about the Pats and how they forked out big money to Gilmore!!..look how that turned out? Howard arguably has that sort of talent so I think it would be a very wise move tbh.

I don't think so.

I don't really know that you can keep both of them as it is and you'd essentially be replacing one of them with Howards deal.

They're gonna have to draft and develop some guys there.

UChieffyBugger 09-01-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14419756)
I don't think so.

I don't really know that you can keep both of them as it is and you'd essentially be replacing one of them with Howards deal.

They're gonna have to draft and develop some guys there.

Could also let go of Sorensen, Ragland and Culquitt which would free up more money too. All of those could be replaced easily in the draft.

BryanBusby 09-01-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 14419594)
They could, but they will have to pay him, which they don't want to do

They seem willing to do so, but just not at the insane amount he's asking.

First year tag rate close to in line of what the team was offering IIRC

SupDock 09-01-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14419766)
They seem willing to do so, but just not at the insane amount he's asking.

First year tag rate close to in line of what the team was offering IIRC

Just under 11.5 million for the tag. He is making a little over 5 now. So he would double his salary if they tagged him.

Not ideal for Gordon though as it shortens his contract window.

I think you and I are agreeing, he doesn't have a lot of leverage. I still think he holds out half the year though

BossChief 09-01-2019 06:30 PM

Teams get a franchise tag AND a transition tag this upcoming offseason. Jones and Hill aren’t going anywhere.

Even if we trade for a good corner.

BryanBusby 09-01-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 14419773)
Just under 11.5 million for the tag. He is making a little over 5 now. So he would double his salary if they tagged him.

Not ideal for Gordon though as it shortens his contract window.

I think you and I are agreeing, he doesn't have a lot of leverage. I still think he holds out half the year though

He certainly does not, but I don't think it's in the best interest of the Chargers to not figure out a way to get him in the door. The better bet would be to toss him a bone and get him motivated to cash in big come 2020.

O.city 09-01-2019 06:31 PM

If they don’t agree to a new cba

O.city 09-01-2019 06:38 PM

They’re gonna have to do something for a corner otherwise you’re an injury away from Fenton starting outside

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 06:42 PM

You can say the same shit for every team pretty much.

BryanBusby 09-01-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14419783)
You can say the same shit for every team pretty much.

There aren't 32 teams with a clear expectation of being in the SB.

SupDock 09-01-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14419776)
He certainly does not, but I don't think it's in the best interest of the Chargers to not figure out a way to get him in the door. The better bet would be to toss him a bone and get him motivated to cash in big come 2020.

I heard rumors that he turned down 10 million a year. Unsure how much was guaranteed.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14419792)
There aren't 32 teams with a clear expectation of being in the SB.

Pats have Jack shit at quite a few positions

FlorentinePogen 09-01-2019 07:03 PM

CBs are expensive

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CB Joe Haden and the Steelers have agreed to a 2-year, $22 million extension that includes a a $16.8M signing bonus, per source.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1168317569037742085?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 2, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96 09-01-2019 07:04 PM

Not sure if this is a trade, but QB Deshone Kizer just got picked up by the Raiders.

BossChief 09-01-2019 07:09 PM

Haha 19.5m per for Haden and Nelson?

Mahomes_Is_God 09-01-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14419812)
Not sure if this is a trade, but QB Deshone Kizer just got picked up by the Raiders.

raidersnumber1 must be ecstatic about this. We'll never hear the end of it.

TwistedChief 09-01-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14419821)
raidersnumber1 must be ecstatic about this. We'll never hear the end of it.

No trade. Kizer was cut. The Raiders saw his performance against them firsthand where he went 4 of 7 for 27yds with 1 int and 3 sacks and immediately knew they needed more of THAT. They are now running with 4 QBs on the roster.

A totally different way to build a team. They're cornering the market on mediocre QBs. It's brilliant, really.

BlackOp 09-01-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14419802)

They are going to have O-line issues...and recently traded for two questionable lineman. Bills fans couldn't believe they wanted one of them. They lost their starting LT and center...their 1st round WR is on IR, they cut DT...Hogan and Gronk are gone. Trey Flowers is in Detroit...Edleman has a wrist issue and is 33.

