ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

Iowanian 03-22-2008 06:17 PM

Chiefwiggum +2

RRPP is indeed the Run-Run-Pass(short of first down) Punt offense. It was an excellent analogy of the Chiefs offense the past 2 seasons.

Crapnel Chunks might not have made contact with any nipples in the production of that oration, but they sure as hell might have, had my north end of my southbound train not been in the way. And as you may have guessed....that was indeed a segway to include the famous Planet tradition of the poop thread into this historical document.

Sponge Bob 03-23-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4644211)
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

Redrum ?

Sponge Bob 03-23-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643185)
which former poster, known for being a draft-a-holic, had a priapism for 2 cornerbacks, both which were selected by the Eagles that year?

Valiant , or something like that. I forget.

Sponge Bob 03-23-2008 05:50 PM

[quote=StcChief;4640840][quote=Iowanian;4639561]
Still for grabs. Name 1 of the at least 2 prison guards on Chiefsplanet,
Quote:

DenverChief
Lvnhack

Iowanian 03-23-2008 05:52 PM

Spongebob is getting +2.

You had 10 posts on the first comment(welcome from the shadows). Redrum liked to talk smack about mothers behind the scenes but turned out to not have flame reerunant skin when he started posting.

Valiant is not the guy who wanted analingus from Sheldon Brown....but you're in the right neighborhood.

Think a minivan or newer star trek.

Logical 03-23-2008 06:57 PM

Still up for grabs
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4643668)
OK who is the poster who years ago threatened to drive off into a Wichita Canal

Got a Beat down from LVNHACK

Claimed to have contracted Cancer and was going to die

Finally still posts here on the Planet.

1 point for the last name
2 points for the full name
3 points if you can provide the current username

Iowanian 03-23-2008 07:23 PM

Did anyone ever come up with the name of the raider fan(extra hint) that destroyed a newly arrived raider fan? I mean, he made him fall down in a prison shower kind of destroyed manhood.

crazycoffey 03-23-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4646329)
Still up for grabs

D'uh, if only I knew his last name, I could probably find it;

vlad...

crazycoffey 03-23-2008 09:21 PM

oh, BTW - I PM'ed my brother, he's been a lurker since 04 and probably knows many of these answers.....

I finally got him to post a few times a couple of months ago but he's slipped back into lurker mode.

Dartgod 03-24-2008 06:43 AM

Nobody's attempted to answer my question either.

Who was the poster who narc'd on the pot smoking indian and what was his username temporarily changed to as a result?

Iowanian 03-24-2008 09:48 AM

You don't have to get so snarky about it dart....maybe they just don't know the answer and the lurkers that do, are unable to locate the "submit" button.

Dartgod 03-24-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4646659)
You don't have to get so snarky about it dart....maybe they just don't know the answer and the lurkers that do, are unable to locate the "submit" button.

I've searched for it and was unable to find the thread. Obviously it was lost when the database was corrupted.

BTW, you misspelled SNaRcy.

Iowanian 03-24-2008 09:26 PM

Which poster is/was a sportswriter for the platte county landmark?

My pitbull has a nasty case of athletes foot. Which 2 planeteers would I be wisest to call?

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-24-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4646421)
oh, BTW - I PM'ed my brother, he's been a lurker since 04 and probably knows many of these answers.....

I finally got him to post a few times a couple of months ago but he's slipped back into lurker mode.

Make a draft pick, ass.

Iowanian 03-24-2008 09:46 PM

Not so many years ago, a planeteer had some interesting neighbors move next door. An auditory-impaired couple, engaging in coital bliss regularly, had an effect on this persons life.

That was an awesome moment in Chiefsplanet history for those that have never seen it.

Who was the poster? Basic post script of the event....bonus point, link the thread.

Iowanian 03-24-2008 09:48 PM

Earlier, it was revealed that Skiptowne's home has burned twice, once during his time on Chiefsplanet.

Another planeteer has had 2 homes destroyed during his time on this board. Who is the unfortunate poster who needs to stop playing with matches?

Logical 03-24-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4646419)
D'uh, if only I knew his last name, I could probably find it;

vlad...

OK another hint, it is a female not a guy.

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4646538)
Nobody's attempted to answer my question either.

Who was the poster who narc'd on the pot smoking indian and what was his username temporarily changed to as a result?

SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 3873180)
I guess you don't remember the days he was known as SNaRc?

Iowanian 03-25-2008 08:17 AM

Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?

Skip Towne 03-25-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648301)
Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?

Is this the grape gatorade guy?

Dartgod 03-25-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4648137)
SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:

Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.

StcChief 03-25-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648301)

Mooooo

Frazod 03-25-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648339)
Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.

I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.

Dartgod 03-25-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4648371)
I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.

What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.

Frazod 03-25-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648382)
What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. A very addictive computer game that has soaked up hundreds of hours of my life.

