ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Caught my woman cheating. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298225)

Bearcat 02-16-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084405)
I just don't give a **** what a loser like KC nitwit does. What am I gonna do about it?? Report him??

The mods don't give a shit, or they would've banned him long ago. He adds absolutely nothing to any conversation. He knows nothing about football, music, politics, health, life...

He just wants attention because he's short, fat, and weak-willed in real life.

**** it. If the mods wanted to take out the trash, they would. I put him on ignore, so he's everyone else's problem now.

If you guys like to read his incessant hate speech and midgetbabble, you're welcome to it. I'm full up on the nitwit.

I don't know of a mod who reads DC (since Flop isn't around), and unless it's really obvious, we probably don't catch a lot of the petty shit between people unless it's brought to our attention.

We care enough not to want to deal with the shit, so if the shit is reported, we'll take care of it... and I have a soft spot for babysitting feuds, especially when they leak over to the main Lounge... and by soft spot, I mean intolerance.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084413)
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say in this case that we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.

It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084423)
I don't know of a mod who reads DC (since Flop isn't around), and unless it's really obvious, we probably don't catch a lot of the petty shit between people unless it's brought to our attention.

We care enough not to want to deal with the shit, so if the shit is reported, we'll take care of it... and I have a soft spot for babysitting feuds, especially when they leak over to the main Lounge... and by soft spot, I mean intolerance.

Well, it's gone on for months, he talks shit on me basically every single time I post.

There's some in this very thread...

Bearcat 02-16-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084425)
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084438)
Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.

You must've missed it.
Apparently he can do whatever he wants, because it's been reported, by me and others, and nothing was done then, which is why I have him on ignore.

Policing this board isn't my responsibility. He's your problem now.

Gonzo 02-16-2016 09:30 AM

You guys need to take your feud or whatever the **** it is out of this thread as well.

ptlyon 02-16-2016 09:35 AM

:popcorn:

mdchiefsfan 02-16-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12084277)
I'm just impressed someone on CP used penance in the proper context ...and spelled it correctly.

This place is going up in flames....with all these elites and their fancy learning words.

:thumb:

Gonzo 02-16-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

I'm just impressed someone on CP used penance in the proper context ...and spelled it correctly.

This place is going up in flames....with all these elites and their fancy learning words.

LMAO

loochy 02-16-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

dont get all fancy on us there mr fancy pant's with youre big word's. Your a looser anyways this is a thread a thread about a women cheating on a man and everyone showing support because their real good people and are message bored is the best.

PizzaDoughz 02-16-2016 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084395)
I told him my name so he could come see me, because I'm not hard to find.

Well there's where you messed up. Maybe you need a break bro, but with a name like "rabblerouser," who knows if you're taking this serious

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084490)
dont get all fancy on us there mr fancy pant's with youre big word's. Your a looser anyways this is a thread a thread about a women cheating on a man and everyone showing support because their real good people and are message bored is the best.

ROFL

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 12084494)
Well there's where you messed up. Maybe you need a break bro, but with a name like "rabblerouser," who knows if you're taking this serious

I didn't realize he was going to become a cyberstalker.

But as it stands now, it's over - I put nitwit on ignore, and mods are handling the rest.

Back to regularly scheduled programming :

Easy 6 02-16-2016 09:50 AM

Seems pretty clear that Native needs to be put in check

He has found his new Frazod, and as much as I enjoy an e-peen contest... that got old pretty damn quick

Graystoke 02-16-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12084501)
Seems pretty clear that Native needs to be put in check

He has found his new Frazod, and as much as I enjoy an e-peen contest... that got old pretty damn quick

This.

loochy 02-16-2016 09:51 AM

Ha ha, Rouser just got called "Frazod".

Are you going to put up with that kind of insult?

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084504)

Not sure that's an insult. Tim's a smart guy. He's also a hot head.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084504)

Frazod had a meltdown, iirc; I chuckled and put KC nitwit on ignore.

Besides, if 'frazod' isn't the worst thing I've ever been called :D

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084512)

looch is just being a wiseass. We all love frazod.

