ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Relationship Problem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990)

Mr. Plow 04-16-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4L0 (Post 5676784)
And my name is Preston, if that makes any of you feel better.

It's Bill S. Preston Esquire!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/music/billandted460.jpg

Predarat 04-16-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677088)
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Hootie also used the word "sneep" earlier, and it comes up as this:

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="index">
</td> <td class="word"> Sneep </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_2938289"> 24 up, 3 down http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gifhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> A sex act involving one male and one female participant. The female lies on her back with her vulva raised in the air (often she must place her feet behind her head and clasp her legs with her arms in order to achieve the desired effect.) The male participant stands over the female and proceeds to spread apart her buttocks and insert his scrotum into the female's rectum (requires a substantial amount of lubricant and a loose sphincter.) Then he inserts his erect penis into the vagina, successfully DPing while solo. The Male then performs a squatting motion which stimulates both partners immensely.

Ronald was sneeping this one chick and her dad busted in, effectively ruining all three of their evenings.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I bet you anything Holly never did this with RustShack but has already done it with the new guy.

Bwana 04-16-2009 07:49 PM

Dump the bitch.........

Hootie 04-16-2009 07:49 PM

and you have to be able to come up with awesome nicknames for maps...

me and steve (I call steve Meat Sauce or Meat Sticks or Chunky Steps)...anyways he's really good at Valhalla...possibly the best of all time...

So we call that map...Map of the Meat! or ...The Map that Meat Built!

Bugeater 04-16-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 5677100)
I bet you anything Holly never did this with RustShack but has already done it with the new guy.

Holly definitely sounds like the type of girl who has a loose sphincter.

Jim Jones 04-16-2009 07:51 PM

This may have already been mentioned, but I don't want to go back and look through 43 pages -- how old are Rustshack and this girl?

Iowanian 04-16-2009 07:51 PM

I disagree.

My SNL digital short of this re-enactment goes like this.
RS was upset, even more upset by the fiddy posters calling his girl out for her "Unwashed Jack Sparrow vagina-by-the-half-hour" ways.

He went over to her apartment, probably got a little cracked in the voice, maybe shed a small hidden tear. In the midst of their argument, he blurted out something like "every single guy on Chiefsplanet says you're Fing this yard Gnome!!!!". The cat was out of the bag.

She's been here and lurked....told the boyfriend, who told our new friend, Preston Halo III, who can probably beat the racist out of Hootie at halo because he's not a 12 year old boy....he's 21...he's a man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677013)
No...I bet he is the friend.

Holly knew about chiefsplanet...rustshack was lying about the two still dating...thought he still had a chance when he really didn't...she clicked this site to see if he posted anything...found this thread...bitched to her new bf about us calling her a slut...he showed the thread to this douchebag (who probably sucks at halo)...and wa la

dirk digler 04-16-2009 07:53 PM

I always miss the good shit. I hope Rust didn't off himself and I had no idea Clay banned himself. What thread was that in because I need a good laugh?

luv 04-16-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5677111)
I always miss the good shit. I hope Rust didn't off himself and I had no idea Clay banned himself. What thread was that in because I need a good laugh?

Cassel or Sanchez

Something like that.

dirk digler 04-16-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5677112)
Cassel or Sanchez

Something like that.

No wonder I missed it. Thanks

cabletech94 04-16-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5677098)

No offense Mr. Plow, but I posted that like 300 posts ago.

Hoooooooray for me my very first REEEEPOOOOST!!!

Yea, I'll go drink some antifreeze and run into an AIDS tree now.

Delano 04-16-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 5677107)
This may have already been mentioned, but I don't want to go back and look through 43 pages -- how old are Rustshack and this girl?

Hard to say. The H4LO posts seem fabricated at this point. Probably Hootie.

JOhn 04-16-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5677097)
Sounds.....interesting.

:spock:

:clap:

:D

cabletech94 04-16-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 5677124)

Is epic an age?