God only knows how many posts I'd have here it if wasn't for that game and a handful of others that I really liked. :eek:

Iowanian 03-25-2008 10:34 AM

I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.

Dartgod 03-25-2008 10:48 AM

Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.

Raiderhater 03-25-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648552)
I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.

That was JOhn that called him that. I was around that night, back in the hay day of the night crew. Aw the memories....

Huffmeister 03-25-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648592)
Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.

IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?

Dartgod 03-25-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4648905)
IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?

+2 pts. for Cankerskull!

A bonus point is available for linking the thread and the diagram of the accident scene.

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4647868)
Not so many years ago, a planeteer had some interesting neighbors move next door. An auditory-impaired couple, engaging in coital bliss regularly, had an effect on this persons life.

That was an awesome moment in Chiefsplanet history for those that have never seen it.

Who was the poster? Basic post script of the event....bonus point, link the thread.

R&GHomer had a deaf couple move in next to them and didn't think much about it except the woman is huge and nasty. She's about 5'3" and 270 lbs with bleach blond hair and a wide black stripe down the middle. When they get the freak on at all hours of the night she likes to talk dirty, screaming in a loud distorted voice that she wants it in the butt and to squirt it in her mouth. R&GH didn't know what to do but it was grossing him out. Incidently that is where deaf fat chicks comes from.

Here is the link to the thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=103391

Frazod 03-25-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4648613)
That was JOhn that called him that. I was around that night, back in the hay day of the night crew. Aw the memories....

Yes. JOhn was lashing out at me for giving him hell for admitting to doing the housecleaning. Good times. :D

RockChalk 03-25-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4647839)
My pitbull has a nasty case of athletes foot. Which 2 planeteers would I be wisest to call?

The obvious one is BigDaddy

my other guess is BigChiefDave?

RockChalk 03-25-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648917)
+2 pts. for Cankerskull!

A bonus point is available for linking the thread and the diagram of the accident scene.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ng+drive+house

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 4640870)
Which Planeteer started the "Keep F@cking Doubting (insert whoever)!!!!" trend? To whom did the phrase originally refer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643043)
Which leads to a good question.

"keep doubting threads".....

ChiefsPride currently known as TRR

originally referred to Tren Green

Logical 03-25-2008 03:24 PM

OK I will open this one up to even the regulars, evidently it is too tough for the noobs.

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif
OK who is the poster who years ago threatened to drive off into a Wichita Canal

Quote:

Got a Beat down from LVNHACK

Claimed to have contracted Cancer and was going to die

Finally still posts here on the Planet.

1 point for the last name
2 points for the full name
3 points if you can provide the current username

Iowanian 03-25-2008 03:26 PM

padawson
know the full name but not revealing that to those who don't know
nosewad.

If raush is still with us(and he is), he's surviving a brain goiter too.

Logical 03-25-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4649175)
padawson
know the full name but not revealing that to those who don't know
nosewad.

If raush is still with us(and he is), he's surviving a brain goiter too.

Very Good give yourself 3 points.:D

Iowanian 03-25-2008 03:53 PM

Huskerdooz
+2 for finding the deaf fat chic moan.
+2 Chiefpride was indeed the initator of the "keep effing doubting" phenomenon, and it was about Trent Green. He was also, in hindsight correct in support of trINT Green.

+1 Rockchalk....linking thread where Slayer hit house and diagram
+1 Rockchalk...Bigdaddy is indeed one of the planet Pitbull body guards. Mohillbilly also either does or did raise them.

Logical 03-25-2008 03:57 PM

New question who did Ultra Peanut used to be on the BB, for a bonus point find the thread that may be the all time most interesting and strange thread on the Planet as far as self revelation goes.

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643043)
Which leads to a good question.

This is also a great time for a reminder of the unanswered question about
"Which planeteer had a ghey stalker while working at bestbuy?"

Should have figured this out from the misdirection
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4643058)
Endelt.

by the planeteer in question that was pointed out by the following
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 4643063)
Radar jamming is not allowed.

and
Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4644518)
LMAO Nice deflection, weasel boy.

Raiderhader is the planeteer had a ghey stalker while working at BestBuy.

Here is the thread in question: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22358

Iowanian 03-25-2008 09:44 PM

+1 huskerdooz.
Raiderhater did indeed have a ghey in love with his dazzling boyish charms. He suggests that he didn't do anything to encourage the activity, but I don't think he kept wearing the revealing low rider pants because he wanted to be a plumber.

A couple of you guys are doing great homework....I was hoping to see a few more come out of the woodwork, but a lot of good entertainment is being rehashed. I'm glad this thread has gone so well.

I suppose I should start asking the gojillionaires for $20.....

