ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Sam Hall 02-10-2007 11:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is funny if you follow recruiting and dispise Oklahoma.

Bob Dole 02-10-2007 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Miss luv did some shopping today. I now have the following alcohol:

vodka
kahlua
Bailey's
ButterShots
Jager (damn, I may need to run and pick up some Red Bull really quick)
rum

Actually, I think I'm going to run to the grocery store real quick. Pick up some Red Bull and cranberry juice. I've heard vodka and cranberry is good.

Be back in a few!

Sounds a lot like Bob Dole's Wal~Mart cart when he visits Missouri. (Except there is more than one bottle of each.)

luv 02-10-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Sounds a lot like Bob Dole's Wal~Mart cart when he visits Missouri. (Except there is more than one bottle of each.)

Okay. So I'm at Wal-Mart. I reach for this bottle of cranberry juice on the top shelf. It's in between two bigger bottles a little more snug than I thought it was. The two bigger bottles (both plastic) fall. I dodge them as to not get knocked out. They both end up busting open when they hit the floor. A couple of stockers happened to be right there. Yep, he went and did the "clean up on isle ## for juice spill". I was so embarrassed. I grabbed my bottle I was going for to begin with and left the isle before he got back.

Bowser 02-10-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Okay. So I'm at Wal-Mart. I reach for this bottle of cranberry juice on the top shelf. It's in between two bigger bottles a little more snug than I thought it was. The two bigger bottles (both plastic) fall. I dodge them as to not get knocked out. They both end up busting open when they hit the floor. A couple of stockers happened to be right there. Yep, he went and did the "clean up on isle ## for juice spill". I was so embarrassed. I grabbed my bottle I was going for to begin with and left the isle before he got back.

At least they didn't get on the loudspeaker and ask for a price check on condoms or Tampax while you were in line.

milkman 02-10-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

You should have hung around and gave them a piece of your mind for stocking the shelves to snug.

Sam Hall 02-10-2007 11:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
good thing this guy wasn't around

luv 02-10-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
At least they didn't get on the loudspeaker and ask for a price check on condoms or Tampax while you were in line.

I'd have no problem with that, actually. Just a part of life.

When I was at the grocery store earlier this evening. I bought two six packs of water. I think they were like $1.49 each. They wouldn't ring up. The guy (I'm guessing 22-24) asks me if I know how much they were. I told him I wasn't for sure. He said they just became a dollar a piece. He then looked at me, and said "Eh. I'm lazy. They're just a dollar, period." Then, he rang up the alcohol I had bought. He asked me for my ID. I gave it to him. He say's "11/15/76?" Yep. He just kind of went hmm and handed me my ID back. I love it when that happens. :)

milkman 02-10-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
good thing this guy wasn't around

UNAW

He apparently would not have been able to offend her.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2007 11:47 PM

GoChiefs joke - incoming!

luv 02-10-2007 11:47 PM

Okay, you guys know what I've got to work with. Any suggestions for first drink/shot?

SPchief 02-10-2007 11:50 PM

Vodka and cranberry

luv 02-10-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Vodka and cranberry

How much of each? Half and half?

Bowser 02-10-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Okay, you guys know what I've got to work with. Any suggestions for first drink/shot?

Got any Dr. Pepper? Just mix it all together, minus the Baileys, and top it off with DP. Trust me on this.

milkman 02-10-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Jeez, you want someone to come over and pour your drinks for you?

Sam Hall 02-10-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

poor some cranberry, then vodka, then some more cranberry