ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Time to douse Hamas with his idiotic past statements and watch him rot and burn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253627)

FloridaMan88 12-13-2011 10:45 PM

More amazing draft insight by the draft dumbass known as Hamas.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...9&postcount=25

Quote:

Remember these names for the middle to late rounds:

Jerome Simpson, Arman Shields, Lance Leggett.

I think any of them can contribute.
Jerome Simpson? His only claim to fame in the NFL was his epic flop in a game a few weeks ago.

Arman Shields? Kid has been out of the league for two years.

Lance Leggett? Out of the league for two years.

That is some serious draft expertise, Hamas.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Keep hiding BITCH.

I am making it rain all over your fat ass.

GordonGekko 12-13-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8201767)
More amazing draft insight by the draft dumbass known as Hamas.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...9&postcount=25

Jerome Simpson? His only claim to fame in the NFL was his epic flop in a game a few weeks ago.

Arman Shields? Kid has been out of the league for two years.

Lance Leggett? Out of the league for two years.

That is some serious draft expertise, Hamas.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Keep hiding BITCH.

I am making it rain all over your fat ass.

Dude stop. No one gives a ****.

crazycoffey 12-13-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 8201781)
Dude stop. No one gives a ****.

but, he's making it rain!

FloridaMan88 12-13-2011 10:56 PM

And to close for the night...

Hamas, in his never-ending football "brilliance", wants to kill the Chiefs best player on defense:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193383

Quote:

Please post a person involved with the organization you would like to see kill hisself.

Tamba Hali: kill yourself.
And the dumbshit is dead (excuse the pun) serious! There is no sarcasm here.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hammock Parties 12-13-2011 10:58 PM

Jerome Simpson is finally getting playing time this year and doing fairly well.

One out of three ain't bad for guy spends 1/10th of the time focusing on the draft that GMs do...

KCrockaholic 12-13-2011 10:58 PM

Lesson learned today:

Reaper learned how to use the search tool.

luv 12-13-2011 11:00 PM

Did Hamas insult this guy's mother, or what?

FloridaMan88 12-13-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8201800)
Did Hamas insult this guy's mother, or what?

http://pvccchurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kk.jpg

luv 12-13-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8201529)
This from the Karen Kornacki of CP.

Who?

lcarus 12-13-2011 11:14 PM

I'm sure we've all made our dumbass comments and predictions. God knows I have. I thought Larry ****ing Johnson would be a Hall of Famer for gods sake. I thought Tyler Thigpen would have a decent NFL career as a starter. Either here or somewhere else. I'm a graphic designer in god damn Oklahoma. I'm entitled to be wrong about shit like this.

Smed1065 12-13-2011 11:17 PM

No, Hamas is wrong but puts up a voice.

Where are the haters predictions?

1ChiefsDan 12-13-2011 11:21 PM

Man, this thread is really brew toll.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-13-2011 11:40 PM

It's always so monkey see monkey poo around here.

Buck 12-13-2011 11:44 PM

Smed is the perfect poster for this thread.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-13-2011 11:48 PM

You should tear apart my draft from the CP Mach this year.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-13-2011 11:52 PM

Hear are said thread starters onions on Omar Jacobs, what we would do if we had the #1 overall pick in 2007, and what Denver should have done with their #1 in 2006, as well as his ideal QBs in 2006:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3802899)
Package the #1 overall in a trade offer to the Eagles for McNabb

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3177451)
I liked Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green a little better, but I'll take it. Finally a decent pick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3174405)
If Denver some how ends up with Reggie Bush I am going to throw up

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 2856848)
Vince Young or signing David Carr would be my choices

Mr. Flopnuts 12-13-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 8201887)
You should tear apart my draft from the CP Mach this year.

this is the ocarina of time.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-13-2011 11:58 PM

Time for the coupe of face:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 4224475)
Obviously firing Carl would be just the first part of the equation. The second part would be replacing him with a GM who can accomplish what Carl has failed to accomplish in nearly 20 years which is to build a complete team that can compete for the Super Bowl.

