ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

BlackHelicopters 06-01-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12897043)
Yea I'd like this to workout for sure. Our relationship wasn't bad and we didn't have huge arguments the "bump" in the road was when I began having awful anxiety/depression def. Wasn't myself so I was more distant. She def. has always had depression with mood changes and random outbursts of crying. I don't think this is some act for her just to sleep with other guys she really isn't that kind of gal. It's a strange situation to be in. Normally I'd say either we workout our problems or there's the door but depression really is another animal and since I really do care about her I gotta do what's best and give her space.

So to answer your question yea Dave I want it to workout.

Walk away dude. Permently.

TLO 06-01-2017 05:46 PM

Go Hoggin / PGM

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 12897411)
Go Hoggin / PGM

Reeeeeeeepost

BlackHelicopters 06-01-2017 05:54 PM

Track shoes dude.

BlackHelicopters 06-01-2017 05:57 PM

Run away. Plenty of wet vaginas and dry anuses out there.

eDave 06-01-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 12897421)
Track shoes dude.

Yea, **** her for having issues while I have issues.

Nothing wrong with both having issues. They just have to learn to live with them.

It's not like Billay has many other options.

Just ****ing with you Billay

Hammock Parties 06-01-2017 06:03 PM

I have dated two girls with depression. I know you probably have an urge to "be there" in some way for her even though you aren't together anymore, probably in some misguided hope that it will lead to getting back together.

It doesn't matter, at all. That's exactly what I thought when she dumped me, I would trickle in texts every once awhile, eventually just gave up in favor of ****ing other girls. Ignored her for months and then she suddenly was interested in me...or whatever the **** was going on at that time.

The other girl would get depressed when she came home to an empty apartment. She never told me a damn thing about it until months and months later. This is the same girl who would be over at my place getting her pussy destroyed every Friday night. LMAO

Just treat them like any other girl (unless they ask for something else). If they want emotional support above and beyond what you would give someone else, they have their girlfriends and therapist to turn to. That is not your job, unless they say otherwise. It's fine to give it, of course, but don't think it's going to lead to you getting back with her.

eDave 06-01-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12897439)
I have dated two girls with depression. I know you probably have an urge to "be there" in some way for her even though you aren't together anymore, probably in some misguided hope that it will lead to getting back together.

It doesn't matter, at all. That's exactly what I thought when she dumped me, I would trickle in texts every once awhile, eventually just gave up in favor of ****ing other girls. Ignored her for months and then she suddenly was interested in me...or whatever the **** was going on at that time.

The other girl would get depressed when she came home to an empty apartment. She never told me a damn thing about it until months and months later. This is the same girl who would be over at my place getting her pussy destroyed every Friday night. LMAO

Just treat them like any other girl (unless they ask for something else). If they want emotional support above and beyond what you would give someone else, they have their girlfriends and therapist to turn to. That is not your job, unless they say otherwise. It's fine to give it, of course, but don't think it's going to lead to you getting back with her.

This is so ****ed up, give the context of the breakup.

BlackHelicopters 06-01-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12897439)

Can't believe I'm saying this. But, good advice.

Hammock Parties 06-01-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12897442)
This is so ****ed up, give the context of the breakup.

It's not ****ed up. It's the truth.

You know why she broke up with me?

I DON'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE. She wouldn't tell me. ROFL

All I got was a "I can't do this anymore."

A few months later she could do it with some other guy, and then decided to text me again while they were STILL TOGETHER. For reasons I will never comprehend.

eDave 06-01-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12897447)
It's not ****ed up. It's the truth.

You know why she broke up with me?

I DON'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE. She wouldn't tell me. ROFL

All I got was a "I can't do this anymore."

Billay knows why. I know why. Why don't you know why?

Hammock Parties 06-01-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12897452)
Billay knows why. I know why. Why don't you know why?

No you don't. I have an inkling, maybe, that we were sexually incompatible, but no hard (snicker) proof.

It certainly had nothing to do with "being an asshole" or "not being emotionally supportive" or whatever bullshit you're currently thinking about typing. We used to cuddle on the couch and be real sweet and shit.

Considering she was grabbing at my pants the first night we met, before I stopped her, I probably should have been a lot less sweet and a hell of a lot more caveman.

eDave 06-01-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12897456)
No you don't. I have an inkling, maybe, that we were sexually incompatible, but no hard (snicker) proof.

It certainly had nothing to do with "being an asshole" or "not being emotionally supportive" or whatever bullshit you're currently thinking about typing. We used to cuddle on the couch and be real sweet and shit.

Considering she was grabbing at my pants the first night we met, before I stopped her, I probably should have been a lot less sweet and a hell of a lot more caveman.

He has stated the issues started due to his issues. And would like for it to work out. This implies some complicity in the break up that should be examined before ****ing the whole thing off. Results may vary, but he happens to like her. So...

You are such a waste sometimes.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2017 06:24 PM

She was searchin for a footlong

Hammock Parties 06-01-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12897462)
He has stated the issues started due to his issues. And would like for it to work out. This implies some complicity in the break up that should be examined before ****ing the whole thing off. Results may vary, but he happens to like her. So...

You are such a waste sometimes.

Wrong. Once a woman has made up her mind, there is no changing it.

Cut off all contact. It is the only way.