ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Titans fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328365)

siberian khatru 01-21-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14740523)
One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er. LMAO

1-0 when it matters most.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-21-2020 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14740523)
One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er. LMAO

Lol.

They can have their regular season wins and a fluke wild card victory.

I'll take the Super Bowl appearance.

morphius 01-21-2020 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 14740860)
It was face guarding.. Not the worst case ive ever seen.
But you have to spin your head around and look for tge ball if you're that into the receiver you're covering

Face guarding is legal now, just FYI...

It was, by the rule, PI as he ran into the WR before trying to turn his head around. I do think the rule needs to be adjusted, I think it is a little bit BS that a defender should have to let you go back through their bodies, or the position they have established, to get to the ball.

rabblerouser 01-21-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14740336)
Kind of off-topic:

I was on Reddit immediately following our game, but preceding the GB-SF game. The amount of people calling the league rigged and saying the refs helped us win over the Titans was insane. Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl LMAO

I hope they felt like real ****ing idiots after the thrashing the 9ers put on the Pack, but probably not. Those idiots will do anything to justify their worldview, like that dumbshit BlackOps and rabblerouser.

Oh, so I guess the NFL never rigged games for the Cheatriots? Never gave then the benefit of shit calls or let them cheat?

Go **** yourself, queerbait.

Jeff.Fisher 01-21-2020 07:54 AM

Chef fans sure do contradict themselves. You told me before the game (140 pages or so) that the nfl wanted mahomes and his finesse offense in the super bowl, and to watch if the game is close there will be some controversial calls. Just like the phantom offensive pass interference they called on us on a crucial 3rd down vs the patriots 2 years ago. The pats went on to destroy the tits but when the game is close they were making sure the pats would win.
The chiefs are the new pats, mahomes the new brady, and finesse teams are what people want to watch in the super bowl. The non fans dont care about anything else.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2020 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher (Post 14741873)
Chef fans sure do contradict themselves. You told me before the game (140 pages or so) that the nfl wanted mahomes and his finesse offense in the super bowl, and to watch if the game is close there will be some controversial calls. Just like the phantom offensive pass interference they called on us on a crucial 3rd down vs the patriots 2 years ago. The pats went on to destroy the tits but when the game is close they were making sure the pats would win.
The chiefs are the new pats, mahomes the new brady, and finesse teams are what people want to watch in the super bowl. The non fans dont care about anything else.

Suck my schlong, loser.

notorious 01-21-2020 08:01 AM

The Tits got completely dominated and physically manhandled by this “finesse” team.

Clean the shit out of your eyes and watch the games.

wachashi 01-21-2020 08:05 AM

I could see the Titans going all in on Tannehill and then see him reverting right back to his play in Miami. He came in this year with no expectations, no pressure. We've seen that happen many times in the NFL when a backup plays way above expectations. How does he handle it when he's "the chosen one" and they're building around him?

Prison Bitch 01-21-2020 08:14 AM

I could see the Tits doing....whatever. I don’t care and won’t pay any attention, they’re screwed like every other team is with Pat playing in their conference the next decade. Sucks to be them

Chris Meck 01-21-2020 08:18 AM

Quote:

No, a couple of tinfoil hats are not 'Chief Fans'.

that's all a bunch of bullshit that's probably leftover PTSD from all the years in which we'd lose the play-off game on some fluke because we didn't have an elite QB that could overcome anything.

Which is where you are now. Sorry, dude. It sucks.

Lzen 01-21-2020 08:22 AM

Quote:

See this, everyone? This is what a loser's mentality looks like.

:deevee:

Danguardace 01-21-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...79703414591209

KChiefs1 01-21-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

You guys need make Henry the highest paid RB & give Tannehill a 5 year deal for $150 million guaranteed. Then you’ll have a team to root for again otherwise who is your QB & RB?

Oxford 01-21-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 14740318)
Every team has been in that position. They need a new QB and will do well in the future.

Do they:
(1) Trade high on Tannehill for picks or players?
(2) Let Mariotta go or trade if he's under contract?

Naptown Chief 01-21-2020 08:58 AM

Quote:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/iDaZjICsokmTKKcfx8" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nfl-touchdown-patrick-mahomes-afc-title-iDaZjICsokmTKKcfx8">via GIPHY</a></p>