I think like early 20s.

Crush 04-16-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 5677120)
Yea, I'll go drink some antifreeze and run into an AIDS tree now.

I am pretty sure that have to post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread before you can do that. Those are the rules.

JOhn 04-16-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5677111)

GoChiefs banned again? Wow who would ever have imagined? ROFL

Hootie 04-16-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

I was actually at softball practice when all of the good stuff was going on...

There is no way those posts were fabricated...

The guy was absolutely telling the truth (at least in his eyes)...I guarantee it.

RustShack OBVIOUSLY talked about ChiefsPlanet (probably even showed it) to his (ex)girlfriend...

she probably clicked the thread to see if he had said anything about her...or maybe when they were arguing last night he said something about how chiefsplanet thinks she's a whore blah blah blah...and found a thread about her and showed her new boyfriend who showed ol' Preston...

The dude provided real ages, descriptions, and names...if you guys think it's a dup or if he isn't for real you're just idiots - can't really candycoat that.

JOhn 04-16-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 5677131)
I am pretty sure that have to post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread before you can do that. Those are the rules.

This

*footnote*

Make sure your a really big whiner about it also

Delano 04-16-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677133)
I was actually at softball practice when all of the good stuff was going on...

There is no way those posts were fabricated...

The guy was absolutely telling the truth (at least in his eyes)...I guarantee it.

RustShack OBVIOUSLY talked about ChiefsPlanet (probably even showed it) to his (ex)girlfriend...

she probably clicked the thread to see if he had said anything about her...or maybe when they were arguing last night he said something about how chiefsplanet thinks she's a whore blah blah blah...and found a thread about her and showed her new boyfriend who showed ol' Preston...

The dude provided real ages, descriptions, and names...if you guys think it's a dup or if he isn't for real you're just idiots - can't really candycoat that.

The guy's grammar changed over the course of his posting. Anyone can make up appearances and put together a fake story.

It's entirely possible the account is legit, but your blind acceptance is a little naive.

cabletech94 04-16-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 5677131)

This place is too gaddammed cool to leave forever. I mean, really, where else am I gonna learn new things like 'sneed' or aids tree.
This place is gonna live forever.

Jim Jones 04-16-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

I was trying to look up girls named Holly from Waterloo, Iowa on MySpace, but all the ones in the 20-25 age range from that area are either fat or..well, the one who isn't fat has a black guy in her picture posing with her, with a tagline that says "time for a change". Maybe that's her..

Bugeater 04-16-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 5677142)
The guy's grammar changed over the course of his posting. Anyone can make up appearances and put together a fake story.

It's entirely possible the account is legit, but your blind acceptance is a little naive.

If that's the case, then it was probably multiple people posting with the account, likely the dude and the whore both.

Rain Man 04-16-2009 08:14 PM

Something interesting must have happened here, but I'm not motivated enough to read 600+ posts to figure out what it was.

Crush 04-16-2009 08:15 PM

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....PvAij_VvHryFFj

I wonder if this is "Preston." I doubt it, though.

doomy3 04-16-2009 08:16 PM

can someone recap what happened in this thread? Is RustShack OK?

RJ 04-16-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5677158)
Something interesting must have happened here, but I'm not motivated enough to read 600+ posts to figure out what it was.

Rust is thin.

Holly is a lying whore.

Preston III likes teabagging parties.

I believe that's the gist of it.

cabletech94 04-16-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5677163)

rustshack 'went missing' some time ago.
haven't heard a peep.
this is the most exciting thread i've ever eavesdropped on.

I can't friggin' wait for the draft!!!!!!

Crush 04-16-2009 08:19 PM

Maybe this is "Preston?"

http://www.hs.facebook.com/profile/p...XBFPkmMlNQoSMN

Johnny Vegas 04-16-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Holly whore ****ed a movie nerd over RS. Holly whore told movie nerd BF and movie nerd BF can't pull his own weight so he told his peeping tom friend to explain the status. word?

