ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274123)

Donger 06-27-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9779651)
Think of Come out and Play(Keep em Separated) by Offspring

I think I've heard the song, but I don't recall the lyrics. Which is usual for most songs I hear.

DaKCMan AP 06-27-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9779651)
Think of Come out and Play(Keep em Separated) by Offspring

Surprised, and amused, that you listen(ed) to Offspring.

tooge 06-27-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9779663)
Surprised, and amused, that you listen(ed) to Offspring.

there was some good music out around that time ('93-'94)

Bowser 06-27-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9779676)
there was some good music out around that time ('93-'94)

Operative word: SOME

tooge 06-27-2013 01:36 PM

Pearl Jam was still good, Beck, Offspring just to name a few. There really was quite a bit of good variation in the alternative/rock/grunge scene back then.

tooge 06-27-2013 01:44 PM

Sheryl Crow, collective soul, 10,000 maniacs (wanted to bang Natalie Merchant sooo bad), cranberries, Gin Blossoms, Hootie and the Blowfish, Better than Ezra, Smashing Pumpkins etc. Good stuff.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9779525)
Your premise does not match your conclusion. A mean of 100 does not necessarily make the range 0-200.

You are correct and I misspoke. There mathematically is the possibility of 0-200 but I'm really not going to get into the whole big deal because it's a lot more complicated than I made it out to be.

I apologize for any inconvenience and would appreciate it if you would kindly roast.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779570)
Darth Vader once said this.

LMAO

Holy shit. Phil's Dafaces father.

Give in to the daaark side Daface. Feel the hate.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 01:53 PM

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan

It seems like everyone hates this douche but me, so I am well qualified to roast his ass up. Darth CarlSatan (I enjoy his original, unabashedly stupid, yet silly username the most) is often the butt of drug-related jokes, which is great because clearly he's smoking something to register on a forum where he's largely despised for a third time after being banned for reasons I've completely forgotten.

Used to be fat, like Frazod, but apparently got all lean and ripped up. Not clear whether it was completely due to illegal stimulants or some combination of those and the backbreaking manual labor that he was forced into since ex-cons usually can't get anything else. Rumor has it he's a roofer or something. Hootie tried to PM him to get some roofies upon learning this, only to discover roofing has nothing to do with selling date-rape drugs. DarthCarl hooked him up anyway, bringing his CP friend total to two.

Note: not sure if he actually IS an ex-con, but it fits with the whole "bad boy" persona he has attempted to cultivate since joining. Almost assuredly, he has posted from jail at least once.

Also claims to have wild sexual trysts from time to time in random dating threads. Unsure if he's been pleasing 190-pound soccer moms who invite him in for "a cool drink" when he comes down off the roofs he's thatching together, or if it's just luv and they're keeping it a dark, dirty CP secret. Hey, he had to do SOMETHING to bring his CP friend total to three.

Pros: ****ing hated Matt Cassel before it was cool to do so. Despite being in the top 10 most douchiest posters, has actually shown up to a pair of CP bashes. Wore a Brandon Flowers jersey that said "BMF" on the back. Oh wait, I think that part belongs in...

Cons: Yes, he was one. Is basically hated by everyone, save other douches, except Dane McCloud, who is No. 1 on Sweet Daddy Hate's "people to kill" list. I am now No. 2.

patteeu 06-27-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9779141)
There are quite a few posters on here that I figured for fairly well adjusted individuals that are coming across as total reeruns. No offense to any real reeruns on here.

I hope that doesn't keep you from enjoying your real life get togethers with him and the college tennis kids.

loochy 06-27-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779721)

Crap blah blah

tee hee hee

patteeu 06-27-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9779183)
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.

You should post it, but if you don't, put me on your subscription list.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

It seems like everyone hates this douche but me, so I am well qualified to roast his ass up. Darth CarlSatan (I enjoy his original, unabashedly stupid, yet silly username the most) is often the butt of drug-related jokes, which is great because clearly he's smoking something to register on a forum where he's largely despised for a third time after being banned for reasons I've completely forgotten.

Used to be fat, like Frazod, but apparently got all lean and ripped up. Not clear whether it was completely due to illegal stimulants or some combination of those and the backbreaking manual labor that he was forced into since ex-cons usually can't get anything else. Rumor has it he's a roofer or something. Hootie tried to PM him to get some roofies upon learning this, only to discover roofing has nothing to do with selling date-rape drugs. DarthCarl hooked him up anyway, bringing his CP friend total to two.

