ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

alanm 01-17-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5398905)
Crap, this guy has an account everywhere.

Google "shyguyms".

Dude spends time in some, let's say, curious sites.

NTTAWWT.

Which piqued my interest for googling myself.
All I got was a bunch of links for Alan Dershowitz.
Figures... a fucking lawyer. :cuss::cuss:
Shit... I don't even rate on google. :spock::sulk:

unlurking 01-17-2009 09:40 AM

Holy crap!!! Is this the same guy?! Did he live in NY for a little while?

FOUR YEAR OLD VICTIM?!?!

http://www.troyny.gov/police/sexoffe...leemartin.html

NEW YORK STATE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY - COMMUNITY NOTIFICATION
Anyone who uses this information to injure, harass, or commit a crime against any person may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Offender Resides in Zip Code:
<table border="1" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr valign="top"> <td bgcolor="#003366" width="58%">
SEX OFFENDER
</td> <td bgcolor="#003366" width="42%">
PHOTO
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffcc" valign="top">Name: Lee Martin
Reported Address: 3320 6th Ave.
Additonal Name(s): Martin Shook
DOB: September 27, 1967
Sex: Male
Risk: 3
Offender Type: No Designation Applies
Race: White
Ethnicity: Unknown
Height: 6' 02"
Weight: 215
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Corrective Lenses:
Scars:
Conviction Date: November 07, 1994
Victim(s): Female-4 Years
Relationship to Victim:
Offense: Out of State Felony Charge
Offense Description:
Weapon Used:
Force Used:

</td> <td>
No Photo Available
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffcc" valign="top">Special Conditions:</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Any suspicious activity involving this subject should be reported to the Troy Police Department at (518) 270-4426 or 9.1.1
Go back to Troy Police Sex Offender Registry Page

SAUTO 01-17-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 5398622)
OH MY GOD. Dude, you just made my day.

wow just wow this ****er touting all his benjamins and really he was talking anbout little boys not moneyROFL ****ING CLASSIC REP TO ALL THE PRIVATE EYES

DaFace 01-17-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 5399151)
Holy crap!!! Is this the same guy?! Did he live in NY for a little while?

Different DOB (by about 10 years), so I doubt it.

BigRedChief 01-17-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5399160)
Different DOB (by about 10 years), so I doubt it.

Can we split this thread into a shygums/DTHOF58 thread thats destined for the HOC and then another about Shanahan?

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5399167)
Can we split this thread into a shygums/DTHOF58 thread thats destined for the HOC and then another about Shanahan?

I can try. It's a little tough though, since the early parts of everything developing were kind of between the two.

BigRedChief 01-17-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5399172)
I can try. It's a little tough though, since the early parts of everything developing were kind of between the two.

Yeah you would have to look at every post. :doh!:

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5399178)
Yeah you would have to look at every post. :doh!:

Done as best as I could anyway.

the Talking Can 01-17-2009 10:29 AM

why split it?

this is what makes this place great

go to wpi if all you wan't is boring football talk...

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5399202)
why split it?

this is what makes this place great

go to wpi if all you wan't is boring football talk...

Moreso for the HOC than anything. People would be really confused if they read a HOC thread that had nothing but Shanahan talk for the first four pages. I wouldn't do it to keep the shanahan thread clean - who cares about that? :D

EyePod 01-17-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5398009)
because none of you experts ever played the game of football, Never won any Championships at any level.

Gruden 1 Super Bowl Ring =<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th>95</th><th>81</th><th>0</th><th>.540</th></tr></tbody></table> his team won the division 5 of 11 years as head coach.

The Rat 3 Total 2 as head coach
<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th colspan="2">Total<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-2">[3]</sup></th><th>146</th><th>98</th><th>0</th><th>.598</th><th></th><th> playoffs 8</th><th>5</th><th>.615</th></tr></tbody></table>

Marty- <table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th colspan="2">Total<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-3">[4]</sup></th><th>200</th><th>126</th><th>1</th><th>.613</th></tr></tbody></table>

the guys I didn't want

Schwartz is the only one that may have deserved a shot and he will get it in Detroit,lol he was D.C. for 7 years and maybe it's his time.

Mcdaniels and Spagnulo were Cordinators for 2 Years in the NFL and had no other experience at it before this time, hell there is High school coaches more qualified, these 2 are the same as Charlie Weis and Romeo Crenell
They both have proved nothing at all to warrant head coaching jobs in The Pros or College.

alot of you cry about Ferentz, well he is the same guy every NFL teanm wanted a few years ago and he still continues to win at a Big 10 School and do things that none of your precious Big 12 teams have done beat Ohio State,Penn st. and Michigan!!

