ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341399)

TomBarndtsTwin 12-26-2023 01:17 PM

Noticing how a lot of the usual suspects are not here taking victory laps this week.

But I'm sure the Fandom Police will be back next week (if we beat Bengals) to tell everybody how they're 'bad fans' for venting in a GDT.

Carry on . . . .

Mecca 12-26-2023 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 17301598)
Noticing how a lot of the usual suspects are not here taking victory laps this week.

But I'm sure the Fandom Police will be back next week (if we beat Bengals) to tell everybody how they're 'bad fans' for venting in a GDT.

Carry on . . . .

Are you saying Carl Peterson lives on I spirit?

JohnnyHammersticks 12-26-2023 01:38 PM

People seem to be confusing normal "venting in a GDT" with sticking the pole of a white surrender flag up their asses in the 1st half and parading around like a drunken WW2 Frenchman while splattering normal adults with menstrual blood every time they look at the GDT. In the 1st half (repeated for emphasis).

Bearcat 12-26-2023 01:59 PM

Quote:

Carry on . . . .

I guess if anyone is so sensitive they can't take some ribbing and laughing after saying really stupid shit and making grand predictions of doom and gloom that stretch far beyond one quarter, they have the option of you know... not saying really stupid shit on the internet that will come with laughter later. :shrug:

Seems like a proportional response, it's not like anyone is being tarred and feathered or forced to post here during games.... and it clearly doesn't bother those who do it on a weekly basis since they keep doing it, so not sure why you'd be white knighting anyone.

TomBarndtsTwin 12-26-2023 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17301653)
I guess if anyone is so sensitive they can't take some ribbing and laughing after saying really stupid shit and making grand predictions of doom and gloom that stretch far beyond one quarter, they have the option of you know... not saying really stupid shit on the internet that will come with laughter later. :shrug:

Seems like a proportional response, it's not like anyone is being tarred and feathered or forced to post here during games.... and it clearly doesn't bother those who do it on a weekly basis since they keep doing it, so not sure why you'd be white knighting anyone.

Maybe the most ironic thing I've seen you post on this BB in a while . . . . .

Bearcat 12-26-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 17301660)
Maybe the most ironic thing I've seen you post on this BB in a while . . . . .

Because... you think I white knight the Chiefs?

I guess if you define white knighting as showing optimism that a team will continue doing what they've done for several years, and not continuously breaking down into a factory of sadness every time something bad happens.... then sure.

FloridaMan88 12-26-2023 02:32 PM

The Reerunned OP has been MIA since yesterday’s game.

TEX 12-26-2023 03:40 PM

Quote:

Carry on . . . .

The obsessed fandom super policeman mod is here. A little less wind in his megaphone since the sky came crashing down yesterday.

FloridaMan88 12-26-2023 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17301851)
The obsessed fandom super policeman mod is here. A little less wind in his megaphone since the sky came crashing down yesterday.

Instead he’s trying to rationalize his previously embarrassing behavior.

And his fellow Reerunned homer dumbshits… the OP of this thread and STaylor… have completely vanished

TEX 12-26-2023 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17301852)
Instead he’s trying to rationalize his previously embarrassing behavior.

And his fellow Reerunned homer dumbshits… the OP of this thread and STaylor… have completely vanished

Took the words right out of my mouth... The game day thread is THE place to say crazy emotional stuff in the heat of the moment. Its funny to go back and read the takes. That's exactly what it should be for. But those clowns use it to measure fandom in order to "prove" their's is superior. LMAO

493rd 12-26-2023 04:53 PM

Quote:

Carry on . . . .

How right you are. The usual suspects aren’t here to do that because they’re weak and only enjoy their “gotcha” moments that make others look bad. It’s how they feel special within the confines of their otherwise mediocre and underwhelming lives.

Sassy Squatch 12-26-2023 05:05 PM

LMAO Y'all do realize it's Christmas week, right? Probably has a lot to do with it.

TEX 12-26-2023 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17301977)
LMAO Y'all do realize it's Christmas week, right? Probably has a lot to do with it.

Yes. (But who cares? That's not a legit reason) :D

George Liquor 12-26-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

The captian of the fan police was very active yesterday. I think he's more concerned watching the GTD for shit to post in here than he is enjoying the game.

Bearcat 12-26-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

This whole thing is such a weird flex.

And of all the weird shit that happens around here, i'd never expect to have a couple of groupies following me around from thread to thread because the Chiefs lost a game. LMAO