Note: not sure if he actually IS an ex-con, but it fits with the whole "bad boy" persona he has attempted to cultivate since joining. Almost assuredly, he has posted from jail at least once.

Also claims to have wild sexual trysts from time to time in random dating threads. Unsure if he's been pleasing 190-pound soccer moms who invite him in for "a cool drink" when he comes down off the roofs he's thatching together, or if it's just luv and they're keeping it a dark, dirty CP secret. Hey, he had to do SOMETHING to bring his CP friend total to three.

Pros: ****ing hated Matt Cassel before it was cool to do so. Despite being in the top 10 most douchiest posters, has actually shown up to a pair of CP bashes. Wore a Brandon Flowers jersey that said "BMF" on the back. Oh wait, I think that part belongs in...

Cons: Yes, he was one. Is basically hated by everyone, save other douches, except Dane McCloud, who is No. 1 on Sweet Daddy Hate's "people to kill" list. I am now No. 2.

Pretty good.

If only there was a reference to the fricking lil chiefy abortion.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-27-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9779745)
Pretty good.

If only there was a reference to the fricking lil chiefy abortion.

No way! It's catching on.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 02:05 PM

****ing god dammit i forgot lil chiefy

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9779750)
No way! It's catching on.

LMAO

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:07 PM

Lil Chiefy is like Dan Quayle.

Still gaining acceptance.

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 02:08 PM

Kinda lame....

Mr. Flopnuts 06-27-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9779142)
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.

wtl;r

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779765)
Kinda lame....

**** off you drunkshit meathead.

loochy 06-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9779769)
wtl;r

:spock:

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779765)
Kinda lame....

Yeah well you're a gay cop. You know the kind, the ones that only like 2 doughnut holes and a long john with extra icing in the long john. So much that it sprays on your face, hair, neck and clothes and then you just bathe in it while all your cop buddies go "he's so gay he done got glazed by the balls and john AGAIN!"

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9779777)
Yeah well you're a gay cop. You know the kind, the ones that only like 2 doughnut holes and a long john with extra icing in the long john. So much that it sprays on your face, hair, neck and clothes and then you just bathe in it while all your cop buddies go "he's so gay he done got glazed by the balls and john AGAIN!"

Nailed it. If you were trying to out lame clay, that is.

ToxSocks 06-27-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9779142)
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.

Stop calling them African Americans, wth? They're not from Africa. They're just black guys. Call them black guys. They're use to it. Just like you're use to being called a white guy.

I swear...white people are far more conscious about racism and being "PC" than black people.

You wanna know who the REAL racists are? Mexicans. For whatever reason, Mexicans generally hate black people.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779791)
Nailed it. If you were trying to out lame clay, that is.

Bullshit. That was creative as a mother****er and you know it!!!

ToxSocks 06-27-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Sweet Daddy Hate is awesome. Dude is ****ing hilarious. He doesn't get as much love as he deserves.

Is he the greatest football mind? No. But he makes up for it with the stupid shit he says, and then people get all mad about it, which is equally as funny.

Donger 06-27-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9779794)
Stop calling them African Americans, wth? They're not from Africa. They're just black guys. Call them black guys. They're use to it. Just like you're use to being called a white guy.

I swear...white people are far more conscious about racism and being "PC" then black people.

You wanna know who the REAL racists are? Mexicans. For whatever reason, Mexicans generally hate black people.

I had a uncomfortable experience with a Black guy a few weeks ago. I was on my way up to my hotel room and saw the elevator door closing. The guy saw me and kindly stuck his arm out to re-open the doors. For some reason, I thanked him by saying "Thanks bro."

He just looked at me for a second or two, and then asked which floor. I muttered "15" and suddenly became fascinated with my cell phone.

tooge 06-27-2013 02:32 PM

I learned all I needed to know about Sweet Daddy Hate from the Geno Smith megathread.

tooge 06-27-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9779809)
I had a uncomfortable experience with a Black guy a few weeks ago. I was on my way up to my hotel room and saw the elevator door closing. The guy saw me and kindly stuck his arm out to re-open the doors. For some reason, I thanked him by saying "Thanks bro."