My choice would be to throw as much $$$ at Scott Pioli and try to lure him to KC. The Chiefs are actually a desirable situation for a GM when you consider that you have an owner who is going to stay out of the way and provide the $$$ needed to compete in free agency, a rabid fanbase and nearly $300 million in renovations on the way to Arrowhead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 4388721)
This is why the Clark Hunt needs to do whatever it takes to bring Scott Pioli to KC.

I know Pioli has already rejected other offers that would seem to make more sense for him to move on to, but maybe the Chiefs can put together the ultimate golden carrot to lure him to KC (a big $$$$$ contract, complete control of the franchise, a lifetime supply of free Arthur Bryant's BBQ, etc).

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4388734)
Perhaps Pioli really isn't the "genius" behind that franchise, and that's why he doesn't want to leave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 4443004)
Josh McDaniels, the Patriots' offensive coordinator (who looks like he's young enough to be Belichick's son) would be a great choice as the next head coach of the Chiefs.

Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as head coach, Mike Martz as offensive coordinator, Mike Leach and Al Saunders on the offensive staff... that would be simply amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5134129)
Clark needs to go for the sky this offseason. An open checkbook to get Pioli and something out of this world aggressive to bring in a franchise caliber QB. Considering Cincy might be looking to blow things up this offseason maybe make an offer they can't refuse for Carson Palmer.

The Carson Palmer scenario may be unrealistic but it is going to take a mega-blockbuster move to jumpstart this franchise back to life after Herm and Dictator Carl killed it and stomped on its rotting corpse the past 2 years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5245656)
Give me Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as head coach and Matt Cassel as QB. And perhaps Charlie Weis as offensive coordinator?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5265528)
I would seriously be in eternal heaven if somehow Mike Leach and Mike Martz ended up with the Chiefs.

However my realistic and choices remain Josh McDaniels as head coach, Scott Pioli as GM and Charlie Weis (if he's axed from Notre Dame) as offensive coordinator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5299237)
Scott Pioli and Josh McDaniels= Heaven in KC

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5313073)
Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as Head Coach and Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator...

I want the Chiefs to be New England West

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5318251)
The Chiefs can't go into another season without the QB situation settled.

Thigpen has earned the opportunity to not get his ass kicked to the curb in the pending franchise blow-up this offseason... but nothing more.

If the Chiefs make the move for Scott Pioli and Josh McDaniels, Matt Cassel would be the perfect fit for the Chiefs starting QB in 2009.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5337207)
Pioli and Josh McDaniels

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5344006)
But Scott Pioli's draft record is overrated :rolleyes:

Buck 12-14-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50
Give me Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as head coach and Matt Cassel as QB. And perhaps Charlie Weis as offensive coordinator?

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

BigMeatballDave 12-14-2011 12:03 AM

Holee shit LMAO

OnTheWarpath15 12-14-2011 12:07 AM

http://i28.tinypic.com/k0gcnb.jpg

|Zach| 12-14-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 5245656)

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!!!!???!!!!!!

OnTheWarpath15 12-14-2011 12:08 AM

Actually, maybe this one:

http://i39.tinypic.com/334hr8h.jpg

SPchief 12-14-2011 12:14 AM

That right there is some pure ownage

SPchief 12-14-2011 12:15 AM

Hindsight is 50/50 there

Bugeater 12-14-2011 12:16 AM

Heh. That was interesting turn of events.

Hammock Parties 12-14-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8201897)
this is the ocarina of time.

A link to the pabst?

SPchief 12-14-2011 12:23 AM

Come on Kc50/50 Its been 30 minutes since Hamas has posted that. Are you to scared to post? Where's your response?

Reaper16 12-14-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8201793)
Lesson learned today:

Reaper learned how to use the search tool.

Whoa whoa whao. I am NOT the same poster as 88. Please believe that.

Sassy Squatch 12-14-2011 12:27 AM

You lie like a fly with a Hoover in its eye..

