ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

OldTownChief 09-06-2006 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
ok, we've officially over-dosed on vagina-powered-you-go-girl-sister-love....from the men here...

you got played...big fcking deal...it clearly isn't the first time so spare us the "I'm shocked" routine

and no - he doesn't feel bad....he got laid and he doesn't have to hang out and pretend to listen to you any more...win win...

the fundmental problem here is you assuming you're special...were you an only child?

god I'm sorry I read this thread

And then there were six. :p

Baby Lee 09-06-2006 06:09 AM

Did he do the Mooooterboat?

MmmmmmBpbpbpbpbpb!!!!!!

Skip Towne 09-06-2006 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
well those five suck.

Lets see if I can a couple of them:

Gochiefs, a closet homo
Skiptowne, an old senile man who would rather cyber asskick some "nOOb" than go meet a real woman
C4ME: well, she is just a ****.

I was married for 24 years dumfuk.

Skip Towne 09-06-2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I haven't actually gone back through to read the whole thread. Another would be Saulbadguy. I was beginning to think Phobia, but he's been cool and cruel. Undecided on him.

Take my name off your list. You're alright.

Maly 09-06-2006 06:49 AM

LOL never a dull moment over here...

Ugly Duck 09-06-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

he drives an apricot BMW

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

jspchief 09-06-2006 06:54 AM

Quote:

ok, we've officially over-dosed on vagina-powered-you-go-girl-sister-love....from the men here...

you got played...big fcking deal...it clearly isn't the first time so spare us the "I'm shocked" routine

and no - he doesn't feel bad....he got laid and he doesn't have to hang out and pretend to listen to you any more...win win...

the fundmental problem here is you assuming you're special...were you an only child?

I have to agree.

It's sad that you allowed yourself to get played. It's even sadder that you chose to broadcast it here.

And of course the saddest part will be the losers around here that try zero in on Moo's sloppy seconds by catching you on the rebound.

rad 09-06-2006 07:50 AM

Holy Crap!! I checked this out before leaving for work last night and was only a couple pages long. Now 6 pages!!!! That's why I love the Planet, except for me missing every ****ing thing.

Just a quick question, luv. When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?

Saulbadguy 09-06-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Take my name off your list. You're alright.

You are a moran!

greg63 09-06-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Not true, I don't like him becuase

a. he lives in denver
b. he drives an apricot BMW
c. he walks to work while having such BMW
d. he lives in denver
e. he has fun at his job
f. he lives in denver

j/k rainman is a cool cat

Did you mention that he lives in Denver???

JimNasium 09-06-2006 08:30 AM

Quote:

Heh, come on Can. Get in touch with your feminine side.

chagrin 09-06-2006 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
Holy Crap!! I checked this out before leaving for work last night and was only a couple pages long. Now 6 pages!!!! That's why I love the Planet, except for me missing every ****ing thing.

Just a quick question, luv. When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?

First of all, this is page 28 now, heh.

Secondly, it wasn't his nose, and that wasn't milk
giggitty

KChiefsQT 09-06-2006 08:42 AM

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. Guess you two aren't interested in meeting up Saturday? heh.

HemiEd 09-06-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
First of all, this is page 28 now, heh.

Secondly, it wasn't his nose, and that wasn't milk
giggitty

You might want to re-set your posts per page, it is only page 6 for some of us. :D

JimNasium 09-06-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. Guess you two aren't interested in meeting up Saturday? heh.

Come on down to Springfield. We luv to have fun.

|Zach| 09-06-2006 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
Come on down to Springfield. We luv to have fun.

:)

Indeed we do. Sadly, I am going to have to lock it down for a little while...roomies birthday last night at Trolley's after an earlier meeting at Patton Alley. No more money spent on entertainment for this guy for a while.

-Zach
*In lock down mode*

hawkchief 09-06-2006 09:19 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately, many of us had to read/witness Moo's sappy, tormented philospher bull crap "courtship" of luv many a night over the past few months, so we know first hand how she got played. Granted, she will learn form this, but it pisses me off that a gay sounding guy like Moo got away with it and, actually scored. It takes all kinds I guess.

Jilly 09-06-2006 10:00 AM

So, here's the deal...

1. Luv, how in the HELL did the girlfriend get your number or even know to call you, that freaks me out jus a little. And how in the hell do you know what's going on with them now?

