ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Report: Sneed likely to stay with Chiefs and play the tag (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352752)

Rausch 03-20-2024 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17450759)
If it’s Tennessee, the package is gonna be a ‘24 4th (106) + ‘25 2nd IMO

Aka the Marcus Peters deal

Not awful, but not much juice this year. They don’t have a 3. Don’t see them giving up pick 38.

Extra picks in 25 will be more valuable than picks this year anyway.

RunKC 03-20-2024 07:09 AM

Our biggest competition next year will likely be the Bengals. Having Sneed to shut down Chase or Higgins is pretty valuable.

Sounds like a 3rd and a 2025 day 3 pick is the offer. Not sure it’s worth that to rather to just keep him

Gravedigger 03-20-2024 07:12 AM

Theoretically getting a 33-48 second round pick next year would allow us to use next years 1st to move up should they be thinking about it. I mean we moved from 27 to 10 to get Patrick and it cost us a swap of 1sts, and a first and third. So if we wanted to hop up 15-18 spots this year for an LT or someone like Brian Thomas Jr. then this year we'd be picking 15th and next year we'd be giving up a 30 - 32 pick for a 33 - 48 pick given the Titans finish 16th - 32nd in the league. Only way it bites us is if the Titans and Will Levis shock people.

irafreak 03-20-2024 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 17450883)
Theoretically getting a 33-48 second round pick next year would allow us to use next years 1st to move up should they be thinking about it. I mean we moved from 27 to 10 to get Patrick and it cost us a swap of 1sts, and a first and third. So if we wanted to hop up 15-18 spots this year for an LT or someone like Brian Thomas Jr. then this year we'd be picking 15th and next year we'd be giving up a 30 - 32 pick for a 33 - 48 pick given the Titans finish 16th - 32nd in the league. Only way it bites us is if the Titans and Will Levis shock people.

Unless the nfl is just done doing business with the chiefs.

Red Dawg 03-20-2024 07:35 AM

Dragging out for a while. Slammed for saying this before but correct.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-20-2024 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17450747)
Which still has more value than anything you post.

Butthurt are you? Sure you white knight the joke podcasters as well. Clausen at 5! ROFL

Red Dawg 03-20-2024 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17450800)
I would have thought that one of the best corners in the game would fetch a 1st or at worse, a second rounder. All
Of the remaining options are not even approaching ideal. ;)

The rest of the league doesn't think so. They see a very good 27 year old with a questionable knee issue.

We see and Snead see's a prime Ramsey or Revis. He isn't getting that value.

Warpaint69 03-20-2024 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17450870)
What DE or OT is out there now that could be had?

OT's with injury concerns. Danna is still available.

duncan_idaho 03-20-2024 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17450759)
If it’s Tennessee, the package is gonna be a ‘24 4th (106) + ‘25 2nd IMO

Aka the Marcus Peters deal

Not awful, but not much juice this year. They don’t have a 3. Don’t see them giving up pick 38.

Yeah, that's just not enough present value for me to do it. Especially in-conference.

I'd love to have their 2025 2nd, which is going to be a top 40 pick, I'm pretty sure. But it's got to be a third this year.

A 2nd in 2025 is equivalent to a 3rd round pick this year. And I'm not down with a 3rd and a 4th as a total return. Just not enough to pass up having him this year.

raybec 4 03-20-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17450903)
Dragging out for a while. Slammed for saying this before but correct.

You kept saying neither Sneed nor Jones would play for the Chiefs this year. That's what you were slammed for. Now you're trying to pivot to something else.

Sassy Squatch 03-20-2024 08:26 AM

Titans don't have a 3rd this year

DJ's left nut 03-20-2024 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17450924)
Yeah, that's just not enough present value for me to do it. Especially in-conference.

I'd love to have their 2025 2nd, which is going to be a top 40 pick, I'm pretty sure. But it's got to be a third this year.

A 2nd in 2025 is equivalent to a 3rd round pick this year. And I'm not down with a 3rd and a 4th as a total return. Just not enough to pass up having him this year.

They don't have a 3rd this year.

But here's the thing - if you get next years 2 from Tennessee, that's converting an asset into a more fungible asset. TN's 2 next season would theoretically have solid value to any team in the NFL. Especially for teams not necessarily looking to win anything this year (i.e. teams picking higher in the 3rd).

So if next year's TN pick is 'worth' a 3rd in this year's draft you could probably get it spun for an early 3rd. And with that 4th rounder from TN, you could maybe even get it converted into a late 2.

