ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- Let's talk about counting calories & routine (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314659)

Aspengc8 06-01-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13577553)
Keto for short term use. Absolutely. Long term use it’s not your best way.

And that guy NEVER obtained that physique with low/no carb. Not even close. He’s also on steroids. You’re quite literally proving all our points for us. SHORT TERM USE.

I run “low” carb to stay leaner during the summer. Less than 50g carbs 5 days per week, one day of 100g and one day of 300+ grams. In the winter when I’m looking to add muscle all have between between 100-150g carbs most days and two days at 200+ grams, much of those centered pre and post workout.

You don’t build muscle well on very low carbs.

I was just gonna comment and ask if he listed which drugs and what doses he is also on. Anyway, I used to do carb nite solution when getting ready for a meet since it was used by Mark Belll (but he also was on assistance). I definitely looked forward to the saturday carb refeeds where I would just hammer a box of rice krispies treats cereal and then have some pasta, etc. No time for that low glycemic crap :D

I remember the lifting/fitness thread from maybe 3 years back now where some of us posted PR vids. Good times. Now I'm old & broken so I train for volume & size.

Frosty 06-01-2018 07:45 AM

I know Red wants this to be a support thread, so I am done poking the bear. If Danguardace wants to believe in magic, then more power to him. I wish him luck.

For me, my average weight keeps dropping. I'm starting out June with an average weight of 205.7 lbs. I started this thread on April 1st at 225.2 lbs so I am really close to the 20 lbs lost mark. I'm hoping to be bumping the 200 lb mark by the end of the month.

Simply Red 06-01-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 13577453)
Just shows what a dick you are I sense having been low carb before you exhibiting some bitterness.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/a-/ACSszfEKogF...ffffff-rj-k-no

This guy got me into Low carb. He single handedly destroyed CICO by doing a sustained 4000 calorie Keto diet challenge and actually lost a tiny bit of weight on the scales. If you dont believe me watch his youtube channel he is Jason Wittrock.

I would kick his ass all over Planet Fitness and in doing so trigger the Lunk Alarm.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-01-2018 08:21 AM

I believe in SImply Red!

BigRedChief 06-01-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13577620)
I know Red wants this to be a support thread, so I am done poking the bear. If Danguardace wants to believe in magic, then more power to him. I wish him luck.

For me, my average weight keeps dropping. I'm starting out June with an average weight of 205.7 lbs. I started this thread on April 1st at 225.2 lbs so I am really close to the 20 lbs lost mark. I'm hoping to be bumping the 200 lb mark by the end of the month.

Its cool to discuss different strategies to weight loss but everyone should try to stay away from absolutes. I think we all know that there is not one single approach that works for everyone.

MVChiefFan 06-01-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Just shows what a dick you are I sense having been low carb before you exhibiting some bitterness.

This guy got me into Low carb. He single handedly destroyed CICO by doing a sustained 4000 calorie Keto diet challenge and actually lost a tiny bit of weight on the scales. If you dont believe me watch his youtube channel he is Jason Wittrock.

I know this is absolutely horrible, but the only thing I could hear in my head was an Asian guy trying to say “Jason Whitlock”.

BigRedChief 06-02-2018 01:09 PM

The last 3 days I’ve walked 5.5/6.5/7.2 miles. Burned 5,200 calories. I know those calorie calculators seem high but they are consistent from site to site and app to app. I don’t use the extra calories from exercise anyway. But, to get to my point .....

The key I’ve found to recovery of my pitiful core and leg muscles has been getting into the jacuzzi. I have an outdoor jacuzzi attached to the pool. Usually just use it for late night fun and parties. Since l started using it immediately after exercise, my recovery time is shorter. It’s allowed me to exercise more often and longer/harder.

I’m sure there is some physiological reason this is working for me. It’s just not in my head. Anyone else ever do or feel this effect after exercise?

Simply Red 06-02-2018 01:30 PM

Probably weighing too much and this may not mean much considering I was 1.5 lb heavier a few days ago - so most likely water.

Still logging in at a flat 208.00 Lbs. today.

Titty Meat 06-02-2018 03:53 PM

Ate like shit last night. It's ok tho my chest is really developing nicely been doing Simeion Pandas workout for my split holy shit it works

Frosty 06-02-2018 07:00 PM

My weight was 203.6 lbs this morning, which dropped my average to 205 lbs, so I officially hit the 20 lbs lost stage. It took 2 months and 1 day which is exactly 9 weeks.

Simply Red 06-03-2018 12:56 AM

great!

BigRedChief 06-03-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13579298)
My weight was 203.6 lbs this morning, which dropped my average to 205 lbs, so I officially hit the 20 lbs lost stage. It took 2 months and 1 day which is exactly 9 weeks.

Thats a lot for someone at 220 to start. Thats a lot of work. Congrats.

Frosty 06-03-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13579490)
Thats a lot for someone at 220 to start. Thats a lot of work. Congrats.

Thanks. I actually started at 225.2 lbs but - I agree. It's a little over 2.2 lbs/week.

Despite having my free "no counting" day yesterday (with a big ol' ribeye and potatoes for dinner), I had another big drop in my average this morning - down to 204.7 lbs. :)

Titty Meat 06-03-2018 11:34 AM

Its Sunday funday leg day today you fatties

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-03-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Googled him and he looks at least a decade older than he is.

Pass