ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

GloryDayz 11-23-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13910671)
Basically GloryDayz is saying he’s mad Andy didn’t do this because the refs jobbed us.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tMxqkrgvBes" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Maybe I'm suggesting something short of that, but beyond smiling while he takes it in the ass again. I think Pete Carroll and Mike Tomlin have it about right.

And I'd love to see Mahomes, Houston, and Ford take a class in "Tom Brady, How to Chirp at Officials"... Let them know, very clearly, you were held. After 5-10 times, they might actually look for it. But no, neither Andy nor the players are willing to let the officials know they're doing a bad job and owe you one.

Dartgod 11-23-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13910858)
LMAO

And I'd love to see Mahomes, Houston, and Ford take a class in "Tom Brady, How to Chirp at Officials"... Let them know, very clearly, you were held. After 5-10 times, they might actually look for it. But no, neither Andy nor the players are willing to let the officials know they're doing a bad job and owe you one.

Why would that matter when the outcome has already been predetermined?

HemiEd 11-23-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13910838)
Pound his shoe on the table? LMAO No, but speak to them sternly about life's realities would be nice. Who knows, maybe back in 2008 or 2009 they would have told him that he needs to pay attention to the NFL instead of the MLS, and see that no team without a franchise QB is going to enjoy the favor of the NFL's officiating crews (then wink at him). And, if that is true (the whole QB thing), why have the Hunts been so stupid about getting a QB?

As for him spending money, they all do, what's your point? How much of his ~#100M "clean" did buying your continued loyalty really cost him? 48 years of no SB, ~20% of those 48 years are on his watch, and it took 46 to get a great QB. Again, the consistent name with Chiefs failure here is "Hunt", nobody else.

The MLS thing is a tired cliche, please. It is minor compared to the Chiefs.

I am not sure how long you have been following this team, but were you around in the 70s and 80s when they were terrible? They tried drafting a QB in 1983 when they reached into a barrel of tits and pulled out a dick. It set the franchise back. It was painful, and I am not going to defend it and have always blamed the Hunts for all of the safe recycled rejects that followed . Apparently it was the GMs decisions all along and i was wrong.

Oh, and no they don't all spend money like the Hunts. Not even close.

38yrsfan 11-23-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13910096)
It's really that simple. If we don't turn the ball over, it doesn't matter how many penalties the refs called, we would have won that game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extremely funny, thanks for the chuckle. Lawyer or realtor?

ARROW2 11-23-2018 05:27 PM

Whoever mentioned tomlin, **** him and the squealers.

GloryDayz 11-23-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13911004)

WHy not? Perhaps to change the predetermination.

On the other hand, since many of you think the NFL is totally neutral towards every team, why shouldn't the argue their case and draw attention to their plight?

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13911274)
WHy not? Perhaps to change the predetermination.

On the other hand, since many of you think the NFL is totally neutral towards every team, why shouldn't the argue their case and draw attention to their plight?

I can't speak for everyone else but I don't think they are totally neutral. I just don't think they are using the refs like puppets. Refs suck in every sport.

GloryDayz 11-23-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13911275)
I can't speak for everyone else but I don't think they are totally neutral. I just don't think they are using the refs like puppets. Refs suck in every sport.

Everybody makes mistakes, but on average those "mistakes" would break about 50/50 per team if they are neutral. I think because they don't break 50/50, they aren't "neutral", and that means they're dirty (to some degree). And it also means the need to face some level of public transparency.

Like the players and coaches, perhaps the officials should be required to have a presser. Perhaps the head of officiating should have a weekly presser to discuss the week's events.

eDave 11-24-2018 01:09 AM

The NFL doubles down:

Tyreek Hill given a five-figure fine for a peace sign on a TD, which he has done before

One of the most undercover terrible things the NFL does is steal money from its players through giving them huge fines for inconsequential acts.

The fine to Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill this week might be a new low.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyreek-hill...215516339.html

BlackOp 11-24-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13911467)
The NFL doubles down:

Tyreek Hill given a five-figure fine for a peace sign on a TD, which he has done before

One of the most undercover terrible things the NFL does is steal money from its players through giving them huge fines for inconsequential acts.

The fine to Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill this week might be a new low.

As I posted earlier...NFL corporate has made it crystal clear that it doesn't consider the Chiefs in their "inner-circle" of selected teams. Their 2 biggest, nationally televised, games have both come with officiating controversy...with KC being on the negative end of it. Through 80 minutes of game time...Chiefs had 14 penalties for 150 yards...their opponents had ZERO.