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 09:59 AM

Frazods meltdown was over Kcnative. Let's not forget that part

loochy 02-16-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084516)
Frazod had a meltdown, iirc; I chuckled and put KC nitwit on ignore.

Besides, if 'frazod' isn't the worst thing I've ever been called :D

Are you Frazod? Post here to find out:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273255

Easy 6 02-16-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084512)

Wasnt an insult at all, just using him as the best example of what happens when Native gets a hard on for someone

It drags on and on and on and on, it goes too far... gets old pretty fast

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084525)
Are you Frazod? Post here to find out:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273255

LMAOLMAO. Oh shit I forgot all about that thread.

KC native 02-16-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084317)
It's not weird at all. KC nitwit is obsessed with me. With that understanding, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would have his favorite picture of me as his avatar.

You see people with their favorite album covers or their favorite artists as an avatar all the time.

I'm used to it at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084318)
See, KC nitwit is a cross-dresser (seriously).

So, I'm sure nitwit thinks I'm cute, all that long hair...

It's not surprising to me that someone who is a transvestite and frequents gay bars would develop on unhealthy fixation on another male...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084331)
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.

You are a ****ing crybaby bitch.

You put your name all over Chiefsplanet. You had all of your pictures available to anyone on the internet on Facebook. I didn't cyberstalk you. I googled your name and your facebook page was a result. Quit lying, you ****ing bitch.

You've challenged me to a fight and you say racist shit all the ****ing time.

loochy 02-16-2016 10:07 AM

Hey guys, remember when beach tribe's woman cheated on him? Yeah, that sucked.

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 10:15 AM

Twins
http://www.gagizm.com/wp-content/upl...play_image.jpg

http://http://www.gagizm.com/wp-cont...play_image.jpg

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084543)

****ing bitches, man...

ptlyon 02-16-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084558)

Since this thread has derailed equivalent to a train rolling off a cliff, I have a question.

Is your moniker pronounced "LiveSteam" as in George Bailey 'I want to live, I want to live, I want to live' or is it pronounced like Brent Musburger, 'Coming to you live from the big house'?

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 10:46 AM

Livesteam. As in boiling water turns into livesteam.

http://discoverlivesteam.com/discove...ocomotive.html

Its a hobby.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084616)

That's what I interpreted. The word livesteam.

You know...steam under pressure.

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084621)
That's what I interpreted. The word livesteam.

You know...steam under pressure.

Yes.

ptlyon 02-16-2016 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084616)

http://discoverlivesteam.com/discove...ocomotive.html

Its a hobby.

Thanks. Suddenly the scene out of the Jerk came to mind.

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 12084627)
Thanks. Suddenly the scene out of the Jerk came to mind.

I have that locomotive in my garage.

ptlyon 02-16-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12084628)
I have that locomotive in my garage.

The exact same? Cool. Very cool.

Hope you have his outfit to go along with it.

Halfcan 02-16-2016 10:57 AM

My advice would be to move on. Once they cheat, they will do it again. The incidents that you know about are probably a small percentage of what she has done. The other guy is a worthless scumbag that knew what he was doing. Hopefully karma will catch up to him and some jealous boyfriend or husband will eventually put a bullet in his head for you.

I would not let her put you into a triangle with this asshole. Move on and take care of your kid. File for joint legal so you don't have to pay child support. Cut off all contact unless it is about the kid. Find a new girl that will treat you good, live a happy life and never look back.

listopencil 02-16-2016 11:00 AM

OK. Get this thing back on track.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W3JsuWz4xWc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KC native 02-16-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12084335)
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?

The mother****er put his name on Chiefsplanet and challenged me to a fight.

I googled his name and got his facebook page.

**** him for being a racist, judgmental prick. He gets what he deserves.

KC native 02-16-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084338)
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.

LMAO

You are a crybaby bitch. I didn't invade your privacy. You put your own name on Chiefsplanet and you had your pictures open to everyone on the net.

The mods hadn't done anything because you put your own information out there. I didn't have to dig or lie to get that info. You put it out there for me.

KC native 02-16-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12084360)
KC native,

Rabblerouser has accused you of harassing him by posting his real name in your custom user title and his picture as your avatar.