Isn't that the same argument that everyone used about Andy Reid once he was hired? He panned out pretty well for the Iggles. Stop being a little bitch.

kstater 01-17-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 5399211)
Isn't that the same argument that everyone used about Andy Reid once he was hired? He panned out pretty well for the Iggles. Stop being a little bitch.

What do you think this is? A football message board? Get with the program.

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:36 AM

Heh...EyePod hasn't read the rest of the thread yet.

DrRyan 01-17-2009 10:43 AM

What a piece of work. I briefly got into it with him early in the thread and then let it go. As I am reading it today it looks like the wheels really came off the DT58HOF train.

SAUTO 01-17-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 5399226)
What a piece of work. I briefly got into it with him early in the thread and then let it go. As I am reading it today it looks like the wheels really came off the DT58HOF train.

YOU WERE the 1st to bring it up but i'll say it again:
The real tragedy of this situstion is this one who sucks the penis's user name DAFACE can you change it to shyygum or something sucks for this asshole to bring DT's name and number into his douchebaggery when we are all pulling to get DT into the HOF right now

DrRyan 01-17-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5399244)
YOU WERE the 1st to bring it up but i'll say it again:
The real tragedy of this situstion is this one who sucks the penis's user name DAFACE can you change it to shyygum or something sucks for this asshole to bring DT's name and number into his douchebaggery when we are all pulling to get DT into the HOF right now

Exactly. Man, what I would not give(or more correctly, have Clark give) to have another stud coming off the end like DT.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-17-2009 11:03 AM

Ahh. I see. A thread with a burst of it's own. Good job Daface.

crispystl 01-17-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4668232)
ROFL

i just read the tags...didn't even know we had tags....

what tags ?where? This is crazy!

crispystl 01-17-2009 11:06 AM

How in the f did i miss this?

blueballs 01-17-2009 11:19 AM

It dosen't all seem real
the stupidity overrides
any sympathy -I find no humor

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 11:59 AM

Wowsa! Did he get banned or is he just so pwned that he won't show his face back on here.

Iowanian 01-17-2009 12:06 PM

I'm surprised to learn that the planet isn't a more foregiving place, because its quite possible this gentleman has learned from his past mistakes and is living the life of charity and community contribution and is being unfairly persecuted.

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5399346)
I'm surprised to learn that the planet isn't a more foregiving place, because its quite possible this gentleman has learned from his past mistakes and is living the life of charity and community contribution and is being unfairly persecuted.

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".

I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.

Adept Havelock 01-17-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badmajama (Post 5399363)
I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.

May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?

crispystl 01-17-2009 12:37 PM

Oh man I just read this whole thread. I had never read first part. Classic!

aturnis 01-17-2009 12:37 PM

For me, it's not even so much the sex offender part. It was at first, then I checked the other fail by him as shyguyms, and it turned out that it might not even be him. Apparently there are two Marty Shooks listed in his area, and his wife said, "It's his cousin who is named after the same uncle.".

For me, it's the other thread, the one where he cheated on his wife and children. Not only that, but he ran off the girl he was messin' with's boyfriend.

Not only that, but then he has the nerve to come back on this site under a new username and IP, and pretend to be someone he's not. The Sheetz family would not be happy.

I'm glad he got outed, he was a dumb-****. Not only that, but I always hated him and his opinion to begin with. Way too cock-strong and overbearing.

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock (Post 5399393)
May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?

:doh!: I should've known better. Can you spare a dollar so I can buy a sense of humor?

Thig Lyfe 01-17-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 5399404)
It was at first, then I checked the other fail by him as shyguyms, and it turned out that it might not even be him.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's him. Otherwise I think he would have denied it in this thread rather than disappear.

Phobia 01-17-2009 12:59 PM

Oh - nice work Marty.

Unsolicited advice:
1. Leave the internet.
2. Leave Cumberland.
3. Don't touch little kids.

In no specific order.

Iowanian 01-17-2009 01:17 PM

BMJ,

I'd have suggested taking a claw hammer to the scrotum of this douchebag, but when I do that, some will suggest its because I'm a fascist, others because I'm picking on him because he's younger than me, others because I'm a "puritan" I believe is the word. I'll suggest I've already skewered him for being a dickbag and kidf@cker. Keep reading, you'll figure out when sarcasm is being employed.

Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls, likely using it as bait to chat with underaged girls and whatnot is cool? Hell yes and I think his ass should be turned in for it.

RustShack 01-17-2009 01:23 PM

I seen the "Registered User" right under his name and thought it said "Registered Sex Offender" at first.