2. PLEASE, you already have a horrible self esteem - PLEASE don't let this make that worse. Mistakes happen and you made one, (mooo made one too, we know and he'll live with those consequences) BUT that doesn't mean you're a horrible person, it just means you'll be a little more careful and aware next time. Don't play the victim, just own up to it, be hurt (but not for long), and then live this life - for you, not for a guy, not for friends, for you and what makes you happy.

chagrin 09-06-2006 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
You might want to re-set your posts per page, it is only page 6 for some of us. :D

I get something like 16 per page now, and that's too much

DMAC 09-06-2006 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?

I could totally twist that around to be very disgusting...but I won't. :)

chagrin 09-06-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief
Unfortunately, many of us had to read/witness Moo's sappy, tormented philospher bull crap "courtship" of luv many a night over the past few months, so we know first hand how she got played. Granted, she will learn form this, but it pisses me off that a gay sounding guy like Moo got away with it and, actually scored. It takes all kinds I guess.

Not only that, he totally doesn't give a shit either, proudly stating his intentions elsewhere. I know how regularly this happens, but it doesn't take away from how juvenile it is for a guy to use a chick and worse, cheating on his girlfriend, wife or otherwise, and how silly the chick is for falling for it. Never understood how a guy gets points, respect from other guys or whatever for being a dipshit like that.

2112 09-06-2006 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maly
LOL never a dull moment over here...

thats why I like this place so much!!! :)

this is some hilarious shit :)

DMAC 09-06-2006 10:11 AM

Quote:

Not only that, he totally doesn't give a shit either, proudly stating his intentions elsewhere. I know how regularly this happens, but it doesn't take away from how juvenile it is for a guy to use a chick and worse, cheating on his girlfriend, wife or otherwise, and how silly the chick is for falling for it. Never understood how a guy gets points, respect from other guys or whatever for being a dipshit like that.

The biggest jerks I know get the hottest chicks.

|Zach| 09-06-2006 10:12 AM

I think it is interesting watching people go off on tangents based on the amount of information we actually know.

DMAC 09-06-2006 10:12 AM

Has Moooo chimed in on this thread yet?

luv 09-06-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly
So, here's the deal...

1. Luv, how in the HELL did the girlfriend get your number or even know to call you, that freaks me out jus a little. And how in the hell do you know what's going on with them now?

2. PLEASE, you already have a horrible self esteem - PLEASE don't let this make that worse. Mistakes happen and you made one, (mooo made one too, we know and he'll live with those consequences) BUT that doesn't mean you're a horrible person, it just means you'll be a little more careful and aware next time. Don't play the victim, just own up to it, be hurt (but not for long), and then live this life - for you, not for a guy, not for friends, for you and what makes you happy.

Not to worry...getting over it a little quicker than I thought I would. I've wasted enough time dwelling on it.

luv 09-06-2006 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Zach)
I think it is interesting watching people go off on tangents based on the amount of information we actually know.

Which is quite little.

2112 09-06-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Not to worry...getting over it a little quicker than I thought I would. I've wasted enough time dwelling on it.

was this the reason why you were dying the other day???

just wondering???

you seem to be back in tip top condition.. :)

chagrin 09-06-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

I don't know if you are referring to me but I'm quite sure it's true, since he's admitted to it, except the girlfriend part. My 8 ball points to YES, heh.

luv 09-06-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
was this the reason why you were dying the other day???

just wondering???

you seem to be back in tip top condition.. :)

I had a friend of mine ask if the ER was over a broken heart...lol. Nope, found this out after getting back home and taking a nap.

2112 09-06-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I had a friend of mine ask if the ER was over a broken heart...lol. Nope, found this out after getting back home and taking a nap.

wow..

that sucks..double wammy..

I hope this thread cheered you up!!!

it sure cheered me up!!!! :)

|Zach| 09-06-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Which is quite little.

Indeed.

DMAC 09-06-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Indeed.

uh oh... We have another one swooping in!!

banyon 09-06-2006 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief

How tragic. Someone held a gun to your head and forced you to click on all those threads. You should report the assailant to the authorities right away.

|Zach| 09-06-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC
uh oh... We have another one swooping in!!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't care either way...I just think it is funny hearing long winded people's opinions (whatever they may be) based on the info.

JimNasium 09-06-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Where is it "elsewhere stated"? Sounds like a good read and might add to the Planet tension.

2112 09-06-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't care either way...I just think it is funny hearing long winded people's opinions (whatever they may be) based on the info.

I just want to commend you for keeping your promise on page 1!!!

you have been keeping a close eye on this thread!! ;)

like a hawk!!! ;)

Baby Lee 09-06-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
Where is it "elsewhere stated"? Sounds like a good read and might add to the Planet tension.

Don't push it, it's funny as it stands.
Just read the thread.