It's about accumulate more readily moveable assets at that point. It's like in baseball where some teams simply always trade for pitching under the belief that EVERYONE needs a pitcher while not everyone needs a lefty slugger or a shortstop.

So if you can take an asset that has strong value to 10 teams and convert it into something that has a similar value but to all 32 teams, now you're increasing your ability to get an immediate return on it.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2024 08:36 AM

Just for the sake of discourse.

Let's say TN deals us a 4 this year and a 2 next year. And we take that 2 next year and flip it to NE for pick 68. Now we take the 4 from TN and bundle it with pick 68 - that gets us up to TB at 57.

Which is still a little light of where I wanted to be (top 50) but not far removed. And hell, in theory you could take that 57 and combine it with our 64 to get up to SF at 600. And if you wante dto bundle that with pick 32 you could get up near 13/14 for the folks who are trying to get into the top 15.

Is that the route I'd go? No - but it opens up a lot of possibilities for us when you start to distil it into straight asset value. You could hold the 57 but deal 32 to the Giants if they want a QB along with the 95 and get 47 and 70 back. Now you're holding 47, 57, 64 and 70 right in what may turn out to be the sweet spot for value picks in the draft.

Again - it's not a perfect scenario at this point, but it sure would open the draft up for us.

Nightfyre 03-20-2024 08:55 AM

Now that the Chiefs have the number of large contracts that they do, folks need to realize that draft picks represent the means by which we fill out the roster. Giving up several picks to move up is not as feasible now, because we are going to have difficulty finding the roster answers in a cost effective manager in free agency.

O.city 03-20-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 17450977)
Now that the Chiefs have the number of large contracts that they do, folks need to realize that draft picks represent the means by which we fill out the roster. Giving up several picks to move up is not as feasible now, because we are going to have difficulty finding the roster answers in a cost effective manager in free agency.

No but they've shown to be able to hit on cheap UDFA/late signing FA's. So they can get the production there if they need to after trading up for someone.

My thing is that trading up enough to get where people want them to go.....history says it just usually doesn't work out.

Stay where you are, maybe go up a pick or two if a guy falls, but for the most part, just take guys you like where you are.

Urc Burry 03-20-2024 09:17 AM

No reason to doubt Veach in this. Breer put out yesterday that he believes it will still most likely be a second rounder. The first couple waves of FA have already come and gone. There’s no reason to rush this.

Granted it’s not an exact comparison, and we got trade raped. But Frank Clark’s value didn’t exactly go down that year when it got close to the draft.

Sassy Squatch 03-20-2024 09:34 AM

Welp. Horrible situation but this may lead to some movement with Sneed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is being reported that Cameron Sutton allegedly picked up his girlfriend Courtney Alexander and threw her out the window on the third story of his house. Sutton fled the scene. <a href="https://t.co/HZBdgTz9ix">https://t.co/HZBdgTz9ix</a> <a href="https://t.co/X1vC7lGnvP">pic.twitter.com/X1vC7lGnvP</a></p>&mdash; Bryan Aguada (@Bryan_Aguada) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bryan_Aguada/status/1770467205240561940?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shields68 03-20-2024 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 17451005)
No reason to doubt Veach in this. Breer put out yesterday that he believes it will still most likely be a second rounder. The first couple waves of FA have already come and gone. There’s no reason to rush this.

Granted it’s not an exact comparison, and we got trade raped. But Frank Clark’s value didn’t exactly go down that year when it got close to the draft.

Sounds like the biggest wild card is Sneed and his agents being stuck on 22 million a year.

Red Dawg 03-20-2024 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 17450945)
You kept saying neither Sneed nor Jones would play for the Chiefs this year. That's what you were slammed for. Now you're trying to pivot to something else.

Whatever. I said last summer Veach wouldn't cave and he didn't. He did this time and it's the only time he has. I also said Sneed will demand to be the highest paid CB and he is doing just that and that is the only reason he's still here. I also brought up his knee and got slammed. Well, his knee is an issue and it's verified. Get some right and you get some wrong like everyone on CP does. Only I get the shaft and ridiculed for it's but never a good word when right.

Sneed isn't a Chiefs yet. Tag isn't signed and maybe a team caves in after the draft when who they wanted they didn't get or he changes his contract demands but it is leaning towards him playing on the tag. Either way we are not getting the picks we want and maybe none at all.

staylor26 03-20-2024 09:37 AM

Holy ****ing shit.

The Franchise 03-20-2024 09:38 AM

What the actual ****?