Bewbies 12-14-2011 12:31 AM

Am I the only won getting confused trying to read this thread? LMAO

Sassy Squatch 12-14-2011 12:33 AM

Oh mah gawd, its GODZIRRA

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 01:17 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

The dumbshit doesn't even realize that I already admitted to pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=357

Quote:

You were pimping Croyle as the Chiefs QBOTF. You can spin it now but that is the bottom line.

You were no less wrong than the people who were pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008, which includes myself I fully admit that.

At least McDaniels/Cassel had a resume of accomplishments in New England. I am not sure what your basis for pimping Croyle as an NFL QBOTF was
Josh McDaniels was coming off coordinating one of the best offenses in NFL history. Cassel had a Pro Bowl caliber season replacing Brady... there was good reason to advocate them coming to KC. Especially given the Herm fiasco.

You on the other hand were caught pimping the likes of the following:

1) Brodie Croyle
2) Chase Daniel
3) Tyler Palko
4) Omar Jacobs
5) Vernon Gholsten

By the way it took you 36 hours to finally mount a comeback??

36 hours?

I OWN YOU.

Your head is on my mantel!

Bow to me BITCH

LMAO

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 01:28 AM

And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

Quote:

The guy is an absolute wunderkind with quarterbacks. Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna, now even JT O-****ing'Sullivan is having success under his tutelage.

If we end up with the #1 or #2 overall pick, the Chiefs have to throw the world at this guy to at least bring him in as O-Coordinator and QB coach. The amount that he could do in the first two years to help groom the QB could set us up for a long time.

From what I've seen, there is no one better at developing an NFL QB than Martz
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

WhiteWhale 12-14-2011 02:01 AM

This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.

Buck 12-14-2011 02:05 AM

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl...duty_calls.png

Reaper16 12-14-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202024)
And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

You're an idiot.

/think about it

ChiefsCountry 12-14-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8202083)
You're an idiot.

/think about it

He is too stupid to realize that Martz is only brought into this because he is mentioned with McDouchebag.

JCharles1981 12-14-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8198816)
Serious question are you 12?

No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.

Gonzo 12-14-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8202071)
This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.

You know what they say...

What goes around, comes upstairs.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 12-14-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8202281)

Posted via Mobile Device

Only 20/20 of the time....

the Talking Can 12-14-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 8202206)
No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.

a fool and his goat are soon deported

luv 12-14-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 8198744)
Honestly, I do agree that Hamas was way too positive about QB's like Brodie Croyle and Tyler Palko. But, in all fairness, I don't think it's fitting to start a thread just to see how many people hate the same guy on this forum as the thread starter. That's how riots break out.

There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.

Gonzo 12-14-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8202318)
There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.

Either this or he's just a mult douchebag that was bored and wanted something to do.
I'd hinge my pet on the former.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd 12-14-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

There were several people pimping Croyle. .

I did, and would do it again. He was a talented young QB that the Chiefs drafted, and Huard/Thigpen sucked.

Much like right now, the Chiefs should keep trying until they find one that has the talent to do the job. The small sample we saw from Stanzi was impressive, and he exhibited qualities we haven't seen from a Chief QB in forever. Hopefully they haven't ****ed that up by making him sit.

RNR 12-14-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8202281)

Posted via Mobile Device

If I started this thread...
I would make like a tree and get out of here~

Bewbies 12-14-2011 11:01 AM

This guy doesn't front down, he's goes all in and puts all his legs in one basket.

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8202484)
I did, and would do it again. He was a talented young QB that the Chiefs drafted, and Huard/Thigpen sucked.

Much like right now, the Chiefs should keep trying until they find one that has the talent to do the job. The small sample we saw from Stanzi was impressive, and he exhibited qualities we haven't seen from a Chief QB in forever. Hopefully they haven't ****ed that up by making him sit.

Brodie Croyle is not an NFL QB. Never was, never will be.

The fact you still can't see that, frankly is pathetic.

At least there was credible evidence to put faith in wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli in KC, back in 2008. All three were successful in New England.

