ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341399)

-King- 12-28-2023 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 17303952)
I think I made a crack or two in the game thread about the team looking like a dumpster fire. I guess that's because the looked like a dumpster fire. If someone didn't like that and it gave them a case of the red ass, zero shits given.

-5 fan points

lewdog 12-28-2023 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17304401)
no

Dartgod is a macho hero

if he left, he probably had to take a shit or go wrap presents

He left because he “knew” the offense couldn’t score.

Bearcat 12-28-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17304404)
Lotta "fans" in here strutting around , giddy that we shit the bed

nothing better to do on Christmas than gloat about the Raiders winning

great people

It's been a weird week, man.

Tex has been so giddy over this loss, he's stroking out coming up with sick burns that don't even make a little sense. He's like a little kid who hears a joke on TV and then trips over himself to tell others, maniacally laughing through the entire thing while botching it to the point of being incoherent.

And according to this Mensa party, you've been "hiding" after this loss for reasons... can't show your face around here for a while, you optimistic fan! You were obviously ashamed of believing in the team!

...like I said, it's been ****ing weird.

Bearcat 12-28-2023 08:40 AM

Oh, and can I change your name to Fandom Claus?

TEX 12-28-2023 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 17304405)
-5 fan points

LMAO
Bearcat, please add to your spreadsheet. This should make u feel very superior first thing in the morning. ;)

Bearcat 12-28-2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17304423)
LMAO
Bearcat, please add to your spreadsheet. This should make u feel very superior first thing in the morning. ;)

You've been tripping over yourself all week and following me around to tell people how "right" you've been all season and how foolish people have been simply by being optimistic, but yeah keep acting like the humble one and it's me feeling superior.

Be careful, I might change your names to Chicken Little and Chicken Little 88, self fulfilling this fantasy world of yours.

Mr. Plow 12-28-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17304451)
You've been tripping over yourself all week and following me around to tell people how "right" you've been all season and how foolish people have been simply by being optimistic, but yeah keep acting like the humble one and it's me feeling superior.

Be careful, I might change your names to Chicken Little and Chicken Little 88, self fulfilling this fantasy world of yours.

He's been waiting for this since the Hill trade.

FloridaMan88 12-28-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17304404)
Lotta "fans" in here strutting around , giddy that we shit the bed

nothing better to do on Christmas than gloat about the Raiders winning

great people

Look who finally came out of hiding.

LMAO

TEX 12-28-2023 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17304475)
Look who finally came out of hiding.

LMAO

LOL! Yes

-10 fan points for hiding. Bearcat, please deduct from Ming. TY!

Bwana 12-28-2023 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 17304405)
-5 fan points

I can live with that. LMAO

Easy 6 12-28-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

I think I made a crack or two in the game thread about the team looking like a dumpster fire. I guess that's because they looked like a dumpster fire. If someone didn't like that and it gave them a case of the red ass, zero shits given.

Agreed, pretty sure most of us have earned the right to blow off some steam and/or call a spade a spade when the team is literally sucking on a dogs ass... without having to kowtow to sunshine pumping, self appointed hall monitors

Pasta Little Brioni 12-28-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17305101)
Agreed, pretty sure most of us have earned the right to blow off some steam and/or call a spade a spade when the team is literally sucking on a dogs ass... without having to kowtow to sunshine pumping, self appointed hall monitors

The team has been complete ass lately. Of course us long termers deserve to vent about it.

If anyone "expected" this team to go 3-5 against the soft underbelly of the schedule scoring 16 PPG in the process, they are full of shit.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-28-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

I think I made a crack or two in the game thread about the team looking like a dumpster fire. I guess that's because they looked like a dumpster fire. If someone didn't like that and it gave them a case of the red ass, zero shits given.

The difference between that - which we all do - and the mad dash to see who can give up on the game, season, Mahomes-era, Reid-era, and Hunt-era in the 1st quarter of games is where the crux lies.

Now I'll turn the floor back over to our resident cowards so that they can continue to gloat about how smart they were to predict how terrible our entire franchise is. And how we'll never overcome the disastrous Jamaal Taylor signing, letting JuJu go sit on the bench for NE, and Veach not being able to draft skill positions. :thumb:

Bearcat 12-28-2023 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17305101)

Sunshine pumping -------> venting and calling a spade a spade ----‐-----------------------------> saying things like "**** you Mahomes you broke dick", "I'm done with Mahomes", "Mahomes has gotten worse every year since 2018"

Laughing at people ---------> policing

...really shouldn't be difficult to understand. :shrug:

Easy 6 12-28-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 17305132)
The difference between that - which we all do - and the mad dash to see who can give up on the game, season, Mahomes-era, Reid-era, and Hunt-era in the 1st quarter of games is where the crux lies.

Now I'll turn the floor back over to our resident cowards so that they can continue to gloat about how smart they were to predict how terrible our entire franchise is. And how we'll never overcome the disastrous Jamaal Taylor signing, letting JuJu go sit on the bench for NE, and Veach not being able to draft skill positions. :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17305153)
Sunshine pumping -------> venting and calling a spade a spade ----‐-----------------------------> saying things like "**** you Mahomes you broke dick", "I'm done with Mahomes", "Mahomes has gotten worse every year since 2018"

Laughing at people ---------> policing

...really shouldn't be difficult to understand. :shrug:

I agree with you guys 90%, its gets old constantly seeing over the top nonsense like FIRE REID!... just seems like the lines getting kinda blurry sometimes lately , where even popping off in frustration earns you a demerit

But then again hey, its just ChiefsPlanet and in the end all of the back and forth drama is what keeps this place going if we're being honest... I swear yesterday was like the days of yore, we had that old vibe again LMAO

So let the barroom brawl continue, and we'll be here another 20 years from now...