ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338873)

Lzen 04-21-2022 08:04 AM

Someone on Phog mentioned that the Villanova boards are speculating that his wife has health issues. That would probably make the most sense as to why he would retire now, IMO.

Even though I hated playing Nova and especially when we lost to them, I have a lot of respect for Wright. He's always been a class act from what I've seen. He even had some nice things to say about KU in this year's FF.

He's the opposite of coach K.

lawrenceRaider 04-21-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16255179)
Someone on Phog mentioned that the Villanova boards are speculating that his wife has health issues. That would probably make the most sense as to why he would retire now, IMO.

Even though I hated playing Nova and especially when we lost to them, I have a lot of respect for Wright. He's always been a class act from what I've seen. He even had some nice things to say about KU in this year's FF.

He's the opposite of coach K.

Wright has always had good things to say about Self and KU.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 08:48 AM

Yeah, Jay Wright is a hell of a coach. Not a douche either, which is actually kinda rare for great coaches. Never really bothered me to see him have so much success (even at our expense on occasion).

If Self sticks around and doesn’t have any significant issues (which seems likely with NIL), he could absolutely win a couple more titles over the next decade. Wouldn’t shock me at all.

Self is the best in the game by a mile. Who’s the closest right now? Maybe Bennett, Drew, Beard, Izzo, Few? In some order.

KC_Connection 04-21-2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16255243)
Yeah, Jay Wright is a hell of a coach. Not a douche either, which is actually kinda rare for great coaches. Never really bothered me to see him have so much success (even at our expense on occasion).

If Self sticks around and doesn’t have any significant issues (which seems likely with NIL), he could absolutely win a couple more titles over the next decade. Wouldn’t shock me at all.

Self is the best in the game by a mile. Who’s the closest right now? Maybe Bennett, Drew, Beard, Izzo, Few? In some order.

It's Few or Drew I think.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 16255424)

I was leaning Few, but it’s really hard to say.

The gap between 1 and 2 is probably larger than the gap between 2 and 5.

lawrenceRaider 04-21-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

I'd like it to be Drew. I used to hold him in pretty high disdain, but I've softened on that in recent years. I just don't care for Few, though I'm not that sure why.

BWillie 04-21-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Tom Izzo.

Eight FFs and a natty. Just alot of bad teams.

Calipari.

Rick Pitino.

Buehler445 04-21-2022 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16255495)
I'd like it to be Drew. I used to hold him in pretty high disdain, but I've softened on that in recent years. I just don't care for Few, though I'm not that sure why.

Drew I think is not a very good coach on game day, But he has gotten substantially better.

All that being said, in aggregate, the job he’s done at Baylor after the program had been carpet bombed out of existence by ****ing murder, he stepped in and has done a pretty masterful job.

Regardless of whatever happens barring some Briles-esque allegations or whatever you think of the team and staff, drew deserves respect. That job was dead end and he won a ship. I don’t like it but I have to respect the job he’s done there.

KC_Connection 04-21-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16255609)
Tom Izzo.

Eight FFs and a natty. Just alot of bad teams.

Calipari.

Rick Pitino.

Half of your teams can't be bad if you're gonna be the #2 coach in college basketball behind Self.

Calipari has no idea how to properly in-game coach or develop a consistent successful program from year to year. Without Nike money, he's nothing.

Pitino, sure, if you're giving a career achievement award.

RaidersOftheCellar 04-21-2022 03:05 PM

Pitino is the next best behind Self and he's stuck at Iona.

This is a good opportunity for a period of KU domination.

Kiimo 04-21-2022 03:13 PM

Let's get this NCAA / FBI shit over with and start the 5* gravy train again

Lzen 04-21-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16256024)

You know, I don't care if Self is able to bring in one and done type players. He hasn't really done a lot with those types anyway. He's always had more success with experienced teams.

Kiimo 04-21-2022 03:26 PM

A healthy Embiid or locking down Anthony Davis changes that narrative I think.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 03:32 PM

Realistically, you want a combination of both.

