ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

Huffmeister 03-18-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4637587)
:hmmm: Nope only 2481 posts on that thread

So close! I was only off by 8000 posts!

Maybe I should go post in that thread 8,000 times, then I'll have over 8,000 posts AND get the point!

Iowanian 03-18-2008 06:59 PM

hint. Miata.

+2 huskerdooz
Skip is indeed a satellite guy and has had 2 house fires that I know of, one about a year or maybe 2 ago. Poor old bastard.

+1 The Essex View was indeed written by our own Kcnut and brought a lot of entertainment and advice. It was a staple of CP for a while and entertaining if nothing else.

+1 "Classless and Deranged" indeed was a column by bobgretz regarding Greg Robinson's termination and the reaction by fans. The comments sparked significant comment to him by CP members including myself, and I recieved 2 snotty replies, including 1 that said I "needed help".

Nice work.

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 4635341)
Name the planteer that was falsely accused of wearing pink socks in a golf outing ? But the joke took off and became a fun topic for several days.

Phobia was accused of wearing pink socks while playing golf at the
1st Annual 37 Forever Golf Classic in September 2001 because of the way a photo turned out.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4637725)
Phobia was accused of wearing pink socks while playing golf at the
1st Annual 37 Forever Golf Classic in September 2001 because of the way a photo turned out.

For one bonus point, who was the former Chiefs player who appeared and played in that tournament?

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636075)
Arby's and roast beef were specifically used to represent something on a famous person.

Arby's and roast beef were used to describe Brittany's meat curtains?

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4637739)
For one bonus point, who was the former Chiefs player who appeared and played in that tournament?

Art Still

Iowanian 03-18-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4637759)
Arby's and roast beef were used to describe Brittany's meat curtains?

Originally....the Arby's roast beef sandwich was used in a thread where discussion of Jessica Simpson's glory hole was being described.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 07:25 PM

During research for this thread, I found a delicious piece of ironic twist...and soothsaying.
I love this effing board.

When Mrblond posted his "sorry friends, for personal reasons I have to leave"...and left...Phil made a post that announced that it was a serious matter, and that MrBlond was having an operation and would be returning as MrsBlond and we'd be asked to call her "stephanie".

FFW 2 years.
RoyIII, in one of his "love advice requests"(which bring me to tears each time I read through them), one of the internet ladies, whom some of us accused of being a former dude.....named? You guessed it "Stephanie". I later termed her "TennDPHottie" in the impersonated chat logs.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 07:26 PM

Who are the 2 dipshits, who have or are still posting here, who claim to be "poker pros"?

Whose username was derived while they worked for an organization, investigating online child pRon?

Frazod 03-18-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4637483)
4. Which item does not appear inside my toilet?
A. Broncos sticker
B. Cardinals sticker
C. Jayhawks sticker
D. None of the above

Just a guess but I know you hate KU and the donks. I also believe you are a Cardinal fan so I will say the Cards.

You are correct.

However, a photo of the Cardinals 2006 World Series lockerroom celebration does appear on the wall above the toilet. On the opposite wall is a panoramic shot of Arrowhead, and the tub is adorned with a Mizzou shower curtain.

Frazod 03-18-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4637616)
I don't know who it is.

I know who it is.

Logical 03-18-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4637625)
So close! I was only off by 8000 posts!

Maybe I should go post in that thread 8,000 times, then I'll have over 8,000 posts AND get the point!

:clap:LMAO

KcMizzou 03-18-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4637803)
I know who it is.

Not me.

Just sayin'. :)

Frazod 03-18-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 4637805)
Not me.

Just sayin'. :)

Heh.

Here's a hint - his username refers to a deceased former player.

KcMizzou 03-18-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4637621)
Here's another classic thread topic...

A long time poster encountered a Native American with a bag of weed at a gas station and turned him in to the authorities. Who is the poster and what was his username changed to as a result. (2 points)

I'm a little foggy on this one so any old-timers please feel free to fill in the details.

That's a classic.

There are a lot of these that I don't remember. :hmmm:

Iowanian 03-18-2008 08:31 PM

Which planet broad stole jimnasium away from Chiefsplanet?

1 bonus point for each additional planet-hookup listed.

Some of the research I've been doing has been a real nice trip down memory lane. Brideowanian thinks I'm an idiot for sitting her laughing.

the Talking Can 03-18-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4636720)
I know what this is - I'm just trying to track down the post and picture. Isn't this in reference to the picture of Trent holding/throwing a big fish? Still looking for more of the context of the story - so any hints would be much appreciated.

+1 for getting that much

there is a thread full of photoshops of Trent...one of Trent in throwing position with "bass hand"....for some reason it makes laugh to tears....

sadly, I think the thread is lost to various server repairs...

huskerdooz 03-19-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636315)
and at least 1 planeteer who has been to prison and returned, during his membership.