Dude, if this is true, that is ****ing bullshit.

Is it true?

Before anybody decides to accuse me of white-knighting rabblerouser, I'll go on record as saying I don't like the way rabblerouser posts on this site. For the most part my political takes are probably a lot closer to yours than they are to rabblerouser's. I still disagree with you on some issues, but over the years I have come to respect your point of view, and I think I've learned a few things from you.

However, posting anyone's personal information without their permission is complete horseshit. If this claim is true, you are a ****ing dick.

If this claim is untrue, then I apologize in advance for calling you a ****ing dick.

So which is it? Is rabblerouser a liar, or are you a ****ing dick?

He's a liar.

PAChiefsGuy 02-16-2016 11:20 AM

Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her, period, only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a former crackhead. Maybe he is clean and has turned his life around but at the same time I'm guessing she used to date him when he was smoking crack? Ever ask her what type of drugs she has tried herself? Is her past as clean as you think it is?

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news. I'm sure you had a lot of good times with her but you have to be able to see past that in this situation. Give her another chance and more than likely you will get hurt again. You deserve better

KC native 02-16-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084395)
It's just KC nitwit, a typical hypocrite. He claims to be a 'progressive', but also tries to be the biggest Internet bully around. Follows me from thread to thread, making shit up, and making fun of me because I'm divorced from my daughters mother. He's a real piece of shit. He thinks that because I told him my name so he could come see me, because I'm not hard to find, my bands schedule is on the Internet, he took that as meaning he could :

Post pictures of me and my family on this board
Post my fb identify on the board, as in how how it's spelled and everything
and
He even went so far as to describe my privacy settings on here

Which is why he's on ignore, which pisses him off even more ...so he actually posts about me more now that I don't respond to him.

He's got some real problems. Beyond being short, fat, addicted to fast food, cross dressing, hanging at gay bars, and being a lawnboy.

I have only posted pictures of you. Quit ****ing lying.

Also, you don't piss me off. You're a judgmental, stupid racist that adds nothing to the board and you went after my kid so I go after you.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12084678)
Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her period only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a crackhead.

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news.

I would **** her sister.

Seriously.

KC native 02-16-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084701)
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.

says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.

KC native 02-16-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084425)
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

Ya gnomesaine??

LMAO

OMFG! SOMEONE IZ GUNNA STEAL MAH IDENTITAH BCUZ MAH NAME IZ ON DA CHUEFSPLANET!

You're a ****ing idiot. Some one would need your birth date and social to open accounts in your name.

And I haven't been banned because I have never exposed anyone's personal information. You exposed it yourself.

The Franchise 02-16-2016 11:39 AM

Seriously.....get this bullshit the **** out of this thread.

PAChiefsGuy 02-16-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12084701)
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.

And her Mom... Karma is a bitch

LiveSteam 02-16-2016 11:41 AM

Someones high & mighty ass, needs knocked down a few notches.

KC native 02-16-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12084725)
Seriously.....get this bullshit the **** out of this thread.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...readpolice.gif

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12084729)
And her Mom... Karma is a bitch

Well, bt has already stated that the sister is hot, basically like the cheating g/f with the hot dumper, but with bigger tits.

And he already goes over there and does the 'man shit' around the house for her...

Halfcan 02-16-2016 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12084707)
says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.

:(

This thread has flat lined. Throw some dirt on it.

Demonpenz 02-16-2016 12:40 PM

Remember that line in Rocky IV "What started as an Exhibition has now turned into disaster"

Bearcat 02-16-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084413)
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.

Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.

Gonzo 02-16-2016 12:48 PM

Ok... Last warning.

Cut the bull shit in this man's thread. Take it to the DC. We allow stupidity over there, at infinite amounts. Any more BS and I'll be banning people from the thread first, then from the site if needed.

I gave BT the option to have this thread locked down and moved to a private forum but he choose to keep it open to get advice and talk to his friends about a very horrible time in his life. We don't need this bullshit here

EDIT:

I DEFER TO MY MAN BEARCAT. ^^^^^^

Bowser 02-16-2016 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084858)
Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b-t8bNl75Qg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimBone 02-16-2016 12:54 PM

Disregard

TimBone 02-16-2016 12:58 PM

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12084858)

I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12084543)

I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.