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17451033)
Welp. Horrible situation but this may lead to some movement with Sneed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is being reported that Cameron Sutton allegedly picked up his girlfriend Courtney Alexander and threw her out the window on the third story of his house. Sutton fled the scene. <a href="https://t.co/HZBdgTz9ix">https://t.co/HZBdgTz9ix</a> <a href="https://t.co/X1vC7lGnvP">pic.twitter.com/X1vC7lGnvP</a></p>&mdash; Bryan Aguada (@Bryan_Aguada) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bryan_Aguada/status/1770467205240561940?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sad situation, but this was a comment that was funny from the X thread you provided:
"Have you tried looking for a WR running down the sideline? You should be able to find Sutton about 10 yards behind on the ground"

LMAO

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17451040)
Holy ****ing shit.

Willie threw a Hoover at a door...

Cameron threw his Baby Mama out a window...

Yea, they may now need a corner.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-20-2024 09:44 AM

Is she dead? Damn.

staylor26 03-20-2024 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17451056)
Is she dead? Damn.

Thankfully, it doesn't sound like she is, which makes it even crazier.

Woogieman 03-20-2024 09:53 AM

3rd floor? I would guess an aggressive Prosecutor could go after 2nd degree attempted murder charges? Any lesser charge still carries lengthy prison sentences. Wow. I guess he literally belived in a "bouncing baby boy"

smithandrew051 03-20-2024 09:53 AM

Sounds like the third story window is fake.

Apparently, the warrant says strangulation.

Not much better, but still.

raybec 4 03-20-2024 09:54 AM

Jesus man, a league suspension is the least of his worries.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-20-2024 09:56 AM

I mean if they’ll give us their 2nd rounder I’m fine with flipping Sneed to Detroit but damn they’ve got a hell of a roster and that would just put it over the top.

Would honestly make them my NFC favorite I think. But it’s hard cause they gotta be mentally ready to bounce back and start over after the big year they had.

ChiefsHawk 03-20-2024 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woogieman (Post 17451062)
3rd floor? I would guess an aggressive Prosecutor could go after 2nd degree attempted murder charges? Any lesser charge still carries lengthy prison sentences. Wow. I guess he literally belived in a "bouncing baby boy"

Nowadays he'll get a $200 fine and be released.

The Franchise 03-20-2024 09:57 AM

I'm not sure they trade for Sneed even with Sutton's situation. They just traded a 3rd for one and can just grab a CB in the first round.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-20-2024 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17451070)
I'm not sure they trade for Sneed even with Sutton's situation. They just traded a 3rd for one and can just grab a CB in the first round.

Yeah, true

And they’re budgeting for their guys like Sewell, St. Brown, Goff

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:01 AM

Apparently, this happened March 7th, and he has been on the lam. Amazing this has been supressed, and likely the reason for the bad Carlton Davis trade

duncan_idaho 03-20-2024 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17450963)
Just for the sake of discourse.

Let's say TN deals us a 4 this year and a 2 next year. And we take that 2 next year and flip it to NE for pick 68. Now we take the 4 from TN and bundle it with pick 68 - that gets us up to TB at 57.

Which is still a little light of where I wanted to be (top 50) but not far removed. And hell, in theory you could take that 57 and combine it with our 64 to get up to SF at 600. And if you wante dto bundle that with pick 32 you could get up near 13/14 for the folks who are trying to get into the top 15.

Is that the route I'd go? No - but it opens up a lot of possibilities for us when you start to distil it into straight asset value. You could hold the 57 but deal 32 to the Giants if they want a QB along with the 95 and get 47 and 70 back. Now you're holding 47, 57, 64 and 70 right in what may turn out to be the sweet spot for value picks in the draft.

Again - it's not a perfect scenario at this point, but it sure would open the draft up for us.

I guess if I look at it as a straight asset and not a pick you actually plan to take, that does change it.

A 2024 3rd (which I know they don't have) DOES equal a 2025 2nd. So I guess if the Chiefs are just looking for assets to move around with, it does the same thing...

Katipan 03-20-2024 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woogieman (Post 17451062)

There would be no lesser charge if she got thrown out a 3rd story window. Unless it got upgraded to a 1st.

ThaVirus 03-20-2024 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17451064)
Sounds like the third story window is fake.

Apparently, the warrant says strangulation.

Not much better, but still.

That stood out to me immediately. Not sure we even have three story homes in Florida. Doesn’t seem like those are a thing down here.

If we do, I’ve never seen one.

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17451079)
There would be no other charge if she got thrown out a window. Unless it got upgraded to a 1st.