If Gordon relapses they are screwed at WR...and have no TE.

I wont be surprised if Brady is injured this year...

RunKC 09-01-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14419775)
Teams get a franchise tag AND a transition tag this upcoming offseason. Jones and Hill aren’t going anywhere.

Even if we trade for a good corner.

You have to decide if you want to keep Tyreek, Jones and X corner. We can’t keep all 3.

We won’t have the money

Megatron96 09-01-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14419830)
They are going to have O-line issues...and recently traded for two questionable lineman. Bills fans couldn't believe they wanted one of them. They lost their starting LT and center...their 1st round WR is on IR, they cut DT...Hogan and Gronk are gone. Trey Flowers is in Detroit...Edleman has a wrist issue and is 33.

If Gordon relapses they are screwed at WR...and have no TE.

I wont be surprised if Brady is injured this year...

One can only hope.

Just kidding, I don't wish serious injury on any player.

But I'll probably toast the D at my favorite watering hole if Brady gets batted around some this year, and maybe ends up showing his ass a couple times, especially against us.

BryanBusby 09-01-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14419802)

So you just need the best coach in NFL history? Well easy enough.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 07:49 PM

Chiefs are far more talented than them. Once we start getting calls it's over.

Megatron96 09-01-2019 08:03 PM

I just read on the OU/HOU ticker that the Chargers are not going to make another offer to Gordon until AFTER the 2019 season.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 08:11 PM

The AFC is a total shit show

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 08:13 PM

Took ridiculous blown calls to lose to any team in the conference last year. That's not even talking about the abomination in LA on Monday night. Seattle actually played us the toughest.

Mahomes_Is_God 09-01-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14419876)
Took ridiculous blown calls to lose to any team in the conference last year. That's not even talking about the abomination in LA on Monday night. Seattle actually played us the toughest.

The Steelers game was the worst. The refs were actively trying to sabotage us and make us lose when it became clear that Shittsburg stood no chance against us.

Toad 09-01-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14419835)
One can only hope.

Just kidding, I don't wish serious injury on any player.

But I'll probably toast the D at my favorite watering hole if Brady gets batted around some this year, and maybe ends up showing his ass a couple times, especially against us.

Yeah, bad ju ju to wish injury.

Buuuuuut, when Clark and Jones sandwich sacks Tommy boy to the bench, we be pleased.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-01-2019 08:35 PM

Broken Deflate boy with a shot to the sidelines of a devastated Mumbles...yes please

BossChief 09-01-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14419096)
Zero chance the Chiefs trade for him with that massive contract he has just signed.

Plus he would cost a lot in a trade.

The cap hits for the team trading for him are fantastic value for a guy proven to consistently take the ball away.

That would give KC 3 ball hawks in the secondary for the next 4 years.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14419832)
You have to decide if you want to keep Tyreek, Jones and X corner. We can’t keep all 3.

We won’t have the money

yes you can.

It’s all in how you structure the deals.

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 09:02 AM

Colts signed Hoyer. 3 years, 12 million, 9 million guaranteed.

JD10367 09-02-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420163)

Good for him. Dude got himself a nice payday in what will probably be his last contract.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-02-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

ROFL

RunKC 09-02-2019 01:04 PM

I hate guys like Matt Cassel and Brian Hoyer. They shouldn’t be in the league but get millions every year for doing jack shit.

Coochie liquor 09-02-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14420239)
Good for him. Dude got himself a nice payday in what will probably be his last contract.

Not yet, I still see a stop in Dungver in his future.

SupDock 09-02-2019 01:44 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A surprise: The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Seahawks?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Seahawks</a> cut LB Austin Calitro, source said. He played in all 16 games last season with five starts at multiple positions, recording 45 tackles. Core special teamer too.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1168609961858994176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mahomes_Is_God 09-02-2019 01:57 PM

Why have we not traded for Howard yet? I want Howard. Now.

New World Order 09-02-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14420515)
Why have we not traded for Howard yet? I want Howard. Now.