JimNasium 09-06-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Don't push it, it's funny as it stands.
Just read the thread.

Your right. It's prime as it currently stands.

CosmicPal 09-06-2006 11:00 AM

Wow. Can't believe you were even interested in Moooo....

chiefs4me 09-06-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

well those five suck.

Lets see if I can a couple of them:

Gochiefs, a closet homo
Skiptowne, an old senile man who would rather cyber asskick some "nOOb" than go meet a real woman
C4ME: well, she is just a ****.

**** you asshole, you don't know shit about me, and I haven't spoken to luv in months, and I have never said I didn't like her...if I did anything at all(months ago) it was try and get her to understand she shouldn't post such personal stuff or thoughts on here.......so **** off....:harumph:

vailpass 09-06-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. .

:clap: Right on. The guys on this thread acting all offended because they are just pissed they couldn't get a piece make me laugh. Pathetisad Oprah wannabe's. This kind of play has been going on since the beginning of time; get over it. Mooo is somewhere right now snuggling his girl and laughing his ass off.

Hey Luv, there's no use crying over spilt milk!

Hound333 09-06-2006 11:17 AM

You know I saw this post but never read it because it didn't look interesting. I missed out. I stopped reading about page two because honestly it got boring. Would have been better a bit at a time I guess. (makes a mental note to make sure to check threads that look like they might be boring just incase)

StcChief 09-06-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
:clap: Right on. The guys on this thread acting all offended because they are just pissed they couldn't get a piece make me laugh. Pathetisad Oprah wannabe's. This kind of play has been going on since the beginning of time; get over it. Mooo is somewhere right now snuggling his girl and laughing his ass off.

Tough lesson...Moooooooo to do that to someone on CP is pretty low.
Well I guess when you think with Johnson, that's what happens.

chagrin 09-06-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

gee really? Has it indeed been going on since the beginning of itme?

Tell me more Mr. Science

And that behavior is offensive to some, it has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her. You respect it, I don't. Moo is laughing about it, so does that make him a better man because he is a liar? Please explain it more

luv 09-06-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Tell me more Mr. Science

And that behavior is offensive to some, it has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her. You respect it, I don't. Moo is laughing about it, so does that make him a better man because he is a liar? Please explain it more

Although I haven't talked to him, I doubt he's laughing. If he gets on here and sees this, he'll probably be pissed. Oh well.

luv 09-06-2006 11:27 AM

What I don't get is how people can be assholes like that? And I said people, not men. I've known a few women that were that way too. Do things just happen? Are they intentional? What went through his mind? Did he mean anything he said? I really need to stop wondering these things. I think too much.

vailpass 09-06-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Tell me more Mr. Science

Sorry Chagrin, nothing personal intended. I have always respected your views.

We're talking about the sexual behavior of 23 year old single people here. I'm not saying I respect or disrespect it. I'm saying it happens every day and it's not the end of the world. The sooner Luv realizes that the sooner she will see it for what it is and move on.

Mooo laughing about getting away with a side piece of ass doesn't make him a better man (why are you so serious?) or a worse man, it makes him an average man.

Again, no use crying over spilt milk. I can't believe you didn't acknowledge my dairy pun. Guess I'll just move on to greener pastures.

Bowser 09-06-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
What I don't get is how people can be assholes like that? And I said people, not men. I've known a few women that were that way too. Do things just happen? Are they intentional? What went through his mind? Did he mean anything he said? I really need to stop wondering these things. I think too much.

How many times did you go out with him?

wutamess 09-06-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
How many times did you put out with him?

Fixed :thumb:

luv 09-06-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
How many times did you go out with him?

We've been hanging out for not quite two months or so. I'm kinda hurt cuz I really liked him (even though we were technically friends), but it's more that I'm pissed off because he lied to me. Now he's lying to her, and trying to make me out to be a liar. I guess I shouldn't care. Probably won't see him again, and I've never even met her.

chagrin 09-06-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Sorry Chagrin, nothing personal intended. I have always respected your views.

We're talking about the sexual behavior of 23 year old single people here. I'm not saying I respect or disrespect it. I'm saying it happens every day and it's not the end of the world. The sooner Luv realizes that the sooner she will see it for what it is and move on.

Mooo laughing about getting away with a side piece of ass doesn't make him a better man (why are you so serious?) or a worse man, it makes him an average man.

Again, no use crying over spilt milk. I can't believe you didn't acknowledge my dairy pun. Guess I'll just move on to greener pastures.

I know dude, I'm sorry. :(

the dairy line was sublte and well timed... :clap:

I guess I was offended by the Oprah thing the most, heh.

