ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good news [Lonewolf Ed] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290171)

GloryDayz 11-10-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11874194)
You guys keep fighting your asses off. I lost my mom Sunday to lung cancer.

This... And I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Prayers...

Meatloaf 11-10-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11874194)
You guys keep fighting your asses off. I lost my mom Sunday to lung cancer.

Sorry to hear that, bag. Always tough to lose a parent. Hang in there, bud.

Lonewolf Ed 11-10-2015 10:14 PM

I am glad I am home now and not at the center how I am feeling now. Fatigue has me in a vise grip and my nausea level is about a 3 on the 10 point scale and if it was 5 or so, I'd have the ralf bucket handy. That old man with colon rot would have had me hurling across the room if I was there now and he was, too. I took an anti-nausea med a few minutes ago and I hope it kicks in soon. The new treatment I am on always makes me feel a bit sick, but I was off for 3 weeks and not 2, so it's a bit harsher this time. My head and face feel hot and clammy, but not hot to the touch. I am taking my temp right now. Yes, with an oral thermometer. I know how some of you think...

Meatloaf 11-10-2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11875765)
I am glad I am home now and not at the center how I am feeling now. Fatigue has me in a vise grip and my nausea level is about a 3 on the 10 point scale and if it was 5 or so, I'd have the ralf bucket handy. That old man with colon rot would have had me hurling across the room if I was there now and he was, too. I took an anti-nausea med a few minutes ago and I hope it kicks in soon. The new treatment I am on always makes me feel a bit sick, but I was off for 3 weeks and not 2, so it's a bit harsher this time. My head and face feel hot and clammy, but not hot to the touch. I am taking my temp right now. Yes, with an oral thermometer. I know how some of you think...

Sure hope that nausea goes away soon. Sounds like you know what's going on, so that's good. Keep hanging in there, Ed. Somehow/someway, I think you're gonna beat this stuff.. Viking tough!

Lonewolf Ed 11-10-2015 10:31 PM

Thanks! My temp was 98.3, so that was good. My med is starting to knock the nausea back and I am off to bed soon. Damned chemo.

GloryDayz 11-11-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11875819)
Thanks! My temp was 98.3, so that was good. My med is starting to knock the nausea back and I am off to bed soon. Damned chemo.

That's great news. Just Chill and keep being awesome.

Lonewolf Ed 11-12-2015 10:45 AM

My nausea levels are almost non-existent this morning and my fatigue level is improving. The stuff seems to hit my thighs and shoulders the worst. A hearty breakfast should give me a boost. Then at 4 pm, I go to be free of the pump!

GloryDayz 11-12-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11877932)
My nausea levels are almost non-existent this morning and my fatigue level is improving. The stuff seems to hit my thighs and shoulders the worst. A hearty breakfast should give me a boost. Then at 4 pm, I go to be free of the pump!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonewolf Ed 11-17-2015 09:41 PM

I hope and pray that my current treatment is over with. This has been so rough on me. I was fatigued for the past 4 days and it passed today, but I was plagued with 11 or 12 attacks of the runs in the past 2.5 hours and if someone had actually shoved a Coke bottle sideways up my butt, it would explain the pressure I feel inside. I am hurting and not happy! I hope I don't end up going to the hospital tonight.

GloryDayz 11-17-2015 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11891312)
I hope and pray that my current treatment is over with. This has been so rough on me. I was fatigued for the past 4 days and it passed today, but I was plagued with 11 or 12 attacks of the runs in the past 2.5 hours and if someone had actually shoved a Coke bottle sideways up my butt, it would explain the pressure I feel inside. I am hurting and not happy! I hope I don't end up going to the hospital tonight.

Hang tough my friend, you can do this....

Lonewolf Ed 11-17-2015 11:39 PM

I think the worst has passed and now my lower intestine is just a bit sore. I might be able to get to sleep and that will certainly help. Doc B is going to hear about this latest stuff next week! Ed doesn't like this treatment and is ready to move to something else. :grr:

Simply Red 11-18-2015 06:52 AM

keep it up Ed!

chiefsgogo 11-18-2015 07:32 AM

Go Chiefs.

Easy 6 11-18-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11867413)
So, Cancer, you want a fight? COME ON, THEN!!

:clap: nice :clap:

Lonewolf Ed 11-18-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11892537)
:clap: nice :clap:

I will have that axe sharpened, too!