ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV House of the Dragon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=344493)

ThaVirus 10-11-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 16522689)
Also someone was asking about her afterwards. She either left with that bag of coins or she's dead. I assumed she left with the bag of coins to start a new life.

Ah, I didn't notice that she was given coin. Makes sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16522801)
It was definitely ambiguous, but
Spoiler!

Aemond is super dutiful and about family. So he'd stand up for Aemond in public, even if privately he might think he's an immature frat boy (which is a nice parallel to Alicent explaining this principle to Aegon in the prior episode). And he definitely hasn't forgiven Jace/Luke for the past either, so he'll happily take a chance to get a punch in.

As for wanting the throne, he wouldn't usurp his brother. And I don't think he's motivated by power either. Even if Aegon died right now, I don't think he'd be like "**** yeah, now I get it" ... although he WOULD press his claim, the same way Stannis did. Because at that point he'd think it's his by rights.

OK. She didn't seem all that important anyway but was curious based on the framing.

Interesting. He has an incredibly punchable face and is shaping up to be a badass so I'm interested in seeing more. I can tell he's a terrible person but he's good for TV.

listopencil 10-11-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16523106)

Allicent said something like "This is for your troubles" and handed it to her.

ThaVirus 10-11-2022 11:41 AM

I believe it. There is a lot going on in this show, easy to miss things.

Which reminds me: who did Viserys think he was speaking to when he was dying, talking about Aegon's prophecy? Aemma? Rhaenyra?

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16523151)
I believe it. There is a lot going on in this show, easy to miss things.

Which reminds me: who did Viserys think he was speaking to when he was dying, talking about Aegon's prophecy? Aemma? Rhaenyra?

Rhaenyra

But since it was Alicent she's going to interpret it as him saying put Aegon (her son) on the throne which will kick off the whole civil war

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2022 12:02 PM

the tea thing is ambiguous but I interpreted it as a parallel to Viserys giving Rheanerya the same tea to cover up her potential embarrassment to save face. previous Alicent was very "everything is black and white" morally and now she sees the value in saving face just like Viserys did

CupidStunt 10-11-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16523173)
Rhaenyra

But since it was Alicent she's going to interpret it as him saying put Aegon (her son) on the throne which will kick off the whole civil war

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next ep or 2 to shape the outbreak of war. I'm not a huge fan of the idea that if Alicent didn't hear Viserys' final words she'd instead be peaceful and submissive to Rhaenyra's claim. There would still be Otto and Larys in her ear and more.

In other words, not buying "the war started on a misunderstanding".

listopencil 10-11-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16523228)
It will be interesting to see what happens in the next ep or 2 to shape the outbreak of war. I'm not a huge fan of the idea that if Alicent didn't hear Viserys' final words she'd instead be peaceful and submissive to Rhaenyra's claim. There would still be Otto and Larys in her ear and more.

Me either. I took it as a counterpoint to Alicent saying 'you are no son of mine' earlier in the episode.

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16523228)

oh yeah, I agree with you, I didn't mean it as it's all a misunderstanding but I think it will be like Viserys actually secretly wanted Rheanyra cut out but didn't want to lose face before he died and so she's not like betraying Viserys's wishes. She's said before that her kids are dead if her son isn't on the throne so yeah she has good reason (for her anyway) outside of that conversation to start a war.

ThaVirus 10-11-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16523173)
Rhaenyra

Yeah, I got that much. That was pretty on-the-nose.

I just couldn’t remember the exact particulars of what Rhaenyra had said to him when they were in his chambers early in the episode.

CupidStunt 10-11-2022 12:33 PM

GRRM blog:

- says he thinks 4 seasons of 10 episodes would be perfect for the story. I think most agree with this, including the showrunners and HBO hopefully

- confirms the existence of a character, which I personally never doubted (he's a huge character and I trust the showrunners, they've earned it, plus the opening credits), but a bunch of people were stressing about

Spoiler!

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16523270)

I just couldn’t remember the exact particulars of what Rhaenyra had said to him when they were in his chambers early in the episode.

oh yeah I don't remember outside of showing him their baby maybe there's something

i just took it as his brain being fried since he confused Alicent for Aemma at the funeral for Laena (? I think it was her)

staylor26 10-11-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16523300)
GRRM blog:

- says he thinks 4 seasons of 10 episodes would be perfect for the story. I think most agree with this, including the showrunners and HBO hopefully

- confirms the existence of a character, which I personally never doubted (he's a huge character and I trust the showrunners, they've earned it, plus the opening credits), but a bunch of people were stressing about

Spoiler!

