ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300301)

vailpass 08-02-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 15767156)
This is probably a good place to leave this.

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Take care and GO CHIEFS!!!

My best wishes likely don’t mean shit to you but you have them.

Titty Meat 08-02-2021 08:30 PM

Well wishes to you Rocky

tredadda 08-03-2021 06:07 AM

Quote:

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Not cool. Cancer sucks so much. God bless your remaining days. :huh:

KurtCobain 08-05-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15765240)
Actually, I did, I've texted you twice in the past couple weeks...did you break your damn phone?

Oh crap. I switched providers and had to change my number for some ****ing reason. LMAO Texting you now.

BryanBusby 08-05-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Rest easy my dude

stevieray 08-05-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

:deevee:

LiveSteam 08-05-2021 09:02 PM

Gut wrenching news.
My thoughts and prayers are with you RMC

Simply Red 08-05-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Wes, I can't explain how heart-broken I am reading this. I can say with certainty that you are one of the most genuine and pleasant humans I've met in my life. You are one of those people that you meet and feel like you've known for a long time. Just know I very much remember meeting you at Joes and what a fantastic impression you made. I promise you you will be missed tremendously. I'm just so damn saddened & have been for days, over this. Carry your heavy heart upward and I will continue my prayers. Love you man.

cabletech94 08-05-2021 10:13 PM

Hugs from my family to you and yours roc.

DaFace 08-06-2021 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15772343)
Wes, I can't explain how heart-broken I am reading this. I can say with certainty that you are one of the most genuine and pleasant humans I've met in my life. You are one of those people that you meet and feel like you've known for a long time. Just know I very much remember meeting you at Joes and what a fantastic impression you made. I promise you you will be missed tremendously. I'm just so damn saddened & have been for days, over this. Carry your heavy heart upward and I will continue my prayers. Love you man.

Good to see you posting SR. Wish it was in better circumstances.

The Bad Guy 08-06-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

I'm really sorry to read this. Sending you all the good thoughts I can. Really admire your strength and grace going through such a bastard disease.

Bowser 08-06-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 15772645)
I'm really sorry to read this. Sending you all the good thoughts I can. Really admire your strength and grace going through such a bastard disease.

Happy to see you both chime in. As DaFace said, wish it were for different reasons.

Hope you're both well. Both of your takes are missed around here.

scho63 08-06-2021 11:01 AM

Not much more I can say other than I'm sending more prayers.

God Bless You and your family as you face this challenge.

Monty 08-06-2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

All this, and more. Well said SR. Wes, I just read this and have no words other than you're a hell of a good friend and my only regret is that we didn't get to do more together. See you on the other side my friend. :toast:

bevischief 08-06-2021 12:34 PM

Cancer sucks balls. Hang in there.