He just looked at me for a second or two, and then asked which floor. I muttered "15" and suddenly became fascinated with my cell phone.

you should've responded with "whichever one all you bruthas are on"

ToxSocks 06-27-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

LMAO

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9779800)
Bullshit. That was creative as a mother****er and you know it!!!

A dick donut joke? That's your idea of creative? Cops and donuts have never been tied together before?

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in his ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....

ptlyon 06-27-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779828)
I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in an ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....

Should've called him a hearse

Sorter 06-27-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779828)
I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in an ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....

What happened?

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9779836)
What happened?

He's going back to clay ****ing only, I guess. He was strong as **** too, glad he took the threat of being tazed seriously. We arrested him.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779818)
A dick donut joke? That's your idea of creative? Cops and donuts have never been tied together before?

I tied together cops, donuts, you being a homo and bukkake in one fail swoop. If you can't love that, well we can't be friends anymore.

J Diddy 06-27-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

They like it when you respond with "Where the hoes at?"

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779847)
He's going back to clay ****ing only, I guess.

Seriously. You're such a tard. You are the most loathsome poster I have ever encountered. You make the internet worse.

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9779852)
I tied together cops, donuts, you being a homo and bukkake in one fail swoop. If you can't love that, well we can't be friends anymore.

2 Pooties for the bukkake reference then, friendship salvaged?

J Diddy 06-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779858)
Seriously. You're such a tard. You are the most loathsome poster I have ever encountered. You make the internet worse.

Come on clay, I thought you turned a road. Now you're dishing out Hootie comebacks.

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9779858)

Oops

Donger 06-27-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9779812)
you should've responded with "whichever one all you bruthas are on"

I actually felt really, really stupid about it for the rest of the night. I kept wondering what he thought.

Then, the next morning, I had a late meeting and ran into the cleaning lady as I was left my room. I told her that I was sorry for being in my room so late, and she just looked at me and said, "Honey, I'll clean your stuff whenever you want!" Again, I suddenly became very British, muttered something like "That would be splendid" and quickly walked away.

loochy 06-27-2013 03:02 PM

Hootie and Frazod

GoChiefs and Coffey

gay

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:06 PM

Loochy=jealous

loochy 06-27-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779880)
Loochy=jealous

no, I'm not jealous of seeing 2 people go back and forth over and over for no valid reason

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779910)
no, I'm not jealous of seeing 2 people go back and forth over and over for no valid reason

Why does it bother you?

loochy 06-27-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9779926)
Why does it bother you?

because i come into this thread to look for funny things and i just see "bitch bitch bitch" and lame insult

i can't put you guys on ignore because when you are apart you might have something funny to say

Frazod 06-27-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779874)
Hootie and Frazod

GoChiefs and Coffey

gay

Hootie's gone, idiot. I've only fought with native today, and right now he's around back trimming the scrubs by the deck.

Try to keep up.

loochy 06-27-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9779951)
Hootie's gone, idiot. I've only fought with native today, and right now he's around back trimming the scrubs by the deck.

Try to keep up.

i know that, but gochiefs and coffey are starting up

Frazod 06-27-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779957)

And not a single **** was given.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779957)

That's because he puts in stupid little snarky gay comments about me every other post. He starts EVERYTHING between us. He's a little piece of shit.

He's a drooling mouthbreathing cro-magnon idiot who should have his badge taken away.

loochy 06-27-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9779961)
And not a single **** was given.

oh, one will be given alright

Donger 06-27-2013 03:55 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DsiM-xIbNiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779947)
because i come into this thread to look for funny things and i just see "bitch bitch bitch" and lame insult

i can't put you guys on ignore because when you are apart you might have something funny to say

You do realize calling me gay is offensive to real homosexuals on this site like clay, right?

Frazod 06-27-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779966)
oh, one will be given alright

Not by me.

crazycoffey 06-27-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9779989)
Not by me.

Lier, I live in your head, get help, your the ghey and drink aides fire......

Saul Good 06-27-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

This was better than expected... I saw that you were doing a roast and expected Monty Python...well done. Legitimately good roast.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 05:08 PM

Your approval means so much to me.

Saul Good 06-27-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9779744)
You should post it, but if you don't, put me on your subscription list.

Zero chance that I post it. I'll send it to you if I write it.

cosmo20002 06-27-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9780172)
Zero chance that I post it. I'll send it to you if I write it.