Just a guess from a comment tk13 made in the CUT RICH SCANLON NOW! thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105826

"Oh yeah smartass? Jealous huh? Well when we have a thread about the finer points of prison bitchery, you'll be right at the forefront to display your expertise...."

KCMizzou

huskerdooz 03-19-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636684)
What is this about?

Me scores 2 hits
-superficial damage to radio room
-superficial damage to pilot compartment

2 Mes circle, attack again

brent102fire fires, misses
hydrae fires, misses
braincase fires, misses
rednfeisty fires, misses

Both Mes miss, break off attack

Heavy Flak – 5 hits
-superficial damage to starboard wing
-port root damage to tail
-starboard root damage to tail
-superficial damage to tail

The fifth hit comes in. As a note, flak was fired from an 88-mm shell, which exploded at altitude to create shrapnel.

If you were unlucky, the shrapnel hit your plane.

If you were really unlucky, the 88-mm shell hit your plane.

If you were really, really unlucky, the 88-mm shell hit a fuel tank.

An 88-mm shell hits the port wing.

It explodes in the inboard fuel tank.

The fuel tank explodes.

The left wing shears off.

From memory, this was from some sort of text based game on the Planet about WW2. Planeteers made up bomber crews on B-17s or B-29s for bombing runs.

I'll see if I can locate details.

AndChiefs 03-19-2008 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637870)
Which planet broad stole jimnasium away from Chiefsplanet?

1 bonus point for each additional planet-hookup listed.

Some of the research I've been doing has been a real nice trip down memory lane. Brideowanian thinks I'm an idiot for sitting her laughing.

Jenny Gump

Iowanian 03-19-2008 03:52 PM

+1 Andchiefs....Jenny Gump indeed stole Jimnasium from Chiefsplanet with the vagina of doom.

+ 1 huskerdooz....bRainman ran a bombing campaign based off of an old board game he had with bomber crews composed of planeteers. It had to have taken him significant time to accomplish, and he ran several missions, complete with replacement crews. The bloodshed was great and price in planet flesh high, but it was required to save the world from the nazis.

Still for grabs. Name 1 of the at least 2 prison guards on Chiefsplanet, and the name of the poster who was a regular, went to prison, came back after a couple of years, insisted he was back as a regular, and hasn't been seen in months(parole revoked?)

Clues.
1. Leavenworth
2. A rash of Miata thefts have occured.....

huskerdooz 03-19-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4639561)
and the name of the poster who was a regular, went to prison, came back after a couple of years, insisted he was back as a regular, and hasn't been seen in months(parole revoked?)

Clues.
1. Leavenworth
2. A rash of Miata thefts have occured.....

I'm going to take another shot at this...

58Forever

huskerdooz 03-19-2008 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=Iowanian;4639561]
Still for grabs. Name 1 of the at least 2 prison guards on Chiefsplanet, [QUOTE]

1 of them is: LVNHACK

Frazod 03-19-2008 11:10 PM

Correct on both counts, huskerdooz. :thumb:

Dartgod 03-20-2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4637761)
Art Still

Another point for Huskerdooz.

No one has taken a stab at this one.

A long time poster encountered a Native American with a bag of weed at a gas station and turned him in to the authorities. Who is the poster and what was his username changed to as a result. (2 points)

Iowanian 03-20-2008 10:31 AM

Which Planeteer, about 3:30 this morning, for the 2nd time said "its a girl"?

Dartgod 03-20-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4640695)

I'll take a stab at this one.

Congrat's! I'll feel sorry for any boy looking to date either one of your girls in about 16 years or so.

Dartgod 03-20-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4640697)
I'll feel sorry for any boy looking to date either one of your girls in about 16 years or so.

That didn't come out quite right, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

Raiderhater 03-20-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4633983)
Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?

God, I so want to answer this one. A few people thought they did, but I know you aren't thinking of the commatard c4m.

Raiderhater 03-20-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635257)
A subjective question for the Lurkers.

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.

Doesn't really qualify as a beat down, but the brawl that sticks out most in my mind is the Logical vs. KCWolfman fight from a few years back. As I recall Big Daddy's girly thread was the spark that got that fire started.

Raiderhater 03-20-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635975)
The Food groups of questions. Who is associated with each of these? Poster and or famous people

Jalepeno Cheese Balls

PIE!

I'm thinking Arby's.

Another one that I'm itching to respond too. You damn lurkers better get your act in gear.

COchief 03-20-2008 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=Iowanian;4637870]Which planet broad stole jimnasium away from Chiefsplanet?

1 bonus point for each additional planet-hookup listed. [QUOTE]

This thread was made for me.

Endelt and the woman he homewrecked.