It was clear to most people that Croyle coming out of college, physically was not an NFL-caliber QB.

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Nope, just exposing the fraud that is Hamas.

I consider it a civic duty.

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8202700)

Worry about your crappy Tarholes and Raiders.

The Raiders are decomposing worse than Al Davis rotting corpse.

SPchief 12-14-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202843)
Nope, just exposing the fraud that is Hamas.

I consider it a civic duty.

Any response to this? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=498

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 8202856)

I already responded to that.

I made it clear earlier in this thread that I advocated for McDaniels/Pioli/Cassel to KC back in 2008.

Going back in time, under the same circumstances with McDaniels coordinating one of the best offenses in NFL history, with Cassel producing a Pro Bowl-caliber season, with Pioli's multiple NFL Executive of the Year awards on his resume I would do the same thing.

Back in 2008, there was good reason to want all three in KC... especially given the Herm/Carl/Thigpen/Croyle fiasco.

On the other hand, pimping the likes of Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel, etc. was dumb from the start. There was never any basis to think any of these guys were NFL caliber QB's.

Hamas thought otherwise.

Sofa King 12-14-2011 11:32 AM

I'm not sure if Mr. 50/50 is dazzling us with brilliance or waffling us with dipshit.

RNR 12-14-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202852)
Worry about your crappy Tarholes and Raiders.

The Raiders are decomposing worse than Al Davis rotting corpse.

LMAO look scooter I have no dog in this fight I was just glancing through the latest meltdown thread and read someone spoofing old sayings and played along. It would appear you are not fairing very well in this thread so maybe you should…make like a tree and get the **** out here~

crazycoffey 12-14-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202875)

I made it clear earlier in this thread that I advocated for McDaniels/Pioli/Cassel to KC back in 2008.

Going back in time, under the same circumstances with McDaniels coordinating one of the best offenses in NFL history, with Cassel producing a Pro Bowl-caliber season, with Pioli's multiple NFL Executive of the Year awards on his resume I would do the same thing.

Back in 2008, there was good reason to want all three in KC... especially given the Herm/Carl/Thigpen/Croyle fiasco.

On the other hand, pimping the likes of Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel, etc. was dumb from the start. There was never any basis to think any of these guys were NFL caliber QB's.

Hamas thought otherwise.

Several people thought otherwise too, so what? You and many people have suggested errant and mostly idiotic avocations through the years, and what's your point?

Have you realized the connection between you and the likes of Hammas? Neither of you know as much as you think you do about football, but you both like it and like hypothesizing about how things will turn out. Many of us do, some with more skill or luck. You don't have to always agree with what one estimates, but when you go full reerun like this it only make for comedic relief at your expense.

KC native 12-14-2011 12:45 PM

Hey op, close only counts in horseshoes and handball.

vailpass 12-14-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8202700)

LMAO

That's ludicrisp!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2011 01:17 PM

If you hated Croyle so much, and never thought he was an NFL QB, then why did you pimp he and Printers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3218865)
Printers vs Croyle... the Chiefs have legit competition between two talented young QBs for the first time in forever

Seems like the pan calling the mixing bowl gray.

Reaper16 12-14-2011 01:20 PM

It's a shoe-in at this point that "Hindsight is 50/50" is going to enter the CP Mexicon, right? :titus:

Sofa King 12-14-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 8203236)
If you hated Croyle so much, and never thought he was an NFL QB, then why did you pimp he and Printers?

Seems like the pan calling the mixing bowl gray.

Yeah. He really went out on a limbo with that one.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2011 01:20 PM

Help me understand why it's ok for you to pancake between various ideas, using editorial history.

Donger 12-14-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8203246)
It's a shoe-in at this point that "Hindsight is 50/50" is going to enter the CP Mexicon, right? :titus:

It's as certain as the Sun rising in the West tomorrow.

the Talking Can 12-14-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8203262)
It's as certain as the Sun rising in the West tomorrow.

or the swallows returning to San Fernando Valley

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 8203253)
Help me understand why it's ok for you to pancake between various ideas, using editorial history.