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Hasn't been heard from since. Seems he did lose the girl, which seemed inevitable from the first post.

The rest is just too much personal drama to be shared online. I feel bad for the guy.

This is why it's a bad idea to spill your guts. If you don't have anyone you're comfortable talking to "IRL", send a PM to a specific poster you trust.

Otherwise, it just turns into a train wreck. The Chiefsplanet version of reality TV.

Ebolapox 04-16-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5677185)
Hasn't been heard from since. Seems he did lose the girl, which seemed inevitable from the first post.

The rest is just too much personal drama to be shared online. I feel bad for the guy.

This is why it's a bad idea to spill your guts. If you don't have anyone you're comfortable talking to "IRL", send a PM to a specific poster you trust.

Otherwise, it just turns into a train wreck. The Chiefsplanet version of reality TV.

wouldn't know ANYTHING bout' that

luv 04-16-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5677185)

Wise. This is a lesson I learned the hard way.

Rain Man 04-16-2009 08:27 PM

Hopefully rustshack's okay.

Sounds like his former girlfriend is a real loser.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 5677196)
wouldn't know ANYTHING bout' that

Yeah... I know I joked about that too... but that had to be rough.

I feel the same way about fighting in public. If I'm in a relationship and a girl wants to argue in a public place, I'll politley ask her if we can just leave and talk about it in private. If she refuses, I'll just flat walk out... seriously.

RJ 04-16-2009 08:30 PM

Really, is there any better place in the world to go for relationship advice than CP?

I don't know how Dear Abby stays in business.

morphius 04-16-2009 08:32 PM

H4LO does not appear to be a dup account, and his IP address is in the same city as Rustshack.

Mr. Plow 04-16-2009 08:32 PM

This chick sounds slutty. Anyone want to tag team her?

Skip Towne 04-16-2009 08:32 PM

I got a friend request from RS yesterday. Surprising since I've hardly talked to him.

Predarat 04-16-2009 08:33 PM

Damn that was low, even for him. Then some even defend the shithead. Wendler is going to die a virgin.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=205756&page=6

Nzoner 04-16-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5677218)
I got a friend request from RS yesterday. Surprising since I've hardly talked to him.

I think everyone did,maybe he was planning on his slutty gf checking out the site and seeing how many friends he had :shrug:

doomy3 04-16-2009 08:37 PM

Yeah I got a friend request from him too. I'm pretty worried about him, honestly.

morphius 04-16-2009 08:40 PM

I don't know RustShack, but I wouldn't worry about him yet either. I'd guess he either went out with a friend, or is playing Halo burning off some steam.

KcMizzou 04-16-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5677225)
Yeah I got a friend request from him too. I'm pretty worried about him, honestly.

Yeah. Just reading that first post... well, I've been there. It's not fun.

I was too stupid to recognize the obvious signs for what they were, and bail. Instead, I let her try to "make it easy" and "be nice"... and enjoyed a nice long breakup while we were still living together, and she ****ed of the "friends" she liked to spend so much time with... on the side. I'd have respected her so much more if she'd just said, "I'm sorry, but it's over."

Never again.

Sometimes hope is a bitch. Tough to have a clear head when you're in the moment, though.

shitgoose 04-16-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5676971)
Drab...cmon it's blue!

The truth is, I'm the real life version of the Big Lebowski.

Real life version of The Dude or real life version of the other Jeffery Lebowski?

"You're Lebowski Lebowski, I'm the Dude. So thats what you call me you know? Dude, Duder........El Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing."

JOhn 04-16-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5677217)
This chick sounds slutty. Anyone want to tag team her?

ROFL

Nice to know someone else posted this before I did.....

Btw, is she decent looking?

Just saying......:D

Bugeater 04-16-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 5677252)
ROFL

Nice to know someone else posted this before I did.....

Btw, is she decent looking?