How though? They haven't even acknowledged his existence.

DJay23 10-11-2022 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16523854)

I've been bothered by this as well.

Kman34 10-11-2022 09:43 PM

Viserys looked more like a white walker than a living man. Very good episode...

CupidStunt 10-12-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

There's 4 bloodlines in the opening credits. Hopefully they'll weave it in in a way that makes sense.

notorious 10-12-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 16524316)
Viserys looked more like a white walker than a living man. Very good episode...

My wife said "He's going to end up being the Night King!"

I chuckled. He did look like the undead.

DJ's left nut 10-13-2022 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16523106)

OK. She didn't seem all that important anyway but was curious based on the framing.

Interesting. He has an incredibly punchable face and is shaping up to be a badass so I'm interested in seeing more. I can tell he's a terrible person but he's good for TV.

Aemon's countenance and the way he comports himself is really how I've always envisioned Daemon.

I don't hate Matt Smith as much in that role as I thought I would, but man, I think 'old Daemon' would've absolutely killed it. He's just a letter perfect representation of the character as I've always read him. Lean and angular, mean as a viper, incredibly athletic and dangerous.

Like I said - mostly a badass.

DJ's left nut 10-13-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Wait...what?

Yeah, there's no way they can pull that off well. I feel like they just kinda rolled his character into Aemond.

DJay23 10-13-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

I went back and reread this part of Fire and Blood...
Spoiler!

ThaVirus 10-13-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16526859)
Aemon's countenance and the way he comports himself is really how I've always envisioned Daemon.

I don't hate Matt Smith as much in that role as I thought I would, but man, I think 'old Daemon' would've absolutely killed it. He's just a letter perfect representation of the character as I've always read him. Lean and angular, mean as a viper, incredibly athletic and dangerous.

Like I said - mostly a badass.

Interesting you say mean a viper.

His demeanor gave me snake vibes. He spends the entirety of the dinner stock-still, like he’s just waiting for shit to pop off so he can strike.

dlphg9 10-13-2022 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16523270)

Rhaenyra asked Viserys if he really believed Aegon's prophecy, A Song of Ice and Fire.

DRM08 10-13-2022 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 16524316)
Viserys looked more like a white walker than a living man.

Poor bastard

dlphg9 10-13-2022 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 16528749)
Poor bastard

You don't have to pity him anymore. He's dead.

WhawhaWhat 10-16-2022 07:58 PM

Really enjoyed the episode tonight.

ChiefsCountry 10-16-2022 08:14 PM

We now know that Larys Strong is Rex Ryan lol

Kman34 10-16-2022 09:17 PM

Had your Dragon cocked and ready... WTF??

arrowheadnation 10-17-2022 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 16536211)

Lol…then the credits roll and the show is over.

CupidStunt 10-17-2022 08:10 AM

What an episode. So little talk or does it normally come during the week?

This is why I haven't checked out this thread until last week. Figured the show wasn't a big thing here.

Man what a show. Granted I'm an ASOIAF universe fanboy, but objectively it makes it REALLY hard for me to watch other TV. The acting, music, directing, production, everything is just so ****ing high-quality. And then I'm just a sucker for the world.

ThaVirus 10-17-2022 08:41 AM

There isn't generally as much discussion here as there was in the prime of GoT, but it seems most here agree it's a damn good show.

I don't typically watch until Monday or Tuesday. If you've got something you want to discuss, you should kick it off. Just be sure to spoiler anything major until later on in the week.

arrowheadnation 10-17-2022 11:31 AM

Yeah, I don't talk a whole lot on here because spoilers are an issue with streaming, but technically if you paid attention during GOT, you know exactly what happens to Rhaenyra. If you read the books, you pretty much know the big event that is happening in the finale and it looks freaking epic!!!!

DrunkBassGuitar 10-17-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16536703)

This is why I haven't checked out this thread until last week. Figured the show wasn't a big thing here.

Man what a show. Granted I'm an ASOIAF universe fanboy, but objectively it makes it REALLY hard for me to watch other TV. The acting, music, directing, production, everything is just so ****ing high-quality. And then I'm just a sucker for the world.

yeah I was pretty skeptical of House of the Dragon based on how GoT ended but I'm glad I stuck with it. Like maybe it's not quite as good as peak GoT but it's pretty close. There's a couple parts here and there I could nitpick (but like you have to make some sacrifices to make a tv show) but otherwise it's an incredibly well done show

Fish 10-17-2022 12:21 PM

The queen lets Larys jerk off looking at her feet. LMAO.. that's so GoT...

dlphg9 10-17-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16537215)
yeah I was pretty skeptical of House of the Dragon based on how GoT ended but I'm glad I stuck with it. Like maybe it's not quite as good as peak GoT but it's pretty close. There's a couple parts here and there I could nitpick (but like you have to make some sacrifices to make a tv show) but otherwise it's an incredibly well done show

Season 1 HOTD >>>> Season 1 GOT

This season is just setting up the story and has been much more entertaining than season 1 of Game of Thrones.