Miami is dumb if they trade Howard. His contract is going to be an incredible bargain for them in 2-3 years.

TEX 09-02-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14419893)
The Steelers game was the worst. The refs were actively trying to sabotage us and make us lose when it became clear that Shittsburg stood no chance against us.

Game should have been O-V-E-R with the strip - sack TD that was called back late in the 1st. Would have been 28 - 0. Could not have that so some BS call, with no replay, was called...:rolleyes:

crispystl 09-02-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14420661)
Game should have been O-V-E-R with the strip - sack TD that was called back late in the 1st. Would have been 28 - 0. Could not have that so some BS call, with no replay, was called...:rolleyes:

Yeah when they started that shit I was SO dejected. I thought to myself..."here we are..we finally have a franchise QB and we're a LOT better than these guys, BUT we're still going to lose because the refs will F us every game. Pretty much felt the same way at the AFC championship game.

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 03:53 PM

Colts sign Brissett to a 2 year, 30 million dollar extension, 20mm guaranteed.

New World Order 09-02-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420679)
Colts sign Brissett to a 2 year, 30 million dollar extension, 20mm guaranteed.

Ballard has lost it

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14420684)
Ballard has lost it

Nah, that’s smart. If Brissett sucks, he can get out of that deal with minimum damage. If he’s great, that’s a steal. If he’s average, well, that’s how he’s getting paid. Average starter money.

I don’t understand why Brissett would sign that.

New World Order 09-02-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420698)
Nah, that’s smart. If Brissett sucks, he can get out of that deal with minimum damage. If he’s great, that’s a steal. If he’s average, well, that’s how he’s getting paid. Average starter money.

He's giving 30 million dollars guaranteed to Jacoby Brissett and Brian Hoyer.

pugsnotdrugs19 09-02-2019 04:38 PM

It’s a fine deal that protects the team from having to potentially overspend dramatically if Brissett breaks out this year.

They can still draft one if they need to.

Pitt Gorilla 09-02-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14420722)
He's giving 30 million dollars guaranteed to Jacoby Brissett and Brian Hoyer.

That is insane.

Tribal Warfare 09-02-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14420684)
Ballard has lost it

Angling for Trevor Lawrence

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14420736)
It’s a fine deal that protects the team from having to potentially overspend dramatically if Brissett breaks out this year.

They can still draft one if they need to.

Brissett has basically one season starting under his belt. A season in which he was sacked 52 times on a 4-11 team and he still didn’t play awfully.

3,098 yards, 60% completions, 13 tds, 7 ints, 82 qb rating.

He’ll be better than that this year. How much better is the question.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-02-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420863)
Brissett has basically one season starting under his belt. A season in which he was sacked 52 times on a 4-11 team and he still didn’t play awfully.

3,098 yards, 60% completions, 13 tds, 7 ints, 82 qb rating.

He’ll be better than that this year. How much better is the question.

He's garbage ROFL

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14420869)
He's garbage ROFL

:shrug:

More than likely not much better than 2017. We shall see.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-02-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420876)

More than likely not much better than 2017. We shall see.

Hire Painter and grab the number 1 the next 2 years. That roster is shit

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14420880)
Hire Painter and grab the number 1 the next 2 years. That roster is shit

No, the roster is better than it has been in YEARS. Ballard has done a wonderful job building the roster, to the point where we traded two guys last week before cut down day, because they weren’t making the roster anyway. That’s never happened here, afaik.

Buehler445 09-02-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

LOL. That’s atrocious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14420456)
I hate guys like Matt Cassel and Brian Hoyer. They shouldn’t be in the league but get millions every year for doing jack shit.

Hoyer might get a bunch of starts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420698)

Because he doesn’t have a better offer and probably can’t get a better offer.

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14420926)
LOL. That’s atrocious.

There is no way Hoyer is better than Brissett. No way.

Buehler445 09-02-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14420954)
There is no way Hoyer is better than Brissett. No way.

I agree. But he might still get a bunch of starts. Brissett runs a bunch and isn't good. Hoyers been run out when he was obviously ass before.

