ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

O.city 08-02-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12987930)
I am sure you know better than the training staff.
STFU.

Where some of you guys are getting thrown off isn't that he's on the pup, in and of itself.

It's that he went on a rant about being completely healthy yada yada then shows up to camp and goes on the pup because he isn't healthy.

Chief Northman 08-02-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12987681)
I like how Tamba is a "hard worker who has earned the right to call guys out."

Meanwhile Justin Houston gets called "lazy" all the ****ing time around here when his injury was not only career threatening, but if not for the grace of modern ****ing medicine, the guy probably would have been a goddamn cripple the rest of his life.

So it takes him time to recover. And when he came back for the first few games of the 2016 season, he wasn't putting up consistent numbers from game to game. He's "lazy."

It's not just money. Tamba put Dorsey through the goddamn ****ing wringer on that contract. It's SEVERELY hampering this team, just as much as Houston's is doing if Houston is injured on the sideline.

Tamba said it wasn't about more money. He said it was about the game. Bullshit. If it's about the money, then just be honest. Nobody's going to blame you. If it's NOT about the money like you said it was, then take less money and make "the game" easier to actually ****ing win, you dipshit.

So much fail.

Titty Meat 08-02-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12987827)
Houston got hurt once.

This is incorrect.

He got hurt in 13' missed some games then hurt his knee in the playoffs. Got hurt again in 15 and was hurt most of 16.

ToxSocks 08-02-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

STFU.

You mean the training staff that deemed him too injured to play?

Stupid comment is stupid.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12987950)
This is incorrect.

He got hurt in 13' missed some games then hurt his knee in the playoffs. Got hurt again in 15 and was hurt most of 16.

Houston had a dislocated elbow in the Chargers-Chiefs game at Arrowhed.

He didn't play until the Colts playoff game and he had his arm in a sling.

OldSchool 08-02-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12987950)
This is incorrect.

Yup. Seems like whenever the team really needs him, Houston isn't healthy enough to really contribute.

ToxSocks 08-02-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 12987964)
Yup. Seems like whenever the team really needs him, Houston isn't healthy enough to really contribute.

Because Chiefs.

Titty Meat 08-02-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12987960)
Houston had a dislocated elbow in the Chargers-Chiefs game at Arrowhed.

He didn't play until the Colts playoff game and he had his arm in a sling.

Then got hurt late in the Colts game

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/...ts-nfl-playofs

keg in kc 08-02-2017 02:31 PM

So I'm working a ton, thought I would try and catch up on the first few days of camp in here...

My bad! ROFL

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12988061)
Then got hurt late in the Colts game

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/...ts-nfl-playofs

Thanks. That game was such a cluster**** that I'd forgotten he'd been injured, too.

Charles, Avery, Houston, Flowers, Davis - banged up and knocked out of that game.

saphojunkie 08-02-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

STFU.

Don't be a ****ing moron. The chiefs staff is so good that they brought him back to play in an unresponsive ligament.

Hammock Parties 08-02-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 12988066)
So I'm working a ton, thought I would try and catch up on the first few days of camp in here...

My bad! ROFL

Cliffs: Alex and Mahomes are balling out, Reek is lethal, Peters is a god and DJ has superhuman healing abilities. Tamba Hali is a petulant child.

Kiimo 08-02-2017 04:24 PM

Tamba calls out his teammates for skipping a worthless three day exercise retreat, sits on his ass when it counts. Now you're caught up.

milkman 08-02-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12987823)
I think Justin Houston's contract is hampering this team far worse than Tambas... Justin has been an injury prone disappointment since he signed his deal. If anyone should be getting called out it should be Justin Houston, not Tamba.

You can't call someone out that suffered the kind of injury that Houston did.

He didn't ask to be injured, nor did he fake it.

I am a fan of Hali and his work ethic, but his production decline due to age doesn't match his money.

milkman 08-02-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 12987826)
Our group of Wrs is weak as hell. Not surprising that they aren't wowing anyone. It will be interesting to see what happens at Wr going forward, was it Dorsey that wanted to skimp at Wr or was it Reid?

Well, let's look at the receivers in Philly for most of Reid's tenure there.