The 25-75 ranked recruits seem to be the sweet spot though.

Sure we’ve had some great top recruits and diamonds in the rough, but that range seems to be where we get most of our great players.

HC_Chief 04-21-2022 03:39 PM

Bruh

Kyle Neptune = Nova's HC. Ho-lee-shit. :doh!:

Kiimo 04-21-2022 03:43 PM

I think you try to recruit the best guys you can and then with NIL some of them might stay a second or third year and you dominate.

BWillie 04-21-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Im not sure we want true five stars. Under the current system an NIL deal for an elite transfer who doesn't really have NBA first round talent but a ton of skill and experience really might be the way to do it. I think guys 20 to 60 who stay a few years is better than MOST oads as far as their impact on the program.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 08:35 PM

Assume Self coaches at Kansas for 15 more seasons. How many National Championships does he win?

I’m going to say 5 total, since he already has 3.

RaidersOftheCellar 04-21-2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16256056)
Realistically, you want a combination of both.

The 25-75 ranked recruits seem to be the sweet spot though.

Sure we’ve had some great top recruits and diamonds in the rough, but that range seems to be where we get most of our great players.

Obviously you always want the next Zion or Embiid. But generally I’d pass on the 2nd or 3rd tier of OAD types. Those who have the physical tools to get drafted after a year, but won’t have a big impact as freshmen (and are potentially cancerous prima donnas).

RaidersOftheCellar 04-21-2022 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16256473)
Assume Self coaches at Kansas for 15 more seasons. How many National Championships does he win?

I’m going to say 5 total, since he already has 3.

I think he has a good chance to win a couple within a 5 year period or so. And if that happens, he’ll retire. I doubt that he coaches more than another 10-12 years.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16256481)
Obviously you always want the next Zion or Embiid. But generally I’d pass on the 2nd or 3rd tier of OAD types. Those who have the physical tools to get drafted after a year, but won’t have a big impact as freshmen (and are potentially cancerous prima donnas).

Embiid wasn’t always an obvious 1 and done. Here’s an article from B/R where 247 had him as the 9th best center and 78th overall player in his class.

We already signed Selden and Greene, who were ranked higher.

Pretty funny article in hindsight. Says he has potential to be an NBA player.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...hance.amp.html

Embiid truly is a unicorn.

smithandrew051 04-21-2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16256485)
I think he has a good chance to win a couple within a 5 year period or so. And if that happens, he’ll retire. I doubt that he coaches more than another 10-12 years.

I picked 15, because that would have him retire at the same age as Coach K.

BigRedChief 04-22-2022 07:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16256041)
You know, I don't care if Self is able to bring in one and done type players. He hasn't really done a lot with those types anyway. He's always had more success with experienced teams.

THIS!

With the portal now, he can have his pick of immediate experienced help to patch a hole.

Lzen 04-22-2022 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16256499)
Embiid wasn’t always an obvious 1 and done. Here’s an article from B/R where 247 had him as the 9th best center and 78th overall player in his class.

We already signed Selden and Greene, who were ranked higher.

Pretty funny article in hindsight. Says he has potential to be an NBA player.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...hance.amp.html

Embiid truly is a unicorn.

His progression throughout his one season at Kansas was remarkable. I can't say I have ever seen anything like it.

lawrenceRaider 04-22-2022 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16256740)
His progression throughout his one season at Kansas was remarkable. I can't say I have ever seen anything like it.

It was almost like he was sand bagging to start the year.

KC_Connection 04-22-2022 07:32 AM

It was quite obvious (at least to me) from somewhere around January that he should have been the #1 overall pick over Wiggins and Parker. And maybe he would have been had he not got injured and had a NCAA tournament run, but I don't think the hype around Wiggins coming out of HS was ever going to allow that to happen. Would have taken a lot for a team to take that kind of risk on a guy who was virtually unknown 6 months before over Wiggins.

lawrenceRaider 04-22-2022 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 16256774)
It was quite obvious (at least to me) from somewhere around January that he should have been the #1 overall pick over Wiggins and Parker. And maybe he would have been had he not got injured and had a NCAA tournament run, but I don't think the hype around Wiggins coming out of HS was ever going to allow that to happen. Would have taken a lot for a team to take that kind of risk on a guy who was virtually unknown 6 months before over Wiggins.

