ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

Titty Meat 09-09-2016 03:14 PM

C Dub knock any chicks up?

Hammock Parties 09-09-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12414141)
C Dub knock any chicks up?

nah my girl is religious with her BC

eDave 09-24-2016 03:29 PM

Here's the setup. I'm in Downtown Phoenix having lunch and $3 mimosa's, and listening to the live entertainment (my female cousin). I keep catching eyes from this beautiful Hispanic woman. At one point, she passes me on her way the bathroom. On the way back, we catch eyes again and she gives me a big smile and I say "hi".

She sits with her friends again, I have another mimosa, we catch eyes a few more times, and I head out. When I got back home, my cousin FB'd me thanking me for stopping by. So I tell her what happened with this woman and asked her to see if she's interested and if I could call her.

Awaiting a response.

Hammock Parties 09-24-2016 03:30 PM

Why don't you grow a set of balls next time.

eDave 09-24-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12445206)
Why don't you grow a set of balls next time.

I'm not walking up to a table full of people at lunch you idiot.

Discuss Thrower 09-24-2016 03:38 PM

On the upside, I could have gotten laid last night.

On the downside, I wouldn't have been able to look at myself in the mirror afterward.

Hammock Parties 09-24-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12445217)
On the upside, I could have gotten laid last night.

On the downside, I wouldn't have been able to look at myself in the mirror afterward.

Jerking off is better than honoring some piece of gutter trash with your load.

Discuss Thrower 09-24-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12445220)
Jerking off is better than honoring some piece of gutter trash with your load.

Well, yeah.

Even if she was attractive (like the lady I made a re-acquaintance with right after the very desperate and troubled one left), well, as the ad's say "Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex."

At this point in time, that is *not* the case.

Discuss Thrower 09-24-2016 03:47 PM

Also, she told me she had a boyfriend and that they were having "issues".

Seriously. I'm running out of fingers to count the number of women who aren't single yet still want to jump my bones. WTF.

Pointer19 09-24-2016 04:15 PM

Not quite a date, but..

I was at an Irish festival today. Gorgeous Irish woman wearing a dress in a vendor's tent gets surprised by a gust of wind, and it blows all the way up. She's red-faced and looks to see if anybody saw, we make eye contact, and we both smile and look away.

Eureka 09-24-2016 05:49 PM

How come when it comes to women when it rains it poor's? I either have none or a whole bunch at once. 3 different cuties just want to have fun with me. I've decided I'm just going to enjoy my time and have some fun.

notorious 09-24-2016 06:01 PM

Confidence.

I would have never scored my wife (out of my league looks wise) if I hadn't been on one hell of a roll up to that point.

I could have approached a table consisting of Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, and Halle Berry at that point.

SAUTO 09-24-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12445392)
Confidence.

I would have never scored my wife (out of my league looks wise) if I hadn't been on one hell of a roll up to that point.

I could have approached a table consisting of Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, and Halle Berry at that point.

Mine went the same way. Hell the first time she actually approached me and I ended up leaving because I thought there HAD to be something wrong with her...

Hammock Parties 09-24-2016 09:46 PM

LMAO

Crazy broads.

threebag 09-24-2016 10:15 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...KKuumhEWVh29Hg