StcChief 03-20-2008 11:51 AM

[quote=Iowanian;4639561]
Still for grabs. Name 1 of the at least 2 prison guards on Chiefsplanet, [quote]

DenverChief

NewChief 03-20-2008 12:13 PM

Which Planeteer started the "Keep F@cking Doubting (insert whoever)!!!!" trend? To whom did the phrase originally refer?

COchief 03-20-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 4640870)
Which Planeteer started the "Keep F@cking Doubting (insert whoever)!!!!" trend? To whom did the phrase originally refer?

Trent Green, don't know who started it.

Iowanian 03-20-2008 04:52 PM

+2 huskerdooz

Lvnhack, our former posting friend was a guard on the catwalks of Leavenworth prison. Several good stories came with the job. We have had at least 1 other prison guard post, but I'm not sure who it was.

58forever, miataman....our pal Joe got himself into a heap of trouble, went in the klink, got out early, got into some trouble and got out. He returned a few months ago, announced he was posting regularly again(with open arms from the old planet guard) and fell off the planet again. I'm hoping its because he's busy, and not because he's sharing a hotbox with cool hand luke.

Halfcan 03-20-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4640815)
Doesn't really qualify as a beat down, but the brawl that sticks out most in my mind is the Logical vs. KCWolfman fight from a few years back. As I recall Big Daddy's girly thread was the spark that got that fire started.

has to be Matrix-that shitbag got pummeled for days

huskerdooz 03-20-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
The Food groups of questions. Who is associated with each of these? Poster and or famous people

Jalepeno Cheese Balls

PIE!

I'm thinking Arby's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4640818)
Another one that I'm itching to respond too. You damn lurkers better get your act in gear.

In the "Chiefs are racist" thread started by Falstaff, Vanilla Thunder (Cody) started talking about Planters Cheeseballs (the different flavors being Regular, Sour Cream, and Jalepeno). 58Forever was thought to be associated with them but he told VT about the Jalepeno cheese doritos 3Ds not the cheese balls. The reason this was included in the aforementioned thread is because Falstaff was a complete douchebag and I believe it was an attempt to hijack the thread away (and completely correct in it's attempt) from the intended topic.

Iowanian 03-21-2008 10:37 AM

husker,

you're doing your research I can tell, but in this case, the conversation you located was a reference to the thread-conversation in question. In that thread, the Jalepeno Cheese Balls discussion was a hi-jack attempt using the previous thread for ammo.

I think it was actually on the star board, Cody started a thread on Jalepeno Cheese Balls being delicious at Arrowhead. It was funny and its been part of the lexicon from early on in the board's history.

Nice attempt.

Iowanian 03-21-2008 10:38 AM

I feel like being an attention whore today.

What is your favorite all time Iowani-thread-quote-poem?

Skip Towne 03-21-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4642663)
I feel like being an attention whore today.

What is your favorite all time Iowani-thread-quote-poem?

The exchanges with Skinbra. Your rendition of Mecca working for Phobia was right up there.

KCTitus 03-21-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4636496)
Wasn't Carlton Gray rumored to have actually posted on the Planet? Who else?

Other family members who posted in the past would include Will Shields wife, although it might have been on the Star BB, she posted during Will's final contract holdout while he was franchised back in 99, I think.

Baby Lee 03-21-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4640811)
God, I so want to answer this one. A few people thought they did, but I know you aren't thinking of the commatard c4m.

Yeah, didn't even think of the commatard thing as an admission. ;)

Dartgod 03-21-2008 01:16 PM

This thread has lost it's burst.

Skip Towne 03-21-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4642972)

I have nothing to add.

Baby Lee 03-21-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4643008)
I have nothing to add.

I'd say that's a fairly accurate assessment. ROFL

Raiderhater 03-21-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4642972)

Heh.

Raiderhater 03-21-2008 01:33 PM

BL is starting to go on a hot streak now...

Iowanian 03-21-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4643003)
This thread has lost it's burst.

Which leads to a good question.

What is the source of the lexicon "------- has lost its burst"

This is also a great time for a reminder of the unanswered question about
"Which planeteer had a ghey stalker while working at bestbuy?"

"keep doubting threads".....

Titus, the keeper of all quotes, would have likely been a spectacular creator-moderator of this thread. Obscure quotes, people hope to never answer for would have abounded.

Dartgod 03-21-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643043)

And the poster that snitched on the pot smoking Indian.

Raiderhater 03-21-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Which leads to a good question.

Titus, the keeper of all quotes, would have likely been a spectacular creator-moderator of this thread. Obscure quotes, people hope to never answer for would have abounded.

Endelt.

Rain Man 03-21-2008 01:54 PM

I admit, it's a _________ (Fill in the blank.)

Rain Man 03-21-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4643058)
Endelt.

Radar jamming is not allowed.

