ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk donks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335342)

htismaqe 11-30-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15361216)
That may have gotten him the starting job, but confirmation bias will allow him to keep it. They are now 2-0 in blowout wins against garbage teams with Taysom starting. By the time the Saints play us they'll be riding a 4-game win streak with Taysom. There won't be any catalyst to make a switch.

Yep.

htismaqe 11-30-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15360993)
There is absolutely no way they're losing any game until the AFC Championship game.

The only team that can beat us is Pittsburgh, and then either Green Bay or Seattle.

The Raiders are a much tougher matchup for us than the Steelers. The Chargers might even be tougher for us than the Steelers. Of the playoff teams, none of them have the right matchups to exploit other than maybe the Browns and they have a problem at QB.

NOBODY is scary right now.

ljmhawk 11-30-2020 12:47 PM

i like what i have seen from Leveon the last couple games...he needs more touches

htismaqe 11-30-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljmhawk (Post 15361430)
i like what i have seen from Leveon the last couple games...he needs more touches

They both need more touches. CEH has looked good in his spots too.

wazu 11-30-2020 12:56 PM

I had been hoping we'd see a lot more passes to Clyde this season with Reid's offensive tendencies. Then it occurred to me that maybe the reason we're not is because Reid isn't stuck with a check-down game manager anymore.

Megatron96 11-30-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15361448)
I had been hoping we'd see a lot more passes to Clyde this season with Reid's offensive tendencies. Then it occurred to me that maybe the reason we're not is because Reid isn't stuck with a check-down game manager anymore.

I also find it odd that Andy hasn't dialed up more passing plays for both CEH/Bell. Considering their skillsets you'd think we'd be seeing at least 10 catches between them per game. Maybe he's saving it for the playoffs? Guess we'll see if they get more targets over the next 4-5 weeks.

Bearcat 11-30-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15361401)
DINGDINGDING, we have a winner!

:thumb:

Surprised it didn't get thumb-downed into oblivion, but even then people can't resist, even after it gets hidden.

O.city 11-30-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15361426)
The Raiders are a much tougher matchup for us than the Steelers. The Chargers might even be tougher for us than the Steelers. Of the playoff teams, none of them have the right matchups to exploit other than maybe the Browns and they have a problem at QB.

NOBODY is scary right now.

I'd really like to avoid Tennessee again, just because of their offense. I think we'd beat them again though, but I'd just prefer not to have to.

htismaqe 11-30-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 15361627)
I'd really like to avoid Tennessee again, just because of their offense. I think we'd beat them again though, but I'd just prefer not to have to.

Their defense is horrible. They can't run their offense from way behind.

O.city 11-30-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15361636)
Their defense is horrible. They can't run their offense from way behind.

For sure.

But they can hide it a little if Henry really gets going.

I'm pretty sure I know how that one would play out though anyway.

ptlyon 11-30-2020 01:58 PM

What a slap in the face it is that the thread is about the upcoming game with the donx, but it's anything but ROFL

RunKC 11-30-2020 02:03 PM

Saints actually seem like they could give us problems if Brees arm checks out in February. They are built very similarly to the Raiders.

Armstead, Peat, McCoy, Ruiz and Ramczyk are easily a top 5 OL with Kamara, Thomas, Cook and Sanders as their weapons.

Not really worried about Brees but more-so our DL getting destroyed like it did vs the Raiders.

R Clark 11-30-2020 02:16 PM

I hope we blow Miami up seems they’ve always had are number, it’s time for some pay back

comochiefsfan 11-30-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15361662)
Saints actually seem like they could give us problems if Brees arm checks out in February. They are built very similarly to the Raiders.

Armstead, Peat, McCoy, Ruiz and Ramczyk are easily a top 5 OL with Kamara, Thomas, Cook and Sanders as their weapons.

Not really worried about Brees but more-so our DL getting destroyed like it did vs the Raiders.

If we get to the Super Bowl again I won't be worried no matter who we face.

Patrick will go Super Saiyon and no one will be able to keep up.

Deberg_1990 11-30-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15361662)

Taysoms Hills will run all over us