ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341399)

TEX 12-26-2023 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17301977)
LMAO Y'all do realize it's Christmas week, right? Probably has a lot to do with it.

Yes. (But who cares? That's not a legit reason) :D

TEX 12-26-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17301986)
The captian of the fan police was very active yesterday. I think he's more concerned watching the GTD for shit to post in here than he is enjoying the game.

LMAO
No doubt has a spreadsheet as to who's been naughty and nice.

TomBarndtsTwin 12-27-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17302003)
LMAO
No doubt has a spreadsheet as to who's been naughty and nice.

Yup.

He's made his list. And he's checking it twice.

Gonna find out which fans have been naughty and nice (in GDT)

Fandom Clause is coming (back) to town . . . . . . . (only if the Chiefs win Sunday).

Bearcat 12-27-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 17303053)

Fandom Clause

Of all the crying in this thread and making mountains over nothing, this is ****ing funny. LMAO

raybec 4 12-27-2023 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17301987)
This whole thing is such a weird flex.

And of all the weird shit that happens around here, i'd never expect to have a couple of groupies following me around from thread to thread because the Chiefs lost a game. LMAO

Some of these dudes seem absolutely giddy that the Chiefs played poorly and their incessant whining turned out to be correct this week. It's bizarre.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-27-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 17303197)
Some of these dudes seem absolutely giddy that the Chiefs played poorly and their incessant whining turned out to be correct this week. It's bizarre.

I noticed that too.

Misery loves company, and losers love it when they can identify with something/someone. Makes them feel better about their shitty lives.

Mecca 12-27-2023 11:18 AM

I don't think anyone really wants the Chiefs to lose.

TEX 12-27-2023 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17303241)
I don't think anyone really wants the Chiefs to lose.

Exactly. Thr fandom police don't get that you can be critical of shit play, but still want the team to win. The air is thin up on their superior fandom perch. Affects the brain.

Mecca 12-27-2023 11:35 AM

If anyone is watching this team play and feels confident...doesn't think you should be critical of what you see etc..I'm not sure what they are watching.

Wisconsin_Chief 12-27-2023 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17303269)
Exactly. Thr fandom police don't get that you can be critical of shit play, but still want the team to win. The air is thin up on their superior fandom perch. Affects the brain.

It's pretty strange, isn't it? I mean we've played like garbage all season but we're not allowed to express it because of how good we've been the past 5 years? Doesn't make sense. Same thing with the game day threads, who cares if people vent when we do something shitty? For many of us we're watching the game solo and that's our means of expressing our frustration. Doesn't mean anything in the long haul.

I'm actually not even angry we're having a down season, it was bound to happen eventually and the last 5 years have been incredible and more than make up for it. However, I'm not going to sit back and lay on the "you can do it guys, I believe in you" schtick with every post. These aren't 11 year olds out there, they don't need my support. If they play like shit, I'm going to call them shitty.

I mean, it's just a message board after all, and we all want the same damn thing; ass and titties in our faces. Secondly, we also want the Chiefs to win. That should never be up for debate.

TEX 12-27-2023 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 17303231)
I noticed that too.

Misery loves company, and losers love it when they can identify with something/someone. Makes them feel better about their shitty lives.

LMAO No, losers love to form narratives and judge people, who dont share their opinions, especially when their opinions turn out to be wrong. Makes them feel superior.

TEX 12-27-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17303282)
It's pretty strange, isn't it? I mean we've played like garbage all season but we're not allowed to express it because of how good we've been the past 5 years? Doesn't make sense. Same thing with the game day threads, who cares if people vent when we do something shitty? For many of us we're watching the game solo and that's our means of expressing our frustration. Doesn't mean anything in the long haul.

I'm actually not even angry we're having a down season, it was bound to happen eventually and the last 5 years have been incredible and more than make up for it. However, I'm not going to sit back and lay on the "you can do it guys, I believe in you" schtick with every post. These aren't 11 year olds out there, they don't need my support. If they play like shit, I'm going to call them shitty.

I mean, it's just a message board after all, and we all want the same damn thing; ass and titties in our faces. Secondly, we also want the Chiefs to win. That should never be up for debate.

Exactly! It cracks me up to see how bent people get.

TEX 12-27-2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 17303053)
Yup.

He's made his list. And he's checking it twice.

Gonna find out which fans have been naughty and nice (in GDT)

Fandom Clause is coming (back) to town . . . . . . . (only if the Chiefs win Sunday).

ROFL

Chiefspants 12-27-2023 11:52 AM

Take your victory lap, guys. It's been rough sailing for you in the Mahomes era and we've (me included) have rubbed your noses in it. Y'all have earned your moment.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-27-2023 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 17303197)

Bizarre is an understatement...