I'll ask you the same thing.

Just as you are giving shit to people in your "I Demand an Apology" thread who wanted Cassel/McDaniels/Pioli back in 2008, why don't you deserve the same level of shit in return for all the dumb predictions/statements you made (Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel, Vernon Gholston, etc.)?

What is the difference?

the Talking Can 12-14-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8203280)

Just as you are giving shit to people in your "I Demand an Apology" thread who wanted Cassel/McDaniels/Pioli back in 2008, why don't you deserve the same level of shit in return for all the dumb predictions you made?

What is the difference?

half-cousins of one, sex with the other

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2011 01:29 PM

Yes, that Roy Williams:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3654111)
If Detroit has the #1 overall pick, I'd make that trade in a heart beat. Packaging LJ and some other players/draft picks for the #1 overall pick and say Roy Williams and a 3rd rounder would be huge for the Chiefs. They could finally get their QBOTF in Brady Quinn and have him sit behind Trent for a season or two, and they'd get a big time playmaker at WR in Roy Williams.

Also Detroit of all those teams would be the perfect place to trade LJ if the Chiefs are going to trade him because you'd get him out of the AFC

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 4149866)

Meanwhile David Carr and Brady Quinn both were impressive this weekend. Just an FYI

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 3853907)
I'd love to see Carr in a Chiefs uniform. I have always thought he is a smart, accurate QB who has played behind a horrible offensive line in Houston with a lack of a consistent running game.

Looks like the glove is on the other hand now.

Bowser 12-14-2011 01:33 PM

This thread has made me hum. I applaused you.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8203280)

Just as you are giving shit to people in your "I Demand an Apology" thread who wanted Cassel/McDaniels/Pioli back in 2008, why don't you deserve the same level of shit in return for all the dumb predictions/statements you made (Brodie Croyle, Chase Daniel, Vernon Gholston, etc.)?

What is the difference?

A primer:

1) You're reflecting, but I'll indulge anyway
2) I made a very bold prediction about Chase Daniel, saying he would be a very poor man's Jeff Garcia. Clearly that equates with drafting Brady Quinn #1 overall or trading a #1 overall pick for a 30+ year old McNabb in 2007
3) I admitted in that very thread that I apologized for Gholston etc. It's in the OP. If you knew how to write, you'd have heard that.
4) Many posters, Laz, et. al, said that some of us should be posting apology threads shortly after the MNF win in Week 1 of 2010. That thread was a parity of those posts.
5) I rent up to my mistakes and acknowledge them, and make fun of myself for them. You act like a circle lawyer.

stevieray 12-14-2011 01:39 PM

...the only true gotcha in this thread is that when people hoping something good from players doesn't pan out, is that it's perceived as some sign of dumbassery.

...if it was all that easily predicktable, this sight wouldn't even excyst.

whoman69 12-14-2011 03:54 PM

I think the only way to resolve this is with a dance off. Its the only logical end game.

Pilsner 05-09-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202875)

Hamas thought otherwise.

I wish your whole mother would have put you in a potato chipper and fed your remains to a pit cow

notorious 05-09-2012 09:38 PM

WTF is going on here?

RealSNR 05-09-2012 09:39 PM

WTF is Poeing on?

http://gifsoup.com/view1/3618745/don...ed-by-rb-o.gif

doomy3 05-09-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilsner (Post 8606040)
I wish your whole mother would have put you in a potato chipper and fed your remains to a pit cow

Early favorite for n00b of the year.

RealSNR 05-09-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8606056)
Early favorite for n00b of the year.

Most malleable player!

Easy 6 05-09-2012 09:45 PM

Hamas is back with a new account.

Simply Red 05-09-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilsner (Post 8606040)

Pilsner, How thought-provoking.

doomy3 05-09-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8606065)

No, Hamas knows how to spell "whore."

Pilsner 05-09-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8606065)

takes one to know thyself

Pilsner 05-09-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8606059)
Most malleable player!

your sister has anal leakage