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5399493)
BMJ,

I'd have suggested taking a claw hammer to the scrotum of this douchebag, but when I do that, some will suggest its because I'm a fascist, others because I'm picking on him because he's younger than me, others because I'm a "puritan" I believe is the word. I'll suggest I've already skewered him for being a dickbag and kidf@cker. Keep reading, you'll figure out when sarcasm is being employed.

Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls, likely using it as bait to chat with underaged girls and whatnot is cool? Hell yes and I think his ass should be turned in for it.

lol I hear ya loud and clear! I wanted to reply to this thread and your post was the last I read so I guess my emotions made me see past the sarcasm and I had to ask if you were kidding. It makes laugh now that I read and actually GET the joke. Man I need a check on my humor. I've been taking things too seriously lately.

banyon 01-17-2009 01:46 PM

LMAO I don't think I've seen someone so brutally owned in a thread, create a new username, and then get outed and owned in another thread since convict1983/midnight douche.

RJ 01-17-2009 01:48 PM

The internet at it's finest.

Nice job, Stanley.

damaticous 01-17-2009 01:49 PM

You know....I've read through all the post and I've been through a lot of searches. I started thinking......

Do I make his life hell by searching further than others...and post it?
Do I make his life hell by digging up info on him...and keeping it to myself to make his life hell?
Do I feel sorry for him for being ****ed up as he is?
Is the reason he's ****ed up his fault? Did something happen to him so bad to **** him up that bad?
Do I feel sorry for him, or....What?

If he lived close to me, and I had the ambition to dig up info on him....I don't know.

But all in all....

It's a Caturday and I'm just going to leave this one alone.

My honest opinion though. Karma. If he hasn't already, I'm sure he'll get his. I'm going to believe in Karma this time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damaticous (Post 5399585)
You know....I've read through all the post and I've been through a lot of searches. I started thinking......

Do I make his life hell by searching further than others...and post it?
Do I make his life hell by digging up info on him...and keeping it to myself to make his life hell?
Do I feel sorry for him for being ****ed up as he is?
Is the reason he's ****ed up his fault? Did something happen to him so bad to **** him up that bad?
Do I feel sorry for him, or....What?

If he lived close to me, and I had the ambition to dig up info on him....I don't know.

But all in all....

It's a Caturday and I'm just going to leave this one alone.

My honest opinion though. Karma. If he hasn't already, I'm sure he'll get his. I'm going to believe in Karma this time.

I love Caturday, it's purrrrrfect! :doh!:

SAUTO 01-17-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5399592)
I love Caturday, it's purrrrrfect! :doh!:

maybe he gets laid on saturday.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5399652)
maybe he gets laid on saturday.

:D

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5399660)
:D

rep for avatar!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-17-2009 02:31 PM

You know why hand jobs are better from 11 year olds? Cause it makes your dick look bigger. /shyguyms

OnTheWarpath15 01-17-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5399703)
You know why hand jobs are better from 11 year olds? Cause it makes your dick look bigger. /shyguyms

ROFL

KCFalcon59 01-17-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5399703)

Oh no you didn't!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

DenverChief 01-17-2009 02:58 PM

well there went my opportunity at a HOC thread :sulk:

I dunno WTF happened but I gotta read this :LOL:

SAUTO 01-17-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5398050)
oh **** you played peewee ball, officiated peewee ball, coached peewee ball, seems like you were stuck in a peewee league, maybe you likey the peewee

funny how right i was without even knowing

DenverChief 01-17-2009 03:32 PM

You know it has been my experience in law enforcement that sex offenders are just a misunderstood class of people and that we really need to change our attitudes on sex because ya know there is nothing really wrong as long as the child consents to said sexual activity......

YEAH RIGHT!

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Burn_him.jpg

blueballs 01-17-2009 03:51 PM

I found the UP Baby punching thread funny
and thought the ones pissed were overreacting
the worm has turned -molesting children is sicking

SAUTO 01-17-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 5399915)
You know it has been my experience in law enforcement that sex offenders are just a misunderstood class of people and that we really need to change our attitudes on sex because ya know there is nothing really wrong as long as the child consents to said sexual activity......

YEAH RIGHT!

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Burn_him.jpg

shew you almost got me

Thig Lyfe 01-17-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5399493)
Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls

To be fair, he didn't make that Miley Cyrus video. He merely added it to his favorites.

Still creepy as ****.

BigRedChief 01-17-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 5399791)
well there went my opportunity at a HOC thread :sulk:

I dunno WTF happened but I gotta read this :LOL:

No worries. It's already earned a spot in the HOC.

alanm 01-17-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 5399226)

Just another classic beatdown from the Planet.
This place can be brutal by bringing down the collective on your head.
DT58HOF called down the thunder. He only has himself to blame. :D

Rausch 01-17-2009 04:41 PM

Wow...just....wow...