Raiderhater 03-21-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 4643063)
Radar jamming is not allowed.

Think of it more as picking on someone who deserves badly to be picked on.

Iowanian 03-21-2008 02:22 PM

How did John Goodman die?

He's right....

What is the story with the indian who was tattled on for smoking a doobie? Which planeteer did it and what was the name temporarily given to that person?

Endelt? Endelt endelt...This name sounds familiar. I keep coming across it but can't place it. Oh....Isn't he the guy who got pussywhipped and stopped posting on Chiefsplanet?

Iowanian 03-21-2008 02:39 PM

which planet poster hates being called a noob, will paint a girls' house for the chance at sex, and would go down on a dude to get a front row ticket to a rush concert?

Iowanian 03-21-2008 03:05 PM

which former poster, known for being a draft-a-holic, had a priapism for 2 cornerbacks, both which were selected by the Eagles that year?

Halfcan 03-21-2008 03:33 PM

Which Planeteer is an expert at truck-stop Glory Hole encounters, likes roadkill for dinner, and shoots load after load onto his "keyboard of doom" while watching gay pron?

Iowanian 03-21-2008 04:32 PM

I don't know the answer to that, but I'm going out on a limb and guessing its a used-car salesmen of homes....a realtor.

Logical 03-21-2008 07:23 PM

OK who is the poster who years ago threatened to drive off into a Wichita Canal

Got a Beat down from LVNHACK

Claimed to have contracted Cancer and was going to die

Finally still posts here on the Planet.

1 point for the last name
2 points for the full name
3 points if you can provide the current username

Iowanian 03-21-2008 07:41 PM

I would answer that question Logical, but I'm off raising money for some pompoms.

MIAdragon 03-21-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 4643235)
Which Planeteer is an expert at truck-stop Glory Hole encounters, likes roadkill for dinner, and shoots load after load onto his "keyboard of doom" while watching gay pron?

Didnt Laz have a keyboard of doom?

Chest Rockwell 03-21-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 4643713)
Didnt Laz have a keyboard of doom?

Uh-oh...

crazycoffey 03-21-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Barto (Post 4636740)
Big Daddy-girly pic thread
Crazycoffee-stupid 10pm thread
Bigredchief-Word association game (??? not sure on that one)

I made it into a CP lore question?

:eek:

Logical 03-21-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643701)
I would answer that question Logical, but I'm off raising money for some pompoms.

Nice hint

alanm 03-21-2008 08:32 PM

I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond? :hmmm:

alanm 03-21-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4640695)

Brideowania have another kidowania? Congrats Man!!:toast:

Huffmeister 03-21-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.

Rausch 03-21-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 4643768)
I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond? :hmmm:

And I'd argue it's not your game or thread to declare so.

And I hear your feet smell of cheese with many holes...:D

Logical 03-21-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4643920)
Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.

Correct, though you lose style points for not knowing that it was after Priest got hurt and missed the last game of the previous season.

SNAFU 03-22-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643149)
which planet poster hates being called a noob, will paint a girls' house for the chance at sex, and would go down on a dude to get a front row ticket to a rush concert?

Would that be Halfcan?

Iowanian 03-22-2008 07:59 AM

+1 cankerskull

+1 snafu

What was wrong with hbboltgirl's cervical bearing?

Baby Lee 03-22-2008 08:02 AM

ID poster and thread where said poster made a horrifyingly funny gender misidentification, proclaiming a tranny eminently do-able.

Iowanian 03-22-2008 08:09 AM

Who is "bigfoot"? Which poster created that moniker for the person?

What is RRPP?

I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.

Baby Lee 03-22-2008 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4644201)
I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.

I swear I was defending my home, I was sleepy and disoriented and just stumbled across the state and shot blindly. My bad. ROFL

Iowanian 03-22-2008 08:20 AM

Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?

Chief Wiggum 03-22-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4644201)
What is RRPP?

Run, Run, Pass, Punt - with reference to the predictability of Solari's and Herm's play calling last year. Anyone who watched the Chiefs last year new we would run on first and second downs. Due to that predictability, Ds would have us in 3rd and long knowing we would have to pass which we wouldn't complete - then we would punt.

Colquit for MVP!

Chief Wiggum 03-22-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4644211)
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?

Is the crapnel chunk a separate question or a continuation of the first? Are you looking for an answer beyond the crapnel chunk hitting your nipple? Excellent commentary by the way - top 10 Iowanian Prose.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111071

Raiderhater 03-22-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4643117)
Endelt? Endelt endelt...This name sounds familiar. I keep coming across it but can't place it. Oh....Isn't he the guy who got pussywhipped and stopped posting on Chiefsplanet?

Sounds like him.

Frazod 03-22-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 4643058)
Endelt.

LMAO

Nice deflection, weasel boy.