ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Jason Whitlock giving CP Servers Some Love (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336839)

Chiefnj2 01-12-2024 12:18 PM

Does Whitlock even write sports articles anymore?

KC_Connection 01-12-2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 17329725)
Does Whitlock even write sports articles anymore?

Nah, I think he's just a podcaster/blogger trying to con right wingers now. He's burned pretty much every bridge in sports media, but there's at least good money to be made online doing that and he's figured that much out.

FloridaMan88 01-12-2024 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17329706)
Please tell me Whitlock isn't this dumb? The CIAA would have him in their Hall of Fame with a bio that explicitly states he received a scholarship to play there and his career was cut short due to injury as a lie? He'd have actual available statistics from playing (that suck) as well with his whopping 1.5 ppg and 20% fgp? I mean, you can beat the tree about Steven A being some jackass and fraud over alot of topics, but this is not really one of them.

How do you average 1.5 PPG if you only play in one career game?

kccrow 01-12-2024 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17329741)

Probably bullshit haha. I don't think he actually played enough minutes to get any. I remember him saying something on his show about not scoring because he broke his kneecap and never played again. Maybe he did score a bucket or two, but it was so long ago you can't find verifiable stats. He did get a scholarship to the school for basketball though, that much is verifiable.

MarkDavis'Haircut 01-12-2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 17316279)
Lots of opinions on here.

Jwhit's have given him a net worth of 10 mill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 17329758)
Probably bullshit haha. I don't think he actually played enough minutes to get any. I remember him saying something on his show about not scoring because he broke his kneecap and never played again. Maybe he did score a bucket or two, but it was so long ago you can't find verifiable stats. He did get a scholarship to the school for basketball though, that much is verifiable.

The NCAA has been collecting stats since the 1930s.

seamonster 01-12-2024 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17329741)

His story is hilarious. Reads like a dave chappelle skit. He goes from a gay fashion school to wowing a div II university with his cross over's and jump shots. They have NO CHOICE but to grant him a full ride scholarship after he showed up at a random scrimmage on a sunday. He rolled into campus like the high plains ****ing drifter. But then he proceeds to average 1.5 points per game "because of an injury". He was on his way.

BigRock 01-12-2024 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17329671)
Sage Steele came out in support of Whitlock.

There are no doubt many others who are enjoying watching Whitlock expose Stephen A. Myth for the fraud that he is… but are too afraid to speak out.

Sage Steele criticized SAS for being unprofessional and said he was better than that. She didn't even mention Whit.

Bl00dyBizkitz 01-12-2024 08:22 PM

SAS and Whit both suck in my eyes, but Whit just seems to be one of the biggest POS I've ever seen. Hard to have any sympathy for a guy who's entire shtick is being a full time troll with clown shoes to boot.

Pablo 01-12-2024 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17329712)
This is black on black crime.

It would be nice if these two got serious about it and blew each other’s brains out

Chiefshrink 01-12-2024 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17329712)
This is black on black crime.

And will be ignored by the major sports media.:LOL:

Chieftain 01-12-2024 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 17329001)
Then why can’t he find a bigger audience for his content? He couldn’t even stay on at Outkick. If you have the talent and are capable of building a big following, someone’s going to scratch you a big check and will put up with a certain amount of your bullshit (see Pat Mcaffee). Whitlock has become unemployable outside of fringe media because he’s more trouble than he’s worth.

He might not get along with people but that don't making less of a sports writer. The guy has talent and weight in sports media. That is the truth.