If you want to see how the NFL treats a team it "favors"....just rewatch the final 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter of the AFCC. Jags were FAIRLY beating (dominating) NE until the officials intervened. They threw multiple sketchy DPI calls to get them into scoring range right before halftime. They used this EXACT method earlier in the season against the Texans....DPI with under 1:30 left in the game. The Patriots then threw a pass to the endzone where Cooks clearly loses control of it. They call it a TD anyways and uphold the review. Any other team gets the call reversed...it was a text book incomplete pass. Terrific Tom pulls out another miracle comeback....with the refs bailing them with two questionable calls.

Has anyone EVER seen this happen for KC...I mean ever in their existence? Let alone twice in a season...along with negating a Steeler TD late...so actually 3 times. Every conceivable call goes in their favor at critical times..KC would have been to multiple SBs if the officials called games like this for them...TG's TD against Denver would have actually counted, the strip sack against the Titans actually is allowed to count...JC isn't forced to sit out of the entire INDY game with a fake concussion on the first drive. TG phantom OPI on the first drive against 2003 Manning doesn't take off a TD. Think of the possibilities..

There was NO way NFL corporate was going to let Bortles play in the SB...not in a million years. It didn't matter if they were better that day. When it appeared like it might spiral out of their control...they stepped in.

If the NFL wants KC to win in the post-season...they will. Right now...the indications are they dont and are actively calling games against them. Kind of like any meaningful, high-profile game for the last 40 years... Sorry, but I dont expect anything to change come January.

If KC makes the SB....I'll be as happy as anyone here. I'll watch the game...then never watch anything the NFL touches again for the rest of my life. It's a fake sport...

Imon Yourside 11-24-2018 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13911493)
If the NFL wants KC to win in the post-season...they will. Right now...the indications are they dont and are actively calling games against them. Sorry...but I dont expect anything to change come January.

At this point this seems fairly obvious even with Mahomes having possibly the best QB season of alltime.

BlackOp 11-24-2018 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13911495)
At this point this seems fairly obvious even with Mahomes having possibly the best QB season of alltime.

I dont know....we all always assumed KC got screwed due to not having a marketable QB. They have what looks like the best young QB in history...and they are still ****ing with the Chiefs.

The only theory I have left is the Mob put a 50 year ban on KC for Dawson ratting them to the FBI...and the Chiefs have one year left on the hit. :titus:

Who knows...but whatever is the case...I'm done caring about it. If the NFL isn't going to allow KC a fair contest...there is no point watching with an invested interest.

HemiEd 11-24-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13911467)
The NFL doubles down:

That is ****ing horse shit. Is there a fine for Suh for what he did to Mahomes? How about the hit on the Redskins receiver?

Imon Yourside 11-24-2018 07:35 AM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T0qGINvDVpo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-24-2018 07:54 AM

It is a vast NFL owner conspiracy to hold KC back. So Pat Mahomes II can save Probowl ratings!!!!

Mecca 11-24-2018 09:07 AM

It's because Mahomes is new, they go with the old guard for as long as possible. Also market size is playing into this.

And lets be real at this point I feel like Bob Kraft runs the league.

DJJasonp 11-24-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13911493)
As I posted earlier...NFL corporate has made it crystal clear that it doesn't consider the Chiefs in their "inner-circle" of selected teams. Their 2 biggest, nationally televised, games have both come with officiating controversy...with KC being on the negative end of it. Through 80 minutes of game time...Chiefs had 14 penalties for 150 yards...their opponents had ZERO.

If you want to see how the NFL treats a team it "favors"....just rewatch the final 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter of the AFCC. Jags were FAIRLY beating (dominating) NE until the officials intervened. They threw multiple sketchy DPI calls to get them into scoring range right before halftime. They used this EXACT method earlier in the season against the Texans....DPI with under 1:30 left in the game. The Patriots then threw a pass to the endzone where Cooks clearly loses control of it. They call it a TD anyways and uphold the review. Any other team gets the call reversed...it was a text book incomplete pass. Terrific Tom pulls out another miracle comeback....with the refs bailing them with two questionable calls.

