ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

Discuss Thrower 05-30-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12894871)
How so?

#whitesplaining

Titty Meat 05-30-2017 10:53 PM

Ha funny this thread just got bumped. I got dumped by a women I've been with for nearly 2 years. I haven't been this depressed since I lost my mom.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-31-2017 01:59 AM

Sorry to hear billay.

RobBlake 05-31-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12894934)
Ha funny this thread just got bumped. I got dumped by a women I've been with for nearly 2 years. I haven't been this depressed since I lost my mom.

It will get better

eDave 05-31-2017 02:48 AM

OK, I'll ask. Why did she dump you Billay?

Bet it was your fault. And I hope you are thinking about that now. In fact, look back at all your failed relationships. Are you the common denominator?

Eureka 05-31-2017 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12894934)

Go to the gym!

One door closes and another opens.

Titty Meat 05-31-2017 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12895030)
OK, I'll ask. Why did she dump you Billay?

Bet it was your fault. And I hope you are thinking about that now. In fact, look back at all your failed relationships. Are you the common denominator?

Our relationship got a little tough this past winter when I was having terrible anxiety/panic attacks. Fast forward a few months later her depression had gotten bad and last night out of the blue she told me she wanted time to herself while she adjusts to the medicine and deals with her depression. I asked if there was anything else she said that's it. After we took a break aka broke up she got home and sent me this long text about how she loves me. I of course didn't respond.

Skyy God 05-31-2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 12877961)
Yeah but where do you meet women in real life besides bar's or churches or some shit?

Step 1: Have friends with single hot friends

Step 2: Talk to said hot friends

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: Profit!

ThaVirus 05-31-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12895045)
Our relationship got a little tough this past winter when I was having terrible anxiety/panic attacks. Fast forward a few months later her depression had gotten bad and last night out of the blue she told me she wanted time to herself while she adjusts to the medicine and deals with her depression. I asked if there was anything else she said that's it. After we took a break aka broke up she got home and sent me this long text about how she loves me. I of course didn't respond.

Why are you having panic attacks?

Titty Meat 05-31-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12895093)
Why are you having panic attacks?

I'm not now that I've gone on medication I had "health anxiety"

RobBlake 05-31-2017 08:12 AM

Don't text it out... call

Pasta Little Brioni 05-31-2017 08:21 AM

Get a bang maid.

She was probably getting plowed by another dude unfortunately and wants to test the waters with it.

Titty Meat 05-31-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12895143)
Don't text it out... call

I'm goin no contact bruh

Dallas Chief 05-31-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12895164)
I'm goin no contact bruh

Sorry for your troubles. More than likely she was gaslighting you, making your out to be the problem, instead of being straight about her own shady bullshit. Sorry, but it's probably true that she was up to no good.

Yeah, I would know. Just caught my now ex in bed with her chiropractor last Thursday. I knew something was wrong for at least a month. Something told me in my gut, a deep nagging pain to go home that day, in a monsoon. She tried to keep me locked out via the deadbolt, but garage door opener came in really handy. I dropped some personal bombs on her for a couple of days after, told people that needed to know what she was up to etc. Then I ghosted. Been a week now and I'm free of her self absorbed bullshit and well on my way back to me. It's funny how stupid she thought I was. ****ing idiot. I wished her good luck in finding someone that would accept her and her intolerable 40# ball and chain.

PS- Thanks Stevie Ray.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-31-2017 09:58 AM

JFC walking in on it would be pretty brutal