ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football A very rare sight Thursday night..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325047)

Easy 6 09-12-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443446)
Banned for doing what this forum is all about, which is.....talk a variety of topics, no lurking and jump in and post.

The Lounge

This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.

We have plenty of strange birds here, and most do just fine

Just get away from your strange fascination with racial differences in sports, and you'd be accepted much quicker...

Bump 09-12-2019 04:48 PM

This thread sort of reminds me of a college course that I took.

We had learned about why most quarterbacks were white and the wide receivers were black.

The theory that the professor had was that white supremacists coaches have always preferred the white people in the center of the team with the blacks on the outside of it. Which explains why you saw mostly white quarterbacks, centers, tight ends and the guys on the outside of the formations, the wide receivers, tackles and running backs were mostly black.

Yes, that's what I learned from college.

BryanBusby 09-12-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14443482)

We had learned about why most quarterbacks were white and the wide receivers were black.

The theory that the professor had was that white supremacists coaches have always preferred the white people in the center of the team with the blacks on the outside of it. Which explains why you saw mostly white quarterbacks, centers, tight ends and the guys on the outside of the formations, the wide receivers, tackles and running backs were mostly black.

****, did you ask for a refund?

Imon Yourside 09-12-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

I hope you're joking....

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14443463)
I'm pretty well convinced this guy is NOT Cooper, but he does have the same idiosyncratic style... you have a very strange way of communicating, Ubeja Montel

You're all over the damn place

Finally somebody with some sense, yep, not this Cooper guy.

We all have our own uniqueness, I do like it that way.

BryanBusby 09-12-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443480)
Dude, we have threads here about drinking at lunch, sleep, smoking pot, I at least keep it talking football.

I have seen your threads, trust me you playing critic.....hahahaha?

You're missing 2 key elements there, turbo sperg.

1. My posts are serious around 1% of the time. Maybe that much.
2. I actually got a ban for that one. Your drivel is going to get you to the special bonus round.

Easy 6 09-12-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443491)
Finally somebody with some sense, yep, not this Cooper guy.

We all have our own uniqueness, I do like it that way.

How did you find your way here?

Are you even a Chiefs fan?

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14443481)
We have plenty of strange birds here, and most do just fine

Just get away from your strange fascination with racial differences in sports, and you'd be accepted much quicker...

I think it might be more fun being the new guy who does what he wants. Never been a fan of.....do what we want newbie....to begin with.

Like I have mentioned not new at this, I think I can hang.

Bump 09-12-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14443489)
I hope you're joking....

no, that's something that I really learned in college. It was some bullshit class that athletes took.

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14443494)
How did you find your way here?

Are you even a Chiefs fan?

Had been talking football on track forums with a place like this, decided to find an actual football forum.

I am THE Chiefs fan, my Texans/Chiefs football card collection ..amazing. There is nothing about the history of the franchise I'm not aware of, our very first draft pick.....Don Meredith, our first "star" North Texas State RB Abner Haynes.

My fav Chief....Mack "Truck" Lee Hill....a monster, cat average 5.2 running mostly between the tackles. A knee injury did him in, he died on the operating table. Then there was Olympic sprinter (WR 20,5 200m) Stone Johnson out of Grambling he was a RB, due to injuries in a preseason game, he also died, a ...what might have been.

Am I a Chiefs fan...ha~~~~

ILChief 09-12-2019 05:30 PM

Last week

Pasta Little Brioni 09-12-2019 05:31 PM

Piss off coop

Pasta Little Brioni 09-12-2019 05:47 PM

The lame threads, fake stories, bashing comments...yup cooper barret

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

All that is 100% garbage.

There are no white supremacist coachs, they all get what the black athlete is capable of. What we had was small minded, racism at those southern colleges from those not coaching football. Those coaching would love to have been able to bring in the black athletes. They are the ones possessing that size with speed combo, and everyone can see it. There are no white Bo Jackson's, Hercshel Walkers, Calvin Johnson', Marcus Duprees, a white Randy Moss.....where?

Blacks can run, just look at todays NFL, what white QB reminds us of Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, yep.....there isn't one.

Hard to believe but true, the first black QB to play in an NFL game was named....Willie Thrower....this was in the early 50's, he was a Chicago Bear out of Mich St.

All coaches would love to have as much team speed as possible (this is what seperates the SEC from everyone else) if they can recruit that black speed they are thrilled.

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14443601)
The lame threads, fake stories, bashing comments...yup cooper barret

Dude, what fake stories? Bashing or defending?