ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320829)

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-23-2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 14065143)
You guys really should be better than posting that sort of bullshit. The drive before featured the Patriots recovering a Chiefs fumble, only to have that be negated by a holding call that had nothing to do with the play. A huge gain for the Chiefs was the result of a blatantly illegal pick play where contact was made well past the one yard limit. Eric Berry was dry humping Gronk down the field on play after play, and that wasn't getting called.

So your whining about an obviously valid call is ridiculous.

Really? Kelce never had control of that catch and it wouldn't have been ruled a fumble...

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-23-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14066074)
Derived from the fact that most of their fans are fake... 98% of current Faketriot “fans” have only been on the team’s bandwagon since Belichick/Brady began winning Super Bowls.

Let’s see if these Faketriot fans continue posting on here when Brady retires, Mahomes is dominating the league, and Brian Hoyer is your immediate QBOTF.

No doubt... There were 7 Patriot fans in my section, sitting together, all wearing Nebraska Cornhusker stocking caps... I guess in about 5 years we will have to deal with this as teams latch on to the Chiefs success. I still give some of my friends shit that became Pittsburgh fans in the 70's and 80's and had never been within 3 states from Pennsylvania...

Demonpenz 01-23-2019 09:51 AM

Why can't you downvote and hide a thread?

Demonpenz 01-23-2019 09:54 AM

...eagerly awaits more boston people to die because of pancake syrup

GloryDayz 01-23-2019 02:42 PM

I pray the 31 other teams put together a pool of money to pay the player who breaks Tom's legs if he chooses to come back next year.

And if they Rams want any chance of winning the SB, they'll do exactly that, early in the first quarter. Take the official's bias toward him and all things "Pats" out of the game early, and the best way to do that is to take Tom out of the game.

Even if that's terrible of me to say, you all know it's correct. Tom WILL get his calls, right on cue, and I think the officials know that the Rams can't be gifted anything.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-23-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14066315)
pfffft.

We beat that team. Even with our crappy defense.

Brady lost that game on his 3rd int.

You won a coin toss.

This is ALL TRUE!

bdj23 01-23-2019 03:47 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/IYjiX...4852446fe44e7d

Let me guess?

Condescending pat on the head thread is condescending

swifty32661 01-23-2019 04:05 PM

:):):):):)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 14065093)
Don’t you have a Patriots board to look at Tom making out with his son to be at?

swifty32661 01-23-2019 04:13 PM

Perfectly stated. Agree with you 100 percent on all points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14065749)
Brady and Billichick have made a deal with the devil. No two people have ever been this lucky in life.

They're great at what they do but come on! From the tuck rule to the stupid call by the Seahawks to throwing picks that are negated to winning coin tosses. Not to mention hundreds of calls that somehow always go their way.

Gronk is NOT the best TE in history. He's just the biggest one with hands the size of snow shovels.

Brady is NOT the GOAT. He's the GSQBOAT. Greatest System QB of all time. Just like Mahomes got lucky to have Andy, he's benefited from Belichick.

Belichick IS the GOAT coach. That's undeniable.

But still damn lucky.

Pablo 01-23-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14066307)
#NUKEBOSTON

This is truly how we #MakeAmericaGreatAgain.

Chiefshrink 01-23-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14066338)
It's truly amazing though to think that the luck you mentioned here \just always seems to come down on the Pats side. Yes, they beat us in the first half, no two ways about it. But when the time for a lucky bounce (or penalty) needs to go our way, it naturally goes the Pats way. They needed luck more than we did basically. And they got it.

It's disgusting that they all feel so superior because they were lucky.

:thumb:

Just like their luck when Carroll decided to go full whack job throwing the ball on the 2yd line when their was 20 sec left and 1 time out after just watching Lynch give the Pats a rushing beatdown for 70yds only to get it picked.:rolleyes:

Amnorix 01-23-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_Rap (Post 14066109)
I'm not a Chiefs' fan but registered just to respond to this post.

You're truly lacking in an understanding of NFL history if you really believe Brady is the greatest QB of all time. I suggest you study eras when QB's weren't protected and before rule changes made the passing game much easier.

Simple logic fail to think that because the rules have changed no p,ayer who p,ayed afterthe rule change can POSSIBLY be better than those from before the rule change. I watched plenty of Montana and more of Marino and Elway than i care to remember. Never saw Unitas or Starr or Otto ****ing Graham, but most dont put them number one anyway.

But obviouslt everyone has their own opinion on the goat question and you’re entitled to yours, no matter how wrong it is. :D

Amnorix 01-23-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 14066163)
9. You forgot to thank the teams in the AFC lEast for being a group of antifreeze chugging, AIDS infested, non-competitive losers which hand the Patriots 5-6 wins each year. Don't forget the schedule makers which have you playing the toughest opponents at home each year.

Simple failure to understand that, first, the patriots won/loss record outside the division is the same as that inside the division and, second, that the NFL schedule, including home/away games, is pre-set years in advance pursuant to a formula. Ignorant poster is ignorant.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-23-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14067841)
This is truly how we #MakeAmericaGreatAgain.

It would be a damn fine start.

Amnorix 01-23-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 14066227)
No, he isn't the GOAT. He is the most successful QB ever at this point, largely aided by cheating in his early years, the worst **** job ever in a playoff game to start it all off, and a league geared towards putting skirts on QBs. I'll still take Montana if you give me any one QB to win a big game, especially with today's rules.

Tuck rule was a stupid rule, but a rule. Sorry you (a raiders fan) got screwed by it, bit that doesnt make it the wrong call.

Montana is my number two, so sure, go with him if you like.