One would think. There are people saying it was strangulation instead, resulting in aggravated battery charges. I can't imagine how a "threw her off a 3rd story balcony" claim was formulated if not true, but...the internet. Either way, his freedom is in jeopardy, and his career in the NFL is likely done. I would think he will be cut immediately (since his warrant was just made public), his contract null and void, and he will spend the next two years in the justice system.

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17451081)
That stood out to me immediately. Not sure we even have three story homes in Florida. Doesn’t seem like those are a thing down here.

If we do, I’ve never seen one.

Condo....lots of condos

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:13 AM

It's hard to confuse the two...strangulation is usually quiet and contained within the condo unit. Throwing someone out a window involves a fight and lots of screaming, a thud, and likely witnesses. Bizarre if it is strangulation. Who the hell comes up with the alternate story and why?

Katipan 03-20-2024 10:16 AM

I dunno.
How badly was she hurt?
Aggravated battery can go either way. Misdemeanor or felony.

I'm all for stringing all these guys up.
But I won't be a concensus.
Who knows if I'll even be a majority.

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17451101)
I dunno.
How badly was she hurt?
Aggravated battery can go either way. Misdemeanor or felony.

I'm all for stringing all these guys up.
But I won't be a concensus.
Who knows if I'll even be a majority.

I'm leaning toward "domestic abuse/strangulation"...if she was thrown from the 3rd floor, I don't think the story could be suppressed for two weeks. But he did flee for two weeks, which could suggest a crime more serious, and the charge of "aggravated assault" stems from "need of medical care/medical procedure" which is more than just a choking. Apparently, the window story came from Reddit :(

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woogieman (Post 17451114)
I'm leaning toward "domestic abuse/strangulation"...if she was thrown from the 3rd floor, I don't think the story could be suppressed for two weeks. But he did flee for two weeks, which could suggest a crime more serious, and the charge of "aggravated assault" stems from "need of medical care/medical procedure" which is more than just a choking. Apparently, the window story came from Reddit :(

Could have grabbed her neck and pushed her through a 3rd story window onto a roof that's right there. I have 3rd story window in my house that has an addition off of it and is not more than a foot or so to the roof.

Wallymo 03-20-2024 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17451038)
Get some right and you get some wrong like everyone on CP does. Only I get the shaft and ridiculed for it's but never a good word when right.

Ha! You are at the wrong website to seek personal validation.

ThaVirus 03-20-2024 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woogieman (Post 17451089)
Condo....lots of condos

The wording implied that it was a house, though.

If it was a condo, you’d think they’d say he threw her “from his third-story home” as opposed to he threw her “from the third story of his house”.

loochy 03-20-2024 10:53 AM

It was probably some kind of combination choke AND push through the window, kind of like a Kane chokeslam off the stage:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DdTc_b26fI0?si=qWJITG0PzK7SW2BL&amp;start=89" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woogieman 03-20-2024 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17451148)
The wording implied that it was a house, though.

If it was a condo, you’d think they’d say he threw her “from his third-story home” as opposed to he threw her “from the third story of his house”.

Could be, there are some holes in this story. My profession is real estate, and many people use the term "house" for condo (irritates me!)...but I think you and I are on the same page, probably a 5% chance he actually threw her from 3 stories up

kysirsoze 03-20-2024 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17451138)
Could have grabbed her neck and pushed her through a 3rd story window onto a roof that's right there. I have 3rd story window in my house that has an addition off of it and is not more than a foot or so to the roof.

If there's truth to the window thing, this seems like the most likely explanation.

KCUnited 03-20-2024 11:15 AM

The lack of news on Sneed is paneful

Woogieman 03-20-2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 17451176)
If there's truth to the window thing, this seems like the most likely explanation.

An official correction has been made via Twitter:

"Domestic Battery by Strangulation" is now the charge. Far more plausible, but those bitches from Detroit better be on the blower to BV and discussing a 2nd.

In58men 03-20-2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 17451181)

Teams are more than likely going to wait for the draft.

KCUnited 03-20-2024 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17451185)
Teams are more than likely going to wait for the draft.

Best we're looking at is likely a 3rd

story house

SHOWTIME 03-20-2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17451068)
I mean if they’ll give us their 2nd rounder I’m fine with flipping Sneed to Detroit but damn they’ve got a hell of a roster and that would just put it over the top.

Would honestly make them my NFC favorite I think. But it’s hard cause they gotta be mentally ready to bounce back and start over after the big year they had.

Not unheard of for a team to lose the NFC or AFC championship game and end up in the super bowl the following year. They still have Jared Goff though...

staylor26 03-20-2024 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME (Post 17451213)
Not unheard of for a team to lose the NFC or AFC championship game and end up in the super bowl the following year. They still have Jared Goff though...