If Wiggins had half the aggressiveness/confidence Embiid has, he'd be the best player in the NBA.

KC_Connection 04-22-2022 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16256793)
If Wiggins had half the aggressiveness/confidence Embiid has, he'd be the best player in the NBA.

I'm not sure I'd go that far as his basketball IQ is and always has been poor in my mind, but his physical talents are immense.

smithandrew051 04-22-2022 08:39 AM

I will say I’m really happy to see Wiggins settle into a niche as a contributor with a good team. Always seemed like a good dude.

Easy to dominate high school kids when you’re that size and that athletic. He was still damn good as a freshman, even if he didn’t live up to the hype.

I hope he stays with the Warriors as long as they’re relevant. He could win a few titles and have a really nice career overall.

lawrenceRaider 04-22-2022 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 16256815)
I'm not sure I'd go that far as his basketball IQ is and always has been poor in my mind, but his physical talents are immense.

Right. I supposed we'd have to chuck in some brain power as well, but I'm not entirely convinced it isn't largely due to his passive nature.

Bearcat 04-22-2022 08:42 AM

Enjoyed watching Wiggins' burst and blowing by defenders in college when he forced the issue.... all 3 or 4 of those times.

DJay23 04-22-2022 10:04 AM

Didn't see it posted here yet:

Jalen Wilson has signed with a professional agency. They have one agent that is NCAA certified. He hasn't announced anything, just shared on social media that he signed with an agency.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...aft-186495266/

https://web3.ncaa.org/AgentCertifica...AgentDirectory

Edit to say one agent who is certified in Kansas. I didn't realize that made a difference. Christ I hate the NCAA.

Chief Pagan 04-22-2022 10:31 AM

Quote:

A true seven footer with back and foot problems before he finished his freshman year of college.

What could go wrong?

BWillie 04-22-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16256740)

This is an interesting narrative (that he got so much better over the course of the year) but I don't know if I buy it. I think we've just told this story to ourselves so now we believe it. Looking at game logs he was good in the beginnning of the season, he was good in the middle, and he was good at the end of the season with actually very consistent stat lines.

He went 7-7, 13 rebounds, 3 blocks for 16 points against Iona in November.

He went 5-6, 5 rebs, 3 steals, 4 blocks for 18 points against New Mexico in mid December.

He went 6-7, 8 rebs, 3 blocks for 18 points vs Texas Tech in middle of February.

He was shut down after Mar 1.

Now that storyline about Kelly Oubre I could get behind until he shit himself in March.

BWillie 04-22-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16256878)
Enjoyed watching Wiggins' burst and blowing by defenders in college when he forced the issue.... all 3 or 4 of those times.

If anything, Wiggins was too assertive in college. We should have given Joel more usage instead of Wiggins due to efficiency. People just don't like Wiggins because he is more of a quiet personality. They say things like he isn't an alpha. He shot PLENTY here, which actually has been a significant problem for him. Letting the game come to him and taking the right quality shots has been his issue in the NBA which Golden State has helped him fix and it's done wonders.

Wiggins was a guy that forced the issue and got himself to the line a TON when he was here (6.5 per game). In fact, Wiggins forced himself to the line more than any other Kansas Bill Self player EXCEPT one year of Frank Mason in 2017.

lawrenceRaider 04-22-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16257317)
If anything, Wiggins was too assertive in college. We should have given Joel more usage instead of Wiggins due to efficiency. People just don't like Wiggins because he is more of a quiet personality. They say things like he isn't an alpha. He shot PLENTY here, which actually has been a significant problem for him. Letting the game come to him and taking the right quality shots has been his issue in the NBA which Golden State has helped him fix and it's done wonders.

