ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Bugeater 02-18-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
I had to put someone on ignore today. First time in quite some time. Almost forgot how. Thank god I didn't, turns out this person is quite the douche.

Was it DomerNKC?

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Who?

I won't say. I try never to call people out no matter how big-o-douche they may be. Oddly they sort of ambushed me w/ neg. rep. and as I recall I had a history of giving them good rep. That's why I was especially pissed.

Oh well.

I couldn't tell ya the last time I neg repped a poster. Even when I really wanted to. I think it is kinda childish.

Thats all...

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
I have never put anyone on ignore.

I prefer to say what they make me think about them, to them, and really there isn't anyone that I take seriously enough to let them get to me.

Shut up! Pussy!

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:39 PM

:)

luv 02-18-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Was it DomerNKC?

Odd. That's who I had in mind, too. He's been acting pretty different today. I wonder if something's up?

milkman 02-18-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Shut up! Pussy!

That's how you've come to find pussy, right?

Shut up to you?

:p

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Shut up to you?

ROFL

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:43 PM

Luv check your rep...

;)

Bugeater 02-18-2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Odd. That's who I had in mind, too. He's been acting pretty different today. I wonder if something's up?

He's always been a douche. He's the only person on this board I have on ignore, but I had to take him off today to drop a few neg reps on him, then I remembered how annoying he is and I put him right back on ignore.

luv 02-18-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Shut up to you?

You sure are getting a lot of use out of that tongue today.

milkman 02-18-2007 08:45 PM

I have never even really noticed Domer.

milkman 02-18-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
You sure are getting a lot of use out of that tongue today.

Exciting, ain't it?

Simply Red 02-18-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

He's always been a douche. He's the only person on this board I have on ignore, but I had to take him off today to drop a few neg reps on him, then I remembered how annoying he is and I put him right back on ignore.

I gave Believer a red bomb once. Other than that it has been probably six months since I have. Oh wait. No the Dumbass that posted a mangled girl in a car wreck I gave him some neg rep as well.

luv 02-18-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

I actually gave him neg rep today. I try not to do that very often. Seems like, whenever I do, I either get some PM from the person or someone calls me out on it.

luv 02-18-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Luv check your rep...

;)

Wow. I would have never guessed.