Has anyone EVER seen this happen for KC...I mean ever in their existence? Let alone twice in a season...along with negating a Steeler TD late...so actually 3 times. Every conceivable call goes in their favor at critical times..KC would have been to multiple SBs if the officials called games like this for them...TG's TD against Denver would have actually counted, the strip sack against the Titans actually is allowed to count...JC isn't forced to sit out of the entire INDY game with a fake concussion on the first drive. TG phantom OPI on the first drive against 2003 Manning doesn't take off a TD. Think of the possibilities..

There was NO way NFL corporate was going to let Bortles play in the SB...not in a million years. It didn't matter if they were better that day. When it appeared like it might spiral out of their control...they stepped in.

If the NFL wants KC to win in the post-season...they will. Right now...the indications are they dont and are actively calling games against them. Kind of like any meaningful, high-profile game for the last 40 years... Sorry, but I dont expect anything to change come January.

If KC makes the SB....I'll be as happy as anyone here. I'll watch the game...then never watch anything the NFL touches again for the rest of my life. It's a fake sport...

A lot of truth here. The jags/pats playoff game was a complete joke. If I recall properly, wasnt there like 3 flags on 3 consecutive 3rd and longs to keep the drive alive for the pats?

The only game that I recall this season where we sniffed that type of favoritism was the home game versus San Fran - and even that wasnt nearly as blatant as the Pitt/NE/LAR games.

Reerun_KC 11-24-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13911025)
The MLS thing is a tired cliche, please. It is minor compared to the Chiefs.

I am not sure how long you have been following this team, but were you around in the 70s and 80s when they were terrible? They tried drafting a QB in 1983 when they reached into a barrel of tits and pulled out a dick. It set the franchise back. It was painful, and I am not going to defend it and have always blamed the Hunts for all of the safe recycled rejects that followed . Apparently it was the GMs decisions all along and i was wrong.

Oh, and no they don't all spend money like the Hunts. Not even close.

Drafting a QB in 83 didn’t set the franchise back 3 decades. What set the franchise back was an inept owner, GM and HC up until Lamar died.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13911524)
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T0qGINvDVpo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm starting to think the NFL calls everything it sees, but only sees what it wants.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13911571)
It's because Mahomes is new, they go with the old guard for as long as possible. Also market size is playing into this.

And lets be real at this point I feel like Bob Kraft runs the league.

Where is that in the rule book? Or is it documented somewhere else?

Mecca 11-24-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13911594)
Where is that in the rule book? Or is it documented somewhere else?

How many small market dynasties are there? Pittsburgh gets calls but their fan base is massive.

Do we really find it some coincidence that the favored teams are either huge markets or fan bases.

Manning always did his thing in Indy but he got jobbed several times in the playoffs and only won once...to many the greatest QB of our time won 1 bowl.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13911595)
How many small market dynasties are there? Pittsburgh gets calls but their fan base is massive.

Do we really find it some coincidence that the favored teams are either huge markets or fan bases.

Manning always did his thing in Indy but he got jobbed several times in the playoffs and only won once...to many the greatest QB of our time won 1 bowl.

I'm on your side. I'm just playing the role of the, "if it's not documented, it's not true" crowd for a second. I wanted to see if ignoring everything my eyes see made me feel any better or smarter. It didn't, it just made me realize I was ignoring reality because I didn't want it to be true.

LoneWolf 11-24-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13911004)

It’s GloryDayz, man. Rational thought left him long ago.

SuperBowl4 11-24-2018 10:28 AM

Go on YouTube and watch Marv Levy's "You've been bought" video. Someone needs to post it to this thread

crayzkirk 11-24-2018 10:29 AM

If the market size matters that much, why was Dunger so successful? Not counting the 60s and early 70s, of course. The one thing that has made the teams successful is the willingness to take a chance on the position which seems, based upon the past SB winners, to make the most difference in team success.

The old guard is nearing the end of it's run, the new guard is coming into it's own.

philfree 11-24-2018 10:33 AM

Screw this diatribe it's Raiders Week!

ARROW2 11-24-2018 10:50 AM

We will find out once and for all. Is arrowhead cursed or was it just bad qb play? last home playoff win was 25 years ago by montana. I think you know where I side. Mahomes will break the 25 year curse.

Imon Yourside 11-24-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 13911625)
Screw this diatribe it's Raiders Week!

I remember a Raiders game from not too long ago where they were given penalty after penalty at a chance to win it and finally did. I can't remember who they were playing but i'm certain one Marcus Peters wanted to kill someone in that game.

HemiEd 11-24-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 13911623)
If the market size matters that much, why was Dunger so successful? Not counting the 60s and early 70s, of course. The one thing that has made the teams successful is the willingness to take a chance on the position which seems, based upon the past SB winners, to make the most difference in team success.

