ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Dental experiences with O.City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327128)

O.city 12-12-2019 02:31 PM

Well, after a round of antibiotics, my inmate buddy is back today. I'm waiting for him to get numb, we'll see how it goes.

Had a kid in yesterday, really sad deal. She asked her parents for braces for xmas. Seemed like a weird request, so I tried to get some info out of here on it. She is being bullied at school because of it, kids are calling her spongebob because she has some rather large central incisors and her lateral incisors sit back a little bit making the centrals pronounced.

Kids can be horrible. Mom and dad were upset about it and were struggling to come up with the downpayment for ortho treatment.

Told them not to worry about it, I'd take care of it (i'll just write it off, no biggie) and I hope they have a merry xmas.

Felt bad for the kid, hopefully a round of ortho will have her fixed right up.

O.city 12-12-2019 02:53 PM

To no one's surprise, he says he's not numb so he gets to go to the surgeon I guess. I dunno what they'll have him do.

loochy 12-12-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14635825)
Oh well. Had him numb, was stabbing him with a probe, didn't feel anything. Starting elevating, eyes got real wide and he started crying.

Sounds like after one of my dinner dates

scho63 12-12-2019 03:36 PM

I see this in my head everytime I think of o.city the Dentist

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YoWom0CCRKM/maxresdefault.jpg

O.city 12-12-2019 03:39 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IUSM4EKcRI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mecca 12-12-2019 03:43 PM

So a friend of my claims if you have an infection with an abscessed tooth a dentist won't drain it or pull it because of some shit of the infection getting in your blood and killing you, is this true?

pugsnotdrugs19 12-12-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14651962)
Well, after a round of antibiotics, my inmate buddy is back today. I'm waiting for him to get numb, we'll see how it goes.

Had a kid in yesterday, really sad deal. She asked her parents for braces for xmas. Seemed like a weird request, so I tried to get some info out of here on it. She is being bullied at school because of it, kids are calling her spongebob because she has some rather large central incisors and her lateral incisors sit back a little bit making the centrals pronounced.

Kids can be horrible. Mom and dad were upset about it and were struggling to come up with the downpayment for ortho treatment.

Told them not to worry about it, I'd take care of it (i'll just write it off, no biggie) and I hope they have a merry xmas.

Good on you, seriously

You deserve a nice tugger for that, if not more

O.city 12-12-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14652113)
So a friend of my claims if you have an infection with an abscessed tooth a dentist won't drain it or pull it because of some shit of the infection getting in your blood and killing you, is this true?

Uh, yeah, that's not true. At all.

Abscesses can cross facial planes and get into some real ****ed up places. Look up Ludwig's Angina if you want an example. Shit can get away from you real quick.

Seriously, anyone reading, if you have any swelling intraorally, get it taken care of.

O.city 12-12-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14652146)
Good on you, seriously

Nah, the little girl is having problems. Least I can do.

We'll take care of her.

burt 12-12-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14652178)
Look up Ludwig's Angina if you want an example.

I am not looking up any guys angina. Do some guys have an angina?

Pepe Silvia 12-12-2019 04:55 PM

I once knew someone who had watermelon seed teeth, good thing he fixed them.

Rain Man 12-12-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14652146)
Good on you, seriously

Dude, she's a child.

pugsnotdrugs19 12-12-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14652548)
Dude, she's a child.

LMAO LMAO Not from the kid!

GloryDayz 12-12-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

That's awesome... Rep!

Buehler445 12-12-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Well done. Glad I can call you my friend.