RNR 03-25-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4649776)
+1 huskerdooz.
Raiderhater did indeed have a ghey in love with his dazzling boyish charms. He suggests that he didn't do anything to encourage the activity, but I don't think he kept wearing the revealing low rider pants because he wanted to be a plumber.

A couple of you guys are doing great homework....I was hoping to see a few more come out of the woodwork, but a lot of good entertainment is being rehashed. I'm glad this thread has gone so well.

I suppose I should start asking the gojillionaires for $20.....

Dang I have been around a spell and the lurkers know more about this place than me lol

Iowanian 03-25-2008 10:03 PM

Which reminds me...and I'm adding a hint now.

Points available for one of the the more brutal beatings early in planet history, which provided extra entertainment because they were both raider fans.

Find me the thread where Hawaiian Boy, the al davis pineapple himself, put a savage beating on overhead, in one of his introductory dumbass moments. Hillarity ensued.

Iowanian 03-25-2008 10:15 PM

I Just saw LVNHACK LURKING! LVNBACK IS LURKING.

the man with no eyes is watching...but not posting.

LVNHACK 03-25-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4649800)
I Just saw LVNHACK LURKING! LVNBACK IS LURKING.

the man with no eyes is watching...but not posting.

lmfao...how ya doing man...???

Iowanian 03-25-2008 10:20 PM

Kickin' ass in the pit. I'm working on this new semen and toilet papermachette shank.

LVNHACK 03-25-2008 10:22 PM

lol, wow new digs i'm lost, you always did kick ass

Frazod 03-25-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK (Post 4649809)
lol, wow new digs i'm lost, you always did kick ass

DUDE! Where the fuck have you been?

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4649790)
Which reminds me...and I'm adding a hint now.

Points available for one of the the more brutal beatings early in planet history, which provided extra entertainment because they were both raider fans.

Find me the thread where Hawaiian Boy, the al davis pineapple himself, put a savage beating on overhead, in one of his introductory dumbass moments. Hillarity ensued.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=12848

Tell me hawiianboy,,do you come up with stuff like that on your own?

Logical 03-25-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK (Post 4649806)
lmfao...how ya doing man...???

Hack how you been doing?

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4649252)
New question who did Ultra Peanut used to be on the BB, for a bonus point find the thread that may be the all time most interesting and strange thread on the Planet as far as self revelation goes.

UP used to be Psicosis

still working on the self revelation thread,

only thing I've come up with so far was the thread about the football player with the blind dad, but I don't think that is what you were referring to

Logical 03-25-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4649903)
UP used to be Psicosis

only thing I've come up with so far was the thread about the football player with the blind dad, but I don't think that is what you were referring to

Nope, hint the thread is authored by Pscicosis/UP

ROYC75 03-25-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4649886)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=12848

Tell me hawiianboyHello - commatard on the loose.do you come up with stuff like that on your own?

WOW :eek:, I can't believe I missed this one....... BTA, I miss alot of threads on here. !:doh!:

Damn those were the days, I remember myself,HB, jl80 ( Naptown ) and a few others back on some BB ( I don't recall the name now ) before coming here. Plus the days of the old star BB ..... Good Times. Damn, I'm old.

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

UP used to be Psicosis

You wouldn't be referring to the Rep Comments thread would you?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101359

Joe Seahawk 03-25-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4647839)
Which poster is/was a sportswriter for the platte county landmark?

1. MM
2:Meme's hubby. :)

Sponge Bob 03-25-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Peanut is both a he and a she, depending on which day it is and how it feels.:eek:

Came out of the closet one day and revealed his / hers feelings about not knowing what he / she is.

Logical 03-26-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sponge Bob (Post 4649914)
Peanut is both a he and a she, depending on which day it is and how it feels.:eek:

Came out of the closet one day and revealed his / hers feelings about not knowing what he / she is.

Yup, now if you can find the thread you get the last point. By the way it does still exist.

Logical 03-26-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4649907)
UP used to be Psicosis

You wouldn't be referring to the Rep Comments thread would you?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101359

You get the point for being the first to correctly cross ref them. Sorry not the thread.

crazycoffey 03-26-2008 01:14 PM

I don't know why Lurking is even tolerated, it says right on the front page "no lurking allowed"....

huskerdooz 03-26-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4649923)
You get the point for being the first to correctly cross ref them. Sorry not the thread.

Now that I know what it is, I know what to look for. I want to thank bowener for the comment to get me looking in the right place.
Here is the correct thread title and link.

I think I'm probably about to up the bar again

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116256

Iowanian 03-26-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4650633)
I don't know why Lurking is even tolerated, it says right on the front page "no lurking allowed"....

Thats never been intended as a rule...its more of a "hey lurker, jump in and participate, the water is fine"

We don't tell them about the guys that pee in the water until they've already dunked themselves, or spit a mouth fountain at someone else.