Just saying......:D

No one has posted pictures of her, but I do recall hearing something about a strangely shaped ass cheek.

RJ 04-16-2009 09:02 PM

People that age shouldn't have relationships. Better to just exchange fluids and move on.

JOhn 04-16-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677255)
No one has posted pictures of her, but I do recall hearing something about a strangely shaped ass cheek.

Is that EnDelt code for HUGE ass?

Jewish Rabbi 04-16-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4L0 (Post 5676952)
*shrug* Gotta go pick up the paycheck. Later kids.

At 8 o'clock on a Thursday night?

Unfortunately for you, there's been videos of RustShack posted on this website. None fit the bowl-cut, big glasses description.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 5677220)
Damn that was low, even for him. Then some even defend the shithead. Wendler is going to die a virgin.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=205756&page=6

When you get as much shit as that dude gets from so many people, you're bound to snap sometime. And spare me the stories of his bullshit from 5 years ago. He's nowhere near that kid anymore. I've seen people on this site pull some pretty lowball shit, but there are a lot more people obsessed with Clay's every little comment than everybody else on this site combined.

Jewish Rabbi 04-16-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5677218)

He was just jealous I had more friends than him. :D Seriously. That happened before all this shit went down tho.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 09:16 PM

BTW, he's online right now. Hope you're alright Rust, **** the haters, you're good hear.

rtmike 04-16-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5675656)
I've felt that way for a pretty long time now and tried talking to her about it many times... she just doesn't understand. I don't get how she was in a two year relationship before me.

It is what it is. At your/our age you're not gonna change someone.

I swear if I heard one more time, "We're just friends" before I met my wife I woulda went ape shit.

I think it's some kind of code women speak when confronted.

RustShack 04-16-2009 09:30 PM

What a pillowbiter, whats so funny is I was with my girlfriend yesterday before all this went down, his GF(or so he claims, she doesn't) was texting Holly saying she thinks shes in a bad situation and thinks she needs to get out of it. ROFL

luv 04-16-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677315)
What a pillowbiter, whats so funny is I was with my girlfriend yesterday before all this went down, his GF(or so he claims, she doesn't) was texting Holly saying she thinks shes in a bad situation and thinks she needs to get out of it. ROFL

So how did he find this place?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Oh snap!!!! Did your girl dump you over this thread? Because this dude is talkin some major shit.

teedubya 04-16-2009 09:32 PM

Yesss.... where is the popcorn.

more burst, please!

teedubya 04-16-2009 09:32 PM

Yesss.... where is the popcorn.

more burst, please!

Hootie 04-16-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 5677216)
H4LO does not appear to be a dup account, and his IP address is in the same city as Rustshack.

it was obvious...people are so quick to call dup around here...the guy was friggin' providing REAL details with REAL names...it was obvious from square 1 that he was being totally truthful and RustShack was dumb enough to name drop this site to his whore girlfriend...

morphius 04-16-2009 09:34 PM

ChiefsPlanet - where relationships go to die...

SBT

teedubya 04-16-2009 09:35 PM

No more reposts, please.

RJ 04-16-2009 09:36 PM

I wish I could stay up for this.

Hootie 04-16-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

from what I've gathered that group is a bunch of fuggin' dbags....but come on dude...he found this site BECAUSE your girlfriend told new guy...it's obvious she's fooling around on you.

Hootie 04-16-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5677324)
So how did he find this place?

I think they are both dup accounts of Claythan...

that's my guess anyways

QuikSsurfer 04-16-2009 09:38 PM

As the Planet turns....

luv 04-16-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677349)
I think they are both dup accounts of Claythan...

that's my guess anyways

At least I can admit when I'm wrong.

Now I know why everyone thought Moosgirls was a dupe. Who in their right minds stalks someone to an internet BB? Of course, kids will be kids. Well, in Moosgirl's case, she was just psycho.