Wiggins was a guy that forced the issue and got himself to the line a TON when he was here (6.5 per game). In fact, Wiggins forced himself to the line more than any other Kansas Bill Self player EXCEPT one year of Frank Mason in 2017.

Sometimes Wiggins did that. Other games he was totally passive. See the loss to Stanford.

SithCeNtZ 04-23-2022 04:17 PM

So Pack transfers to Miami for 800k and a car. And to think DeSousa's 25-50k under armor/adidas thing prompted a multi-year investigation that still isn't resolved. Good on him though, Miami is a vast college upgrade.

BWillie 04-23-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ (Post 16258763)
So Pack transfers to Miami for 800k and a car. And to think DeSousa's 25-50k under armor/adidas thing prompted a multi-year investigation that still isn't resolved. Good on him though, Miami is a vast college upgrade.

I woulds paid him 1.1M.

Great shooter.

Kiimo 04-23-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 16257345)
Sometimes Wiggins did that. Other games he was totally passive. See the loss to Stanford.

If Conner Frankamp had hit that third three in a row we win that game and he probably doesn't transfer and we'd have had to deal with that bald headed douchebag with the helicopter dad for four years.

lawrenceRaider 04-24-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16258931)
If Conner Frankamp had hit that third three in a row we win that game and he probably doesn't transfer and we'd have had to deal with that bald headed douchebag with the helicopter dad for four years.

Net gain.

smithandrew051 04-24-2022 11:26 AM

Braun declares

cmh6476 04-24-2022 12:05 PM

Heard from an Iowa state fan that ku is a likely landing spot for Tyrese hunter

smithandrew051 04-24-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476 (Post 16259444)

Sign me up for that. I really like him.

BWillie 04-24-2022 02:20 PM

I'm a bit worried Braun won't be back because he's going to grade high on the athletiscm drills. Maybe not the shuttle but he'll have a really high max vert, good wingspan and good full court straight line speed.

Wison I dont think will grade out above expectations athletically so I expect him back moreso than Braun.

DanBecky 04-24-2022 02:44 PM

I’ll be sad if Braun stays in the draft but I’m glad I got to enjoy the hell out of him this year when he finally realized how athletic he was. Absolutely love his fire and energy.

Buehler445 04-24-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476 (Post 16259444)

I read he scheduled a visit.

smithandrew051 04-24-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16259638)
I'm a bit worried Braun won't be back because he's going to grade high on the athletiscm drills. Maybe not the shuttle but he'll have a really high max vert, good wingspan and good full court straight line speed.

Wison I dont think will grade out above expectations athletically so I expect him back moreso than Braun.

The last mocks I saw had him at the end of the first. He’d be smart to go, even though I was hoping he wouldn’t.

Chief Pagan 04-24-2022 05:58 PM

I never thought he would make into the first round. But if that is where he is projected, I agree he should go.

ChiefsFanatic 04-25-2022 03:39 PM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Braun goes undrafted, regardless of all the mocks listing him in either round.

Och is going to be the only KU player drafted this year.

I will never fault a kid for going pro, but it hurts that we consistently lose players early that never get drafted, or are almost immediately relegated to playing in the G League or overseas.

I was hoping NIL would help stop this, so hopefully Braun comes back. He doesn't need money, so it's not like Cole leaving. He could come back, be the Man on the court, and the BMOC, and probably improve his chance at having a real NBA career.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Buehler445 04-25-2022 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 16261377)
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Braun goes undrafted, regardless of all the mocks listing him in either round.

Och is going to be the only KU player drafted this year.

I will never fault a kid for going pro, but it hurts that we consistently lose players early that never get drafted, or are almost immediately relegated to playing in the G League or overseas.