Skip Towne 01-17-2009 05:29 PM

Look for another incarnation with a new username.

Johnny Vegas 01-17-2009 05:40 PM

look how many holes he put in the watermelon

RJ 01-17-2009 05:53 PM

Talking Can proves to be quite the prognosticator in post #33.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5400235)

We can only hope; that's quality entertainment!

Well, I'd love to stick around and discuss HOF58, but DCS has to un-loop his "Daddy Belt" and begin spanking the asses of about 15 or so members who have gone Full reerun/True Fan regarding the Head Coaching position of the Kansas City Chiefs.

|Zach| 01-17-2009 08:25 PM

Amazing stuff.

smittysbar 01-29-2009 07:52 PM

Can't believe I missed this........

Mr. Flopnuts 01-29-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5398065)
man, you have no idea how insane such a threat is on this board....they'll have your credit card number in 30 secs...

you will regret this

i promise

****ing epic.

carlos3652 01-29-2009 09:45 PM

What did I miss...?

Reaper16 01-29-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 5439522)
What did I miss...?

You missed one of the greatest posts in CP history:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex offender
first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night

carlos3652 01-29-2009 11:14 PM

it just took me 1 hr to read this thing... and i have to say: THE DEAL IS DONE

Crush 01-30-2009 08:25 AM

LMAO

LaChapelle 05-23-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5400235)

Well

crazzycat 08-19-2009 01:11 AM

If г want to start relations with your best friend u should think twice or maybe million times before doing so

Buck 08-20-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazzycat (Post 5984418)
If г want to start relations with your best friend u should think twice or maybe million times before doing so

Read the whole thread.

ChiTown 08-27-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5399346)

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

teedubya 09-12-2009 09:56 PM

wow, I remember shyguyms... but I had NEVER read this.

I wonder what shyguyms / dt58hof goes by now...

maybe we can out him for the 3rd time??

LOLATKC 09-20-2009 11:42 PM

I agree.

Pink Paradise 2010 11-01-2009 11:55 AM

no, its not!!!! unless that friend is a dumb ass

beach tribe 11-18-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLATKC (Post 6095402)
I agree.

This is Shyguyms right here.

Betcha.

qtipmotha 11-20-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 6061686)

He's on rivals now on the West Virginia Preps board as well as the western Maryland preps.

he's going by bigdawgrefwmd or hsfootballnetwork.

He showed up shortly after his outing here and had been an annoying prick championing his love for Notre Dame on a highschool sports board.

The idiot had a dispute with a friend of mine in the past week on there and decided to make public my friends personal info (name, workplace, family, home address, pictures, etc). He seems to be convinced that my friend made some hateful remarks about Marty's dad passing away a few weeks ago (probably out of shame). I decided to return the favor using nothing more than google with a little intuition, and was surprised to find out that Marty is a registered violent sex offender. Talk about back firing.

Anyhow he's claiming that he's going to post my info next, that I broke the law by outing him, and that he's going to sue me in civil court (my girlfriend who got her JD in 06 begs to differ lol). Unfortunately the mods at the WVPreps board and Western MD preps boards don't see anything wrong with a known sexual predator being in contact with the youths that frequent their sites.

Thought you guys might like to know how he's doing.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-18-2009 12:53 PM

Hey Boss, if you're bored, read one of the most epic threads in the history of Chiefsplanet. For another lesson, do a search on Midnight Vulture. Enjoy!

shyguyms 01-07-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 6061686)

Call me out like 3rd grader,lol
I care what a homo with a Jared Allen Avatar thinks of me
:)

The Franchise 01-08-2010 02:46 PM

Holy shit.....Chester the Molester is back.

shyguyms 01-08-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6424120)
Holy shit.....Chester the Molester is back.

Hide your woman, she might like the big stick I carry in my pants!!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-08-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 6424233)
Hide your woman 11 year old daughter, she might like the big stick I carry in my pants!!

:spock:

Gonzo 01-08-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6424297)

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

shyguyms 01-08-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6424297)

actually she was 16 and still 9 years later loves my stick

Gonzo 01-15-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 6425664)
actually she was 16 and still 9 years later loves my stick

I'm sure she does, at least that's what she tells you so you won't molest her siblings too.

shyguyms 01-24-2010 07:22 PM

Gonzo don't get all mad because you only have 3"
Go play in a corn field Redneck just like I played in your moms field, that f9ck9in8 dirty wh90re