Logical 03-26-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4650847)
Now that I know what it is, I know what to look for. I want to thank bowener for the comment to get me looking in the right place.
Here is the correct thread title and link.

I think I'm probably about to up the bar again

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116256

Yes, award the man 2 points he got it

Dinny Bossa Nova 03-26-2008 06:56 PM

What's the score?

What inning is it?

Dinny

Marcellus 03-26-2008 07:59 PM

I just spent part of 2 days off an on reading this whole thing and....... damn it was worth it!

Alot of stuff I had forgot about lurking around here.

Huffmeister 03-26-2008 09:45 PM

One of the craziest things I've read on here (and there are many to choose from) was the thread where Hel'n was complaining about a bully at his/her son's school. After a while, Kotter or KCWolfman (can't remember which) literally 'called the bluff' and called the school in question.

I can't remember the exact details, but I remember that it was an interesting read. I've tried searching for it, but can't find it. Anyone remember the details?

Iowanian 03-26-2008 10:15 PM

hel'n used to be a dude....."thefly" on here.

hel'n was an effing nutjob and a hard core liberal who hated it some republicans.
To make the "point" it made up a story that some republican boys at its son's school sexually abused her kid in the showers.....it went on and on. It was eventually resulting in the bluff call...well, a real call, that pissed off that school's administration for slander and other things. I dont' know but I think the shat hit the proverbial fan for that person's real life.

I don't really support anyone having their real life affected due to posts on a bbs, but that person needed some serious, real life help.....probably from an institution.

Rausch 03-26-2008 10:26 PM

When was the Achilles of alcohol (Endelt) "felled?"

What event and how did it occur?...

stlchiefs 03-26-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4650633)

Then there are people like CC, who took that phrase to the bank and made it his goal to singlehandedly surpass all veteran posters in post count in his first year of posting. :)

Logical 03-26-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 4651301)
What's the score?

What inning is it?

Dinny

This creates a reminder

What drives Dinny absolutely batshit, he had one hell of a knockdown dragout with another long time Planet member over this issue.

Worth 2 points (because it is really old trivia and you won't find it using a search)

Rausch 03-26-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4651761)
This creates a reminder

What drives Dinny absolutely batshit, he had one hell of a knockdown dragout with another long time Planet member over this issue.

Worth 2 points (because it is really old trivia and you won't find it using a search)

I know the full story and still don't "get" why that happened.

Oh, and if'ns you (Dinny) play my area again let me know. Last time by the Ozarks you guys were outstanding...

huskerdooz 03-27-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 4651711)
When was the Achilles of alcohol (Endelt) "felled?"

What event and how did it occur?...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300

ENDelt does something foolish.
I've got a keg of Miller Lite... I've got a shot glass.... after I finish dinner, I'm gonna start up Century Club and see how far past 100 I can go. I gotta at least make 130 or I owe my neighbor $20.

Unfortunately he only made it to 108 before he puked.

The ensuing thread documents the attempt with pics and videos.

crazycoffey 03-27-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlchiefs (Post 4651719)
Then there are people like CC, who took that phrase to the bank and made it his goal to singlehandedly surpass all veteran posters in post count in his first year of posting. :)

I've simmered down significantly as of late....
hell I don't even know what my new post count is, but that could be a question for the lurkers, what was my highest post per day average?

Dartgod 03-27-2008 09:24 AM

Another Endelt question:

What was Endelt and his online love's (Mer/Katipan) "safe word"?

crazycoffey 03-27-2008 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4651967)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300

ENDelt does something foolish.
I've got a keg of Miller Lite... I've got a shot glass.... after I finish dinner, I'm gonna start up Century Club and see how far past 100 I can go. I gotta at least make 130 or I owe my neighbor $20.

Unfortunately he only made it to 108 before he puked.

The ensuing thread documents the attempt with pics and videos.

Awesome, he rarely posts anymore - and often times it's just to be an ass - but I gotta try and meet up with this legend. I could probably go toe to toe with him.....
[/poke, poke]

crazycoffey 03-27-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4652019)
Another Endelt question:

What was Endelt and his online love's (Mer/Katipan) "safe word"?

I'm guessing not "Sobriety"...

Iowanian 03-27-2008 12:11 PM

A poster made a thread once, describing in detail the beaver he could see in a convertible below his office window.

Describe the scene and link the thread.

kindra68 03-27-2008 12:19 PM

alpaca!! alpaca!!

Dartgod 03-27-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 4652331)
alpaca!! alpaca!!

Well done! :thumb:

Logical 03-27-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4652015)
I've simmered down significantly as of late....
hell I don't even know what my new post count is, but that could be a question for the lurkers, what was my highest post per day average?

Don't worry you will never match the legend Endelt after his first year was still over 44 posts per day and during his first 6 months was up to 51 posts per day.