ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

Titty Meat 06-01-2017 11:50 AM

Lol I'm out of the game for awhile I'll see what my girl decides to do in the mean time I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard and keep my diet on point and make new friends.

eDave 06-01-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12896773)
Lol I'm out of the game for awhile I'll see what my girl decides to do in the mean time I'm gonna hit the gym extra hard and keep my diet on point and make new friends.

Hey, did you tell her you were going no contact? If not, I'd suggest telling her. Wish her well and tell her she has all the space she needs right now.

And move forward regardless.

Dallas Chief 06-01-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12896780)
Hey, did you tell her you were going no contact? If not, I'd suggest telling her. Wish her well and tell her she has all the space she needs right now.

Horrible idea IMHO. Ghost. Begin now.

DiaperBoy27 06-01-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 12896766)
Under 30 with no baggage from here on,

Women under 30 have a whole different set of problems, but problems nonetheless. Not to generalize, of course.

Titty Meat 06-01-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

I didnt. Figured id text her in a week or so to see how shes doing.

eDave 06-01-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 12896874)
Horrible idea IMHO. Ghost. Begin now.

Sure, but tell her why as he seems to want her back.

He's got it covered. Texting later is good. Now she needs to come to you. Period.

Hammock Parties 06-01-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12896876)
I didnt. Figured id text her in a week or so to see how shes doing.

Screw that.

If she wants to be in your life she knows how to find you.

And even after that she may be playing games. I ignored a woman who broke up with me for months and out of the blue she started texting me again...was dating some other dude at the time. Not sure what the hell she wanted other than attention. I pursued her and only got shut down.

eDave 06-01-2017 01:55 PM

You guys aren't reading his reason for the breakup openly. And I don't hear Billay saying "**** you bitch" at all. I hear the opposite.

luv 06-01-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12896773)

If you're end goal is what you get only from being in the game, then I would suggest not leaving the game completely. Just don't make it your main goal. Do what you do. Be who you are. If you feel the need to improve yourself, then do so. Have fun. Once I decided I was okay being me, being on my own (because finding someone is not a guarantee), and that dating was, at the very least, a good way of meeting people, I stumbled upon my "baby daddy". :)

luv 06-01-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Hint: If you're going "no contact", then just go no contact. :)
If she texts him, fine. If he's already moved on by the time that happens, if it happens, then it's her loss.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2017 02:21 PM

Don't contact her AT ALL. SHE ended it.

eDave 06-01-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 12897001)
Hint: If you're going "no contact", then just go no contact. :)
If she texts him, fine. If he's already moved on by the time that happens, if it happens, then it's her loss.

You are assuming he wasn't a complete asshole to her in the winter, where this started. Otherwise she wouldn't have dumped him. She's had depressive episodes before. Something this time is different. I've asked Billay to explore that.

One should self assess and act accordingly.

Let's ask him. Billay: Do you want this to work out?

If he wants out, then fine.

Titty Meat 06-01-2017 02:32 PM

Yea I'd like this to workout for sure. Our relationship wasn't bad and we didn't have huge arguments the "bump" in the road was when I began having awful anxiety/depression def. Wasn't myself so I was more distant. She def. has always had depression with mood changes and random outbursts of crying. I don't think this is some act for her just to sleep with other guys she really isn't that kind of gal. It's a strange situation to be in. Normally I'd say either we workout our problems or there's the door but depression really is another animal and since I really do care about her I gotta do what's best and give her space.

So to answer your question yea Dave I want it to workout.

Dallas Chief 06-01-2017 03:30 PM

Good luck billay...

Eureka 06-01-2017 03:31 PM

The smart thing to do would be to order a bride from the far east! Get yourself some yellow fever. Just a thought.