Me too. I want.

Given the demand for these, you could start a fee-based "premium content" service. I assume you'll comp me a subscription since I thought of it.

cosmo20002 06-27-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

LMAO What a wanker. LMAO

Saul Good 06-27-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9779947)

I need to get my head checked, I guess. 10k posts into this thread, I'm laughing with frazod, native, coffey and even found clay's roast funny.

Phobia can **** himself. Seriously.

Saul Good 06-27-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9780194)
Me too. I want.

Given the demand for these, you could start a fee-based "premium content" service. I assume you'll comp me a subscription since I thought of it.

Shoot me a rep or PM. This goes for anyone who wants one. I won't send it to everyone, but cosmo is cool even though he's pretty much wrong about everything.

cosmo20002 06-27-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9780215)
Shoot me a rep or PM. This goes for anyone who wants one. I won't send it to everyone, but cosmo is cool even though he's pretty much wrong about everything.

I bet you couldn't even name 5 or 6 things.

Saul Good 06-27-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9780244)
I bet you couldn't even name 5 or 6 things.

I'm thinking of 7 numbers. Name them.

SAUTO 06-27-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9778955)
I think that means you're only less racist than the average asian person.

That's not good. You should look for a black friend...

I'm not racist
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-27-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9779183)
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.

I'm in. You are great at these
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-27-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9779388)
I like you bud, but he was right about the Royal rep threads for all their 65 wins being a joke.

I agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu 06-27-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9780329)
I'm in. You are great at these
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course I agree that Saul is outstanding at these, but I'm just as interested to find out who this target is as I am to read it. It must be someone who is ripe for ridicule but who he thinks might be devastated by it and he seems to not want to hurt them publicly. I presume it's someone who hasn't been roasted yet. Any guesses?

loochy 06-27-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9780203)
I need to get my head checked, I guess. 10k posts into this thread, I'm laughing with frazod, native, coffey and even found clay's roast funny.

Phobia can **** himself. Seriously.

I was referring to the direct bickering between the two.

Overall the thread is great and the roasts are great.

rico 06-27-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9780350)
Of course I agree that Saul is outstanding at these, but I'm just as interested to find out who this target is as I am to read it. It must be someone who is ripe for ridicule but who he thinks might be devastated by it and he seems to not want to hurt them publicly. I presume it's someone who hasn't been roasted yet. Any guesses?

Kind of what I've been wondering....the people who seem the most inclined to being upset have been roasted (as far as I can think of, anyways). I have no guesses. There is one person who I want to see blasted...but I'm just waiting to see if it happens.

loochy 06-27-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9780479)
Kind of what I've been wondering....the people who seem the most inclined to being upset have been roasted (as far as I can think of, anyways). I have no guesses. There is one person who I want to see blasted...but I'm just waiting to see if it happens.

it probably will

there are about 70 spots left`

congrats on the concise post.

LoneWolf 06-27-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9780518)
it probably will

there are about 70 spots left`

congrats on the concise post.

Who is it?

loochy 06-27-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9780533)
Who is it?

i have no clue, but there aren't that many active posters here so the person in question is bound to end up on the roast

patteeu 06-27-2013 08:00 PM

Maybe Lumpy or Dane McCloud.

Saul Good 06-27-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

If you want me to consider someone, shoot me a PM or something. As it sits, I'm not planning on doing any more. If I do, it's one more, and it's not getting posted here. I'll e-mail it to a few posters who I don't think will release it to the board... Most likely, I won't even do that much.

The paparazzi have convinced themselves that they're the real stars of the show. **** 'em...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-27-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

:hmmm:

Pasta Little Brioni 06-27-2013 10:01 PM

I may have a rico roast yet in me

tooge 06-27-2013 10:07 PM

Send me a copy Saul. I'll keep it to myself. Thx

rico 06-27-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9780930)
I may have a rico roast yet in me

Duuuudely, I'm not the one I want to see blasted.

I think I mentioned a couple days ago...this guy hasn't even been mentioned by anyone...not even in a reply or anything. I don't think he even checks into this thread. He is the reason I don't check into a megathread that should be of great interest to me. I am just waiting to see if anyone has noticed some of the same things about this guy, that secretly irks me. The only person I've seen lay into him was Dane...my God that was fun.