ThaVirus 10-17-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16522391)
Also regarding Aemond, I thought him standing up in defense of Aegon at dinner was a little strange. Last we saw them, Aegon was a douche, bullying Aemond and we see now that Aegon is even shittier. Aegon isn’t a fighter and doesn’t even want the throne. Seems Aemond would be the type with loftier aspirations who’d want the throne for himself but that doesn’t seem to be the case, at least not yet.

Well.. didn't take long for Aemond to pine for the throne lol

ThaVirus 10-17-2022 06:40 PM

Another good episode. They really just swooped in there and took the crown before anyone knew what was happening.

Spoiler!

I really don't like Ser Criston. Dude is such a simp.

Spoiler!

Fish 10-17-2022 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16537938)
Another good episode. They really just swooped in there and took the crown before anyone knew what was happening.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Regarding the first question, I was really wondering that myself. That seemed out of place.

At the start of the series I thought Criston was gonna be a pretty cool good. Helluva fighter, loyal, etc. Then he had that fling with the princess, and just turned into an epic simp that I can no longer stand. Good effort by that actor. I hate the guy.

Regarding the second spoiler,
Spoiler!

BigRedChief 10-17-2022 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16536703)

It’s a huge hit for HBO and with audiences.

The people posting in here think it’s a good show too. Just not traffic like GOT thread. It’s first season is better than some years of GOT and it’s spending all year explaining who and why the dudes are in the next 3 years of war. Maybe some are wanting a Hardhome, battle of bastards level show before moving on from the season 8 debacle of GOT.

mr. tegu 10-17-2022 09:53 PM

Awesome episode. Prime GOT with nothing but the music and acting conveying so much.

BigRedChief 10-18-2022 02:10 PM

Question for the group. If it’s a spoiler in the books, spoiler it but I’ve not read the books so no idea.

Bran can go back in time. All the way back to the first men. So could he be causing this or manipulating people and or events to keep their GOT history on trek?

CupidStunt 10-18-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16537913)

That surprised me a little. I wonder how much they'll do with this in S2. Obviously that would depend on Aegon as well, how he adapts to being King. I like the way they handled Aemond's current mindset, but I don't think it makes sense to continue too hard down that path if Aegon takes an interest in defending his crown.

CupidStunt 10-18-2022 04:39 PM

Cargyll twins:

Spoiler!

That's how I see it at least. No book canon there. Heck, even the book canon is unreliable accounts of history. That's why it's such good source material, so much flexibility for the writers.

Bowser 10-18-2022 05:07 PM

Daemon is going to **** some shit up, and I'm here for it.

ToxSocks 10-18-2022 05:41 PM

She shoulda cooked 'em.

the steam 10-18-2022 05:47 PM

Quote:

I thought that was really stupid. She leaves in the middle of the ceremony and is back on a dragon in like 3 minutes

ToxSocks 10-18-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

A glaring WTF moment no doubt. Not understanding the motivation to not have a Targ BBQ right then and there.

ToxSocks 10-18-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16537447)
Season 1 HOTD >>>> Season 1 GOT

This season is just setting up the story and has been much more entertaining than season 1 of Game of Thrones.

HOTD gets the benefit of learning about what everyone loved in GOT, so it's like jumping in mid-GOT in terms of production value.

And while i agree with your statement, GOT had the mystery and intrigue of the White Walkers, which is something missing from HOTD.

After finishing HOTD S1, i'm not left with the same kind of intrigue as i had with GOT S1.

There's going to be a war. Cool. We all knew that. There's no, "WTF are those zombie things and how is that going to come into play?" that GOT had.

staylor26 10-18-2022 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16540415)
HOTD gets the benefit of learning about what everyone loved in GOT, so it's like jumping in mid-GOT in terms of production value.

And while i agree with your statement, GOT had the mystery and intrigue of the White Walkers, which is something missing from HOTD.

After finishing HOTD S1, i'm not left with the same kind of intrigue as i had with GOT S1.