The old guard is nearing the end of it's run, the new guard is coming into it's own.

Easy answer, cheating and Elway was close to retirement. The media had labeled him one of the greatest to never go to a SB prior to the cooking spray game/playoffs/season.

HemiEd 11-24-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13911578)
Drafting a QB in 83 didn’t set the franchise back 3 decades. What set the franchise back was an inept owner, GM and HC up until Lamar died.

Duh, that is essentially what I said. Ownership pulled in it's horns after that as the team was not drawing fans.

I remember in the 80s walking up to the stadium at gametime and getting good seats at a bargain.

It is an entertainment business.

Imon Yourside 11-24-2018 11:07 AM

Anyone remember when we had Montana? I don't recall any shitty calls to kill us to take us out. I remember Bruce Smith ending our playoff run in the AFCCG in the 3rd quarter though. Krieg came in and couldn't find Largent.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13911612)
It’s GloryDayz, man. Rational thought left him long ago.

48 years buddy, 48 years.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13911636)
We will find out once and for all. Is arrowhead cursed or was it just bad qb play? last home playoff win was 25 years ago by montana. I think you know where I side. Mahomes will break the 25 year curse.

I hope you're right.

Frazod 11-24-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13911636)

I was at the first game ever played at Arrowhead. I was 7 then. I'm now 53.

In the intervening years, they've won two playoffs games there. TWO.

They've won as many playoff games in ****ing Houston as they have in Kansas City. That's beyond pathetic.

He damned well better break the curse.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13911603)
I'm on your side. I'm just playing the role of the, "if it's not documented, it's not true" crowd for a second. I wanted to see if ignoring everything my eyes see made me feel any better or smarter. It didn't, it just made me realize I was ignoring reality because I didn't want it to be true.

Reverse argument says you want the league to be rigged so you can cope with all these hard Chiefs losses.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13911919)
Reverse argument says you want the league to be rigged so you can cope with all these hard Chiefs losses.

Regrettably my eyes show me that the NFL is biased toward the most profitable outcomes and the league is willing to promote those outcomes through selective officiating. I also see that they'll allow just enough lesser-profitable outcomes to provide for an argument that says they aren't biased at all.

But I agree, the best way for a small market team to perhaps get the nod is to seek-out and invest in an allstar QB, it seems to give them something in return. Green Bay for example.

As "rigged" as WWE? No, but the missed calls suggest NFL officials can turn their backs (eyes) to penalties just like the WWE. And it's not always the number of calls they make per team (even if they hide behind that number), often times it's the timing of the call.

Again, subtly influencing the game. One of the main reasons the officials are protected from at all cost once they trot off the field.

Imon Yourside 11-24-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13911919)

I actually don't, I would be more than happy with just a fairly called game. We have advantage enough already if Mahomes had the refs we would win every game 77-0.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13912025)
Regrettably my eyes show me that the NFL is biased toward the most profitable outcomes and the league is willing to promote those outcomes through selective officiating. I also see that they'll allow just enough lesser-profitable outcomes to provide for an argument that says they aren't biased at all.

But I agree, the best way for a small market team to perhaps get the nod is to seek-out and invest in an allstar QB, it seems to give them something in return. Green Bay for example.

As "rigged" as WWE? No, but the missed calls suggest NFL officials can turn their backs (eyes) to penalties just like the WWE. And it's not always the number of calls they make per team (even if they hide behind that number), often times it's the timing of the call.

Again, subtly influencing the game. One of the main reasons the officials are protected from at all cost once they trot off the field.

My main problem with this is it's very subjective despite what some imply. Sometimes it's the total amount of penalties, sometimes the subtle ones. It's just a difficult thing to discuss when it's subjective and you are saying that a lot or a small amount both can be evidence of your theory.

It's not that I don't understand your point. It's not that I don't get furious myself at times. And not just Chiefs games. I just think it's about bad officiating, confusingly subjective rules, and good teams getting the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't be knocked into a coma if it turned out to be more than that but that's how I feel.

Also as has been mentioned, outside of the market KC is exactly what the league seems to want. The entire neutral fan base in the country was talking about wanting to see them.