He didn't say it's "unheard of". He's implying that it's not easy, which it isn't.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-20-2024 11:40 AM

Another day that the Colt beat writer and basement twitter tards look like complete idiots ROFL (Who will white knight them today?)

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 12:08 PM

Quote:

I doubt there is much until the week of the draft at this point.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2024 12:14 PM

elite analysis

https://i.imgur.com/XOlN0js.png

LoneWolf 03-20-2024 12:59 PM

Quote:

It's a real window into how NFL free agency and trades work. Either way the glass is overflowing with talent on the defensive side of the ball for the Chiefs.

kccrow 03-20-2024 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 17451391)
It's a real window into how NFL free agency and trades work. Either way the glass is overflowing with talent on the defensive side of the ball for the Chiefs.

LMAO

RedinTexas 03-20-2024 02:23 PM

I see that Lions CB Cameron Sutton is wanted by police for domestic battery by strangulation and has not responded to multiple attempts to contact him. This is really sad, but it doesn't sound good for the Lions. Depending on how much they want to push this year, they might come after Sneed.

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17451528)
I see that Lions CB Cameron Sutton is wanted by police for domestic battery by strangulation and has not responded to multiple attempts to contact him. This is really sad, but it doesn't sound good for the Lions. Depending on how much they want to push this year, they might come after Sneed.

What! No way?

RedinTexas 03-20-2024 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17451534)
What! No way?

Yeah, I haven't been keeping up with the whole thread, so if this has already been beaten to death, just disregard.

IowaHawkeyeChief 03-20-2024 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17451537)
Yeah, I haven't been keeping up with the whole thread, so if this has already been beaten to death, just disregard.

all in good fun...:drool:

RedinTexas 03-20-2024 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17451551)
all in good fun...:drool:

Yep, I'm just trying to mitigate the damage when I make myself look stupid. You're good.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2024 12:06 PM

He a Colt yet? ROFL

Rausch 03-21-2024 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17451537)

Ditto.

Some of us actually avoid twitter...

RunKC 03-21-2024 01:49 PM

Cam Sutton released. Let’s see if they step back into the Sneed sweepstakes

Gravedigger 03-21-2024 01:52 PM

GET IT VERTCH!

notorious 03-21-2024 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17451552)
Yep, I'm just trying to mitigate the damage when I make myself look stupid. You're good.

No, that's not how you do it at Chiefsplanet.

You double down over and over.

smithandrew051 03-21-2024 01:53 PM

Sneed would be a massive upgrade in Detroit

Wisconsin_Chief 03-21-2024 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17452728)
No, that's not how you do it at Chiefsplanet.

You double down over and over.

So true. :)

ROYC75 03-21-2024 02:07 PM

Fuggit, keep him, shoot for the 3!

Bump 03-21-2024 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 17452754)

That's what I'm talking about!

Hoover 03-21-2024 02:35 PM

At this point In fine with whatever happens.

If he’s here. Awesome!

If he’s not, we have a ton of cap space and some extra draft capital.

Rausch 03-21-2024 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 17452754)

Four.

We're winning FOUR in a row...

Marcellus 03-21-2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17452725)
Cam Sutton released. Let’s see if they step back into the Sneed sweepstakes

Looks like he did the Lions a huge favor as they can likely void his guaranteed $ and go after part of his signing bonus if the charges hold up.

Holy shit dude was straight trash on the field as well.

Quote:

Even prior to his release, the Sutton signing had been a bust for the Lions as he struggled in the role of No. 1 cornerback. According to Pro Football Focus, he allowed a staggering 122.0 passer rating when targeted last season, surrendering a 68.1 completion percentage for 1,173 yards and eight touchdowns with only one interception.

InChiefsHeaven 03-21-2024 03:21 PM

I think he was just supposed to bite her kneecap off...but went too far...

Pitt Gorilla 03-21-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17452850)
Four.

We're winning FOUR in a row...

Yeah, Rog would be looking to break us up Ma Bell style at that point.

Pitt Gorilla 03-21-2024 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17452730)
Sneed would be a massive upgrade in Detroit

Sneed for Laporta seems fair.

Red Dawg 03-21-2024 03:30 PM

Fine with paying the tag and keeping him at this point. Really wanted that money for another vet WR but oh well. He will be highly motivated to kick ass with no long-term deal in place.

MahomesMagic 03-21-2024 03:30 PM

The price for Sneed is now a 2nd and a 4th.

Pay up Detroit.