RustShack 04-16-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5677325)
Oh snap!!!! Did your girl dump you over this thread? Because this dude is talkin some major shit.

No she hasn't broke up with me and is pretty pissed about "that liar" is saying.

Bugeater 04-16-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677361)
No she hasn't broke up with me and is pretty pissed about "that liar" is saying.

Oh shit, in that case I was totally kidding when I called her a whore.

RustShack 04-16-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677345)
from what I've gathered that group is a bunch of fuggin' dbags....but come on dude...he found this site BECAUSE your girlfriend told new guy...it's obvious she's fooling around on you.

Nah I made this mistake of asking her friend about the situation and showing her this thread, but I didn't think it would hurt because I showed my gf some of your opinions on it last night. But yeah what my GF has told me about Preston I would assume your right, she said she doesn't like hanging out with him either but he just shows up at her friends.

luv 04-16-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 5677363)
Oh shit, in that case I was totally kidding when I called her a whore.

LMAO

Hootie 04-16-2009 09:50 PM

sounds like a giant disaster, Rust...

I've been in one bad situation with a girl...usually, at least from what I've seen, once you have to start asking questions and start wondering about deleted texts, etc...the end game isn't going to be good.

If you really trust and believe your girlfriend, it's best to just give her your full trust and stop asking questions/stop wondering what she's doing with these "friends"...because if you don't drop it it is going to get worse and worse and worse and then she's going to snap and dump you...so if you really think she's telling the truth and you're the only dude blah blah blah then I guess you just have to stop asking questions and enjoy your time when you're together and let her do her thing with her friends when you're not without you breathing down her neck with calls/texts/etc...

Because if you do it's inevitable that she will be pushed away.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5677380)
sounds like a giant disaster, Rust...

I've been in one bad situation with a girl...usually, at least from what I've seen, once you have to start asking questions and start wondering about deleted texts, etc...the end game isn't going to be good.

If you really trust and believe your girlfriend, it's best to just give her your full trust and stop asking questions/stop wondering what she's doing with these "friends"...because if you don't drop it it is going to get worse and worse and worse and then she's going to snap and dump you...so if you really think she's telling the truth and you're the only dude blah blah blah then I guess you just have to stop asking questions and enjoy your time when you're together and let her do her thing with her friends when you're not without you breathing down her neck with calls/texts/etc...

Because if you do it's inevitable that she will be pushed away.

How often is Hootie for real on this site? Think about that. And my final words on it are this; when your girl is going to the movies with a guy who's just a friend, and then deleting the texts between them back and forth, how much sense does that make? Seriously. All I'm saying is, for the love of God, wear a condom. Forever.

Mecca 04-16-2009 09:58 PM

This has potential to be the funniest thread ever...

This is going to turn into a movie plot pretty soon.

DeezNutz 04-16-2009 09:58 PM

:clap:

Well, this thread became interesting again...

I'm interested in Holly's reaction to the advice to throw it in her ass and blow on her face. Was this well received?

If so, CP says you're welcome in advance.

RustShack 04-16-2009 09:59 PM

Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.

Mecca 04-16-2009 09:59 PM

The only thing I'm really curious about is what all these people look like so I can make sure to avoid them.

kcfanXIII 04-16-2009 10:00 PM

i made it, i read the whole ****in thing. now i have nothing to add, because its all been said.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:00 PM

I've been laughing out loud so much lately ****ing around on ChiefsPlanet that my friend Nate wants to join...I tried telling him that there was a monthly fee but he didn't believe me...I can't wait until I have to fend off my real life friends on this site...it's going to be terrible.

Mecca 04-16-2009 10:02 PM

Oh no the nation of Hootie is gonna take over.

Hootie 04-16-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5677394)
Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.

Meh.

Keep us updated.

I don't know if I have a good feeling about this...but I wish you luck...it sucks breaking up with someone you care about...but don't let that suckiness cloud your judgment and make things even harder/shittier/worse down the road.