I know people have their "they don't want KC in the SB" ready to go for the playoffs but is that actually true? IMHO the league would sign up for last Mondays game in a heartbeat.

srvy 11-24-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13911622)
Go on YouTube and watch Marv Levy's "You've been bought" video. Someone needs to post it to this thread

Why can't that somebody be you? Right click the youtube video select copy embed then paste into your reply.

srvy 11-24-2018 05:38 PM

Did Suh get a fine?

Rain Man 11-24-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13912081)
Did Suh get a fine?

There's no video of him making a peace sign.

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13912061)
My main problem with this is it's very subjective despite what some imply. Sometimes it's the total amount of penalties, sometimes the subtle ones. It's just a difficult thing to discuss when it's subjective and you are saying that a lot or a small amount both can be evidence of your theory.

It's not that I don't understand your point. It's not that I don't get furious myself at times. And not just Chiefs games. I just think it's about bad officiating, confusingly subjective rules, and good teams getting the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't be knocked into a coma if it turned out to be more than that but that's how I feel.

Also as has been mentioned, outside of the market KC is exactly what the league seems to want. The entire neutral fan base in the country was talking about wanting to see them.

I know people have their "they don't want KC in the SB" ready to go for the playoffs but is that actually true? IMHO the league would sign up for last Mondays game in a heartbeat.

One of the reasons the NFL keeps their officials out of the media when the rest of the league's moving parts are 100% required to be in the media, is probably because they probably can't defend even the most basic "why did you miss that call", especially when it happens almost every play (Ford/Houston being held). Back it up with clear pictures of terrible calls, and they'll be left with a press conference that 90%, "sorry, I didn't see it (even though I was facing that way)." Again, because i played D-line, I HATE that the same standard for a "hold" 10-15 yards down the field isn't the same at the LoS.

That being said, back when we started the local youth football league, I had many dealings with the officials at the non-coach level. I remember telling one of the officials the obligatory, "you have a hard job" comments (I'm actually a nice person!!), and his reply kinda shocked me, he said, "no it isn't, just don't take side, don't cheat, call a fair game, call it the same both ways, and don't get emotionally involved." HE was the one who told me that, "you can't only see what you want."

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13911622)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-uKBIsXzA4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave 11-24-2018 06:12 PM

Dang!

GloryDayz 11-24-2018 06:18 PM

What's NOT shown was if the Bills adjusted to the officials and started doing the same thing(s)? Like a strike zone, Marv should have at least seen if his DBs would have been granted the same amount of "we're letting them play."

But again, this is why officials need to have pressers, look at calls the made and/or didn't make, and explain themselves.

Yeah, I know, the NFL will never allow their officials to answer. Nor will they ever explain how they're judged (what metrics), or where each officials stands.

suzzer99 11-25-2018 02:26 AM

What's also unknown is if only the Redskins somehow were clued in that the refs were going to swallow their whistles on DPI.

GloryDayz 11-25-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13912391)
What's also unknown is if only the Redskins somehow were clued in that the refs were going to swallow their whistles on DPI.

Maybe the cameras missed a wink.

HemiEd 11-25-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13912081)
Did Suh get a fine?

Nope
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

AustinChief 11-25-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13912103)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-uKBIsXzA4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Um. I expected to see some egregious shit but I don't disagree with any of those (non) calls. Defender has a right to the ball and each time they were going for the ball.

Bills fans are idiots.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

GloryDayz 11-25-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 13912931)
Um. I expected to see some egregious shit but I don't disagree with any of those (non) calls. Defender has a right to the ball and each time they were going for the ball.

Bills fans are idiots.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Interesting take. That take seems to live in the closet until officials use it as an out to defend not calling plays consistently.

-King- 11-25-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13911595)

Pittsburgh is 2nd in penalties...
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 11-25-2018 05:14 PM

Manning didn’t get jobbed in the playoffs. His team wasn’t good a lot of the time and when he played the Patriots he turned it over a lot.

NJChiefsFan 11-25-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13913385)
Manning didn’t get jobbed in the playoffs. His team wasn’t good a lot of the time and when he played the Patriots he turned it over a lot.

The idea that the NFL didn't love Manning and Indy is wrong. I usually agree with Mecca but I'd bet plenty of times over the years people complained that IND was favored because of Manning.

Plenty of big market teams have also struggled despite the NFL preferring they didn't. Baltimore and Seattle have both had good runs while the Cowboys, Jets, 9ers, and Bears haven't been able to get out of their own way.

I think a bigger correlation to success is qb play, not market size.

GloryDayz 11-25-2018 07:04 PM

. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9adb303cbd.jpg