If I haven't mentioned it in the last 30 seconds, THANK CHRIST WE ARE RID OF THAT PATRIOT WAY GARBAGE.

Jesus.

threebag 09-02-2019 08:39 PM

Herm

SAUTO 09-02-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 14421064)
Herm

ROFL

BryanBusby 09-02-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14420926)
LOL. That’s atrocious.

I don't think so. Brisket will have the role until they either pull the plug or he can't play.

Hoyer is there to ride the bench and help whoever they actually want to start.

Chief Pagan 09-02-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14419824)
No trade. Kizer was cut. The Raiders saw his performance against them firsthand where he went 4 of 7 for 27yds with 1 int and 3 sacks and immediately knew they needed more of THAT. They are now running with 4 QBs on the roster.

A totally different way to build a team. They're cornering the market on mediocre QBs. It's brilliant, really.

Well, they've got to do something to keep the donkeys from signing him.

Buehler445 09-03-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 14421064)
Herm

ROFL I hate you. I need to chew on some vallium before I blow a gasket.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14421074)
I don't think so. Brisket will have the role until they either pull the plug or he can't play.

Hoyer is there to ride the bench and help whoever they actually want to start.

Their OL isn't great and he runs a lot.

Simply Red 09-03-2019 08:37 AM

any updates? Horny?

DJ's left nut 09-03-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 14420808)
Angling for Trevor Lawrence

Good luck trying to 'out-suck' Miami.

The Colts have some genuinely quality players on that team. Put Andrew Luck on the Dolphins and they still win 6 games, tops. That's how big the difference in baseline talent is.

I don't see any real challengers for Miami's #1 spot for the next 2 seasons. They'd actually be better served trading the #1 overall this year for a team that loves Tua. They're still gonna struggle to win 2 games in 2020.

Mecca 09-03-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14421460)
Good luck trying to 'out-suck' Miami.

The Colts have some genuinely quality players on that team. Put Andrew Luck on the Dolphins and they still win 6 games, tops. That's how big the difference in baseline talent is.

I don't see any real challengers for Miami's #1 spot for the next 2 seasons. They'd actually be better served trading the #1 overall this year for a team that loves Tua. They're still gonna struggle to win 2 games in 2020.

Watch they're gonna take Tua cause Patriots-Saban.

You're right though they should trade down get more picks and angle for Lawrence the next year.

LoneWolf 09-03-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14421444)
any updates? Horny?

No. Yes.

Hoopsdoc 09-03-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14421440)
ROFL I hate you. I need to chew on some vallium before I blow a gasket.

Their OL isn't great and he runs a lot.

The o-line allowed the fewest sacks in the league last year and returns all 5 starters.

Buehler445 09-03-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14421468)
The o-line allowed the fewest sacks in the league last year and returns all 5 starters.

I'm open to being wrong on this. But you throw a number like that at a shit QB and you're expecting him to take some snaps. See us signing Daniel with Alex's injury history.

O.city 09-03-2019 09:27 AM

Man, there are still some dudes on the Phins squad that could help us here. I'm hoping once the season gets going and they really suck they'll move some more dudes by the trade deadline.

I don't wanna give up a bunch for Howard, but I like Minkah a lot.

Mecca 09-03-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14421516)
Man, there are still some dudes on the Phins squad that could help us here. I'm hoping once the season gets going and they really suck they'll move some more dudes by the trade deadline.

I don't wanna give up a bunch for Howard, but I like Minkah a lot.

What are you going to do with him?

He's basically an undersized free safety...

Rausch 09-03-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14421516)

I fully expect that.

If we can get a legit no 2 corner by week 6 they'll have time to get acclimated by the playoffs...

O.city 09-03-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14421521)
What are you going to do with him?

He's basically an undersized free safety...

As much as they want versatile safeties, I'd find a spot for him.

He could replace Sorenson I suppose.

Rausch 09-03-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14421532)
As much as they want versatile safeties, I'd find a spot for him.

He could replace Sorenson I suppose.

This would be nice.

I never want to see Sorenson play FS again...

Mecca 09-03-2019 09:42 AM

He'd basically take Thornhill off the field.