It's cool dude, you're right. I take myself way too serious most of the time, I need to loosen up. This trip to Amsterdam and Moscow should do the trick though, eh??

bogie 09-06-2006 11:43 AM

Luv, It sounds a little like you're still hoping he'll leave his GF for you. I know it's easier said than done but you need to move on.

Calcountry 09-06-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Gump
Everyone can say what they want, but Luv deserves better than some asswipe who lacks the balls to apologize for his random dick dipping. A girlfriend of 5 years isn't something you forget to mention before diving in. A real man steps up. Even when he's made a mistake.

Real man, heheh. That is funny.

Real men have the confidence that they will get another as soon as they can get you out of their face.

Calcountry 09-06-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'll bet she's thrilled about that. You did the right thing by driving around and around her house. If you had actually gone in she'd have a restraining order on you right now.

Try typeing "Laura Black" into google, and watching Ralph Thomas play a good version of GoChiefs on the Lifeline channel the next time it comes on.

BWillie 09-06-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Did you have sex with him?

This thread is worthless without pics.

vailpass 09-06-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

I know dude, I'm sorry. :(

the dairy line was sublte and well timed... :clap:

I guess I was offended by the Oprah thing the most, heh.

It's cool dude, you're right. I take myself way too serious most of the time, I need to loosen up. This trip to Amsterdam and Moscow should do the trick though, eh??

:toast: No worries mate.

Amsterdam and Moscow? Rocking cool. I was taking that Google traveller's tour of Red Square just the other day, the one where you can see it by satelite and read what people who had been there said about it, fuggin' neat.

If you don't post some digital pics when you return Jesus will make little bunnies die.

vailpass 09-06-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Real man, heheh. That is funny.

Real men have the confidence that they will get another as soon as they can get you out of their face.

ROFL

plbrdude 09-06-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
This thread is worthless without pics.

this thread is worthless period. but none the less entertaining

Calcountry 09-06-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess
Correction: loser

Don't worry, Skip is real good at calling out every n00b who has ever posted a typo as not knowing how to spell.

stevieray 09-06-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Don't worry, Skip is real good at calling out every n00b who has ever posted a typo as not knowing how to spell.

looser/genious/your an idiot

Sure-Oz 09-06-2006 12:26 PM

So LUV you had no idea he had a ms moooooooooo?

alpha_omega 09-06-2006 12:32 PM

I have no opinion regarding luv/Mooo/GFMoo..but, after 30 something pages...I just figured i should post on this thread...since everyone else has.

Saulbadguy 09-06-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Are you that ****ing stupid and/or naive? Hello, this is Earth. I'm your secretary, Zabrak. Mr Xlibutscrale is out to lunch, but will be back in 30 parsecs.

Calcountry 09-06-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
looser/genious/your an idiot

Looser is on the CP spelling lexicon? I am and idiot.

:D

Sure-Oz 09-06-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

why the **** do u care? get over it, even if he loves u, he cheated on his gf of 5 years with you, some women eat all the words up moooooooooooooooo

BWillie 09-06-2006 12:36 PM

Every guy you've ever met since you were 14 years old has been nice to you because he was trying to **** you.

Sure-Oz 09-06-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Every guy you've ever met since you were 14 years old has been nice to you because he was trying to **** you.

and we have uhhh winnaaaaa!!! ROFL

DMAC 09-06-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE!!

it's 12.

ferrarispider95 09-06-2006 12:43 PM

where moooo at??

luv 09-06-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrarispider95
where moooo at??

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Downtime...1&t=6&p=202627

He's hiding like the little bitch that he is.

vailpass 09-06-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Downtime...1&t=6&p=202627

He's hiding like the little bitch that he is.

I don't have the heart to tell her....

SPchief 09-06-2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

heh

luv 09-06-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Oh great. So there's some ****ing secret.

SPchief 09-06-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Oh great. So there's some ****ing secret.

There is a small chance that its not the real Mooo

Saulbadguy 09-06-2006 01:27 PM

Wow...just wow.

DMAC 09-06-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

And the plot thickens..

luv 09-06-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

ROFL

I just copied the shortcut to that post and sent it to his girlfriend.
I also decided to give him a call, tell him I did find him, called him a ****ing asshole, and hung up.

Oops.

ROFL

Saulbadguy 09-06-2006 01:29 PM

I wonder how luv finds air to breath. Seriously, what a tard.

Baby Lee 09-06-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

ROFL - you're just jealous because he's been chattin' with hot babes all day.

I love this place.