I was hoping NIL would help stop this, so hopefully Braun comes back. He doesn't need money, so it's not like Cole leaving. He could come back, be the Man on the court, and the BMOC, and probably improve his chance at having a real NBA career.

This NBA playoffs, I've been surprised how good Monte' Morris and Desmond Bane have been. Both 4 year players, both more athletic, but smaller than Braun, and Morris was better suited for the NBA game than Braun, but I don't know that Bane was.

Given that very small sample size, I think he'd be better suited to line out his shot, work on his footwork so he can showcase his explosiveness, and work on locking down his defense, he could get a similar look to those guys.

Kiimo 04-26-2022 04:39 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NCAA President Mark Emmert will be stepping down in June 2023 <a href="https://t.co/xGPUulZqJy">pic.twitter.com/xGPUulZqJy</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1519079584154546176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pussy

Mr. Plow 04-26-2022 08:43 PM

Someone explain how the NIL stuff works like you are trying to explain it to a 3rd grader or Bearcat.

Titty Meat 04-26-2022 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16263774)
Someone explain how the NIL stuff works like you are trying to explain it to a 3rd grader or Bearcat.

This gives you a good basic overview assuming every states laws are about the same

https://www.dreamfield.co/resources/...complete-guide

ChiefsFanatic 04-26-2022 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16261930)
This NBA playoffs, I've been surprised how good Monte' Morris and Desmond Bane have been. Both 4 year players, both more athletic, but smaller than Braun, and Morris was better suited for the NBA game than Braun, but I don't know that Bane was.

Given that very small sample size, I think he'd be better suited to line out his shot, work on his footwork so he can showcase his explosiveness, and work on locking down his defense, he could get a similar look to those guys.

I think if he would come back like Och did, his chances of having a real NBA career improve significantly.

If he somehow gets drafted, he probably never sees game action in a real, meaningful NBA game. Most likely he would sign a 2-way contract and spend his entire career in the G-League or overseas.

And there is nothing wrong with that, but he wants to play in the NBA.

KU has lost so many players early, who all want to be like Paul Pierce, but end up no better than Legerald Vick.

I want Braun to succeed. I really do. But, he isn't ready for the NBA, and if he leaves now, he probably never will be.

But, if he does leave, I really hope I am wrong.

Mr. Plow 04-26-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16263781)
This gives you a good basic overview assuming every states laws are about the same

https://www.dreamfield.co/resources/...complete-guide

Thanks, that helps.

Can you explain it like you would to Bearcat? I'm assuming MS Paint is involved.

Titty Meat 04-27-2022 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16263843)
Thanks, that helps.

Can you explain it like you would to Bearcat? I'm assuming MS Paint is involved.

I can't draw on MS paint for shit and I don't have any crayons or paper so you guys are screwed til next time lmao

Lzen 04-27-2022 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my wine bottle, oh yeah!

Lzen 04-27-2022 07:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got this one because of this cool writing on the side. Very unique.

Buehler445 04-27-2022 07:22 PM

Nice.

Prison Bitch 04-27-2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16265490)
I got this one because of this cool writing on the side. Very unique.

Pay heed

Pablo 05-05-2022 10:12 AM

One month since those Jayhawks cut down the nets!! And if it makes you all feel even better(I know it will) the cousin ****ers are still down really bad. Has rams fan been by to congratulate us yet??

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3086700bb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Plow 05-05-2022 10:41 AM

I love seeing UK fans turn on Calipari, just like every other coach they've ever had that didn't meet their cousin humper expectations. It seems like at least half of the fans want him gone.

To their credit, I would probably be questioning Self if he had missed 2 NCAA tourneys, had an embarrassing 1st round NIT loss at home, and then had an equally embarrassing first round loss this year.

Thankfully, we don't have to worry about any of that stuff happening, let alone all 3 of them happening in 23 years.

TambaBerry 05-05-2022 10:48 AM

Well Cal isn't actually a good coach at all, he somehow just gets top talent and when it works out it works out great when it doesn't they lose in the first round of the NIT. So far in his entire career it has really only worked out what three times?

smithandrew051 05-05-2022 10:52 AM

I heard Kansas won the National Championship and is the winningest program of all time.