Easy 6 02-16-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085165)
I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.

Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure

loochy 02-16-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085155)
I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/e/ee/ee4bcb6c_charlie.gif

KC native 02-16-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12085168)
this.

If true deserves a permaban

It's not true, dumb****.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12085170)
Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure

Indeed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12085176)

ROFL

Have you ever watched the uncut/unedited interviews that they compiled that from?? Holy shit...

loochy 02-16-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085195)
Indeed.

ROFL

Have you ever watched the uncut/unedited interviews that they compiled that from?? Holy shit...

No. Is it on youtube?

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:27 PM

So, we need to hear from beach tribe. How's things going today, brother??

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12085198)
No. Is it on youtube?

maybe, I saw it on the bonus features of the DVD set. It's worth owning for that alone.

SAUTO 02-16-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12085180)
It's not true, dumb****.

I'm a dumb **** but you changed your avatar ROFL.

**** off bitch.

Easy 6 02-16-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085199)
So, we need to hear from beach tribe. How's things going today, brother??

Yep, lets get this ship righted

KC native 02-16-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12085206)
I'm a dumb **** but you changed your avatar ROFL.

**** off bitch.

The mods told me to change it or I would be banned.

So, yes, you're a dumb ****.

Predarat 02-16-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085165)

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.

Thats higher than what I expected, I was thinking about 50-60%. Yikes.

rabblerouser 02-16-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 12085212)

'Yikes', indeed.

SAUTO 02-16-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12085208)
The mods told me to change it or I would be banned.

So, yes, you're a dumb ****.

But it's not true?

The only dumb**** here is you, I think that's universally understood.

I'm gonna quit in BT's thread though.

KC native 02-16-2016 03:35 PM

:facepalm:

So how many of you guys think a survey of 100 women is even close to being statistically sound?

Predarat 02-16-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12085220)
'Yikes', indeed.

They need to start doing automatic paternity tests for every baby.

KC native 02-16-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12085222)
But it's not true?

The only dumb**** here is you, I think that's universally understood.

I'm gonna quit in BT's thread though.

All those concussions you've gotten in bar fights must have affected your ability to read.

You're a dumb **** if you believe a lying racist sack of shit like rabblerouser.

Predarat 02-16-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12085227)
:facepalm:

So how many of you guys think a survey of 100 women is even close to being statistically sound?

Its good enough for Steve Harvey, Richard Dawson and Chris Farley.

SAUTO 02-16-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12085235)
All those concussions you've gotten in bar fights must have affected your ability to read.

You're a dumb **** if you believe a lying racist sack of shit like rabblerouser.

I keep seeing you say it's a lie but you had to change your avatar and I'm guessing your sig to not be banned.

I think that's proof enough.

KC native 02-16-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12085243)
I keep seeing you say it's a lie but you had to change your avatar and I'm guessing your sig to not be banned.

I think that's proof enough.

That's exactly why you're not paid to think.

The idiot posted his name on Chiefsplanet multiple times (and challenged me and another poster to a fight). I googled it. I found his facebook page where his pictures were available to anybody on the internet. I posted a pic of him (after he had posted a pic of himself). I used a pic of him for an avatar and put his name in my title.

He then whines about it today. Mods tell me to change the avatar and title line or be banned.

That's exactly how it went down and you're still a dumb ****.

TimBone 02-16-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 12085212)

I would definitely think 79 out of 100 for men.

But for women? ****, man. I'm over here re-thinking my entire view of the world.

Demonpenz 02-16-2016 03:57 PM

Sperm wars...read it...be cynical.

eDave 02-16-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12085272)
I would definitely think 79 out of 100 for men.

But for women? ****, man. I'm over here re-thinking my entire view of the world.

Women crave the emotions of love/sex more than men and men kind of trend down on the emotional stuff as time goes by. And it's easier for a woman to cheat I'd think.

Most dudes couldn't cheat if they wanted too. Sans prostitution.