There's going to be a war. Cool. We all knew that. There's no, "WTF are those zombie things and how is that going to come into play?" that GOT had.

You know that wasn't the finale though, right?

staylor26 10-18-2022 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the steam (Post 16540399)
I thought that was really stupid. She leaves in the middle of the ceremony and is back on a dragon in like 3 minutes

I was confused at first, but I'm pretty sure the dragon pit is underneath, hence her smirk when she realized where everybody was going.

ToxSocks 10-18-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16540425)
You know that wasn't the finale though, right?

No. No i did not.

Well then....

staylor26 10-18-2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16540434)
No. No i did not.

Well then....

Oh boy.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but based on what I've read about the book and the previews to next week....

We're in for a good one.

Sassy Squatch 10-18-2022 06:20 PM

Alright, what's the consensus on this one? Worth watching? I haven't seen a single bit of content from this series yet.

Demonpenz 10-18-2022 06:31 PM

I would skip this one and go with go with lord of the rings

staylor26 10-18-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16540455)
Alright, what's the consensus on this one? Worth watching? I haven't seen a single bit of content from this series yet.

https://i.imgur.com/0BweN2v.gif

Fish 10-18-2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16540312)

That's my hope at this point. The only halfway redeemable cool-ass character left. I wanna see him mount up Caraxes and just ****ing annihilate everything.

CupidStunt 10-19-2022 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16540411)
A glaring WTF moment no doubt. Not understanding the motivation to not have a Targ BBQ right then and there.

Why would she? I can't believe how so many people are stuck on this.

They are literally family and kinslaying is 1 of the absolute worst things in Westeros. What have any of them done to deserve death (BY Rhaenys as the executioner), ESPECIALLY Helaena and other innocents up there? What would the fallout be if she murdered the royal family? Every House in the realm would rise against her. (Granted, they don't have dragons, but STILL. WHY?!)

What WAS stupid was coming up through the ceiling in the first place. Especially if she only intended to leave. Whatever kind of show of force or intention that was supposed to be, I mean it was just unnecessary (i.e. killing the small folk). The second she flies to Dragonstone the greens know what's up. And they already know she has a dragon. I just don't buy that she accomplishes anything with her actions.

I will say this, although I still don't agree with the way it was handled.

Spoiler!

CupidStunt 10-19-2022 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16540710)
That's my hope at this point. The only halfway redeemable cool-ass character left. I wanna see him mount up Caraxes and just ****ing annihilate everything.

I don't get it. Are you only counting a handful of the very main characters?

I do hope S2 gives more screen time to ... no spoilers so I'll just throw out names who could deserve more screen time ... Helaena, Jace, Baela, Rhaena, Harrold Westerling, the Cargyll twins, and multiple other characters yet to come.

And then there's THAT guy who will add a VERY different flavor to the green side.

BigRedChief 10-19-2022 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16540785)
Why would she? I can't believe how so many people are stuck on this.

They are literally family and kinslaying is 1 of the absolute worst things in Westeros.

That seems the consensus. You can do a lot of shit, really bad shit but slaying a King is off the table. Even if its a illegitimate one.

staylor26 10-19-2022 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 16541028)
That seems the consensus. You can do a lot of shit, really bad shit but slaying a King is off the table. Even if its a illegitimate one.

Not king, kin.

KCUnited 10-19-2022 09:58 AM

That kid fighting pit addition was up there on the GoT list of horrific shit for me.

Buehler445 10-20-2022 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16537223)
The queen lets Larys jerk off looking at her feet. LMAO.. that's so GoT...

Yeah, could have done without that. Olivia Cook is goddamned hot. I mean GODDAMNED HOT. Her feet aren't gross, but they're just feet man.

Whatever. I get it. It just doesn't do much for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16541229)
That kid fighting pit addition was up there on the GoT list of horrific shit for me.

Woof. Yeah, as a parent of an 8 year old and 4 year old, I'm not here for watching kids get murdered.

I sound like a giant pussy here - the feet thing is whatever. But I legitimately can't do kids suffering. They didn't stuff it down my throat but I'm not here for that. Even before I had kids, I'll watch dudes murder the **** out of each other all day long. But not kids man. I can't do kids suffering. It'll be interesting to see how that story develops, they spent a lot of time there for it to be just a one off thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16537913)

That was actually compelling television IMO. I thought he was douchetacular since he rode the dragon. But here he showed a bit of vulnerability and restraint and loyalty. Before his dad died, the dude obviously gave no ****s. He's the mother****er flushing M-80s and shit and laughing hysterically as the basement floods.

