ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

The Franchise 07-15-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4848721)
I'm not going to dis on anyone because I know how it feels. Instead, I want to encourage people to lose weight. I really wish my cousin would get off his ass. It's sad to see him eat the way he does. One day last week he had sonic for breakfast, steak and shake for lunch and taco bell for dinner. And he didn't just order a burrito. He had to get the "The Big Box."

His excuse? "I'm too busy to eat anything else."

Bullshit. You didn't have to order a goddamn pizza. You could have busted open a can of soup like me. You can brown bag it.

The most human post I've seen from you to date. :thumb:

Donger 07-15-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4848523)
Wow. She's horny.

That seems pretty cruel, GoChiefs. I must admit, I'm a bit surprised.

Sure-Oz 07-15-2008 03:59 PM

atleast get a bj if you go for it bud

Phobia 07-15-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

I'm not going to dis on anyone because I know how it feels. Instead, I want to encourage people to lose weight. I really wish my cousin would get off his ass. It's sad to see him eat the way he does. One day last week he had sonic for breakfast, steak and shake for lunch and taco bell for dinner. And he didn't just order a burrito. He had to get the "The Big Box."

Bullshit. You didn't have to order a goddamn pizza. You could have busted open a can of soup like me. You can brown bag it.

Wow. If you had that kind of compassion and humility with everything else you'd actually be tolerable.

Deberg_1990 07-15-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Why didnt you brown bag it for so many years? There was a reason you were overweight. Dont act all high and mighty now.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2008 04:17 PM

Jesus!

Quote:

OkCupid user amezbryan added you to her Favorites and wants you to know. Since you haven't saved her, you have some options:
Quote:

ok..not sure what to say...but thanks....well what do you want me to tell you?! I know that im pretty hot! :)
Quote:

amezbryan has requested a WTF Report between you and her . You can visit your WTF home page to allow or deny this request, as well as others.
Quote:

amezbryan just wooed you! Uncanny.

Maybe you should check out her profile.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 4848781)
Why didnt you brown bag it for so many years? There was a reason you were overweight. Dont act all high and mighty now.

Because I was stupid. I'm not trying to come off as high and mighty, but I want to motivate him. I might be a little drill sergeant in my tactics.

The Franchise 07-15-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4848785)
Jesus!

Looks like she's all about you.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4848791)
Looks like she's all about you.

I feel like I'm back in Scotland. There was this Bertha chick named Heather who had the hots for me in like, Primary four, I think (fourth grade). One day at recess her friends trapped me behind one of the outside buildings and she came stalking down the alley toward me. Fortunately I was saved by the bell.

luv 07-15-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 4848781)

Yes. There are reasons why one is overweight. You can have every outside source try to encourage you, but, until you decide to do it for yourself, no one will be able to "talk you into it". Once you start to feel the satisfaction of having lost weight (something someone who has never had problems with weight will be able to understand), you wish any of your friends or family in the same state you were in would get motivated as well. But, just like it's something you have to decide for yourself, the same goes for them.

The Franchise 07-15-2008 04:26 PM

Well hey.....talk to her....see what happens. At the very least you have a female friend who might hook you up with one her hotter friends.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4848807)
Yes. There are reasons why one is overweight. You can have every outside source try to encourage you, but, until you decide to do it for yourself, no one will be able to "talk you into it."

You're probably right. I was hoping seeing me would motivate him to do something, because we're pretty competitive. We've been trying to out-upgrade each other in the PC department for years. We compete online quite a bit.

luv 07-15-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4848809)
Well hey.....talk to her....see what happens. At the very least you have a female friend who might hook you up with one her hotter friends.

OR....

What if it's a front to see if he likes her for who she is and not what she looks like? Maybe it's an old picture of her, and she's lost a lot of weight and looks good now. After being overweight, and not being able to get many dates, getting dates after losing weight might make one question whether the person interested is interested in her for her or for her looks.

Donger 07-15-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4848819)
OR....

What if it's a front to see if he likes her for who she is and not what she looks like? Maybe it's an old picture of her, and she's lost a lot of weight and looks good now. After being overweight, and not being able to get many dates, getting dates after losing weight might make one question whether the person interested is interested in her for her or for her looks.

That sounds like a wonderful way to start a friendship.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4848819)
OR....

I thought of that, but we're talking about an online dating site. If she's going to play people like that, it's kind of reeruned. If you're not attracted to someone physically it's probably not going to work. Attraction is not a choice.

luv 07-15-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4848823)
That sounds like a wonderful way to start a friendship.

That would be no different than putting up a picture of you that looks better than you actually do. Basically the same game. I'm not saying I do that, but I wouldn't put it past a lot of people.