ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes Crow Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317485)

InChiefsHeaven 09-18-2018 05:41 AM

My son in law's stepfather, who is an otherwise great guy, is a Donkey fan. He went on about how absolutely irresponsible and stupid it was to get rid of Alex for Patrick. I smiled and said "It's because you are a Donk fan that you would say something so uninformed. Talk to me week 8". Hell, I only had to wait till week 2 before I knew he'd never bring that crap up again.

Molitoth 09-18-2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13742346)
Oldschool, Tigger, Sandy the redskins fan apparently, Jenkins, Black Bob, PAchiefsfan(or whatever that psychos name is), and the others that I can't remember (stevieray maybe) need to post videos of themselves asking for forgiveness. Repent sinners.

Nice job remembering all of the people not worth remembering. :D

stevieray 09-18-2018 05:55 AM

Quote:

Oldschool, Tigger, Sandy the redskins fan apparently, Jenkins, Black Bob, PAchiefsfan(or whatever that psychos name is), and the others that I can't remember (stevieray maybe) need to post videos of themselves asking for forgiveness. Repent sinners.

pfft.

I've been stoked since I went to the draft party @ Arrowhead.

My only reservations comes form the Chiefs.

and it's funny as hell you think ianyone is owed anything.

BigRedChief 09-18-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

I realize the Alex Smith thing took over this board.

Every thread turned into an Alex Smith thing. Thats on the person. How was a mod not supposed to allow that to happen. It wasn't a violation of TOS so what could they have done but arbitrarily ban someone? This has always been a "hands off" board. How do you balance that? The new rule about being a dick and getting rompered seem to solve the issue or make it tolerable for the reasonable on the board. Kept the spirit of the board but stopped every thread turning into an alex Smith thread. Worked great.

I think we should now let this go. So they were wrong. I know I've been wrong many times on the board. Should I be drawn and quartered for that?

A lot of negativity is being brought into what is now an excellent time to be a Chiefs fan. Just let it go.

Shoes 09-19-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 13620437)
Break the all-time single season passing yard record in his first year as a starter? Lets pump the brakes slightly here folks.

Hey folks, just want to confess I'm an idiot. I've always believed Mahomes is the chosen one but I thought even the chosen one would need to adjust to the NFL. I didn't believe he could break records in his first season.

Shame me.

Pitt Gorilla 09-19-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

To be fair, the board would be much better without all of them.

Pitt Gorilla 09-19-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13742589)

Every thread turned into an Alex Smith thing. Thats on the person. How was a mod not supposed to allow that to happen. It wasn't a violation of TOS so what could they have done but arbitrarily ban someone? This has always been a "hands off" board. How do you balance that? The new rule about being a dick and getting rompered seem to solve the issue or make it tolerable for the reasonable on the board. Kept the spirit of the board but stopped every thread turning into an alex Smith thread. Worked great.

I think we should now let this go. So they were wrong. I know I've been wrong many times on the board. Should I be drawn and quartered for that?

A lot of negativity is being brought into what is now an excellent time to be a Chiefs fan. Just let it go.

its fine to be wrong. One simply needs to recognize that quickly and admit as much. Many folks, however, have a tendency to dig in even harder.

Mr. Arrowhead 09-19-2018 03:14 PM

During the game this past sunday both my raider friend and donkey friend texted and pretty much said "I hate you" lolz

WhiteWhale 09-19-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13745785)
its fine to be wrong. One simply needs to recognize that quickly and admit as much. Many folks, however, have a tendency to dig in even harder.

Few people change their minds in real time. Most people, when in an argument, will double down over and over. The more you prove them wrong, the harder they double down.

It's pretty hilarious to watch when you KNOW someone is wrong.

Easy 6 09-19-2018 05:17 PM

I'll just sit over here drinking beer, someone else can have my serving

I was sold during the 2017 preseason, and after some ensuing research into his background... knew there was something different going on, absolutely knew it

SAUTO 09-19-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13742470)
I went to the Steelers game with PAChiefsFan. I can happily report he has apologized profusely for his support of Alex Smith. He is eternally embarrassed that he failed to recognize what a real QB looked like. He is now officially a Mahomo.

ROFL that's ****ing awesome

Kiimo 09-19-2018 05:40 PM

I was sold when I watched the LSU game.

Chiefshrink 09-19-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 13739221)
He won't admit he was wrong, Him and Fescoe will try to sneak on the bandwagon, stay vigilant don't let them on, or don't listen to them whatever.

So they were actually against this kid, really ??:eek:

Chiefshrink 09-19-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 13742547)
My son in law's stepfather, who is an otherwise great guy, is a Donkey fan. He went on about how absolutely irresponsible and stupid it was to get rid of Alex for Patrick. I smiled and said "It's because you are a Donk fan that you would say something so uninformed. Talk to me week 8". Hell, I only had to wait till week 2 before I knew he'd never bring that crap up again.

ROFL:clap:

He will actually develop "football eyes" after week 4.:D

NUMBER7 09-19-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13742589)

Totally agree. Enjoy! Quit griping about Alex Smith, ENJOY Mahomes and the fact that Clark went out and spent some money for some weapons that can actually stretch the field and and catch the ball. Smith had two weapons last year Hill and Kelce. Mahomes is talented and blessed!