ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good news [Lonewolf Ed] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290171)

Chromatic 01-01-2016 01:56 AM

Happy New Year, Ed.

GloryDayz 01-01-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11989097)
I just got an email before the year ended from MyChart about a new test result. I checked and it showed that my CEA was checked on Dec. 14, 2015 and I got a 2.4 and 3.0 or less means no colon cancer, so the stuff that my tumor spewed about my bloodstream has been vanquished! What a way to start the new year with some fantastic news!!

I'm liking how 2016 is starting. That's great news Lone. Keep-up the fight, you're kicking cancer right in its tiny little dick!

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

I just got an email before the year ended from MyChart about a new test result. I checked and it showed that my CEA was checked on Dec. 14, 2015 and I got a 2.4 and 3.0 or less means no colon cancer, so the stuff that my tumor spewed about my bloodstream has been vanquished! What a way to start the new year with some fantastic news!!

Awesome! :clap:

srvy 01-01-2016 09:56 AM

Just outstanding Ed. Great news to start 2016. Now do to that demon in your liver what you did to the freeloader in that colon.

Lonewolf Ed 01-01-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11989239)
Just outstanding Ed. Great news to start 2016. Now do to that demon in your liver what you did to the freeloader in that colon.

That's right, but it was more like an UNLOADER than a freeloader in there! :)

srvy 01-01-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11989242)
That's right, but it was more like an UNLOADER than a freeloader in there! :)

:D Yeah poor choice words on my part lol

Meatloaf 01-01-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

BOOM! Well done, my man!!!

Lonewolf Ed 01-03-2016 10:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I made a big dinner yesterday and had my friends Chipp and Rod over, plus my brother is here. We're all life members of the King Christian IV Guild in Aalborg, Demark, so I thought we ought to wear red since the Guild elders wear red robes to the functions and I called the dinner the Midwest Chapter KC IV Guild Meeting. I hope they post the pics I sent on the Guild website, but if not, it was still a great evening, and since I have not been on chemo for over 2 weeks, I wasn't exhausted from all the cooking and table setting! And so you know, I am on the left of the pic (I am the tallest one), then Rod, my brother Darron, and Chipp.

Baby Lee 01-03-2016 10:11 AM

Ott's Ranch?

Lonewolf Ed 01-03-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11992601)
Ott's Ranch?

Prrrrrrrrice Chopper had a good sale on it!

Simply Red 01-03-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

:clap:

Simply Red 01-03-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11992597)
I made a big dinner yesterday and had my friends Chipp and Rod over, plus my brother is here. We're all life members of the King Christian IV Guild in Aalborg, Demark, so I thought we ought to wear red since the Guild elders wear red robes to the functions and I called the dinner the Midwest Chapter KC IV Guild Meeting. I hope they post the pics I sent on the Guild website, but if not, it was still a great evening, and since I have not been on chemo for over 2 weeks, I wasn't exhausted from all the cooking and table setting! And so you know, I am on the left of the pic (I am the tallest one), then Rod, my brother Darron, and Chipp.

nice.

GloryDayz 01-03-2016 10:54 AM

Quote:

That's 42 levels of awesome beyond "totally" awesome!

Tacoman 01-03-2016 11:17 AM

Zzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg!!!!!! TOTALLY SWEET NEWS ED!!!!

Easy 6 01-03-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Wow Ed, you're looking GREAT, you're really putting the weight back on... sooo glad to hear the good news about your test results!

A very happy new years to you, see what the power of positive thinking can do?