But here, where there are real stakes, he showed appropriate restraint and still executed his duty admirably. Besides, he is absolutely not wrong. And it's hard to mother**** that dude when he's saying that.

Plus, when the family was staring down the face of death, his face was the only one with a reaction I cared about. Really strong performance, and quite the heel turn from my perspective.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16537938)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The small council meeting was totally unexpected and well executed IMO.

Hat tip to Westerling. BAMF right there definitely with Ser Barriston Selmy vibes. I'm all about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16540312)

YES. They really did get right the **** to it huh? It wasn't what I was expecting, but it makes the most sense in hindsight.

Surprisingly, there weren't a bunch of deaths to start with other than that dude that kept bothering Rhyneara about if he could help her. I was shocked to see that dude eat shit. RIP to dude that wasn't a mother****er.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16540388)
She shoulda cooked 'em.

Yeah, they should have waxed her and she should have waxed them. Lots of life will be lost because dudes couldn't pull the trigger.

Buehler445 10-20-2022 01:40 AM

Sorry. My computer went ape shit. It’s a really ****ing old rig that was hot spotted through my phone on the tractor.

I shouldn’t post on the tractor. And that computer probably needs to go.

My bad.

Buehler445 10-20-2022 01:41 AM

So if you want your mind blown, I had the Replacements on in the background because why not. The credits pop up and I see a name that looks familiar. And yep. Otto Hightower is Nigel ****ing Gruff. CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a8-6dULJ2Pk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kman34 10-20-2022 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16542734)
So if you want your mind blown, I had the Replacements on in the background because why not. The credits pop up and I see a name that looks familiar. And yep. Otto Hightower is Nigel ****ing Gruff. CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a8-6dULJ2Pk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy Shit! That blows my mind..

ThaVirus 10-20-2022 06:49 AM

LMAO No shit!

"I'm wiry"

I love his voice in HotD.

Bowser 10-20-2022 01:46 PM

Haha, no shit? That's bad ass.

Here's another for you - Ser Westerling was the Saint of Killers on Preacher.

Hammock Parties 10-21-2022 11:37 AM

episode 10 leaked

BleedingRed 10-21-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16545340)
episode 10 leaked

OH SHIT IM TEMPTED

Mr. Plow 10-21-2022 11:46 AM

Season Finale this week, correct?

listopencil 10-21-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16545340)
episode 10 leaked

Yes, I see that it has.

dlphg9 10-21-2022 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16542733)
Sorry. My computer went ape shit. It’s a really ****ing old rig that was hot spotted through my phone on the tractor.

I shouldn’t post on the tractor. And that computer probably needs to go.

My bad.

Lmao, you have an old computer in your tractor that you connected to your phone's hotspot to post on CP?

That's pretty ****ing gangster. Not gonna lie.

Hammock Parties 10-21-2022 01:48 PM

going to watch it tonight and drop mad spoilers

Bowser 10-21-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16545646)
going to watch it tonight and drop mad spoilers

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JampackedV...restricted.gif

Buehler445 10-21-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16545593)
Lmao, you have an old computer in your tractor that you connected to your phone's hotspot to post on CP?

https://media.tenor.com/g2IzuWs8bpEA...lter-white.gif

It’s in there for my field records and billing spreadsheets then I hotspot it so I can stick them on Dropbox so I don’t have to keep track of shit.

But Yes. I’ve been known to peruse CP on the field computer.

mr. tegu 10-21-2022 04:19 PM

Is the leak quality any good?

listopencil 10-21-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 16545925)

Yup.

Fish 10-21-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 16545925)

Yes. 1080p webrip.

It was OK. Not quite as exciting as I anticipated. But it does a good job setting up for a crazy second season.

listopencil 10-21-2022 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16545972)
Yes. 1080p webrip.

It was OK. Not quite as exciting as I anticipated. But it does a good job setting up for a crazy second season.

I would agree. There were parts that lagged a bit but the final scene lets you know what is coming. Wasn't it weird when...

Spoiler!

Fish 10-21-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 16546034)
I would agree. There were parts that lagged a bit but the final scene lets you know what is coming. Wasn't it weird when...

Spoiler!

Regarding your spoiler...

Spoiler!

listopencil 10-21-2022 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16546133)
Regarding your spoiler...

Spoiler!

Well, yeah, but...

Spoiler!

Buehler445 10-21-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16545593)

There’s my sweet setup. ROFL.

https://i.imgur.com/yxmKveZ.jpg