Can anyone confirm this rumor?

TIA!

RaidersOftheCellar 05-05-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16283163)
One month since those Jayhawks cut down the nets!! And if it makes you all feel even better(I know it will) the cousin ****ers are still down really bad. Has rams fan been by to congratulate us yet??

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3086700bb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What news are they talking about?

RaidersOftheCellar 05-05-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16283257)
Well Cal isn't actually a good coach at all, he somehow just gets top talent and when it works out it works out great when it doesn't they lose in the first round of the NIT. So far in his entire career it has really only worked out what three times?

He's good at getting players to buy into defending at a high level, and that's about it. His offense and in-game adjustments leave a lot to be desired.

Now, when you have the best PG in the country (as he seemingly did every year for awhile) surrounded by a bunch of NBA starters, getting them to defend is all it takes to win a bunch of games. When he doesn't have the perfect roster, he's underwhelming.

lawrenceRaider 05-05-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16283257)

The years he purchased players who could run the team for him are the years he did well.

Prison Bitch 05-05-2022 11:12 AM

This March they couldn’t beat a Peter. But then they lost the all time wins lead to us when we won the S16 game. When UNC beat a Peter, they took over the all time Tourney wins lead from Kentucky. Then they had to endure a blue blood FF.

But we weren’t done. We set the all time halftime comeback record, down 15. Who held it? Kentucky 1998 over Utah, down 10.

They lost everything this March. Life is good.

Bearcat 05-05-2022 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16283264)
I heard Kansas won the National Championship and is the winningest program of all time.

Can anyone confirm this rumor?

TIA!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/dXFKDUolyLLi8gq6Cl" width="480" height="400" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/theoffice-the-office-tv-golden-ticket-dXFKDUolyLLi8gq6Cl">via GIPHY</a></p>

Prison Bitch 05-05-2022 11:45 AM

Braun’s milfy mommy working to get Isiah Mosley to transfer to KU

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy birthday Isaiah! I could not be more proud of you. I love you to the moon and back. <a href="https://t.co/cnePuB0aSC">pic.twitter.com/cnePuB0aSC</a></p>&mdash; lisa Braun (@lisaBra44116227) <a href="https://twitter.com/lisaBra44116227/status/1521896087363231744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 4, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TambaBerry 05-05-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16283346)
Braun’s milfy mommy working to get Isiah Mosley to transfer to KU

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy birthday Isaiah! I could not be more proud of you. I love you to the moon and back. <a href="https://t.co/cnePuB0aSC">pic.twitter.com/cnePuB0aSC</a></p>&mdash; lisa Braun (@lisaBra44116227) <a href="https://twitter.com/lisaBra44116227/status/1521896087363231744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 4, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

seems like they might have banged before

Prison Bitch 05-05-2022 11:54 AM

CB’s mom, has gotttt it goin on
CB’s mom, has gotttt it goin on

Bearcat 05-05-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16283354)
seems like they might have banged before

Yeah I was going to say, from his perspective it might be MIHF.

Mr. Plow 05-05-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16263774)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16263843)
Thanks, that helps.

Still waiting on this assistance. Thank you.

Kiimo 05-05-2022 12:12 PM

Yeah she has big "drunk on a boat in party cove and either flirts with an 18 year old or punches one" energy. Missouri MILF

TambaBerry 05-05-2022 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16283386)

this help?

Bearcat 05-05-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16283386)

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...ized_large.gif

Bearcat 05-05-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16283388)
Yeah she has big "drunk on a boat in party cove and either flirts with an 18 year old or punches one" energy. Missouri MILF

That's... specific.

Kiimo 05-05-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16283401)
That's... specific.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/iRp8J...giphy.gif&ct=g

smithandrew051 05-05-2022 12:53 PM

That middle left pic is a little…uhh…suggestive