ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
There is no intelligent life on the planet.

I disagree.

There's me.

Joie 02-17-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
And you kept going back for more?

I'm stubborn. I thought eventually I might win. :banghead: I was wrong and walked (limped?) away with the bruises to prove it.

Cntrygal 02-17-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joie
That would have made sense. Very little I do makes sense. I figured if I didn't try it then I never would. I don't regret trying it, but it did hurt...ALOT. I've still never been skiing. We went on a trip in high school, but I hung out in the lodge. The whole not liking heights or cold thing got me.

My first attempt resulted in a cracked hip (damn log snow fence) - but that was MANY years ago.... tried it again the following season - but couldn't get over the whole "lack of control" thing. So then I didn't bother with it again until 2004.

Had a blast (even though I could've qualified for the "Agony of Defeat" videos). Last season and this season I'm all about turning/speed control and being able to stop when I want to. LOL I'm doing ALOT better.

Simply Red 02-17-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
I disagree.

There's me.

Just ask you, right? :)

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal
I saw plenty of snowballs today. LOL Even the snowboarders were having problems with the amount of powder first thing this morning. LOL

you should have stacked 3 on top of each other and built a snowman

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
Just ask you, right? :)

absolutely, how could we ask you

you don't know me

Simply Red 02-17-2007 09:36 PM

Hello CG, Joie, M.M.

Cntrygal 02-17-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

you at least whack em with a ski

No. :mad:

There were a couple kids coming along the trail behind me. So when I got my skis back on (that crowd had taken off), I dropped down into the bowl and blew by all of them.

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

No. :mad:

There were a couple kids coming along the trail behind me. So when I got my skis back on (that crowd had taken off), I dropped down into the bowl and blew by all of them.

you at least flip em the bird after you passed them

Joie 02-17-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Hello CG, Joie, M.M.

Hello Simply Red

Cntrygal 02-17-2007 09:38 PM

Hey there Red!!

Joie 02-17-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

My first attempt resulted in a cracked hip (damn log snow fence) - but that was MANY years ago.... tried it again the following season - but couldn't get over the whole "lack of control" thing. So then I didn't bother with it again until 2004.

Had a blast (even though I could've qualified for the "Agony of Defeat" videos). Last season and this season I'm all about turning/speed control and being able to stop when I want to. LOL I'm doing ALOT better.

Do you get to ski often?

milkman 02-17-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joie
I'm stubborn. I thought eventually I might win. :banghead: I was wrong and walked (limped?) away with the bruises to prove it.

Loser!

:p

Simply Red 02-17-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

absolutely, how could we ask you

you don't know me

pussy is how we greet people on this thread. I'm used to the regulars. So allow me to start over: How's it going tonight J Diddy?

milkman 02-17-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Hello CG, Joie, M.M.

'Sup pussy?